BARNETT|KEYES (REDUX) :) (ACT IV) ?

Roboe

Post by Roboe » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:42 pm

2012-08-27 - [link]134,[/link] - KvO - Keyes Reply to Opposition to Motion for ReconsiderationI has a confused, what on earth is going on with page 11? Did she forget the previous page (the beginning of the proposed order)?

Can anyone say OSC? (hey, a guy can dream).See, as a regular joe, who is not a lawyery type, this is what I would be expecting after a plaintiff has filed 3 motions demanding that "new evidence" be considered, without arguing in favour of it at all.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Don't tell Taitz, but:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

:-$

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

AnitaMaria

Post by AnitaMaria » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:34 pm

I see that she repeated the misrepresentation she made to the judge in Mississippi regarding McInnish v Chapman in Alabama.

Unfortunately, the case was filed by a pro se plaintiff, who mistakenly skipped the lower court... [-X McInnish had a lawyer, L. Dean Johnson of Huntsville. He did not file his case pro se.

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Yoo hoo, Judge Carter!!!!As used in this title, the following terms have the following meanings:(a)"Litigation" means any civil action or proceeding, commenced, maintained or pending in any state or federal court.(b)"Vexatious litigant" means a person who does any of the following:(1)In the immediately preceding seven-year period has commenced, prosecuted, or maintained in propria persona at least five litigations other than in a small claims court that have been (i) finally determined adversely to the person or (ii) unjustifiably permitted to remain pending at least two years without having been brought to trial or hearing.(2)After a litigation has been finally determined against the person, repeatedly relitigates or attempts to relitigate, in propria persona, either (i) the validity of the determination against the same defendant or defendants as to whom the litigation was finally determined or (ii) the cause of action, claim, controversy, or any of the issues of fact or law, determined or concluded by the final determination against the same defendant or defendants as to whom the litigation was finally determined.(3)In any litigation while acting in propria persona, repeatedly files unmeritorious motions, pleadings, or other papers, conducts unnecessary discovery, or engages in other tactics that are frivolous or solely intended to cause unnecessary delay.yeah, I know, it's California code, not federal.Hey, maybe Judge Kreep can help. . .

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:32 pm

You need something like a decedent who's willing to testify that he's not as dead as the court ruled he was.Like this?http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8437/7883 ... 8a_o.jpgif the guy can still whip a dead horse with his stick... =))

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:29 am

REFUSAL TO GRANT A LEAVE OF COURT TO FILE A SECOND AMENDED COMPLAINT WILL REPRESENT A VIOLATION OF PLAINTIFF'S DUE PROCESS RIGHTS AND EQUAL PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER A COLOR OF COLORED IN AUTHORITYFIFH.What, exactly, does "Under colour of authority" mean, anyway? Or is this just some new Orlyterm of the week?

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:19 am

What, exactly, does "Under colour of authority" mean, anyway? Or is this just some new Orlyterm of the week?I think she's used the term for quite a while.It means to use the authority vested in some official office or position, to do something unlawful -- for example a police officer violating a civil right.[/break1]wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_(law)]Wikipedia.[/break1]fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/color_of_law]FBI page.When Orly uses it, I think she usually means that the Court, through its inherent authority as a branch of government, or in the person of the Judge, by dismissing her claims, is committing some breach of law -- though to my knowledge she has never articulated just how her dismissals in court are legally or Constitutionally forbidden.Even more vaguely, I think she sometimes refers to Obama (or his henchmen) perpetrating fraud 'under color of authority,' such as by having State officials in Hawaii vouch for his facts of birth.

Addie

Post by Addie » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:31 am

Can somebody please explain her legal 'reasoning'? Thanks.

How so, please?

.. Obama's forged identification papers was adjudicated 22 on the merits, knowing that it was never adjudicated on the merits and Res Judicata does not apply).

¡Qué vergüenza!

