Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 147  Next   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:30 pm 

I bet his police chief car is a bling machine, with lights and sighreens and streamers and some racing stripes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:37 pm 

Kessler: FDR "ran for president so many times, he died. He died in office!"

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:46 pm 

Foggy wrote:
I bet his police chief car is a bling machine, with lights and sighreens and streamers and some racing stripes.

Does Gilberton even have a police car? His money for police car begging site only shows a total of $195 of the $30,000 needed. :lol:

http://www.gofundme.com/Gilberton-Police-Funding

“If everyone made war only according to his own convictions, there would be no war.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:51 pm 

Volkonski wrote:
Foggy wrote:

Does Gilberton even have a police car? His money for police car begging site only shows a total of $195 of the $30,000 needed. :lol:

http://www.gofundme.com/Gilberton-Police-Funding

Doesn't buy much of a police car these days. You need to up fit it with equipment, too.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 pm 

BFB wrote:
Kessler: FDR "ran for president so many times, he died. He died in office!"

Yes, he did. Does this mean that Kessler is in favor of term limits? They already have limited presidents to only 2 terms. Kessler should have paid attention in civics class.

“If everyone made war only according to his own convictions, there would be no war.”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm 

More Kessler:

Quote:
I will not be going to Washington, D.C. Let me explain why. There are these people out there, I don’t know who they are, I’m thinking they’re federal agents or they’re part of Obama’s regime, to kind of throw a wrench in everything, I’m not going to Washington, D.C. I’m not hosting anything, I’m not holding any marches. If I go, it will be to visit the monuments and it won’t be on Sept 7, 8 or 9. There is a group out there, they’re calling for a complete lockdown of Washington, D.C. starting on Sept 7, 8 9, all the way up till they get what they want. And I’m not talking peacefully, peacefully is a whole nother thing. If you want to go to protest peacefully, knock yourself out. That’s what I was trying to accomplish, a little peaceful march and the whole nine yards. But these, I don’t know what you want to call them, trolls, they’re turning this into a complete debacle. They are calling for tractor-trailers to come in from all over the country and lock down D.C.

Let me explain how this works from a law enforcement aspect, Ok? And let me tell you folks, first of all. If you think there’s only police officers in Washington, D.C. with rifles and pistols, and the DHS has a couple armored personnel carriers, boy, you’re in for a shock. Washington D.C. has enough firepower in it probably to fight the entire country. And I shit you not on that one. You think for one minute that the only firepower they have is some rifles and machine guns and a bunch of bodies, boy you’re deadlye wrong, I’ll tell you that right now.
So you have your fun with your tractor-trailers, have fun with that one. Because when there’s rockets coming at ya, good luck. You don’t do things that way. You don’t do it. You do it peacefully.

(snippy … Gave credit for the “moozzies” in Egypt for “doing it peacefully.”)

If they go into Washington and lockdown everything, no one in and no one out, with tractor-trailers, and they plan on having as many people as they can waiting in Arlington with small arms. I don’t care if there’s a million people waiting in Arlington with fully automatic MA-deuces, I really don’t care, cuz yuz are all fucked, I’ll tell you that right now.

(Snippy)

That’s an act of terrorism. I’m sorry but from a law enforcement perspective, that’s exactly how it will be perceived and it will be dealt with. And if you think they’re just going to march down on the street and pop some tear gas off, boy you have no eathly idea …

(snippy)

You go in there hootin and hollerin and cranking rounds off, you might as well bring your own body bags.

(Snippy)

They tried to get me into it. I don’t think I have that much influence across the country, but apparently I do … I’m just a simple man, I tried to do something to protect my little girl and our gun rights, and it went viral across the country.

(Kessler says he may be a little off, but he’s not “stoopit.”)

My march is cancelled. I’m sorry people, they are not going to drag me into that situation.

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:10 pm 

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:21 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Kessler is an attention whore, too. And not much else.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:27 pm 

So he removed one of his videos, and he's now cancelling his overthrow of the United States government because other, more extreme people have co-opted it. And this is after Kessler's head almost exploded a month or so ago when that guy from Maricopa County told him that the Cold Case Posse would not take part in an armed march on Washington.

I get the feeling Mr. Kessler got a visit from some not very friendly government agents who told him he could get himself in a lot of trouble if he didn't tone down his calls to overthrow the duly elected President of the United State.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:47 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
AnitaMaria wrote:
So he removed one of his videos, and he's now cancelling his overthrow of the United States government because other, more extreme people have co-opted it. And this is after Kessler's head almost exploded a month or so ago when that guy from Maricopa County told him that the Cold Case Posse would not take part in an armed march on Washington.

I get the feeling Mr. Kessler got a visit from some not very friendly government agents who told him he could get himself in a lot of trouble if he didn't tone down his calls to overthrow the duly elected President of the United State.

Some folks get a little sore when the LEA folks wig out as badly as this. It's a damn shame he has access to guns.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:09 pm 

Seems Kessler’s not too well-liked by his fellow school board members.

Kessler said the board hired a police officer to sit in on board meetings, in an attempt to shut him up. Kinda odd, since if it was a local cop, Kessler would be his boss …

So what did Kessler do?

