Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 147  Next   
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:30 am 

Suranis wrote:
Mikedunford wrote:
Are these guys smart enough to plan a drop?

Look into those eyes. You tell me.

The two types on the left look like the normal congregation at Finsbury Park mosque. Before 2003. :-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:30 am 

Volkonski wrote:
From his FB page. Kessler is planning his militia. :roll: Why isn't he in DC with the truckers, they said he would be there?

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

8 hours ago.

There is CSF and there will be a CSF III% group , CSF III% will not be for everyone, not for the weak at heart, not for those who think playing video games makes them tactical or weapons experts, there will be physical requirements, and much more, not just anyone will be selected to become part of CSF III% these select men & women will have to go through some tough requirements to make the cut, anyone can become a CSF member, but CSF III% will be much different, we will be working on bylaws & requirements over the next few days. Again ( CSF III% ) will not be for everyone ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
So, is CSF III% for everyone?

Sorry, finger trouble, I meant, is CSF III% for anyone?

I'm impressed at the quality of RWNJs, they're all so elite!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:36 am 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
Volkonski wrote:
From his FB page. Kessler is planning his militia. :roll: Why isn't he in DC with the truckers, they said he would be there?

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

8 hours ago.

There is CSF and there will be a CSF III% group , CSF III% will not be for everyone, not for the weak at heart, not for those who think playing video games makes them tactical or weapons experts, there will be physical requirements, and much more, not just anyone will be selected to become part of CSF III% these select men & women will have to go through some tough requirements to make the cut, anyone can become a CSF member, but CSF III% will be much different, we will be working on bylaws & requirements over the next few days. Again ( CSF III% ) will not be for everyone ...

Dave Zimmerman?

(I really gotta get me another throwaway Facebook account ;) )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 am 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Are they disqualified if they drop their hand guns at hearings or shoot themselves in bar scuffles?

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:44 pm 

From his FB page. Kessler is in attack mode.

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

3 hours ago.

it's amazing how Gilberton Borough officials, can go around victimizing flood victims, steal life long belonging, dump toxic waste , bury entire building right in the center of town with out DEP knowing, drag away peoples homes with bull dozers burn them! , threaten residents with" you better or else tactics ", one officials whom works for Schuylkill county tax office , sits on Gilberton Council, runs around pinching guys rear ends, talks about penis this penis that, anal sex, ect ect, oh plus he's married, kids, wife, lives with his in laws, but that's perfectly fine conduct coming from a council member, not to mention a county employee, Gilbertons Mayor allegedly robbed every single house during the flood of 2007, had an antique dealer show up take all antiques , and she keep the money, not one cent went to the flood victims, ( allegedly) ,just recently we heard ( allegedly ) she robbed one of the last standing flood victims homes, clearing out all kinds of antiques, how convenient the house gets torn down then, maybe someone should call up anna's antiques in Frackville Pa, speak with the owner , because it was them "anna's antiques" who came with trucks under alleged directions of the MAYOR, to take property not belonging to Gilberton Borough , The Mayor or anyone else but the flood victims! (STINGING ) Right???? Now whom is the real scum we ask ? Chief Kessler of a pack of alleged THIEVES! WE HEAR THIS IS JUST THE TIP OF CORRUPTION ALLEGEDLY COMMITTED BY GILBERTON BOROUGH OFFICIALS! can't forget that gilberton Councilman , who throws around the F bomb, penis, anal sex, and much much more, oh did we forget to mention he is employed by Schuylkill county Tax office also , TAX MONEY WORKING AT IT’S BEST , RIGHT ????? But the Chief is a bad guy???? Can;t forget about gilberton council members who drive drunk constantly, or who tear houses down, then bury all the lead paint coated wood, asbestos shingles, asbestos covered piping, tires, steel , old oil drums, ect on church owned ground where picnics are held, it's amazing how GILBERTON BOROUGH OFFICIALS , got a just released from federal prison person who was allegedly convicted of interstate drug trafficking ( METHAMPHETAMINE) TO get on ballot for Gilberton Council with the help of the Mayor, and win his second election, after he resigned in his first term as councilman for federal drug charges , not to mention they the mayor & this person are neighbors ... but the chief is a real bad guy! IT'S ON! CITIZENS OF GILBERTON , THESE ARE THE PEOPLE RUNNING YOUR TOWN!!!!