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 am

I haz a IANAL confuzel…. :-k Sekrit Stuffs!
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Birfers are toast

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 am

Its all part of the Necromancy ritual. As it rises from the grave it is washed clean of all prejudice and imperfection.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

rosy

Post by rosy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:35 pm

My mind, it is the boggled. Just when I thought she couldn't sink to a new low of stupidity, she does. That horse is not just dead, it's no longer even a greasy stain on the floorboards.

2012-08-27 - [link]134,[/link] - KvO - Keyes Reply to Opposition to Motion for ReconsiderationHow many different fonts, sizes, and margins/justifications can one person put in one document? =)) If there's a limit, our Lena's gone well beyond it.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=261788]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=261788 :evil:

Reply to opposition filed . This is in front of judge Carter. Though he is a former Marine, considering his past rulings, I doubt he will do anything to serve justice

Posted on | August 27, 2012 | No Comments

2012-08-27 - [link]134,[/link] - KvO - Keyes Reply to Opposition to Motion for ReconsiderationHas Orlena in prior writings mentioned Keyes' senatorial race from 2004 against Obama or are these new allegations of fraud of biblical proportions fresh here? I guess we all missed that section of OrlyLaw that allows to enter a new claim of from an election period well in the past and from a different state in a court in California near a decade after the fact.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:45 pm

Its all part of the Necromancy ritual. As it rises from the grave it is washed clean of all prejudice and imperfection. :o =)) =)) =))

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:14 pm

My mind, it is the boggled. Just when I thought she couldn't sink to a new low of stupidity, she does. That horse is not just dead, it's no longer even a greasy stain on the floorboards.

2012-08-27 - [link]134,[/link] - KvO - Keyes Reply to Opposition to Motion for ReconsiderationHow many different fonts, sizes, and margins/justifications can one person put in one document? =)) If there's a limit, our Lena's gone well beyond it.I think it is because she actually pastes it together. I don't mean pastes like MS Word, I mean paste like Elmer's. Seriously. http://resources-2.select2gether.com/sh ... 530032.jpg What a total ditz she is!

Clairez

Post by Clairez » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Orly is practicing the little known art of Zombie Law.As soon as she perfects the process I expect to see suits against Lincoln for starting the Civil War and FDR for starting the illegal taxation known as the Social Security Tax. Perhaps she can even find a way to sue God for the whole Flood thing. Just image what the damages would be on that! :shock:

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Has Orlena in prior writings mentioned Keyes' senatorial race from 2004 against Obama or are these new allegations of fraud of biblical proportions fresh here?It has come up before but I cannot recall seeing this actually included in a case she filed.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

realist

Post by realist » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:04 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=270331]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=270331 :evil:

there is more sensorship and cover up in CA and Atlanta GA during Obama regime, than there was in Tbilisi GA during Stalin regime

Posted on | August 31, 2012 | 2 Comments

[highlight]Every time I have a case in front of Judge Carter in CA, OC Register publishes an article, stating how Judge Carter is going to other countries to help them set up a rule of law and independent Judiciary.[/highlight] [which, of course, would be once for one case ](*,) ]

Yesterday they ran an article (attached below) about Judge David O.Carter going to Tbilisi, capital of the country of GA, in order to help them.

Article says that it is noteworthy, that Stalin came from Tbilisi. Actually Stalin came from a small town of Gori near Tbilisi, but close enough. Stalin and his right hand Beria terrorised the whole Soviet Union, and judges were afraid to stand up to Stalin’s mafia.

Today we have a citizen of Indonesia and possibly still citizen of Kenya, Barack Hussein Obama sitting in the WH with all forged IDs and a stolen CT SSN 042-68-4425. I submitted to judge Carter a motion for reconsideration with an affidavit from Sheriff Arpaio, who attested to forgery in Obama’s Birth Certificate, Selective Service Certificate and Social Security number. [highlight]I provided him with a mountain of evidence[/highlight], [-( which should be sufficient for him to reconsider his prior decision to deny RICO action on behalf of the former U.N. Ambassador Alan Keyes, who ran against Obama for the U.S. Senate in 2004 and was a presidential candidate from the American Independent Party in 2008.

