BARNETT|KEYES v. OBAMA - II - DISCUSSION (9th Cir.)

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:17 am

Old Carl wasn't too interested in Harry's claim that he and other military types had been arrested. Why hasn't Orly been screaming about her Plaintiffs' being arrested?

Money quote from Harry Butler, saying he first learned about "this" back in 2007 when "I was traveling overseas: Saudi Arabia;Hawaii and the Middle East". :lol:

And what, exactly, is a "Gulfstream Aerospace Pilot"?It is possible the Secret Service may have visited, as they might have had an issue with this:

[/break1]com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25918&view=next&sid=12959544975a35a51c285373580a3cc0]http://billcumming.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 73580a3cc0

"Comment by Harry G. Butler III

[highlight]January 18th, 2009[/highlight] at 1:22 am

Dr.Orly Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These Cases Are Hugely Expensive, The Running Around + Paper Work Can Be

$250,000.00.

Follow My Lead And Match My Donation. That Is If You Want Your Family To Live Free + And Enjoy Freedom Like You Have Enjoyed.

My Computer Has Been Giving Me Fits And This Email Will Be In The Blind.

Help Dr. Orly Now.

[highlight]I’m Fine, I’ve Got Bullets, Beans + Beer To Take Out About A Million OBOTs If They Come Around Here. However I Will Need Some Help Hauling Off Bodies After It’s Over With.[/highlight]

Patriotic Americans,

I May Need Some Help Getting This To Obama. Please forward this Email To

Everyone You Know In Our Great And Wonderful Land.

In God America Trust!

Barack Hussein Obama,

[highlight]Boy, I Know You Are Out There Somewhere.[/highlight]The American People Are On To Your Masquerade Now.

My Name Is:

Harry G. Butler III

217 East Charlton Street

Savannah, GA 31401

I Am Demanding That You Do This Pronto.

Call The Main Stream Media, Deliver One Of You Wonderful Speeches, And Resign.As for the Gulfstream bit, I think he was a pilot for Gulfstream and was involved in some speed record in the early 90s. Orly, got that confused and listed him as a Captain and active duty.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:32 am

Harry G. Butler III217 East Charlton StreetSavannah, GA 31401

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:41 am

Old Carl wasn't too interested in Harry's claim that he and other military types had been arrested.True. Because it has to be all about Zullo and Giddyup Gallops -- and alluding to something "huge" and nefarious (Giddyup's word, btw) but saying absolutely nothing. And then -- asking for money. Same pattern every time, cannot be side-tracked by anyone or anything.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:54 am

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Northland, your post was a bit obscure so I went to PACER,too.Butler was indicted for threatening to take the life of the President. He was placed in custody as a threat. The Government had Butler undergo a psychiatric evaluation where It was determined that he was suffering from mental illness and was not competent to stand trial.Ultimately the indictment was dismissed because of his mental incompetence.This all occurred in 2009 when Butler was a "plaintiff" of Orly Taitz.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Northland, your post was a bit obscure so I went to PACER,too.Yes, it was obscure, in part because I was not sure how much I should mention. I figured one of you more experienced could fill in the blanks with more confidence.

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 pm

Northland, your post was a bit obscure so I went to PACER,too.Butler was indicted for threatening to take the life of the President. He was placed in custody as a threat. The Government had Butler undergo a psychiatric evaluation where It was determined that he was suffering from mental illness and was not competent to stand trial.Ultimately the indictment was dismissed because of his mental incompetence.This all occurred in 2009 when Butler was a "plaintiff" of Orly Taitz.oh boy. Thanks, Stern.Carl Gallups will exploit him in 3-2-1...

esseff44

Post by esseff44 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Yes, well, Harry has been hanging out in Savannah which has its own special kind of feverish charm.[/break1]imdb.com/title/tt0119668/quotes]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119668/quotesJohn Kelso: Hey, Joe, what happened?Joe Odom: Oh, that Jim Williams went and shot somebody. Canapé?--------John Kelso: I've only been here three days and it's just a shooting, but give it time, okay. This place is fantastic. It's like Gone With the Wind on Mescalin. I know you're my agent. Listen to me, they walk imaginary pets here, Garland. On a fucking leash. Alright? And they're all heavily armed and drunk. New York is boring!So, old Harry would not stand out among those who dwell in the Garden of Good and Evil.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:51 pm

Northland, your post was a bit obscure so I went to PACER,too.Butler was indicted for threatening to take the life of the President. He was placed in custody as a threat. The Government had Butler undergo a psychiatric evaluation where It was determined that he was suffering from mental illness and was not competent to stand trial.Ultimately the indictment was dismissed because of his mental incompetence.This all occurred in 2009 when Butler was a "plaintiff" of Orly Taitz.Sheesh. I'll bet he's got guns though.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:52 am

CFP: [/break1]com/index.php/article/56534]Defending the US Constitution the Hard Way:

Harry and I go way back—in the early 1970s we served together in the same Underwater Demolition (UDT-21) platoon, and later served together in SEAL 2 (in different platoons).

