Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nancy Ruth Owens
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:44 am 

As many of you know, she joined Fogbow as PablosWhiteRabbit a while back, and last night she finally posted a new thread to announce the creation of her new website.

It wasn't off-topic. She's not a spammer. She's a crazy person, and she may actually believe what she's saying. So I approved the post and put her in FEMA Camp 7½, and welcomed her to the forum.

I suggest you don't engage with her, and I'd be disappointed if anyone gets abusive toward her. However, she's not banned and she's free to express her rather, umm ... unorthodox ... views about the provenance of the President of the United States of America. She just can't post anywhere but in the FEMA camp.

For those new to the board, if you'd like access to the FEMA camp as staff or as a visitor (in other words, if you'd like to see that forum and post on threads by trolls and birthers), you have to join the usergroup in your User Control Panel. I'd also like to remind those who are new that you can see the sports threads if you join the Sports Fans usergroup.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:03 pm 

The date is 10/14/2013
Our newest member Nancy R Owens
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6171

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:07 pm 

Her first post as NRO was a plea to Orly in the poopies thread to visit her website and get in touch with her. She first joined as PablosWhiteRabbit.

We are not, of course,allowed to have sock puppets :mrgreen: so Nancy's post been disappeared like some of Escobar's enemies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:51 pm 

I'm going to merge her with PWR.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:55 pm 

kate520 wrote:
Her first post as NRO was a plea to Orly in the poopies thread to visit her website and get in touch with her.

Wouldn't it be easier to post on Orly's blog, or e-mail Orly at her public e-mail addresses posted on her blog, or call her at one of the telephone numbers listed on her blog?

I dunno. Maybe I'm not thinking "out of the box" enough, as they say.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 pm 

I think she's been banned from Orly's for being a nut job. :lol: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:24 pm 

Location: about 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy,
Occupation: Chemtrail Scheduling Supervisor, Southwest Division
gupwalla wrote:
kate520 wrote:
Her first post as NRO was a plea to Orly in the poopies thread to visit her website and get in touch with her.

Wouldn't it be easier to post on Orly's blog, or e-mail Orly at her public e-mail addresses posted on her blog, or call her at one of the telephone numbers listed on her blog?

I dunno. Maybe I'm not thinking "out of the box" enough, as they say.

Oh, no, the dentist will get information posted here on The Fogbow much quicker than on her own site.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 pm 

a comment on Orly's site posted Nancy's info

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=437330 :evil:
Quote:
charlene
October 15th, 2013 @ 7:31 pm
OBAMA’S REAL FORGER & HALF-SISTER
My Name Is Nancy Ruth Owens. The Authorities Apparently Do Not Want To Investigate This Outrageous Fraud. You Can Click On The FBI Badge To The Right For Visible Proof Courtesy Of The “Before It’s News” Website. As The South Floridian Drug Lord Pablo Escobar Predicted Years Ago, The Hispanic New World Order Communists Now Have “The Floor.” Your Donations Are Greatly Appreciated And Will Go Toward Spreading The Word Which Is Growing Louder And Louder Everyday Thanks To Other Loyal Americans Such As The Truckers, Bikers, Bloggers, Alternative News Media, Distinguished Military Vets, etc. Even The Mainstream Media Is Starting To Join In. We Are Working Towards Offering T-Shirts Within The Very Near Future And Encourage You To Check Back Often For Updates.
We Have Set The Amount At A Minimum Of $15 Because Paypal Charges For Us Each Transaction Regardless Of The Amount. I Have A Degree in Journalism Which I Have Been Afraid To Use After 1985 Because I Was Nearly Assassinated Twice For Working As A PhotoJournalist On My Hometown Newspaper, The “CLEWISTON NEWS.” Follow This Lead To Get Closer To The Truth. http://www.people.com/people/archive/ar ... 75,00.html. The “Shootout” Is Real. The Story Surrounding These Events Were Fabricated By The Hendry County Sheriff’s Department Who Were Making Huge Profits In Pablo Escobar’s Cocaine Trade. I Was Almost Murdered And My Rescuer Was Mack Booth Who, Ironically, I Almost Assassinated In 1980 While Preparing For The Jimmy Hoffa Contract Murder Which Happened In Daytona Beach, Florida. Hoffa’s Murder, As Rumor Has It, Was Accomplished With The Help Of The CIA’s Rod Blagovich And Within Days Blagovich Would Order The Murder Of John F Kennedy, Jr Which I Did Successfully Less Than A Month After Killing Hoffa. These “Hush, Hush” Events Took Place Over Four Decades And It Take Some Time To Tell This Story. But, As The Band “Police,” says, “You Will See It Come To Its Fruition.”
Image description
Despite What You Have Been Lead To Believe, Pablo Escobar And His Cartel Associates DID NOT Live in Colombia And Bill Clinton DID NOT Assassinate Pablo Escobar. I Killed Pablo Escobar October 2, 1990 In A Melbourne Beach Hotel After He Had Been Captured By Ralph Sonny Barger, Leader Of The Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club. Pablo Lived In Clewiston, Florida And He Was Protected By The Local Sheriff’s Department. When Their Assassination Attempts Failed, I Was Taken To Pablo’s Montura Ranch Compound Where I, In 1985 & Under Duress, Forged My Half Brother’s Birth Certificates and Military Registration Form.
I Am Also The Photographer Of The Black & White Photos Which Were Taken At Griselda Blanco’s Miami Home A Few Days Later. My Biological Mother, Gladys Maxwell Owens, Prepared Obama’s Pell Grant Application Which Was Witnessed By The Mailman Who Worked In Clewiston, Not Chicago. Follow Me, Nancy Ruth Owens, On FaceBook And Twitter To Get Closer To The Real Truth Of How The Cartel’s Barry Allen “Obama,” My Half-Brother, Came To Be And Why We Should All Be Prepared For The Worst That Life Has To Offer. Adam Walsh…..The Undercurrent You Don’t See.
Copyright Nancy Ruth Owens, 2013

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:51 pm 

She Needs Help.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:53 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
It's hard to initial capitalize each word unless you run it through a word editing program. This word salad appears only to have been run through an OsterizerTM.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:58 pm 

She killed pablo escobar now? That's a new one. Wow she's been at the forefront of so many random events next she'll claim she was responsible for JFK

Reality Check Radio
Reality Check Radio Facebook Page

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:04 pm 

Occupation: Part of the government-Masonic-Jewish-Royal Family-FEMA conspiracy. Also a writer of an award-winning web page on World War II.
This woman must be seeing a whole team of psychiatrists...

"Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." -- Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:08 pm 

...or, more likely, not. ;;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:22 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
It's hard to initial capitalize each word unless you run it through a word editing program. This word salad appears only to have been run through an OsterizerTM.

I thought those were only good for making grasshoppers.