BARNETT & KEYES v. OBAMA - ORAL ARGUMENT 5-2-11

LM K

Post by LM K » Fri May 06, 2011 1:34 am

Taitz sounded like the fool she was. She spent 95% of her time looking at Judge Fisher and only briefly looked over at Judge Berzon twice. She has real problems dealing with women. Her coquette training was never more obvious.Orly should smarten up about this. Intelligent women will tear women like Orly to shreds for behaving in such a way. Orly really should have paid more attention to Judge Berzon. Unfortunately, this won't harm the appeal any more than anything else Orly did and didn't do.

LM K

Post by LM K » Fri May 06, 2011 2:29 am

I don't understand the Adobe Illustrator crap, The Obama long form showed a very strong chain of custody and was certified as true by the State of Hawaii, so instead of talking about Abobe with Birthers, they should be told to BUZZ off. No forensics is needed nor would be allowed in any court based on how the BC was released.[highlight]I do applaud the birthers for investigating the document for obvious signs. I would have done the same[/highlight] and have done the same in various instances. The problem is that unfamiliarity with compression techniques and Illustrator's insistance to create layers, has caused some to make claims that the certificate was fraudulent, in spite of the strong evidence of chain of custody. They should have considered more reasonable alternatives and could have avoided much embarrassment but somehow I doubt they care about the latter.

Creating doubt, and dragging down the Office of the President appears to be all too common among some fools.Why? And obvious signs of what? The only pertinent document is the original paper document.

I'll admit, however, it's been fun watching the waste their time going through all their machinations to prove an irrelevant document is fake. Some have even gone back to the originally-release COLB to show how the documents are different "fakes" and some that they are the same fakes. :lol:

Every single time I think of all the birfers "analyzing" the long-form, I think of Obama's lawyer, on an airplane bound for Washington, DC, holding a flash-drive with 2 PDF docs of the long-form on it.

Finally; the long form. I hope this bullshit is done soon so that I can go to Hawaii for vacation rather than acting as the office gopher. These PDFs will solve everything!

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri May 06, 2011 5:59 am

Dr. Taitz during her "argument": [27] "I was defamed. My livelihood was affected. My position with the state bar was affected . . . ." Is there any significance to the final part of that quotation?I guess this fills in the missing 40th position on Orlys list of plaintiffs.

verbalobe

Post by verbalobe » Fri May 06, 2011 8:28 am

Every single time I think of all the birfers "analyzing" the long-form, I think of Obama's lawyer, on an airplane bound for Washington, DC, holding a flash-drive with 2 PDF docs of the long-form on it.Two flash drives, one PDF on each. In a "folder" in an "inbox" in a "briefcase" handcuffed to her wrist.

That's why they call it PORTABLE Document Format! :lol:

Princess foofypants

Post by Princess foofypants » Fri May 06, 2011 9:26 am

OH MY!!

Orly was quiet on the blog to day, so I knew she was up to some kind of filing of something. Well here it is.

New Docket Entry...

