Is This a Birther First?

gatsby

Is This a Birther First?

Post by gatsby » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 pm

I may have a first for The Fogbow: An (uber-)pro-Obama birther.Willie Collins of /topic/7750-willies-truth-call-a-weekday-report-on-nesara">Willie's Truth Call reminded listeners that President Obama couldn't produce his birth certificate. And then he explained why. They don't issue birth certificates where Obama comes from: The Galactic Federation.of Light.Is it a first?

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Is This a Birther First?

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:33 pm

remember, Pres. Obama did admit he was from Krypton.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

esseff44

Is This a Birther First?

Post by esseff44 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:51 am

You have to give him credit.  He's partially right.  The Galactic Federation of Light probably does not issue birth certificates or not in a form anyone would recognize.

realist

Is This a Birther First?

Post by realist » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:38 am

I may have a first for The Fogbow: An (uber-)pro-Obama birther.Willie Collins of /topic/7750-willies-truth-call-a-weekday-report-on-nesara">Willie's Truth Call reminded listeners that President Obama couldn't produce his birth certificate. And then he explained why. They don't issue birth certificates where Obama comes from: The Galactic Federation.of Light.Is it a first?Certainly the first time I've heard it.
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Sam the Centipede

Is This a Birther First?

Post by Sam the Centipede » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:26 am

Perhaps the Galactic Federation of Light would issue a Certificate of Reincarnation? Or would that be a Certificate of Illumination?

wavey davey

Is This a Birther First?

Post by wavey davey » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:52 am

Early on, there was a sub-species of Birther who were going with the idea that Obama was a shape-shifting reptilian alien.

gatsby

Is This a Birther First?

Post by gatsby » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Early on, there was a sub-species of Birther who were going with the idea that Obama was a shape-shifting reptilian alien.Ah, David Icke followers.

No Pilikia

Is This a Birther First?

Post by No Pilikia » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:48 pm

There are multiple green Hawaii birth certificates in the file cabinet right next to the desk I am sitting at. All of this stuff has just been so ridiculous but it has also been very entertaining.
"The opportunity that Hawaii offered -- to experience a variety of cultures in a climate of mutual respect -- became an integral part of my world view and a basis for the values I hold most dear." Barack Obama, 1999

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Is This a Birther First?

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Early on, there was a sub-species of Birther who were going with the idea that Obama was a shape-shifting reptilian alien.they're  still around. you can findthem on most conspiracy sites.

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Return to “Miscellaneous”