HOUSE v OBAMA, et al. (Commonwealth of KY - Franklin Circuit Court - 48th Judicial Circuit.)

AnitaMaria

HOUSE v OBAMA, et al. (Commonwealth of KY - Franklin Circuit Court - 48th Judicial Circuit.)

Post by AnitaMaria » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:39 pm

From Louisville Courrier-Journal[link]Judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to toss Barack Obama off Kentucky ballot,http://www.courier-journal.com/article/ ... ck_check=1[/link]A Franklin County judge has dismissed a lawsuit seeking to have President Barack Obama removed from the ballot in Kentucky.In dismissing the suit, Circuit Judge Thomas Wingate ruled that Congress, and not he, is empowered under the U.S. Constitution to rule whether Obama is a “natural born citizen,” which is required of people elected president.“This court trusts that the members of the U.S. Senate and the House of Representatives are qualified to adjudicate any objections regarding an allegedly unqualified candidate,” Wingate wrote in the two-page ruling.[...]Jaret Hill, a lawyer hired to represent House after the suit was filed, also asked that the case be dismissed because, he said, the case should have been filed in federal court. Hill said House has not asked him to refile the case in U.S. District Court but couldn’t rule out that possibility.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:20 pm

^^^ Just more precedent. \ :D /

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:22 pm

CompareDr. Todd House informed me that [highlight]he withdrew his case[/highlight] under threat of Rule 11 sanctionswith[highlight]A Franklin County judge has dismissed[/highlight] a lawsuit seeking to have President Barack Obama removed from the ballot in Kentucky.Shirley OBC didn't get that wrong. :-k Seeing the order would be nice; perhaps the sanctions issue is addressed.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Compare

Dr. Todd House informed me that [highlight]he withdrew his case[/highlight] under threat of Rule 11 sanctionswith

[highlight]A Franklin County judge has dismissed[/highlight] a lawsuit seeking to have President Barack Obama removed from the ballot in Kentucky.Shirley OBC didn't get that wrong. :-k

Seeing the order would be nice; perhaps the sanctions issue is addressed.From the last part of what C-J quoted above:

Jaret Hill, a lawyer hired to represent House after the suit was filed, also asked that the case be dismissed because, he said, the case should have been filed in federal court. Hill said House has not asked him to refile the case in U.S. District Court but couldn’t rule out that possibility.Apparently, House's lawyer asked for a dismissal so he could refile it in Federal Court - though he says House hasn't asked him to do so yet, AND the Judge dismissed the case. So unless I'm missing something, it looks like both of them may be right.

Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Apparently, House's lawyer asked for a dismissal so he could refile it in Federal Court - though he says House hasn't asked him to do so yet, AND the Judge dismissed the case. So unless I'm missing something, it looks like both of them may be right.Hard to say for sure without actually reading the filings, etc.Linkedin has an attorney named [/break1]linkedin.com/pub/jaret-hill/2/45/b14]Jaret Hill in Louisville; House is from Louisville.

bob

Post by bob » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:11 pm

OBC: [/break1]com/judge-dismisses-lawsuit-seeking-to-toss-barack-obama-off-kentucky-ballot]Judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to toss Barack Obama off Kentucky ballotInteresting that the court ruled, since House told us that he had withdrawn his complaint.What can I say that the media, judge and Obots won’t distort?I did but couldn’t tell either by the article.Seems like the judge tossed it but I withdrew it.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:12 pm

I thought House was using the Do-it-to-Yourself-Ballot-Challange-KitTM? I guess that isn't working out very well. :lol:

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm

How much is malpractice insurance for a doctor that is batshit crazy??she's settled all the malpractice suits out of court. Which imho, could indicate she doesn't have any

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:44 pm

How much is malpractice insurance for a doctor that is batshit crazy??she's settled all the malpractice suits out of court. Which imho, could indicate she doesn't have anyI was referencing Doctor House rather than pseudo Doctor Taitz, Esquirrel

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”