Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3647 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 146  Next   
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:58 pm 

Citizen Like Obama wrote:
raicha wrote:
I hate to ask a dumb question, but what does "T2SDA" stand for? Truckers to...

My vote is...truckers to shut down america. Only a guess I have no actual knowledge of what it is nor do I know anyone participating.

The original name for the Oct 11-13 Ride for the Constitution was
Quote:
Truckers to Shut Down America
. They changed it when FB shut down the T2SDA page allegedly because of vicious anti-Muslim postings but they kept the same Twitter hashtag.

“If everyone made war only according to his own convictions, there would be no war.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:59 pm 

When has it become 'Patriotic' to destroy your own country?

Hey Kessler,

You know what's patriotic? Taking care of your family. Turd.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:00 pm 

mimi wrote:

Hey Kessler,

"We had to destroy the village in order to save it."

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:40 pm 

mimi wrote:

Hey Kessler,

Barack Obama got it exactly right in my opinion when he said-
Quote:
You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

The good-paying blue collar jobs disappeared. Those with the talent and education to get good jobs elsewhere left. Other parts of the country prospered while their areas stagnated (at best) or shrank. They feel betrayed. They blame the companies that fired them, the banks that foreclosed on them, the minorities and immigrants who (supposedly) took their jobs, the elites who look down on them and above all the government which does nothing to help them but gives money and healthcare to those lazy loafers on welfare and to illegal immigrants. It would somehow all get better if the government would do what's right (whatever that is). However, the government refuses to do what's right. The government is evil and illegitimate. It must be replaced by any means with one that will do what's right.

Of course, there is little agreement among them about what the government should do. Many of their desires are contradictory and therefore impossible. Their frustrations grow. They look for a savior. Someone who will tell them it is not their fault. Who will show them what must be done to make it better. :(

“If everyone made war only according to his own convictions, there would be no war.”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:44 pm 

The activity on Kessler's FB page has dropped off a great deal since the beginning of October as have donations to his gofundme site.

Are the upcoming Oct 11-13 events attracting all the RWNJ attention? :-k

With only 3 days to go to his Oct 10th hearing Kessler, as before the last hearing, isn't doing much to fire up his supporters. Is he too busy mailing T-shirts?

He is not doing much about his campaign for sheriff. The Mark Kessler for Schuylkill County Sheriff FB page isn't very active either.

I am not a politician, but one would think that Kessler could get leverage from the Oct 10 hearing to get a lot of publicity for his campaign. It is just 3 days away but I can find no news coverage. Why isn't he holding press conferences? Why isn't he publically insulting his opponents? Why isn't he shooting things? Has he run out of ammunition?

C'mon, Kessler. As Henry VIII says in A Man for All Seasons, "there's a mass that follows me because it follows anything that moves." If you want people, even RWNJ's, to follow you, you have to keep moving.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:10 am 

Occupation: Actor/Improv/Sound Designer. I am a Citizen Journalist with a column at Newsvine.com, and a presence on NetRoots Radio. Brain Injured Satirical Genius.
Volkonski wrote:
The activity on Kessler's FB page has dropped off a great deal since the beginning of October as have donations to his gofundme site.

Are the upcoming Oct 11-13 events attracting all the RWNJ attention? :-k

With only 3 days to go to his Oct 10th hearing Kessler, as before the last hearing, isn't doing much to fire up his supporters. Is he too busy mailing T-shirts?

He is not doing much about his campaign for sheriff. The Mark Kessler for Schuylkill County Sheriff FB page isn't very active either.

I am not a politician, but one would think that Kessler could get leverage from the Oct 10 hearing to get a lot of publicity for his campaign. It is just 3 days away but I can find no news coverage. Why isn't he holding press conferences? Why isn't he publically insulting his opponents? Why isn't he shooting things? Has he run out of ammunition?

C'mon, Kessler. As Henry VIII says in A Man for All Seasons, "there's a mass that follows me because it follows anything that moves." If you want people, even RWNJ's, to follow you, you have to keep moving.