05/05/2011 [link]43,[/link] Filed (ECF) Appellants Capt. Pamela Barnett, Richard Norton Bauerbach, Capt. Robin D. Biron, Col. John D. Blair, Mr. David L. Bosley, Ms. Loretta G. Bosley, Capt. Harry G. Butler, Rep. Glenn Casada, Jennifer Leah Clark, Timothy Comerford, Charles Crusemire, Thomas S. Davidson, Rep. Cynthia Davis, Matthew Michael Edwards, Lt. Jason Freese, Mr. Kurt C. Fuqua, Officer Clint Grimes, Julliett Ireland, D. Andrew Johnson, Israel D. Jones, Timothy Jones, Alan Keyes, Ph. D., David Fullmer LaRoque, Gail Lightfoot, Lita M. Lott, Major David Grant Mosby, Steven Kay Neuenschwander, Frank Niceley, Robert Lee Perry, Col. Harry Riley, Sgt. Jeffrey Wayne Rosner, Capt. David Smithey, John Bruce Steidel, Douglas Earl Stoeppelwerth, Rep. Eric Swafford, Capt. Neil B. Turner, Richard E. Venable, Jeff Graham Winthrope and Mark Wriggle in 10-55084, - Capt. Pamela Barnett, Richard Norton Bauerbach, Capt. Robin D. Biron, Col. John D. Blair, Mr. David L. Bosley, Ms. Loretta G. Bosley, Capt. Harry G. Butler, Rep. Glenn Casada, Timothy Comerford, Charles Crusemire, Thomas S. Davidson, Rep. Cynthia Davis, Matthew Michael Edwards, Lt. Jason Freese, Mr. Kurt C. Fuqua, Officer Clint Grimes, Julliett Ireland, D. Andrew Johnson, Israel D. Jones, Timothy Jones, Alan Keyes, Ph. D., David Fullmer LaRoque, Gail Lightfoot, Lita M. Lott, Major David Grant Mosby, Steven Kay Neuenschwander, Frank Niceley, Robert Lee Perry, Col. Harry Riley, Sgt. Jeffrey Wayne Rosner, Jeffrey Schwilk, Capt. David Smithey, John Bruce Steidel, Douglas Earl Stoeppelwerth, Rep. Eric Swafford, Thomas J. Taylor, Capt. Neil B. Turner, Richard E. Venable and Jeff Graham Winthrope in 09-56827 citation of supplemental authorities. Date of service: 05/05/2011. [7742170] [10-55084, 09-56827] (OT)I'm also going to cross post in the Barnett|Keyes v Obama Discussion thread.

I've not read it yet. link shortly

Undersigned would like to remind this court that she filed this action on the Inauguration day. Defendant, Mr. Obama, could not memorize the oath of office and Chief Justice Roberts had to come back to the White House and give Mr. Obama a make up oath. By that time Taitz already filed this legal action. As such, the timing was perfect: it was executed after the legislative process ran its course and before the defendant, Mr. Obama, was sworn in.. =)) =)) =))"Rep" Cynthia Davis is listed twice and isn't a rep any more.

Orly is such an evil bitch. Not what happened at all.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri May 06, 2011 11:18 am

I don't understand the Adobe Illustrator crap,The Obama long form showed a very strong chain of custodyand was certified as true by the State of Hawaii, so instead of talking about Abobe with Birthers, they should be told to BUZZ off. No forensics is needed nor would be allowed in any court based on how the BC was released.But but but ...we don't have the signature of Obama confirming the receipt !we don't have the signature of the forger who took over the b.c. for snippering it into layerswe don't have the signature of whoever stuffed the layers into the pdfwe don't have the signature of the person who hand delivered the pdf to the WHwe don't have the signature of the webmaster who planted some pdf file onto the WH websitewe don't ... we don't ... we don't ..... ________________________ [fill in the blanks yourself] #-o #-o #-o

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Sat May 07, 2011 12:00 am

Monday's hearing is presently on C-SPAN2.

poutine

Post by poutine » Sat May 07, 2011 12:23 am

Monday's hearing is presently on C-SPAN2.C-SPAN just jumped the shark.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat May 07, 2011 12:27 am

Monday's hearing is presently on C-SPAN2.C-SPAN just jumped the shark.Mr. DeJute is getting a pretty good going over from the judges, but did hold up OK... Orly babbling.Out of order...Now the kreep babbling his rebuttal...Orly's big moment should be real soon...

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat May 07, 2011 12:33 am

Oh my, the GTFOOMC moment...priceless...

LM K

Post by LM K » Sat May 07, 2011 12:36 am

Every single time I think of all the birfers "analyzing" the long-form, I think of Obama's lawyer, on an airplane bound for Washington, DC, holding a flash-drive with 2 PDF docs of the long-form on it.Two flash drives, one PDF on each. In a "folder" in an "inbox" in a "briefcase" handcuffed to her wrist.

That's why they call it PORTABLE Document Format! :lol:Waayyyy better, Verbie!

(Do you take cartoon requests? Can I have a cartoon of Obama's lawyer on a plane with 2 flash-drives?? Or maybe the lawyer is meeting Obama in the Oval Office handing over the flash drives?? With Eric Holder unlocking the handcuffs? ;;)

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Sat May 07, 2011 12:42 am

The C-SPAN version had much better camera work. The facial expressions were easier to notice.