[highlight]Maybe instead of going to Tbilisi 14 times, former Marine Judge David O. Carter should turn his attention to what is going on in his own country and his own courtroom.[/highlight] :evil: Stalin is no longer a threat. Usurpation of the U.S. Presidency and the position of the Commander in Chief by a criminal with forged IDs, Barack Hussein Obama, is a threat to our Democracy, our National security and our economy. [highlight]Will the former Marine and Federal Judge step up to the plate and hear this matter on the merits, remains to be seen[/highlight]. [he did once... ] I don’t keep my hopes too high though… [good plan]

The judge and the reporter | carter, georgia, judge – Life …

19 hours ago

And he ruled against “birther” Orly Taitz when she challenged President Barack Obama’s legal status to become president. ••• Carter frequently has been …

[/break1]ocregister.com/articles/carter-370055-georgia-judge.html]www.ocregister.com/articles/carter-3700 ... judge.html More results from ocregister.com »

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:26 pm

I dunno why this particular point gets as far under my skin as it does, but it's just infuriating to see Orly say time and time again that Arpio "attested to" the forgery of Obama's BC or in some other way claims that Arpio made a final declaration that Obama's BC was forged and thus it is now established as for-fucking-certain that Obama's BC is BS. Arpio did no such thing. He found that there was probable cause, or that it was likely or used some other hedging word to indicate that while he might think it's a forgery he sure as hell ain't gonna say so in any way that's conclusive or for which anyone could possibly hold him responsible.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Judge Carter has rendered his decision on Taitz's moldy Motion for Reconsideration under Rule 60: DENINED. If you have protection, it's on Taitz's site: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2012/09/Keyes-order-on-Motion-f ... 4.2012.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... 4.2012.pdfIt's straightforward, takes no swipes at Taitz, and, of course, no sanctions.

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Judge Carter has rendered his decision on Taitz's moldy Motion for Reconsideration under Rule 60: DENINED. If you have protection, it's on Taitz's site: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2012/09/Keyes-order-on-Motion-f ... 4.2012.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... 4.2012.pdfIt's straightforward, takes no swipes at Taitz, and, of course, no sanctions.She needs to file a motion to reconsider denying the motion for reconsideration, and call the judge a traitor and a criminal some more.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:29 pm

It wouldn't help. Carter played it fast and straight. She's already said about the most terrible things about him I can imagine, short of comparing him to Jerry Sandusky. He's moving on down the road. I think her "removed" elections case should fall in Guilford's court now; he's had it with her (and the rest of the nutz).

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

realist

Post by realist » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:31 pm

As predicted and expected

Docket Update...

08/31/2012 [link]135,[/link] MINUTES (IN CHAMBERS): ORDER by Judge David O. Carter: DENYING PLAINTIFFS' RULE 60 MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION 130 : (See document for details.) (rla) (Entered: 09/04/2012)

link shortly

ImageX 4 ImageX36

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:39 pm

It's straightforward, takes no swipes at Taitz, and, of course, no sanctions.I'm seeing a couple of subtle snarks, but maybe because I want to!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 pm

Judge Carter has rendered his decision on Taitz's moldy Motion for Reconsideration under Rule 60: DENINED. If you have protection, it's on Taitz's site: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/wp-contentsrc="uploads/2012/09/Keyes-order-on-Motion-f ... 4.2012.pdf]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... 4.2012.pdf

It's straightforward, takes no swipes at Taitz, and, of course, no sanctions.And Alan Keyes still has no standing!

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:15 pm

It's straightforward, takes no swipes at Taitz, and, of course, no sanctions.I'm seeing a couple of subtle snarks, but maybe because I want to!I think so too, but I think there is no way he could have pointed out the deficiencies without a subtle snark or two.

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”