Quote:
I hired a bodyguard. He worked for Blackwater. You could have heard their assholes squeak when I walked in with that gorilla. This guy probably would have ate this cop, literally.

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:10 pm 

BFB wrote:

Kessler said the board hired a police officer to sit in on board meetings, in an attempt to shut him up. Kinda odd, since if it was a local cop, Kessler would be his boss …

So what did Kessler do?

Quote:
I hired a bodyguard. He worked for Blackwater. You could have heard their assholes squeak when I walked in with that gorilla. This guy probably would have ate this cop, literally.

What a gutless coward.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 pm 

At the end of his program, he makes a big deal about being "raised by a Vietnam veteran." Well, yay for his dad, but big fucking deal. So was I. Do I get a cookie?

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:16 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Maybe the bodyguard helps him find his gun when he loses it.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:22 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
And bandages his hand when he tries to blow it off.

Edit: I guess he could help Kessler lose the gun too.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:25 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

The best part of Kessler "ran down his mother's chin".

Kessler is nothing but a legend in his own mind. "Chief" cop in a town with 1 full-time cop. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:26 pm 

mimi wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

The best part of Kessler "ran down his mother's chin".

Kessler is nothing but a legend in his own mind. "Chief" cop in a town with 1 full-time cop. :lol:

And he cowers in fear of that one cop to the point he's terrified even to show up to a public meeting without hiring a giant goon to protect him. What a wimp.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:19 pm 

BFB wrote:

So what did Kessler do?

Quote:

Gilberton does not have its own school district. It is in a regional school district serving the towns of Barnesville, Frackville, Park Crest, Tamaqua, Grier City, Mahanoy City, Shenandoah, Gilberton, Delano and Quakake. By population, Gilberton is less than 8% of the district.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:32 pm 

While researching the Gilberton schools I came across this. Gilberton's population is listed as 769 in 2010. The town shrank -11.30% between 2000 and 2010.

-11.30% Gilberton, PA / 769

http://www.usa.com/rank/population-grow ... l+District

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:37 pm 

A Legal Lohengrin wrote:
BFB wrote:

So what did Kessler do?

Quote:

What a gutless coward.

Kessler is not listed as being a current school board member. Perhaps he is a former board member.

http://www.mabears.net/schbrd.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 pm 

Volkonski wrote:
Kessler is not listed as being a current school board member. Perhaps he is a former board member.

I believe he's on the North Schuykill school board: http://www.northschuylkill.net/boardofeducation.html

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:52 pm 

BFB wrote:
I believe he's on the North Schuykill school board: http://www.northschuylkill.net/boardofeducation.html

I wonder if they know about the torrents of obscene filth he spews from his mouth like projectile vomit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 pm 

BFB wrote:
Volkonski wrote:

Interesting. Let's see, checking other sources, North Schuykill Schools serve Frackville, Ringtown, Union Township, Girardville, Fountain Springs, Ashland, Gordon, and Butler Township in Schuylkill County, and Conyngham Township in Columbia County. Mahanoy Area Schools serve Mahanoy City, Mahanoy Township, Delano Township, Ryan Township, and Gilberton. Also-Shenandoah Valley School District serves Shenandoah, Altamont, and West Mahanoy Township.

Seems possible that the Borough of Gilberton (which includes Mahanoy Plane, Maizeville and Gilberton) is divided between two different districts. There is a school district map on Wikipedia but I can not tell from it where the boundary lines are with relation to Gilberton.

Or perhaps Kessler doesn't reside within the Borough of Glberton.

The North Schuykill School District Wikipedia entry makes depressing reading-

Quote:
The Commonwealth Foundation for Public Policy Alternatives Sunshine Review gave the school board and district administration a "D-" for transparency based on a review of "What information can people find on their school district's website". It examined the school district's website for information regarding; taxes, the current budget, meetings, school board members names and terms, contracts, audits, public records information and more.

Quote:
The North Schuylkill Area School District was ranked 391st out of 498 Pennsylvania school districts, in 2012, by the Pittsburgh Business Times. The ranking was based on student academic performance on the last three years of PSSA results in: reading, writing, mathematics and science.
2011 - 375th
2010 - 361st
2009 - 353rd
2008 - 332nd
2007 - 317th

They seem to be steadily dropping in the rankings.

Quote:
In 2011, North Schuylkill Junior Senior High School declined to Warning AYP status.

AYP is Adequate Yearly Progress in school improvement as measured by the PA Department of Education.

Kessler should spend less time playing with his guns and more time improving the schools.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
Volkonski wrote:
Kessler should spend less time playing with his guns and more time improving the schools.

I disagree. He's less of a threat with the guns. He should be kept as far from the education of children as possible.

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:09 pm 

Kessler doesn't bother showing up for the school board's big votes.
Quote:
"On Wednesday, the board adopted the budget and the tax rates in separate 7-1 votes. Director Raymond Reichwein provided the negative votes for both. Director Mark Kessler was absent."

http://standardspeaker.com/news/north-s ... -1.1509472

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3668 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 147  Next