“If everyone made war only according to his own convictions, there would be no war.”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:47 pm 

The linked newspaper article is from Jan 2011.

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler shared a link.

2 hours ago.

PEOPLE OF GILBERTON, YOU BETTER WAKE UP , YOUR MAYOR IS CORRUPT, SHE RECRUITS SELECT PERSON SHE CAN CONTROL , DO HER EVIL BIDDING , THIS MAN WAS HAND SELECTED IN 2008 BY THE MAYOR, AND AS SOON AS HE WAS RELEASED FROM FEDERAL PRISON SHE SELECTED HIM AGAIN, DON'T BELIEVE US , ASK SCHUYLKILLL COUNTY ELECTION BUREAU FOR A COPY OF HIS PETITION TO BE ON THE BALLOT FOR GILBERTON COUNCILMAN ONCE AGAIN, THE MAYORS WHOLE FAMILY SIGNED IT ,

A federal judge on Tuesday sentenced Gilberton Councilman Michael McGinley to serve 20 months in prison for his role in a Schuylkill County-based methamphetamine trafficking conspiracy, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

McGinley, 55, of Mahanoy Plane, has been on the borough council since 2008, according to Gilberton Mayor Mary Lou Hannon.

Hannon said she expects McGinley will submit a resignation letter to the council. He pleaded guilty in May in federal court in Scranton to helping a drug-trafficking ring in January 2008, and he has remained active on the council.

"When he served on council, he did a great job. He's been our grant writer. He helps with the budget and stuff. It's too bad things like this happen in people's lives," Hannon said. "I'm sure he's going to resign. I'm pretty sure council won't have to ask him to."

Council will discuss the matter at its next meeting at 7 p.m. Jan. 27 at the sewer building.

McGinley was charged as a result of an investigation by the Drug Enforcement Administration, Internal Revenue Service, Pennsylvania State Police, the Schuylkill County District Attorney's Office and Schuylkill County municipal police departments.

The investigation uncovered a Las Vegas-to-Pennsylvania methamphetamine- and marijuana-trafficking operation and an illegal gambling business involving Michael Stockunas, Ashland, and others, according to Peter J. Smith, the U.S. attorney for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

Stockunas pleaded guilty to drug, gambling and tax charges and is awaiting sentencing, Smith said.

McGinley pleaded guilty to using a communication facility to further a drug trafficking conspiracy. He also admitted to being a drug associate of Stockunas, Smith said.

Senior U.S. District Court Judge Edwin M. Kosik sentenced McGinley to 20 months in prison, one year of probation and a fine of $100, Smith said.

spytak@republicanherald.com
http://standardspeaker.com/news/gilbert ... -1.1092656

“If everyone made war only according to his own convictions, there would be no war.”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:09 pm 

I came across mentions of a problem between Kessler and the Oregon Chapter of the CSF. It happened back in March. This post was written by the resigning local CSF Chapter president.

https://www.facebook.com/CSFOregonChapt ... n=timeline
Quote:
Constitutional Security Force Oregon Chapter

March 5.
I would normally simply leave things at my withdrawing support and allow things to play out as they may, but I'm finding that my conscience won't allow me to sit back and say nothing while the name of an innocent is being maligned. Therefore I will give voice for that innocent. For those who are wondering what is going on - and who have been told that Chief Kessler has been threatened, that he has anti-gun grabbers after him with a $50,000 bounty on his head....I feel that you have the right to know the truth - so that you can make an informed decision on your own as to whether you want to continue supporting Kessler - or you want to request your membership dues back from him.
When the national CSF page was first started, there was a young man who was constantly posting anti-constitutional, anti-2nd amendment comments on the page. Mike, the VP, finally banned him. This young man then proceeded to start a "Try Chief Kessler for Treason" fb page. He also started a petition on the White House website. This was ONE nut job, with ONE like on his page and ONE signature on the petition. I was on Mike's work phone with him - asking about the by-laws for CSF and why we have yet to receive them when they were promised weeks ago - when the nut job I mentioned earlier attempted to post something on the National page with his "treason" page. Mike and I immediately began researching trying to figure out who was behind it, etc. Mike also used his personal phone to call Kessler and put him on speaker so that I could hear and be a part of the conversation. Mark Kessler's immediate reaction to this situation was to use it as PR opportunity - he immediately posted a comment on the national page stating that he had gun-grabbers after him and asking everyone to take stand next to him. He also contacted the Alex Jones show and sent a statement to "Before It Was News". Kessler literally blew the situation way out of proportion and made it into something MUCH bigger than it was. .
Snip-----