Joseph Robidoux III

Post by Joseph Robidoux III » Sat May 07, 2011 1:13 am

I used to fall for that when you would say that Sternie! Not. Any. More. :mrgreen: ;;)I believe there is a very good chance Orly is feeling some heat from the bar. Her comment at the 9th CCA lead me to believe the bar has questioned her about Judge Carter's accusations on pages 28 & 29 of his order.
Edit: Dammit! Joseph was reading my brain waves and decoded them before I could!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Sat May 07, 2011 1:16 am

Monday's hearing is presently on C-SPAN2.Here's the schedule for upcoming airings of this, times are Eastern Daylight Time:Airing Details May 6, 2011 23:40 (C2) May 7, 2011 04:13 (C2) May 7, 2011 19:00 (C1)It's available for streaming at : [/break1]c-spanvideo.org/program/Drake]http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/DrakeI'll try and snag a copy, much better video than the Court's copy.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat May 07, 2011 2:04 am

Monday's hearing is presently on C-SPAN2.Here's the schedule for upcoming airings of this, times are Eastern Daylight Time:Airing Details May 6, 2011 23:40 (C2) May 7, 2011 04:13 (C2) May 7, 2011 19:00 (C1)It's available for streaming at : [/break1]c-spanvideo.org/program/Drake]http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/DrakeI'll try and snag a copy, much better video than the Court's copy.Infinitely better! OMG the expressions on the Justices' faces: priceless!

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat May 07, 2011 11:13 am

They all have that "I can't believe it's not butter" look....

MsDaisy

Post by MsDaisy » Sat May 07, 2011 11:51 am

They all have that "I can't believe it's not butter" look....More like WTF??? I can't believe it's really a lawyer!

Birfers are toast

lisajones

Post by lisajones » Sat May 07, 2011 3:56 pm

bwahahahaha... Orly refiles her POS Supplemental Authorities BS listed above... this time without the wrong motion designation on the title page/s that was on the prior document. :lol:

New Docket Entry...

05/05/2011 [link]44,[/link] Filed (ECF) Appellants Capt. Pamela Barnett, Richard Norton Bauerbach, Capt. Robin D. Biron, Col. John D. Blair, Mr. David L. Bosley, Ms. Loretta G. Bosley, Capt. Harry G. Butler, Rep. Glenn Casada, Jennifer Leah Clark, Timothy Comerford, Charles Crusemire, Thomas S. Davidson, Rep. Cynthia Davis, Matthew Michael Edwards, Lt. Jason Freese, Mr. Kurt C. Fuqua, Officer Clint Grimes, Julliett Ireland, D. Andrew Johnson, Israel D. Jones, Timothy Jones, Alan Keyes, Ph. D., David Fullmer LaRoque, Gail Lightfoot, Lita M. Lott, Major David Grant Mosby, Steven Kay Neuenschwander, Frank Niceley, Robert Lee Perry, Col. Harry Riley, Sgt. Jeffrey Wayne Rosner, Capt. David Smithey, John Bruce Steidel, Douglas Earl Stoeppelwerth, Rep. Eric Swafford, Capt. Neil B. Turner, Richard E. Venable, Jeff Graham Winthrope and Mark Wriggle in 10-55084 citation of supplemental authorities. Date of service: 05/05/2011. [7742216] [10-55084, 09-56827] (OT)link shortlyIANAL... so I will leave the legal analysis to the brilliant minds of FB. However, as a professional person, two items jumped out at me right away. First, why does she insist on using a minimum of ten different fonts??? Second, why doesn't she have a professional email address??? What idiot uses the same email address that she gives to the "patriots" as her official email address on a legal document?? I thought I remember reading somewhere that she had over 250,000 unread emails. Seems like her correspondence with the courts might get lost in the sauce.

