Larry Klayman

bob

Re: Larry Klayman

Post by bob » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Klayman's site: NBC, Andy Cohen and Others Sued for Alleged Malicious Defamation Concerning False Statements Broadcast On "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" And "Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen":
Larry Klayman Counsel for Jackie Beard Robinson, fashion influencer and consultant

Larry Klayman, the founder of both Judicial Watch and now Freedom Watch, today filed suit in his private capacity as attorney for Jackie Beard Robinson, a fashion influencer and consultant who was allegedly maliciously defamed by NBC Universal, Andy Cohen, Melissa Gorga, and Dorothy Toran. The complaint, which was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, where Mrs. Robinson resides as a Florida citizen (Case No. 17-cv-24428), can be viewed at www.larryklayman.com, alleges that the defendants, acting in concert, maliciously defamed Ms. Robinson by publishing that she stole merchandise in the middle of the night from Envy, a store prominently featured on "The Real Housewives of New Jersey."

Klayman had this to say upon filing the complaint on behalf of Ms. Robinson: "Over the course of the past year in particular, NBC has become synonymous with 'Fake News,' designed to gin up its ratings and profits. Along with the other defendants as alleged in the complaint, NBC will be held to the strictest standards of journalism by a jury of my client's peers. We are confident that it and the other defendants will pay dearly for destroying this talented woman in order to greedily fill their coffers."
The complaint prays for $10M in damages (and $20M in punitive).

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 am

Sounds like GIL. Maybe he has a career in reality TV, maybe not. :sick:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:58 pm

The Hill: Conservative group seeks removal of judge from case targeting Mueller, citing political bias:
Conservative group FreedomWatch is arguing for the dismissal of the judge presiding over its lawsuit seeking the removal of Robert Mueller from the special counsel investigation into Russian interference in the presidential election, citing the judge's political bias toward Democrats.

The group, helmed by conservative lawyer Larry Klayman, also alleges that Judge Amy Berman Jackson has a “manifest conflict of interest” in the case because she is also presiding over the trial of Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman who has been charged in connection with Mueller’s investigation.

In a new motion filed in U.S. district court in Washington, the conservative group argues that Jackson should recuse herself or be disqualified from the case, citing her “inherent manifest political biases and conflicts of interest.”

In particular, Klayman argues that Jackson exhibited a “deep-seated favoritism toward Democrat political interests” and Hillary Clinton, Trump’s Democratic opponent in the presidential race, when she dismissed a case he litigated on behalf of the parents of two Americans killed in the 2012 Benghazi terror attacks.

Klayman also argues that Jackson “rushed” to issue an order to show cause in the FreedomWatch case against the Justice Department, which he says “evidences her mindset of having pre-judged this matter from the inception.”
I think the real issue is who on the D.D.C. bench hasn't Klayman pissed off?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Bathtub Larry is unhappy with the judge? Will wonders never cease?

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:04 pm
Bathtub Larry is unhappy with the judge? Will wonders never cease?
:rotflmao: I like the new moniker for Bathtub Larry.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:18 am

GIL typed more words.
the president’s own lawyers, Ty Cobb, John Dowd and Jay Seculow, spend more time telling our fearless leader that all is well in the Land of Oz, as the surrogates of the Wicked Witch of the Left, Hillary Clinton, our former Muslim in Chief, Barack Obama, and their Democratic Party and media hacks soldier on in their quest to take Trump down.
All the recently GIL typed words here: http://www.wnd.com/2017/12/fbi-and-doj- ... orruption/

bob

Post by bob » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Wow. That WND link took me down a rabbit hole involving Klayman, the Clintons, Stan Lee, Peter F. Paul, and ... Gary Kreep.

(Executive summary: Paul made various pay-to-play allegations involving the Clintons and Stan Lee; Paul's legal team was unable to vindicate him.)

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:56 pm

"For completeness": Klayman's FW's motion for recusal/disqualification.

:yawn: (But the griftees will be impressed.)