The $50,000 bounty on his head was yet another fabrication on the part of Chief Kessler -- .
Snip-----------
Again, Kessler saw a PR opportunity and pounced. (Please bear in mind that ALL decisions regarding CSF are made by Kessler alone - without the guidance of an advisory board, etc....one lone man making spur of the moment decisions for a national corporation. He refused to even consider the advice/requests/suggestions of his own VP with regards to these impulsive and potentially damaging actions.) I sent an e-mail threatening to pull my support if Kessler didn't refrain from posting these fabrications and "twists" on the facts just so that he could gain more spotlight and attention. .
Snip----------------
. I CANNOT remain quiet because this is the reputation of a GOOD man, an INNOCENT man, a man who was donating his time in an effort to help a cause he believed in. Had Kessler not attempted to malign Mike - I, too, would have left it at simply pulling my support. My conscience, however, will not allow me to remain silent when the good name of another is being trashed by someone who is trying to discredit him and prevent him from being able to expose the truth. Therefore, I leave you with these facts, so that you have the opportunity to make an INFORMED decision as to whether you want to continue supporting Kessler. Personally, I will not -- and, added to that, I INSIST that Kessler offer a public apology to his former VP for publicly destroying his good name. (And Kessler, I might remind you that we have the communications, etc. - proof to back all of this - if you really want to take this any further.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:19 pm 

Mr. V., I hope you're at least thinking about writing some more songs. A musical about Kessler seems like a natural follow up to your marvelous "Orly, the Musical". 8> Maybe "Kessler the Krazy"?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:38 am 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Kessler the pistolero.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:33 am 

ProudObot wrote:
Mr. V., I hope you're at least thinking about writing some more songs. A musical about Kessler seems like a natural follow up to your marvelous "Orly, the Musical". 8> Maybe "Kessler the Krazy"?

they could run as part of a triple feature along with Orly's threatened Terry Lakin musical…

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:35 am 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Kessler the pistolero pisher.

FIFY

Image x2 Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:33 am 

ProudObot wrote:

Yes, I am thinking of doing so but so far inspiration has failed. :( I have been trying to sort Kessler out in my mind. Is he a gun nut, an opportunist, bipolar, poor angry white guy, what? :-?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:46 am 

Volkonski wrote:
Is he a gun nut, an opportunist, bipolar, poor angry white guy, what? :-?

Yes.

:mrgreen:

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:55 am 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Are they disqualified if they drop their hand guns at hearings or shoot themselves in bar scuffles?

From the look of things, those are the only qualifications.

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:12 pm 

Occupation: Actor/Improv/Sound Designer. I am a Citizen Journalist with a column at Newsvine.com, and a presence on NetRoots Radio. Brain Injured Satirical Genius.
lyssandri wrote:
ProudObot wrote:

they could run as part of a triple feature along with Orly's threatened Terry Lakin musical…

NYC Fringe Festival!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:07 pm 

verbalobe wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

From the look of things, those are the only qualifications.

Hey it was just as effective as when Orly asks for a continuance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:27 pm 

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

3 hours ago.

Im asking all CSF members to head to Washington DC is possible to assist with the peaceful restoration of our country , our constitution our freedoms!

Kessler seems to be a little late.
Quote:
David Bragg Why do you wanna go down to DC now??? Why weren't you and the CSF there earlier to stand with all the vets????

2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1

Good question.

Meanwhile someone posted most of Orly's motion to reconsideration the motion to reconsider on Kessler's FB page. :crazy:

Quote:
Jerry Rogers http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=437104 The Motion for Reconsideration at hand revolves around the Connecticut Social Security number of Harry Bounel, which was fraudulently used by Barack Obama in his tax returns........ Snip---------

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:59 pm 

Quote:
"It's an inanimate object," he said, "it can't do anything."
sounds like a description of the Chiefs supporters.
What is with this III% not including everyone. I thought that one hundred and eleven percent included more than everyone.
Regards ..........Dick
I did fail Latin at High School

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:35 pm 

Well, it seems that Kessler sent out a mass spam campaign for folks to join CSF and buy lots of stuff. That prompted complaints that ended with GoDaddy yanking his account.