After leaving the service Harry went on to fly as a Captain for Gulfstream Aerospace. I could name-drop here like you would not believe (sultans, former presidents, movie stars, etc.), suffice it to say that Harry has flown VIPs all over the world, and acquired a rock solid reputation for dependability and trustworthiness along the way.

[...]

I have known about Harry’s experiences for a while now, but I have been reluctant to draw attention to them because of his less than good health, and the fact that he has already paid a pretty steep price for attempting to defend the US Constitution. When I say that Harry is not in the best of health that’s the truth of it, but you might want to take that with a grain of salt. He informs me that when the Secret Service showed up to arrest him (at a hospital) “it took 12 agents, security guards, and hospital aides half-an-hour to subdue me—they were just lucky they caught this old, sick, clapped out SEAL on a bad day.”

[...]

I won’t be going into Harry’s case in any depth in this article. My main concern at this time is to raise public awareness about him, and what he has gone through—and why. The “what” is harassment and intimidation by the US federal government, including being locked away in a cell for a year. The “why” is because he attempted to defend and uphold the US Constitution, as he, and I, and millions of others have solemnly sworn we would do.

[...]

I have come to the conclusion that the rule of law in the US has been trumped by the tentacles of corruption. Just how we get out of this mess is a good question, but I feel that it is doable. Remember Congress cannot, and will not, fix the problem, and voting is like f—ting in the wind. [highlight]The fix will require other methods[/highlight].A screen shot indicates his case number was 09-003 in S.D. Ga.

ORYR [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/07/obama-fraud-challenger-jailed-for-year.html#IDComment680931516]commenter:

Taitz":3b0v6ihz">

Butler sent me several very bizarre poems before he was sent to the psychiatric clinic. I believe he indeed suffered from some type of psychiatric episode. I do not know anyone aside from Butler being sent to the psychiatric hospital

He seems to be o'k now.It would appear there's more [/break1]thepostemail.com/2013/07/14/breaking-the-post-email-contacts-former-navy-seal-imprisoned-for-a-year-after-speaking-out-about-obama/]behind P&E's paywall.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:35 pm

So they are gonna use a guy who the Court ruled incompetent to stand trial?Somebody should as old Harry Butler where he was incarcerated. Harpy:When we asked Capt. Butler about his incarceration, he responded:It will take me all day long to tell you about prison. However I would like to mention this. When you are moved around you are handcuffed, ankle cuffed and in chains, long, long hours ‘In Irons’. The guards will not let you out of the chains, not even to go to the bathroom. So you have to do what ever you can with a guard on each arm. When you move from one prison to another you have to spend the night in a cell somewhere.In transit out in the middle of nowhere are these Prisons with very few people there. Some are brand new and I don’t think they have ever seen an inmate. Possible FEMA camps but they are eery!!!The criminal complaint is signed by “Special Agent Clark Chadwell, United States Secret Service” and dated January 23, 2009.A judge’s order followed the criminal complaint citing Case No. MJ 409-003 dated December 2, 2009 indicates that “the Criminal Complaint against Defendant Harry Galvin Butler III is hereby DISMISSED without prejudice” and signed by “Hon. G.R. Smith, United States Magistrate Judge, Southern District of Georgia.”Smith’s order stated that “the Government” had made the Motion to Dismiss.

mimi

Post by mimi » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:38 pm

A screen shot indicates his case number was 09-003 in S.D. Ga.Is that the same as MJ 409-003

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:47 pm

A screen shot indicates his case number was 09-003 in S.D. Ga.Is that the same as MJ 409-003Yes: I read it as MJ 4:09-003, and dropped the leading "MJ 4:"

kate520

Post by kate520 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:50 pm

...they caught this old, sick, clapped out SEAL on a bad day.”In one of its many possible meanings might lie the cause of his...psychiatric issues.

He certainly [link]wouldn't,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_syphilis_cases.[/link] be the first.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

DaveMuckey

Post by DaveMuckey » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:19 pm

... He informs me that when the Secret Service showed up to arrest him (at a hospital) “it took 12 agents, security guards, and hospital aides half-an-hour to subdue me—they were just lucky they caught this old, sick, clapped out SEAL on a bad day.”Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 pm

...they caught this old, sick, clapped out SEAL on a bad day.”In one of its many possible meanings might lie the cause of his...psychiatric issues.

