The Post and Email

Orlylicious

Re: The Post and Email

Post by Orlylicious » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:09 pm

Maybe Rharon is in a bad mood because she's about to get whacked by a blizzard. Should we point out that this is clearly God saying NO to birthers? 8-) :lol:

Northeast Expecting “Bomb Cyclone” on Thursday
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 No Comment
TIME is reporting that the major winter storm has been named “Winter Storm Grayson.”

Fox 61 in Hartford, CT predicted on Wednesday evening that the “Nor’easter” is expected to bring “six or more inches of snow within a 12-hour period” accompanied by “blizzard warnings” and winds of up to 70 mph.

Connecticut’s Gov. Dannel P. Malloy has instructed residents to “stay off the roads at all costs,” and virtually all schools and child care centers will be closed on Thursday.

Power outages are expected.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/01/03 ... -thursday/

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:18 am

It's also the only place where she has any measure of control or power I suspect. Sad, very sad.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:50 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:31 pm
It was true propaganda. Rondeau is allergic to the truth when it comes to President Obama. She probably blames him for her becoming a pauper-victim. I'm sure when Trump tries to cut her welfare payments she'll blame that on Obama, too. She's basically deranged.

PS: I am also not Brolin.
We are all Brolin.
I know Mr. Brolin and, we, sir, are no Brolin. :towel:

Seriously, who uses words and phrases like

"Alas"

"forensically sound read only images"

"Said expert"

"bear any worth of analysis"

"shaky and dubious provenance itself"

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
---Sun Tzu (quoting Thomas Jefferson)
nam-myoho-renge-kyo---Thomas Jefferson (quoting Slartibartfast)

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:38 pm

I say alas, coupled with alak.

:lol:

Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Off Topic
A lawyer I worked with once wrote 'aforementioned,' 'aforesaid,' and 'afore-described' ... all in the same sentence. I told him he should get it tattooed on his aforehead.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:02 am

Still, neither Foggy's lawyer friend nor Zeke has quite Mr. Brolin's panache when it comes to turning a phrase. I have it on good authority that there was a second post in Mr. Brolin's drive-by that was even moreso which Ms. Rondeau apparently felt her readers needed to be protected from.

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:46 am

"Mr Brolin" thanks the coterie of fine folks for their kind words.

As alluded to by Slartibartfast, my posting at the Horrid Harridan and HAARPist of Hate website was in the manner of a "drive by". The intent was partially to

1. Ascertain just how swiftly one would be censored and censured after dropping the proverbial floater in the Birfoon punchbowl
2. Discomfit, distress, discompose and discombobulate the dank denizens of dim dumbassery (Alas I could not come up with an appropriate D word for Birferstan)
3. Partially satisfy a most untoward and base, personal and selfish desire to poke at racist, bigoted and truly purblind pusillanimous prigs
4. A desire, foolish and undoubtedly ineffectual to shine a little disinfecting light into the echo chambers of rank idiocy

Still......one should have a hobby.

Anyway.....must dash, things to do, idiots to irritate, Millenials to marginalise etc, those pointy pain producers don't poke and prod on their own.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:08 am

Shades of rikker. Oh how I miss the rikker wit.

Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:13 am

Welcome to the Fogbow Mr. Brolin. I enjoyed your albeit brief career commenting at Rondeau's insane asylum. I think you, Doctor Conspiracy, T. F. Bow and some others upset her little world. She likes to pretend to be a journalist and somewhat fair but you backed her into a corner where she had to defend Mike Zullo's imaginary credentials to do anything other than work as a bouncer and sell cars.

It was most enjoyable.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

realist

Post by realist » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:14 am

Reality Check wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:13 am
Welcome to the Fogbow Mr. Brolin. I enjoyed your albeit brief career commenting at Rondeau's insane asylum. I think you, Doctor Conspiracy, T. F. Bow and some others upset her little world. She likes to pretend to be a journalist and somewhat fair but you backed her into a corner where she had to defend Mike Zullo's imaginary credentials to do anything other than work as a bouncer and sell cars.

It was most enjoyable.
:yeah:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:15 pm

:yeah:

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Reality Check wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:13 am
Some jerk,* as an experiment, decided to see how much trolling (specially unfailingly polite trolling) Rondeau would tolerate. It was a bit surprising how much Rondeau allowed, but unsurprising that she eventually realized that she had lost control of the narrative and had to reassert herself.

The few remaining deadenders having nothing but hope, i.e., they hope ... some white savior is going to do ... something. Despite all the usual suspects continuing to do nothing.

They imagined a world with investigations and hearings and universe-shattering headlines, and they got it: only the expected their birther president to be the one leading the charge, and not the target.

* :-

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:58 pm

I'm still waiting for Rondeau to explain how the Obama-supporters are going to find themselves "in court." That has to be one of her silliest statements, and her poorly-read grievance and conspiracy blog is nothing but silly statements and claims.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:58 pm
I'm still waiting for Rondeau to explain how the Obama-supporters are going to find themselves "in court."
Does "never" work for you?