Pete Santilli is stirring up the roach nest. He's behind T2SDA

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:32 am 

On his FB page.
Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

11 hours ago.

heading to DC on the 11th , will be back for the shoot out at the berma !!!!shoot out at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Burma-Sh ... 2811540323

CHIEF KESSLER WILL BE AT THE BERMA SHOOTING RANGE SUNDAY , 1PM APPARENTLY HIS HATERS THINK HE'S PLAYEN, !!!! IM SURE WE CAN HASH IT OUT REAL QUICK LIKE ! can you hear us now johnny delowery ? shawn barrett? mike williams? Marlin Horan ??? man the fuck up boysss, ( AKA LIBTARD BITCHES ) now is your chance .... one man , stood and said no MORE! & you bitches attack him ??? you commie scum,,,, WE ARE DONE PLAYING !!!!! IT'S TIME WE TURN UP THE HEAT! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what Kessler is going to do in DC? :-k

The people he names seem to be locals who are not his fans. One of them links to this anti-Kessler FB page from his own FB page-

https://www.facebook.com/anyonebutkessler

Somehow I missed this FB page until now. It is run by John Delowery and supported by the others.

They have bumper stickers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:01 pm 

The truckers who may or may not be planning to overthrow the United States government in Washington, DC this weekend (Ride for the Constitution) now have added a new activity:

Ride for the Constitution wrote:
The stage is now set for what we now consider the last peaceful defensive stand in a war that has been declared by Wall Street, Washington, and the Whitehouse upon the American people. Since they have expressed their desire for war upon our people, we say: “Let It Begin In Gilberton!” at the public hearing in Gilberton, Pennsylvania Town Hall on Oct 10th at 5:30pm EST. Constitutional Police Chief Mark Kessler has been battling the local, State and Federal government in a constitutional battle in direct retaliation for his outspoken stance on the Second Amendment. The people shall rise to the occasion at that hearing, and we fully expect numerous Truckers to press their front bumpers against the front door of the town hall at this public hearing. Thousands of the Chief’s supporters are expected to attend to defend and support the U.S. Constitution against our domestic enemies.
[...]
We are encouraging anyone in the northeast who can drive to Gilberton Pennsylvania Town Hall to attend the public hearing for Police Chief Mark Kessler. We especially encourage all truckers who are enroute to D.C. to stop by Gilberton, PA. off Interstate 81.

Their complete statement is available on scribd here

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:19 pm 

Quote:
CHIEF KESSLER WILL BE AT THE BERMA SHOOTING RANGE SUNDAY , 1PM APPARENTLY HIS HATERS THINK HE'S PLAYEN, !!!! IM SURE WE CAN HASH IT OUT REAL QUICK LIKE ! can you hear us now johnny delowery ? shawn barrett? mike williams? Marlin Horan ??? man the fuck up boysss, ( AKA LIBTARD BITCHES ) now is your chance .... one man , stood and said no MORE! & you bitches attack him ??? you commie scum,,,, WE ARE DONE PLAYING !!!!! IT'S TIME WE TURN UP THE HEAT! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if his world renowned defense attorney approved that message. Not exactly the wording I would have chosen on the eve of a hearing on the best job I ever had.

It Begins in Gilberton

And Ends in Frackville

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:26 pm 

I love these groups that somehow argue that Kessler is being punished for standing up for the second amendment, rather than, say, using borough money to purchase weapons, shooting weapons at mockups of people he names as council members, refusing to follow council orders, and the like.

No. It's all about the second amendment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm 

From his FB page-

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

15 minutes ago.
some sound advice, BUY AMMO, LOTS & LOTS OF AMMO!!!! BUY MAGS, LOTS N LOTS OF MAGS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO HAS THE MOST FIREARMS, ITS ABOUT AMMO AND MAGS!!!! THEN HOOK UP WITH YOUR LOCAL MILITIAS, NOT WANNA BE'S, TRUE MILITIAS! ONE WHO ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR COUNTRY IF NEED BE! NOT SHIT TAKING KEYBOARD WANNA BE'S, JOIN UP STAND YOUR GROUND, JUST LIKE GENERATIONS BEFORE US ! LIKE THE VETS FROM WWII, KOREA, VIETNAM, AFGHANISTAN, AND SO ON! for those of you week at heart, ( YOU NEED NOT APPLY ) ALONG WITH ANY AND ALL SHIT TALKERS!

