BARNETT & KEYES v. OBAMA - ORAL ARGUMENT 5-2-11

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Fri May 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
FIFY. Cuz, you know, U.S. Circuit Justices issue discovery orders all the time, right?

realist

Post by realist » Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Nb. how Taitz doesn't say what the ruling was. And just happens to not publish it on her site.

FYI: The HP-RCF-MSB panel has already ruled on [/break1]ca9.uscourts.gov/memoranda/?o_page_size=50&o_sort_field=&o_sort_field_by=&o_sort_type=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_name_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_name=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_num_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_num=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_panel_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_panel=PREGERSON%2C+FISHER+and+BERZON&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_origin_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_origin=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_type_operator=%3D&o__ff_cms_memoranda_case_type=&o__ff_cms_memoranda_filed_date_operator=like&o__ff_cms_memoranda_filed_date=&o__ff_selSearchType=0&o__ff_onSUBMIT_FILTER=Search]six matters that it heard a few weeks ago.It's not on the docket yet.

I also spoke of it in the Hornbeck thread.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Fri May 13, 2011 8:12 pm

Heh, and they thought that if they ignored her, she'd just go away once the panel issued its GTFOOOC order. Giggle.Oh, martyr me. Please, please, just martyr me.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Fri May 13, 2011 8:12 pm

She may not have played chess but she plays a mean game of cross-triangulation.I predict the usurper will be out of the White House in time for tea. On Jan 20 2017.

bob

Post by bob » Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm

And U.S. Circuit Justices issue discovery orders all the time, right?The Circuit Justice for the 9th Circuit is [/break1]supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/ALLOTMENTORDER9-28-10.pdf]Kennedy. (At the circuit level, the judges are called, well, judges.)

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

Piffle

Post by Piffle » Fri May 13, 2011 8:15 pm

And U.S. Circuit Justices issue discovery orders all the time, right?The Circuit Justice for the 9th Circuit is [/break1]supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/ALLOTMENTORDER9-28-10.pdf]Kennedy. (At the circuit level, the judges are called, well, judges.)But of course. Perhaps it should be Circuit Court of Appeals Justices, to distinguish. :D

See Orly's, uh, motion or whatever it is:

On May 2, 2011 undersigned conducted oral argument in the above captioned case in front of Honorable [highlight]Justices[/highlight] Berzon, Fisher and Pregerson. Please, see below additional information per FRAP 28 (j).

realist

Post by realist » Fri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Hidden Content
FIFY. Cuz, you know, U.S. Circuit Justices issue discovery orders all the time, right?Well, sure, doesn't the trier of fact... oh, wait.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

So the sick twisted female dog (since she is a member of this forum) is going after dead babies again? How many dead babies is this that she has attempted to link POTUS to now? Two, Three?
Hidden Content

realist

Post by realist » Fri May 13, 2011 8:23 pm

So the sick twisted female dog (since she is a member of this forum) is going after dead babies again? How many dead babies is this that she has attempted to link POTUS to now? Two, Three?
Hidden Content
Orly is NOT a member of this forum... she was baned long ago.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Litlebritdifrnt2

Post by Litlebritdifrnt2 » Fri May 13, 2011 8:30 pm

Ooooh good, then ignore my admonition to you on the other thread to have a drink and calm down. (well ignore the calm down bit, the have a drink bit always stands)

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri May 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Hidden Content
Orly is NOT a member of this forum... she was baned long ago.Banned and damned also...

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri May 13, 2011 9:29 pm

This forum has rulz. And Orly . . .(Is there any need to feenish that sentence?)

LM K

Post by LM K » Fri May 13, 2011 10:36 pm

A bit late to the game here...I listened to the audio last week and sampled the court video, which was no better than listening to the audio; the c-span video I saw tonight, how-some-ever...

-xx

The best part was that I got to watch it with Mom after we watched the Kentucky Derby. Estiveo's Mom is 2 months shy of her 79th birfday, has some Alzheimers-like cognition & memory problems which cause her to sundown and has some other health issues, but the woman ain't stoopit. She was a surgical RN for over 40 years, was the OR Director of a pretty hot Silicon Valley hospital and went back to school in the Early 80's and got a MS (Organizational Development) from Pepperdine.