:lol:

From his Facebook page:

Quote:
please call godaddy, they refuse to reactivate chiefkessler.com over one ( I repete one email that was sent maliciously to another person , then reported that email as spam, employee name is Felicia, employee number 1025 , ceo is Mandy, after spending the last 3 hours on the phone , Felicia 1025 along with CEO mandy , refuse to re-instate chiefkessler.com
THIS IS BULL SHIT!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:01 pm 

Take out the swearing and it would be hard to tell the difference between Kessler's rants and Orly's.

Neither of them can spell or construct a complete sentence, both are victims of nefarious plots by "them", and they both love trying to get their FMs to harass people they think have done them wrong.

Somewhere in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders there's a description of these two.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:16 am 

Skip Intro wrote:
Take out the swearing and it would be hard to tell the difference between Kessler's rants and Orly's.

Well, except for the machine guns.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:07 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
A guess Kessler's inability to read and comprehend what he has read/signed - makes him unable to understand Terms of Service for various services rendered by a vendor.

Displaying your serious inner and outer asshole when you deal with people doesn't help cheef cusser's image any.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:02 pm 

Occupation: Actor/Improv/Sound Designer. I am a Citizen Journalist with a column at Newsvine.com, and a presence on NetRoots Radio. Brain Injured Satirical Genius.
Skip Intro wrote:

Neither of them can spell or construct a complete sentence, both are victims of nefarious plots by "them", and they both love trying to get their FMs to harass people they think have done them wrong.

Somewhere in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders there's a description of these two.

There are a few:
Borderline Personality Disorder
Histrionic Personality Disprder
Schizotypal
Paranoia w/delusions

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 pm 

That's the idiot's moronic method of writing the 3% (supposed number needed for sufficient force to shift momentum, force an issue (like only 3% of the patriots supposedly sparked the American Revolution). Yeah, he's a prime example of what puts the "il" into"literate".
rajah wrote:
Quote:
"It's an inanimate object," he said, "it can't do anything."
sounds like a description of the Chiefs supporters.
What is with this III% not including everyone. I thought that one hundred and eleven percent included more than everyone.
Regards ..........Dick
I did fail Latin at High School

• My friends, it is solidarity of labor we want. We do not want to find fault with each other, but to solidify our forces and say to each other: “We must be together; our masters are joined together and we must do the same thing.”
  • Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living.
—Mother Jones

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:30 pm 

Just a recap of Kessler's GoDaddy troubles and such:

Lunatic Pennsylvania Police Chief Starting a Militia ‘Just as Powerful As Our Military’! (Video)
Posted by Progressive Populist | on October 14, 2013 | 5 Comments kessler militia

Quote:
So we investigated, and it seems that Kessler has a little issue to resolve with the host of his website, GoDaddy. From Kessler’s Facebook page:

please call godaddy, they refuse to reactivate chiefkessler.com over one ( I repete one email that was sent maliciously to another person , then reported that email as spam, employee name is Felicia, employee number 1025 , ceo is Mandy, after spending the last 3 hours on the phone , Felicia 1025 along with CEO mandy , refuse to re-instate chiefkessler.com
THIS IS BULL SHIT!

PLEASE CONTACT GODADDY AT 480-624-2505 , HELP DEMAND ANSWERS FROM FELICIA & MANDY …. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, ONE EMAIL AND THEY SHUT DOWN CHIEFKESSLER.COM

here is the info we received

The Domain Name Abuse Department has responded to your inquiry, details of which are described below:

Discussion Notes
Support Staff Response
Dear Sir/Madam,

Your domain name, CHIEFKESSLER.COM, has been suspended after GoDaddy received complaints from Internet users that they received unsolicited email messages (aka spam) from you.

Multiple warnings were sent by GoDaddy’s Domain Name Abuse Department to give you an opportunity to address the complaints we have received. These warnings were sent to the following addresses:

more about his new militia and stuff:
http://progressivepopulist.org/2013/10/ ... ary-video/

Anybody seen the chief? Or is he still working on the militia bylaws?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3667 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 147  Next