Such stirring oratory. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:45 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
and it's one, two, three what are we fighting for ...
don't ask me I don't give a damn ...
my next stop is Pennsylvania????

apologies to Country Joe

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:57 pm 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
Volkonski wrote:
From his FB page-

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

15 minutes ago.
some sound advice, BUY AMMO, LOTS & LOTS OF AMMO!!!! BUY MAGS, LOTS N LOTS OF MAGS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO HAS THE MOST FIREARMS, ITS ABOUT AMMO AND MAGS!!!! THEN HOOK UP WITH YOUR LOCAL MILITIAS, NOT WANNA BE'S, TRUE MILITIAS! ONE WHO ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR COUNTRY IF NEED BE! NOT SHIT TAKING KEYBOARD WANNA BE'S, JOIN UP STAND YOUR GROUND, JUST LIKE GENERATIONS BEFORE US ! LIKE THE VETS FROM WWII, KOREA, VIETNAM, AFGHANISTAN, AND SO ON! for those of you week at heart, ( YOU NEED NOT APPLY ) ALONG WITH ANY AND ALL SHIT TALKERS!

Such stirring oratory. :roll:

I see he's cycling back into the manic phase.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:05 am 

Quote:
some sound advice, BUY AMMO, LOTS & LOTS OF AMMO!!!! BUY MAGS, LOTS N LOTS OF MAGS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO HAS THE MOST FIREARMS, ITS ABOUT AMMO AND MAGS!!!! THEN HOOK UP WITH YOUR LOCAL MILITIAS, NOT WANNA BE'S, TRUE MILITIAS! ONE WHO ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THEIR COUNTRY IF NEED BE!NOT SHIT TAKING gotta be constipated to qualify? KEYBOARD WANNA BE'S, JOIN UP STAND YOUR GROUND, JUST LIKE GENERATIONS BEFORE US ! LIKE THE VETS FROM WWII, KOREA, VIETNAM, AFGHANISTAN, AND SO ON! for those of youweek at heart, ( YOU NEED NOT APPLY ) ALONG WITH ANY AND ALL SHIT TALKERS! yeah, okay Mr King of the Shit Talkers

This rant removes all doubt that chef Kessler is law enforcement material, any city would love to hire him as their numero uno dude,

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:24 am 

Occupation: Harvester of the souless, labeller of the deluded, flayer of the intolerant...Birfoons have accused me of being heartless....It's not true I do have a heart, of a small child, in a box, under my bed.
IS this guy still around?

I thought he had been returned to the level of no longer even irritating non entity, not worth posting about........ :twisted:

Pest and Fail.......Member of Obama’s Brown Shirt corps
Gretawire..........Communist/terrorist
Freeperville........"League of Evil" and banned "Obama Zot"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 am 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
everalm wrote:

I thought he had been returned to the level of no longer even irritating non entity, not worth posting about........ :twisted:

Yep, he just keeps posting enough dreck ensuring no one will hire him for anything at all much less something in law enforcement such as asst. dogcatcher.

If there is a poster child for the ObamaCare Mental Health services, he's a great candidate. However, unless the little woman is working mebbe he'd be a Medicaid candidate.

Nothing like destroying a career over a pile of RWNJ tripe.

NOTICE:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:09 am 

SueDB wrote:

Nutjobs shouldn't be cops anyway. No doubt he always was a nutjob, only coming out of the closet recently.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:13 am 

ZekeB wrote:
SueDB wrote:

Nutjobs shouldn't be cops anyway. No doubt he always was a nutjob, only coming out of the closet recently.

Substituting a gun for your penis is a lifelong commitment. Everyone laughs at them until one of them gets the serious stupids and pulls a trigger somewhere.

NOTICE:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:22 am 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
everalm wrote:

Well, there is a bit of entertainment value ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:33 am 

Quote:

:-k I wonder.

Per the latest available data, Gilberton continues to shrink. The borough still owes about $2 million to the Feds for the sewerage facility. Perhaps Gilberton's council and mayor were beginning to toy with the idea of closing their police department. Over the last few years they have gone from 2 officers to 1 1/2 officers and to 1 officer. The next step, without a significant increase in the tax rate, would be a part-time officer with the State Police covering the rest of the time and then no officer and only State Police coverage. Kessler may have seen the handwriting on the wall and decided to get some publicity while he was still a "Police Chief".

Kessler would have trouble finding a job in a real Police department. In any case, I suspect his attitude is that it is "Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven." He would rather be the chief of a ragtag "Constitutional Security Force" than a common police officer under the command of someone else.