He certainly [link]wouldn't,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_syphilis_cases.[/link] be the first.The clap, as in "a dose of clap" generally means gonorrhea.

Since this is an Orly thread, I have no guilt about adding this vidya.

[BBvideo 425,350:3bvkx65v][/BBvideo]

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:27 pm

He certainly [link]wouldn't,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_syphilis_cases.[/link] be the first.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm

... He informs me that when the Secret Service showed up to arrest him (at a hospital) “it took 12 agents, security guards, and hospital aides half-an-hour to subdue me—they were just lucky they caught this old, sick, clapped out SEAL on a bad day.”Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.His sudden burst back on the scene with wild stories makes me wonder if he off meds. If so, it makes it even sadder that the grifters would exploit him.

bob

Post by bob » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:18 pm

ORYR (cribbing from P&E): [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/07/revealed-imprisoned-obama-challenger.html]Revealed: Imprisoned Obama Challenger; Obama Is A Phony; Had To Have Pakistani Passport:

Butler is a former Navy SEAL with parachute training, underwater demolition training, and is a recipient of the National Defense Service Medal. He left the Navy in 1973 and was in the Reserves for two years, after which he attended college and graduated with a degree in aviation. He said he always wanted to fly airplanes.

[...]

Butler said that Obama would have had to have possessed a “Pakistani passport” or one from a Middle Eastern country in order to have entered Pakistan at age 21 as Obama claimed he did during the 2008 presidential campaign. Butler said that he suspected that Obama obtained a diplomatic passport when he became a U.S. senator.

Butler said that on January 23, 2009, he was taken to a hospital by family members who allegedly thought he was “having a breakdown.” The Post & Email asked Butler if he was ill, and he responded, “I didn’t think so, but I was sure putting heat on Obama. [highlight]I was threatening him right and left; I was threatening unmercifully; but I never threatened bodily harm[/highlight]. What I threatened was ‘I’m going to expose you as a phony, because you’re playing with my Constitution and you’re playing with my country, and my name is Harry Butler III and I’m not going to stand for it.’”

When we inquired as to how he was arrested, Butler stated, “The Secret Service had made all kinds of threats to them [his family members], and that was an option that they had. The bad thing about it is once they take you in for psychiatric evaluation, you’re gone for months on the statement of one individual…It finally took 12 of them to get me in chains and shoot me up with a bunch of medication,” he said.

Butler denies the allegations made in the criminal complaint.

This is the way I understand it (if anyone understands it any better, please do tell): In 1981 the United States did not ban travel to Pakistan, [highlight]it was Pakistan that banned anyone with a U.S. Passport[/highlight] from entering their Country.ORYR (again cribbing): [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/07/chained-former-navy-seal-tells-of.html]Chained: Former Navy SEAL Tells Of Forced Incarceration Under Obama Regime In 2009

Butler said that after he began sending emails and making phone calls to members of Congress, agents from the Secret Service began visiting members of his family, as his address was unconventional and not easily found. He has been told by his family members that they were “inundated by lies” from Secret Service agents stating that he was not in his right mind. “They use the power that they wield by being a government employee, which is ludicrous; it’s wrong; it’s illegal…if there’s any way we can stop that, it will be a huge plus for this country,” Butler said. “They all do the same thing.”

Butler is not sure when the Secret Service began contacting his family members. However, he said that they were surveilling a friend of his in their black SUVs, describing it as “dirty, dirty pool.”

[...]

The criminal complaint, which Butler said he paid for and received only a month ago, [highlight]states that he made threats against Obama, a claim that Butler refutes[/highlight]. Butler told The Post & Email that he “never threatened bodily harm” to Obama. “SEALS don’t do that,” he said.

Butler explained that before Obama’s first inauguration, he was “trying to get (Sens.) Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson to wake up.” “This guy’s a phony, this guy’s a phony…I was writing them and calling them…So when they say they weren’t aware, that’s BS. You can see all these lies and distortions in the complaint. The thing is, if you do this to the President of the United States, it only takes one Secret Service agent to have you incarcerated. Nothing happened until Obama was inaugurated. When he got inaugurated, the very first thing he did was seal everything in the world related to him, even before he came after me…[highlight]The order for me to be arrested came directly from the White House[/highlight]; you can bet your bottom dollar on it,” Butler said.

[...]

Butler described the facilities [in “a private prison” in Ocilla, GA] where he was kept as “out in the middle of nowhere, [highlight]like FEMA camps[/highlight]. They’re on caretaker status, with barbed wire, huge; there would be a handful of people there, and they all look brand-new. It’s a prison. What happens is the federal marshals are responsible for moving the inmates around. They put you on a bus that’s got blacked-out windows so you don’t know exactly where you are. They’ll pull in to a facility out in the middle of nowhere and you go into a great big huge gate and then they’ll pull out some paperwork. There are two or three of those facilities between Miami and North Carolina.”

