Is This a Birther First?

gatsby

Is This a Birther First?

Postby gatsby » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 pm

I may have a first for The Fogbow: An (uber-)pro-Obama birther.

Willie Collins of Willie's Truth Call reminded listeners that President Obama couldn't produce his birth certificate. And then he explained why. They don't issue birth certificates where Obama comes from: The Galactic Federation.of Light.

Is it a first?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flatpointhigh

Is This a Birther First?

Postby Flatpointhigh » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:33 pm

remember, Pres. Obama did admit he was from Krypton.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice

esseff44

Is This a Birther First?

Postby esseff44 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:51 am

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:   You have to give him credit.  He's partially right.  The Galactic Federation of Light probably does not issue birth certificates or not in a form anyone would recognize.

realist

Is This a Birther First?

Postby realist » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:38 am

I may have a first for The Fogbow: An (uber-)pro-Obama birther.

Willie Collins of Willie's Truth Call reminded listeners that President Obama couldn't produce his birth certificate. And then he explained why. They don't issue birth certificates where Obama comes from: The Galactic Federation.of Light.

Is it a first?

Certainly the first time I've heard it.

:rotflmao:

ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Sam the Centipede

Is This a Birther First?

Postby Sam the Centipede » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:26 am

Perhaps the Galactic Federation of Light would issue a Certificate of Reincarnation? Or would that be a Certificate of Illumination?

wavey davey

Is This a Birther First?

Postby wavey davey » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:52 am

Early on, there was a sub-species of Birther who were going with the idea that Obama was a shape-shifting reptilian alien.

gatsby

Is This a Birther First?

Postby gatsby » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Early on, there was a sub-species of Birther who were going with the idea that Obama was a shape-shifting reptilian alien.

Ah, David Icke followers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Pilikia

Is This a Birther First?

Postby No Pilikia » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:48 pm

There are multiple green Hawaii birth certificates in the file cabinet right next to the desk I am sitting at. All of this stuff has just been so ridiculous but it has also been very entertaining.

"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

Flatpointhigh

Is This a Birther First?

Postby Flatpointhigh » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:10 pm

they're  still around. you can findthem on most conspiracy sites.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice

Return to “Miscellaneous”