Keep in mind that she knows of Orly, via moi, but this the first time she's ackshully seen her in action. As she didn't understand the concept of oral arguments, I compared it to defending ones thesis...context achieved.

Her first words after about 2 minutes of Orly? "That woman is sick." Followed closely by, "She's insane!" "Why do they allow her to do this?" "That woman is a...a...a..." (Me: "crazy bitch?) "Yes!"

My fave? Estiveo's Mom: "Mercy, she should be dead." Me (giggling): "DEATH THREAT!!!" Mom: "No, I wasn't threatening I was just..." at which point I explain the whole death threat thing. Mom understood & got all threaty after that.

And the judicial facial expressions during Orlana's little speech? =))I think I love your Mama!

in summary: I had a blast, Kreep's a way better lawyer than Orly, but so's my cat, Orly both sucks and blows, DeJute seems like a nice enough guy, My mom approves of the Fogbow mission and hopes Orly strokes out soon.But .... does she swallow?

LM K

Post by LM K » Fri May 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Taitz has no manners anywhere, so it's no surprise that she doesn't have them in the courtroom either. Does anyone think she has even one friend in her life? It seems all she has is her immediate family. Can you imagine inviting her to your home for dinner? Oy.Orly doesn't need friends. She has "followers" and "supporters".

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Fri May 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Taitz has no manners anywhere, so it's no surprise that she doesn't have them in the courtroom either. Does anyone think she has even one friend in her life? It seems all she has is her immediate family. Can you imagine inviting her to your home for dinner? Oy.Orly doesn't need friends. She has "followers" and "supporters".And a mirror and computer monitor.

realist

Post by realist » Fri May 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Ooooh good, then ignore my admonition to you on the other thread to have a drink and calm down. (well ignore the calm down bit, the have a drink bit always stands) :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

LM K

Post by LM K » Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 am

I just had a chance to watch Orly's "argument" before the 9th Circuit. :shock: At about 22:30, Orly mentions her 30 military clients and says that some of them were in attendance. I wonder if she is referring to Pammie. I wonder of there were other clients in attendance.Good doG. Orly was speaking at an ok pace at the beginning of her "argument" (whinefest), but it is as if someone turned the speed and changed the audio playback pitch about 4 minutes in. I feel like I just rode a Tilt-o-wheel.I wish we could have seen DeJute and Kreep's faces as Orly was whining. However, I suspect they were on best behavior...

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Sat May 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Taitz has no manners anywhere, so it's no surprise that she doesn't have them in the courtroom either. Does anyone think she has even one friend in her life? It seems all she has is her immediate family. Can you imagine inviting her to your home for dinner? Oy.Orly doesn't need friends. She has "followers" and "supporters".And "plaintiffs."

wavey davey

Post by wavey davey » Sat May 14, 2011 2:01 pm

I just had a chance to watch Orly's "argument" before the 9th Circuit. :shock: At about 22:30, Orly mentions her 30 military clients and says that some of them were in attendance. I wonder if she is referring to Pammie. I wonder of there were other clients in attendance.Pambly was most definitely there. She approached me at one point and asked if I was a long lost friend from Colorado. Later, she was cursing and hissing at Kate and Ducky. That was amusing!There were a number of other Orlybots there (Gary Wilmott stands out), but I don't know if any of them were "clients".

realist

Post by realist » Tue May 31, 2011 12:42 pm

More complete and utter lunacy from Orly and a "supporter - Jerry" (and also comedy, in an Orly sort of way). :P

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22233]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22233 :evil:

from supporter Jerry. Indeed, violations of the constitutional rights in this case were egregious

Posted on | May 31, 2011 | No Comments

Jerry

Submitted on 2011/05/28 at 11:56am

It’s a good sign that the 9th Circuit has not decided yet. [highlight]They have a problem with this case due to the way Orly presented her civil rights violations[/highlight]. =)) =)) Notoriously sympathetic to victims of discrimination (as all left wingers)it will be difficult to reconcile a knee jerk rejection of the merits of the case with [highlight]the need to address the personal injustice to Orly[/highlight].See.... tolja it wuz funny. :lol:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Butterfly Bilderberg

Post by Butterfly Bilderberg » Tue May 31, 2011 9:21 pm

From the Ninth Circuit's website [link]FAQs,http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/content/vie ... 0000000084[/link]:

18. How long does it take from the time of argument to the time of decision?

The Court has no time limit, but most cases are decided within 3 months to a year.Jeebus, we have to teach her every friggin' thing. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so." - Walter Lippmann

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Tue May 31, 2011 11:52 pm

One Response to “from supporter Jerry. Indeed, violations of the constitutional rights in this case were egregious” FormerLawClerk May 31st, 2011 @ 9:54 am Can you list for us, one by one, the civil rights violations in this case?So far, no response from Lady Liberty. :P

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 am

One Response to “from supporter Jerry. Indeed, violations of the constitutional rights in this case were egregious” FormerLawClerk May 31st, 2011 @ 9:54 am Can you list for us, one by one, the civil rights violations in this case?So far, no response from Lady Liberty. :PI'd love to see the answer to that one. {SMILIES_PATH}/pray.gif

ImageX 4 ImageX36

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Uhhh, I haz a confusalToday Orly posted:[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22190]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22190No answer from the 9th Circuit yetPosted on |June 1, 2011 | 4 CommentsI’ve been noticing lately that she hasn’t had many comments to her posts, in fact it’s been a while since I’ve see any at all, so I looked. Comments4 Responses to “No answer from the 9th Circuit yet”1. Maurie HartmanMay 27th, 2011 @ 8:06 amHi Dr. Orly,I became acquainted with you through Zonya Townsend. I know you are diligently working the Birth Certificate issue. I try to follow everything I can on this so important issue, but I don’t know about your efforts . Please put me on any/all distributions you have on how you are doing! Thank You! – God Bless, Maurie2. PvMay 27th, 2011 @ 8:56 amKeeping my fingers crossed that 9th Circuit will not be a Short Circuit3. JerryMay 28th, 2011 @ 11:56 amIt’s a good sign that the 9th Circuit has not decided yet. They have a problem with this case due to the way Orly presented her civil rights violations. Notoriously sympathetic to victims of discrimination (as all left wingers)it will be difficult to reconcile a knee jerk rejection of the merits of the case with the need to address the personal injustice to Orly.4. Leonard McCauleyMay 29th, 2011 @ 8:30 pm Do u suppose the 9th Circuit, is every bit as Corrupt as all the lower courts??The Judiciary actions of lower courts, concerning the Birth Certificate Issue, have made me very suspect of all people Imprisoned at this time, and all judgments of any kind..It appears, the most money dictates the amount of “JUSTICE” one receives….But, that is pretty much the same in any Country.Now how do ya spose those comments got posted before the post went up?

Birfers are toast

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Uhhh, I haz a confusalToday Orly posted:[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22190]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=22190No answer from the 9th Circuit yetPosted on |June 1, 2011 | 4 CommentsI’ve been noticing lately that she hasn’t had many comments to her posts, in fact it’s been a while since I’ve see any at all, so I looked. Comments4 Responses to “No answer from the 9th Circuit yet”1. Maurie HartmanMay 27th, 2011 @ 8:06 amHi Dr. Orly,I became acquainted with you through Zonya Townsend. I know you are diligently working the Birth Certificate issue. I try to follow everything I can on this so important issue, but I don’t know about your efforts . Please put me on any/all distributions you have on how you are doing! Thank You! – God Bless, Maurie2. PvMay 27th, 2011 @ 8:56 amKeeping my fingers crossed that 9th Circuit will not be a Short Circuit3. JerryMay 28th, 2011 @ 11:56 amIt’s a good sign that the 9th Circuit has not decided yet. They have a problem with this case due to the way Orly presented her civil rights violations. Notoriously sympathetic to victims of discrimination (as all left wingers)it will be difficult to reconcile a knee jerk rejection of the merits of the case with the need to address the personal injustice to Orly.4. Leonard McCauleyMay 29th, 2011 @ 8:30 pm Do u suppose the 9th Circuit, is every bit as Corrupt as all the lower courts??The Judiciary actions of lower courts, concerning the Birth Certificate Issue, have made me very suspect of all people Imprisoned at this time, and all judgments of any kind..It appears, the most money dictates the amount of “JUSTICE” one receives….But, that is pretty much the same in any Country.Now how do ya spose those comments got posted before the post went up?She had posted earlier about the lack of an answer from the Ninth Circuit.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”