It sounds like the exact same empty threat from Zullo, Gallups, Volin, and any birther who ever said "misprision." :yawn:

realist

Post by realist » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:06 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
I'm still waiting for Rondeau to explain how the Obama-supporters are going to find themselves "in court."

It sounds like the exact same empty threat from Zullo, Gallups, Volin, and any birther who ever said "misprision." :yawn:
:lol:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:17 pm

bob wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

You don't know how disappointed that makes me! I make my living "in court." I was so looking forward to a nice, swift anti-SLAPP motion.

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:00 pm

Mr Brolin wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:46 am
"Mr Brolin" thanks the coterie of fine folks for their kind words.

As alluded to by Slartibartfast, my posting at the Horrid Harridan and HAARPist of Hate website was in the manner of a "drive by". The intent was partially to

1. Ascertain just how swiftly one would be censored and censured after dropping the proverbial floater in the Birfoon punchbowl
2. Discomfit, distress, discompose and discombobulate the dank denizens of dim dumbassery (Alas I could not come up with an appropriate D word for Birferstan)
3. Partially satisfy a most untoward and base, personal and selfish desire to poke at racist, bigoted and truly purblind pusillanimous prigs
4. A desire, foolish and undoubtedly ineffectual to shine a little disinfecting light into the echo chambers of rank idiocy

Still......one should have a hobby.

Anyway.....must dash, things to do, idiots to irritate, Millenials to marginalise etc, those pointy pain producers don't poke and prod on their own.
See what I mean? Who talks like that?

And to Mr. Brolin, "the dank denizens of the dumbass domain of dimwitted document denial" is, I think, a fair alliterative description of birferstan (proper nouns relating to the birthers are not capitalized, by the way). Too, also, the "Harridan of Hate" is drk(H)ate.

Just sayin'.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:42 pm

Is he James Brolin or V?

bob

Post by bob » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:50 pm

"For the record," as world exploded over Firey Furries, these were the P&E's headlines:

Report: “Big Lick” Horse Show to Disappear from Panama City Beach, FL

Tennessee Inmate Still Has No Diabetic Shoes

Looks Like a Duck to Me [by OPOVV]

... pulse of the nation, Rondeau has.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:52 pm

Where's the article entitled "Look at me!"

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:00 pm

H'mmmmm,

Dr K, whilst unlikely to be described as an Adonis like figure of virile male pulchritude, one is reasonably untrammelled by physical disfigurement, well apart from the residual 3rd arm, wall-eye and clubbed foot...... :bag: :-D

As to the moral ambiguity of V, it is eminently possible I could be described as morally flexible but ethically sound....or not, as the case may be.. :twisted:

Mr S, I was under the misapprehension that the truly unpleasant Dr K(H)ate was otherwise labelled the Horrendous Hydrologist of Hate, a humourless horror of hysteria, humbuggery and hostility.

As for my occasional hobby of metaphorically sliding the sharp, shiny stiletto of steely sarcasm betwixt the 3rd and 4th ribs of multiple and various online bigots, racists and general feckwits....Well it's low calorie, low impact, low fat and eminently enjoyable, what's not to like..?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:04 pm

Dr. Kate, Orly, Rondeau, Miki, so many harridans, so much hate. It's hard to pick just one to be the paragon.

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:36 pm

While I agree there have been many hateful harridans in birferstan, drk(H)ate has been THE Harridan of Hate for a long time.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
I'm still waiting for Rondeau to explain how the Obama-supporters are going to find themselves "in court." That has to be one of her silliest statements, and her poorly-read grievance and conspiracy blog is nothing but silly statements and claims.
Wait until the next Obot Convention - everyone will be in the food court ;)

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:20 pm

P&E: Obama’s Eligibility vs. Trump’s “Fitness”:
DOESN’T FORGERY OF GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS “TRUMP” EVERYTHING?

On January 3, CNN’s Brian Stelter appeared to respond in a tweet to a Politico report issued the same day stating that a Yale University professor of psychiatry predicted that Trump will “unravel” and that he is “falling apart under stress.”

In response to Stelter’s commentary, The Post & Email tweeted[, and] referenced the 5+-year investigation carried out by former detective Mike Zullo under the auspices of the Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff’s Office (MCSO) which concluded early on that the “long-form” birth certificate image posted on the White House website bearing the name “Barack Hussein Obama II” is a “computer-generated forgery.”

The media, as if in lockstep, refused to take Zullo’s reports seriously, including after he gave a final press conference in December 2016 in which he revealed that two forensic analysts approaching their examination of the image from different disciplines agreed that it cannot have emanated from a real, paper document.

Both political commentators and “journalists” have attempted to marginalize anyone who has questioned Obama’s birthplace, which is considered key to whether or not he is a “natural born Citizen,” as the Constitution requires of the president and commander-in-chief.

The fact that Obama claims a father who was never a U.S. citizen has been considered by many legal scholars to be disqualifying in and of itself.

In recent weeks, Zullo has been releasing more information gleaned from the investigation which has clearly made Obama sycophants “uncomfortable.”
Rondeau's tweeting is newsworthy!

Return to “Miscellaneous”