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

BFB

Post by BFB » Sat May 07, 2011 4:00 pm

I have no real experience in a courtroom, so I may be talking out of my ass here, but it occurs to me that every time I've been in a situation where I need to impress/prove myself in front of people who, in that setting, could be seen as my superiors, I've been challenged by them, either physically or intellectually. It was seen as a sign of respect.I guess it may be because of the many close-ups of the judges during the hearing, but it occurred to me while watching the C-SPAN version how the justices showed their lack of respect for Orly with their silence. They didn't give her the honor of challenging her arguments -- as they did the other attorneys -- and giving her an opportunity to display any degree of legal acuity. They gave her no opportunity to earn respect.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly » Sat May 07, 2011 4:06 pm

I have no real experience in a courtroom, so I may be talking out of my ass here, but it occurs to me that every time I've been in a situation where I need to impress/prove myself in front of people who, in that setting, could be seen as my superiors, I've been challenged by them, either physically or intellectually. It was seen as a sign of respect.I guess it may be because of the many close-ups of the judges during the hearing, but it occurred to me while watching the C-SPAN version how the justices showed their lack of respect for Orly with their silence. They didn't give her the honor of challenging her arguments -- as they did the other attorneys -- and giving her an opportunity to display any degree of legal acuity. They gave her no opportunity to earn respect.Eggzackly! The Justices' reactions were the equivalent of sitting there, covering their ears, and yelling "LA LA LA LA LA....I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

I love the poorly educated!!!

I believe Anita Hill!

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 pm

I think the judges wanted to test out and air their ideas. It would have been a waste of energy to ask Taitz any questions, since the answers would have been total nonsense. So, it's not so much as intentional lack of respect as an understanding that Taitz is as useless as a hosepipe on a Tesla.

A Legal Lohengrin

Post by A Legal Lohengrin » Sat May 07, 2011 4:17 pm

I guess it may be because of the many close-ups of the judges during the hearing, but it occurred to me while watching the C-SPAN version how the justices showed their lack of respect for Orly with their silence. They didn't give her the honor of challenging her arguments -- as they did the other attorneys -- and giving her an opportunity to display any degree of legal acuity. They gave her no opportunity to earn respect.It's a simple matter of utility. They asked the Kreep questions, because he was capable of giving them answers that might be useful in deciding exactly what language to use in ruling against him. Since Orly's arguments are utterly worthless, and do not even warrant discussion in a written opinion, and Orly is utterly incapable of giving a useful answer, there was no point asking her any questions.Therefore, they just let the clock run out while she screeched idiotically. It was pure grace they even allowed Orly argument at all. If they could have given it to the Kreep and kept Orly out, they probably would have done so. Instead, they were generous, letting a moron befoul their court for a few minutes.

MaineSkeptic

Post by MaineSkeptic » Sat May 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Instead, they were generous, letting a moron befoul their court for a few minutes.They also performed a useful service for the rest of us. They put Orly in a position where she had no one to blame but herself. No one was threatening her, bullying her, trying to intimidate her -- she had full control of her time, the points she raised, and the manner in which she chose to express herself, and it gave a very telling picture of her lawyering skills, her understanding of the legal issues at play, and her sense of why there was even a hearing in the first place.Orly's persona is that of the perpetual victim, valiantly resisting her oppressors. With not even the ghost of an oppressor in sight, she drew the spotlight to her blatant incompetence and her pathetic delusions.

tjh

Post by tjh » Sat May 07, 2011 6:30 pm

What idiot uses the same email address that she gives to the "patriots" as her official email address on a legal document?? I thought I remember reading somewhere that she had over 250,000 unread emails. Seems like her correspondence with the courts might get lost in the sauce.Things that make you go hmmmm.....She recently posted that she couldn't get her gmail because she'd used up her free allocation of 7 GIGA bytes .. and had to buy more space.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat May 07, 2011 6:57 pm

What idiot uses the same email address that she gives to the "patriots" as her official email address on a legal document?? I thought I remember reading somewhere that she had over 250,000 unread emails. Seems like her correspondence with the courts might get lost in the sauce.Things that make you go hmmmm.....She recently posted that she couldn't get her gmail because she'd used up her free allocation of 7 GIGA bytes .. and had to buy more space.And I bet she doesn't have a local back-up in case she hoses her e-mail again. Once it is gone - It's Gone Baby Gone...

Return to “Birther Case Discussion”