Herman Cain

Foggy

Herman Cain

Post #126 by Foggy » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:02 pm

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/foghorn_leghorn_photos/animated/hspjpjcf.gif

A yoctosecond is a septillionth of a second (10-24).

chinacreekpj

Herman Cain

Post #127 by chinacreekpj » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:40 pm

SueDB

Herman Cain

Post #128 by SueDB » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:54 pm

=D> =D> =D>

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee232/foghorn_leghorn_photos/animated/hspjpjcf.gif

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Sterngard Friegen

Herman Cain

Post #129 by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:01 pm

Comparing the physical attributes of a subordinate with one's spouse is really professional. If it's a male boss, and the subordinate doesn't complain, the next physical attribute sure as hell ain't height.Cain is a sexist pig. As well as a stoopid idjit.

Sterngard Friegen

Herman Cain

Post #130 by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:30 pm

I suspect the height comparison must have involved some comment that referred to the horizontal bop that Cain thought was oh so clever, but it doesn't occur to Cain that's something you don't say to women who work for you. Even if you're just funnin'.

Yup, that was my thinking as well. With the hand at the chin it was the first foray into forbidden territory. You just don't do these things with co-workers or subordinates you respect and wish to have professional relationships with.

The next step would have been the body shape comparison. And then how Herman and she would align horizontally together. Clearly, he was "sizing her up." Cain's company understood it, too, and paid two women some severance pay.

A Legal Lohengrin

Herman Cain

Post #131 by A Legal Lohengrin » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 pm

If anyone doubts Herman Cain is lying, just look at how many times he's blinking whenever he discusses this issue, especially when he's contradicting his previous explanations with new lies. I counted him blinking 30 times in 20 seconds.

GreatGrey

Herman Cain

Post #132 by GreatGrey » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:43 pm

[imgwidth=600]http://www.ptarmigannest.net/images/OhThatIncident.jpg[/imgwidth]

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Plutodog

Herman Cain

Post #133 by Plutodog » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:46 pm

There's clearly more to the story and he's clearly guilty of a clumsy attempted cover-up of an incident or incidents that keeps failing but I'm not sure we've got him in corpus delecti yet. It's even possible the claims were false and the Restaurant Association paid to make them go away as a nuisance.Lets not get ahead of the story.

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

ducktape

Herman Cain

Post #134 by ducktape » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Comparing the physical attributes of a subordinate with one's spouse is really professional. If it's a male boss, and the subordinate doesn't complain, the next physical attribute sure as hell ain't height.

I don't disagree with you, but I'm sure it went further than comparing height. As creepy as the subordinate might find it, people don't file complaints over what he's described, since you're kissing your job goodbye when you do (been there). I'm certain there was much more to it than that.

Sterngard Friegen

Herman Cain

Post #135 by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Gnewt's skandale is now far behind him. I don't think he's charged any six figure baubles for his high maintenance wife for a couple weeks.

GreatGrey

Herman Cain

Post #136 by GreatGrey » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 pm

Gnewt's skandale is now far behind him. I don't think he's charged any six figure baubles for his high maintenance wife for a couple weeks.

Whatshername was seen in Tiffany's the other day.[/break1]go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/callista-gingrich-spotted-at-tiffany/]http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... t-tiffany/.

mimi

Herman Cain

Post #137 by mimi » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Whatshername was seen in Tiffany's the other day.[/break1]go.com/blogs/politics/2011/10/callista-gingrich-spotted-at-tiffany/]http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... t-tiffany/.

That is just stupid. There is something wrong if she can't stay out of Tiffany's for the duration of a campaign.

Sterngard Friegen

Herman Cain

Post #138 by Sterngard Friegen » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:12 pm

Some people hoard gold. Others hoard seeds. Mrs. Gnewt hoards jewels. And as presents, they are all HERS when the inevitable obligatory divorce occurs.

ZekeB

Herman Cain

Post #139 by ZekeB » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:21 pm

No. Plain folk she is. She went to the same high school that I attended. She only thinks she's high maintenance. On the other hand, that small high school also produced an outed Republican congressman who should have been a Democrat. I knew him well, but not that well. Now you see how easy it is for someone like Corsi to catch up on us. 8-) Oh yes, Gnewt met her while she was working for said congressman.

Clairez

Herman Cain

Post #140 by Clairez » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:59 am

A woman's take: Women don't usually report these things, they are often willing to let this stuff slide within reason. If there are two women who settled, there are a lot more who just never reported. I know personally there were many times when I just ignored sexual comments or suggestions.Women are good at defusing these type of situations and unless it is continuous or really aggressive most would just as soon let it go.

GreatGrey

Herman Cain

Post #141 by GreatGrey » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm

G Gordon Liddy has a solution:"Ladies, tell us which politician you want to hump and that will be our candidate."Or something like that.[/break1]talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/11/g-gordon-liddy-on-cain-scandal-so-ladies-which-pol-would-you-like-to-be-hit-on-by.php?ref=fpblg]http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/ ... ?ref=fpblg.

kate520

Herman Cain

Post #142 by kate520 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:05 pm

There is a phase in every boy's life (except maybe Stern's. I think he's been a gentleman from birth) when fart jokes, the words "penis" and "poop" and jokes about sex become everyday utterances. There's not much you can do about it. Insisting it's not funny doesn't work because, well, see? You just have no sense of humor. :roll: Except, it is funny, in very small doses, you just can't let them see you laugh.

People like Clarence Thomas and Herb Cain, Bill Clinton and Charlie Sheen never grew out of it completely, while becoming competent, working adults just like everyone else, even if they were smarter than the average bear in their neck of the woods. Their moms probably told them how precocious and cute they were. The hubris of being smarter, faster, better than everyone else fills them up to the point they have no room left for empathy* or constructive criticism. Anyone who complains is just jealous.

* except for Big Dog, who first caused then felt their pain. :mrgreen:

Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

Mohammed Ali

esseff44

Herman Cain

Post #143 by esseff44 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Herman Cain's unawareness of the 'agreements' and their details is not too different from his general unawareness or what's going on around him. He's just blissed out and if someone has a problem, it's their own fault they haven't been as fortunate as he has. If those women found his attentions inappropriate, it was their problem. Herman Cain is perfectly happy with himself. However, blissful unawareness may appeal to some people, it's not a good thing to have in a president. One of Obama's most appealing traits is his painful awareness of the country's problems and the feeling he's on the job dealing with them.

MRich

Herman Cain

Post #144 by MRich » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:32 pm

A woman's take: Women don't usually report these things, they are often willing to let this stuff slide within reason. If there are two women who settled, there are a lot more who just never reported. I know personally there were many times when I just ignored sexual comments or suggestions.Women are good at defusing these type of situations and unless it is continuous or really aggressive most would just as soon let it go.

Agree. Two women paid off doesn't sound like it was trivial.

BFB

Herman Cain

Post #145 by BFB » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:55 pm

There is a phase in every boy's life (except maybe Stern's. I think he's been a gentleman from birth) when fart jokes, the words "penis" and "poop" and jokes about sex become everyday utterances. There's not much you can do about it. Insisting it's not funny doesn't work because, well, see? You just have no sense of humor. :roll: Except, it is funny, in very small doses, you just can't let them see you laugh.

Wait ... I'm not supposed to laugh at fart jokes? Or poop jokes?? Maybe that's why my wife gives me the stink eye when I watch Family Guy ...

Return to “Presidential Election”