Or maybe he is just a nut case. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:46 am 

Kessler is forming his own "Brownshirts"-style paramilitary organization. :roll:

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

11 hours ago.

were going to create a nation wide militia, much like the csf but not for the weak at heart, two separate entities. this will not be for everyone, we don't mean that in a negative way, we are going to need people ready willing and able.... shit talkers need not apply !!! I RECALL SOMEONE STATING ( WE NEED A CIVILIAN DEFENSE FORCE JUST AS STRONG, JUST AS POWERFUL AS OUR MILITARY, well we got the DHS!!!! NOW IT'S OUR TIME TO BE JUST AS STRONG , JUST AS POWERFUL, AMERICA'S MILITIA. there will be requirements to join, any constitutional militias, operating across the nation, it's time we unite for our country, our veterans, our future. enough truly is enough. ( AGAIN SHIT TALKERS, WANNA BE'S. KEYBOARD HERO'S, NEED NOT APPLY, we will release more info shortly

"JUST AS POWERFUL AS OUR MILITARY" :roll: Wonder where he plans to get the $500 billion dollars a year that would be required to do that? :roll: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:53 am 

Volkonski wrote:
Kessler is forming his own "Brownshirts"-style paramilitary organization. :roll:

Quote:
Chief Mark Kessler

11 hours ago.

were going to create a nation wide militia, much like the csf but not for the weak at heart, two separate entities. this will not be for everyone, we don't mean that in a negative way, we are going to need people ready willing and able.... shit talkers need not apply !!! I RECALL SOMEONE STATING ( WE NEED A CIVILIAN DEFENSE FORCE JUST AS STRONG, JUST AS POWERFUL AS OUR MILITARY, well we got the DHS!!!! NOW IT'S OUR TIME TO BE JUST AS STRONG , JUST AS POWERFUL, AMERICA'S MILITIA. there will be requirements to join, any constitutional militias, operating across the nation, it's time we unite for our country, our veterans, our future. enough truly is enough. ( AGAIN SHIT TALKERS, WANNA BE'S. KEYBOARD HERO'S, NEED NOT APPLY, we will release more info shortly

"JUST AS POWERFUL AS OUR MILITARY" :roll: Wonder where he plans to get the $500 billion dollars a year that would be required to do that? :roll: :lol:

Where does he plan to pick up even the simplest equipment carried by a US Army soldier? Shit's expensive for a lowest bidder contract ... Jes say'en...

NOTICE:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:58 am 

Apparently, the cheef must counting on the unemployed folks who are willing to spend that welfare/unemployment check on a gym membership. I don't know anyone with a family that has the time to train up on a daily basis like the various US uniformed services where it IS their job.

NOTICE:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 am 

At the Anyone But Kessler FB page some of his former supporters are talking about him.

https://www.facebook.com/anyonebutkessler
Quote:
Bob Gardner Sr. He threw his trusted inner circle of board members under the bus and now has gone full retard so we're all glad to be away from him and the bad path he's leading the friggen blind sheeple down to disaster. Plus when we were there we kept the whack-a-doodles at bey and now its just anything and anyone goes which is not how it should be with alot a loose cannons running loose being led by the major POS who is a friggen liar and really not Mr. Victim as he tells everyone. Mr. 1st amendment actually has blocked everyone who left from posting and/or viewing his pages. I could go on with all the BS, but I would be typing away till 0600 so I'll just leave y'all with what I got here.....

Like · Reply · 13 · 11 hours ago

Quote:
Blueseph R Vancottenstien Truth is...I approve of his videos, language, message, etc. I also feel its about time a uniformed LEO at any level stands up and say what mark said...us EX CSF guys have personal reasons for walking away and for hating him as much as we hate libtards. Its just the truth of the thing...ask any of us.

Like · Reply · 5 · 11 hours ago via mobile

Quote:
Carlos Rice Bob Gardner is sincere - his break with Kess is legitimate and he speaks honestly (I don't always agree with him but he is NOT deceitful. -- But Vancottenstien is just a sad little dope (with no education/plan for the future/bright horizons). Please don't block him though --- keep him around - he amuses me.

Like · Reply · 1 · 5 hours ago

Quote:
Samantha Stanitis Kessler is a drug user and has been accused of rape and other things ... I know him very well not that I like to admit that but

Like · Reply · 4 · 17 hours ago via mobile..

Samantha Stanitis Kessler could never beat Groody period .

Like · Reply · 4 · 17 hours ago via mobile

For a different take on Schuykill County here is a link to the-

You know you're from Schuylkill County when... Facebook page-

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5252592017/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:42 pm 

Somerset wrote:
everalm wrote:

Well, there is a bit of entertainment value ;)
He is possibly approaching T88 status. It could be a purality of people who pay Kessler any attention are members of the Boogle.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3647 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 146  Next