[...]

Following Ocilla, Butler was taken to a facility in Miami, FL.Fitzpatrick, Huff, etc. referenced in the article; Foggy, etc. in the comments.

bob

Post by bob » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:53 pm

ORYR (cribbing from P&E): [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/07/former-navy-seal-incarceration-ordered.html]Former Navy Seal: Incarceration Ordered By White House Operative; Provided Specific Name - See more at: [/break1]blogspot.com/2013/07/former-navy-seal-incarceration-ordered.html#sthash.eOou67Rz.dpuf]http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... u67Rz.dpuf:

“I did that because if it was an emergency situation, I wanted to make sure that I was ready for it. We’re in emergency situations our whole life as SEALS with skydiving, parachuting, scuba diving, people dying right and left. That’s why we’re different from everybody else. There were 82 people on my SEAL team. There are only 2,500 SEALS. You won’t believe the incredible job they’re doing for this country. It’s a very hard thing for rank-and-file Americans to understand – that, coupled with all of the people I interacted with on a daily basis with Gulfstream – it just all came together, and I said about Obama, ‘There’s something wrong with him.’ Then I found out he had no political experience, and I said, ‘How in the world is this guy going to be anything?’ So I said, ‘I better do something to let the world know that this guy is a phony.’

“I told you about how there’s an ingrained hatred of phonies in the SEAL team,” Butler continued. ” I think that’s why I got arrested; it wasn’t an eligibility issue with me; it was a ‘phony’ issue. Think about this: here’s a happy-camp Navy SEAL with impeccable integrity; no records; flew planes for kings, queens, heads of state beyond all imagination; big into church, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, all over town, no record at all…does that tell you something?”

[...]

Butler denies having made any physical threats against Obama. In response to Chadwell’s statement in paragraph 5 regarding the Latin phrases contained in Butler’s emails [Neca eos omnes. Deus suos agnoscet.; “Kill them all, God will know His own.”], Butler told us, “Read that complaint; I put the Latin saying on all my emails. It was a [highlight]prayer[/highlight] from the 13th century; there was no threat. SEALS don’t think like that. Weasels like them think like that.”

[...]

I briefly spoke to Harry Butler who was not in a stable mindset. Harry Butler shouted that he was going to sue everyone and that he was traveling to the Supreme Court today for an appointment. Harry Butler continued to ramble on about the Government and his military service record but at that time made no direct threatening statements.Butler told us that he is certain that his incarceration was [highlight]ordered by a White House operative and provided a specific name[/highlight]....portions of the affidavit at the link.

Butler is confused how his anti-Obama tirades coupled with two Latin sentences, first used during the Crusades to justify the killing of innocents and then adopted by elite military units, might be construed as a threat. :roll:

mimi

Post by mimi » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:40 pm

I have no idea why they worried about him. :roll: from bob's link:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Au0mQUdp6_M/U ... -THREE.bmp[/break1]blogspot.com/2013/07/former-navy-seal-incarceration-ordered.html]http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... dered.html

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:47 am

Ha! I wonder what's in the rest of the affidavit. For some reason, Rondoooooo cut it off. Where's the transparency? What is she hiding?

I believe Anita Hill!

realist

Post by realist » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:58 am

Ha! I wonder what's in the rest of the affidavit. For some reason, Rondoooooo cut it off. Where's the transparency? What is she hiding?According to [link]ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... JuViV.dpuf[/link]...[Editor's Note: The entire affidavit has not been reproduced here to protect the identities of family members who fear that their public exposure could result in Butler's rearrest and also to keep medical information confidential.]

ImageX 4 ImageX36

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 am

Ha! I wonder what's in the rest of the affidavit. For some reason, Rondoooooo cut it off. Where's the transparency? What is she hiding?According to [link]ORYR,http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot ... JuViV.dpuf[/link]...[Editor's Note: The entire affidavit has not been reproduced here to protect the identities of family members who fear that their public exposure could result in Butler's rearrest and also to keep medical information confidential.]Yes, no doubt Rondooooo cannot redact the identities of family members. It's much more informative to rely on a psych patient's rendition of events rather than reveal his "medical information". My questions above stand. ;)

I believe Anita Hill!

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 am

I must say I am impressed by the interview and the quotes by Butler. The logical thread of his narrative, his grasp of cause and effect, his clarity of expression, the direct personal knowledge that he brings to bear evidence underpinning specific allegations, all serve to mark him as a serious and credible source.

Sekrit Stuffs!
I would follow that with a =)) , a :crazy: , or a :yankyank: , but it just seems unkind to mock the poor guy, who clearly needs professional sedition help.

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”