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:38 pm

It's disappointing that Klayman didn't include a tailor-made affidavit from Ronald McDonald Rotunda. Either he's slipping or Bathtub Larry can't afford Rotunda's services any more.

Sad.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:59 pm

WND: BUNDY CASE DEFENDANTS TURN TABLES ON FBI, DEMAND COMPENSATION:
Acquitted of charges, 2 file damages for actions by authorities

Two men acquitted of charges in the 2014 Bunkerville, Nevada, standoff involving rancher Cliven Bundy are suing the FBI and former Director James Comey for “malicious prosecution,” claiming the bureau presented false evidence in their case and destroyed exculpatory evidence.

Montana resident Ricky Lovelien and Idaho resident Steven Stewart were cleared of 10 charges they faced but spent a year-and-a-half in jail without bail, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported.

They were accused of driving from other states to Bunkerville to support Bundy, who was under fire from the government for allegedly trying to halt federal agents from rounding up his cattle.

Now lawsuits have been filed on their behalf by lawyer Larry Klayman under the Federal Tort Claims Act.

Stewart is asking for about $58,000 in damages.

Similar concerns are raised over the prosecution of Rick Lovelien, who is claiming damages of about $8,300 for, among other things, a frozen water line in his home that burst because he was in jail and there was no one to empty the lines or run a heater.

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Newsmax: Larry Klayman: Trump Got 'Bad Advice' in Picking New FBI Chief:
Klayman wrote:"They need somebody who's really dependent [sic]. I would've hoped that [former prosecutor and New York City Mayor] Rudy Giuliani would've been appointed [as the FBI director]. I think Rudy would have cleaned it out and I might add I'm available if he wants to appoint me."

Klayman said he would begin an FBI shakeup by firing "all of the senior officials."

"I would hire people who are not [part] in the Washington establishment … people from outside of Washington to run it …
"Dear Penthouse Forum, I never thought this would happen to me . . . ." :yankyank:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Liberty Nation: Bundy Mistrial: Exclusive Interview with Larry Klayman:
Klayman wrote:The Bundy case, I believe, and the prosecutors out there in Nevada, who are Obama holdovers, acting US Attorney Steven Myhre, have just perverted justice, because they withheld exculpatory information to the defendants, Clive and his sons, the other defendants. And they have just run roughshod over their constitutional rights.

This is exactly what happened in the days leading up to the revolution. King George breaks into your house, steals your property, beats your family up, sometimes even raping your women. And it’s a primary reason why we fought the revolution and won. So, I saw this as modern day American revolution. And the government wants to crush Bundy and everyone around him, because they want to tell the American people never, ever question what we do. Never, ever use your 2nd Amendment rights, or your 1st Amendment rights. You have no right to stand up to us.

I’m about ready to file a lawsuit in Nevada that the land does not belong to the United States. It belongs to Nevada. There’s a very strong legal argument. The federal government claims 85% of the land ownership in Nevada. How can you be state if the federal government owns 85%?

So Cliven said, “Why should I pay you to put me out of business? I’m the last standing rancher here. I ranch on three to four hundred thousand acres in and around Lake Meade.” He had 500 head of cattle. He didn’t pay them, but he actually sent checks to the state of Nevada, saying, “If you own the land, I’ll pay you.” But they sent them back. But Nevada actually owns the land. The federal government only for a short period held the land in trust for the state. When Nevada became a state, the land transferred to the state. But no one in the state has ever had the guts to stand up to the federal government, these politicians. So, I’m filing declaratory judgment action, to get a state judge to rule that Nevada owns the land. We’ll see. It’ll probably wind up at the Supreme Court.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:09 pm

:yankyank:

Do it in the bathtub, Larry, where you are at your most productive.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Compare
Klayman (today) wrote:I’m about ready to file a lawsuit in Nevada that the land does not belong to the United States.
with
Klayman (on Oct. 10) wrote:I am thus filing a companion civil lawsuit next week that seeks to require Nevada to stand up for its rights and reclaim the 84.9 percent of state land that the federal government has seized illegally and converted to its own use.
:waiting:

woodworker

Post by woodworker » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:09 pm

I posted on his site:

" Third. That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; and that lands belonging to citizens of the United States, residing without the said state, shall never be taxed higher than the land belonging to the residents thereof; and that no taxes shall be imposed by said state on lands or property therein belonging to, or which may hereafter be purchased by, the United States, unless otherwise provided by the congress of the United States." (emphasis added).

My avatar was by my bestest puppy ever, Bruin. I miss him every day.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Yabbut, Woodworker, Nevada didn't have Klayman's permission when they dedicated the land to the Feds.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:39 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:20 pm
Compare
Klayman (today) wrote:I’m about ready to file a lawsuit in Nevada that the land does not belong to the United States.
with
Klayman (on Oct. 10) wrote:I am thus filing a companion civil lawsuit next week that seeks to require Nevada to stand up for its rights and reclaim the 84.9 percent of state land that the federal government has seized illegally and converted to its own use.
:waiting:
IANAL, but it seems to me that Larry might have some problems. Since he is not a resident of Nevada, does he have any standing on the ownership of Nevada land? He cannot represent somebody in Nevada without PHV, and that may difficult for him right now.

If he did file, he would likely ask whoever was assigned to recuse themselves or he would voluntarily dismiss and refile hoping to get Jones.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:51 pm

If (and that's a decent sized if) Klayman files in Nevada, he'll likely represent the Bundys. And run into PHV problems.

Or he could file on behalf of himself in DC. And run into standing problems.

:pickle:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:18 pm

He said there was a hearing yesterday in DC District Court about the Cliven v. Sessions thing - not a peep out of him today about that that I have seen. Might not of gone so well or it was a lie - don't really care.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:23 pm

Page Six: Andy Cohen, Melissa Gorga to face her ex-biz partner at trial:
A U.S. District Court judge will hear their arguments “during the two-week trial period commencing August 6, 2018,” the documents read. Robinson has until January 15, 2018 to add any additional parties to her suit and change her suit.

A discovery plan is due in court within two weeks of Cohen or Gorga’s first appearance, but all evidence must be completed by May 14.

Robinson’s lawyer, Larry Klayman, told us, “Jackie is very pleased that this serious case of defamation will move swiftly to trial and she is confident of ultimate success!”
Credit where it is due: Klayman turned a routine scheduling order into a tabloid piece.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:52 pm

realist

Post by realist » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:53 pm

ImageX 4 ImageX36

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Klayman petition.JPG
https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/klayman ... i-to-force

We the People are behind ya, Larry!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Am I being detained?

bob

Post by bob » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:01 pm

"For completeness": Newsweek: FBI and Justice Department Must Investigate Mueller Leaks, Conservative Group Said, But Judge Disagreed:
A federal judge won't order the Justice Department and FBI to investigate leaks from the ongoing special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, dismissing a lawsuit by a conservative advocacy group on Wednesday.
Oh:
Klayman filed many lawsuits against Presidents Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, Vice President Dick Cheney, OPEC and Facebook and has been called a “legal gadfly,” but has also won important legal victories like a 2013 decision that said the National Security Administration likely violated the constitution by keeping records of Americans’ phone calls.
That is lifted almost entirely from Wikipedia. :nope:

bob

Post by bob » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:24 pm

Klayman on behalf of Cliven Bundy suing everyone.
Klayman posts the transcript(!)* from his Bundy suit, in which the judge dismisses from the bench.

So much :yankyank: .

Bonus: Klayman's :mememe: letter to Santa Santa's elf: Sekrit Stuffs!

* Fun fact: the preview of the transcript is on Klayman's Cliven Defense Fund site. But the PDF actually resides on Klayman's Freedom Watch site. It is as if it is just one-man-band Klayman, hiding behind different URLs (and P.O. boxes). :think:

Return to “Miscellaneous”