Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:51 pm 

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
TAMPA DIVISION
8:12-CV-2519-EAK-AEP
Judge Elizabeth A. Kovachevich

This isn't COMPLETELY a birther lawsuit per se, but one of the attorneys listed is Van Irion. Birther buddy Herb Titus is also on board.

Fundamental Error

Quote:
"A class action lawsuit has been filed in the U.S. District Court at Tampa, on the behalf of all fifty (50) States and Commonwealths, demanding the immediate termination of all abortion-on-demand, plus all government-sponsored contraception within America, and to cease all related federal and state taxpayer funding and programs of the same, because four decades in loss of birth rates eventually collapsed our Economy in 2008."

Basically, the claim is that the economy crashed not because of failed economic polices, but because people weren't pumping out enough babies.

Court docs are here

Also, only anti-abortion candidates can run for President in any party:

Quote:
"Further, and because they are not only economically incompetent, but also historically immoral, routinely unethical, and consistently dishonest, a parallel petition within the case also demands the immediate disqualification and enjoinment of both Obama and Romney from becoming our next President, regardless of the alleged election "results" on November 6th (both main parties rigged software to cheat votes), and offering four alternatives to quickly correct for the new and proper White House, since all political parties must also now use authentic pro-life and pro-traditional-marriage candidates to help ensure best public support (enough votes) within any repeat of the election for President and Vice-President on December 14th, or soon after. Neither main party's voter base must be now forced to lose, simply because their faulty leadership's ringer candidate is now directly charged in the nefarious financial destruction of our America."

And the real Vice-President is Sarah Palin.

Quote:
"In other words, the real law is that Palin and Biden were supposed to face each other, via ballots NOT connected to presidential candidates, in separate, head-to-head competition for the Vice-Presidency, and she is actually the rightfully-sitting Vice-President (because 30-40% of Democrats are pro-life, pro-traditional-marriage, and so on, let alone the raw power of the female vote). Likewise, Paul Ryan was supposed to be separately balloted, NOT on the same ballot with Romney. They can be on the road together if they like, but they cannot be on the same actual ballots. For example, every citizen had the perfect lawful right to vote for a combination of Romney/Biden, if they really wanted to, or McCain/Biden in 2008. Because all pre-paired ballots directly violate the 12th Amendment, the recent election is absolutely void, and a new election - using separate balloting - is required."

And here we get into some birther goodness:

Quote:
"As if not enough already, Obama cannot even possibly, not even remotely, ever be a constitutionally-valid President. Forget all of the birth certificate/birthplace nonsense, because none of that matters. In the special case of Obama, who forever forfeited away his any U.S. citizenship, and who actually did that twice in his life, that left him with no citizenship here, i.e., whenever he finally returned to America, he had to get processed as an immigrant. Obama can only be - at the very best possible - a mere "naturalized" citizen, which is the third/bottom tier of U.S. citizenship, nowhere near the required life-maintained "natural born" top tier, hence he cannot even remotely, ever, be eligible as a constitutionally-valid President. It is 100% legal impossibility."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm 

The lawsuit brief summary is here. Did you know the majority of states can overthrow the US Government?? (Yeah, neither did I. Or, for that matter, I suspect the US Government didn't know...)

Quote:
"See the full Count III within the Verified Complaint, et seq., for complete details, but the bottom line is that a 3/5th majority of the fifty (50) States and Commonwealths may now declare the Federal Government in gross breaches of contract, temporarily take-over through the National Governors Association, effecting all necessary repairs, changes and upgrades, and then return the corrected government back unto a new set of management."

And the Federal Government has 99 days to:

Quote:
"a) All three economic devastation issues covered in the first part of the instant suit, i.e., end abortion, state-sponsored contraception, and materially assisting LGBT;
b) Since fiat currency is inherently doomed, promptly re-install a modernized “gold standard” in two phases, using 7 precious metals, then adding 5 rare earth metals;
c) Declare the eventual $300+ billion/year “ObamaCare” as procedurally and totally void for at least four (4) constitutional reasons, any one (1) of which will end it;
d) Transform virtually all forms of welfare, from “free” handouts of money, services and other benefits, which returns nothing to taxpayers, into free (subsidized) jobs by the millions, in order to rebuild and modernize all our national infrastructure;
e) Harvest big data cleanups in all welfare systems, using $500 IRS rebate checks;
f) Either strike down, or now do actually enforce, the 12th Amendment’s requirement in strict, separate balloting between presidential and vice-presidential candidates;
g) And related, disqualify both Obama and Romney as utterly ineligible, unqualified, and unethical, choosing from four (4) alternatives in correcting our White House"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm 

The "Declaration on Obama Ineligibility" is here I will note a few weeks ago I found on on OBC, though at the time I didn't know the totality of the lawsuit it was attached to.

It's 11 pages, most of which is a rehash of all the various birther claims and warmed-over de Vattelism, though it ALSO says none of those are the actual reason. No, the reason reason is - the Indonesian Citizen myth.

Quote:
"Therefore, at approximately six (6) years of age, the young boy later known as Barack Obama forever lost his any former U.S. citizenship level that he may (or may not) have had. If he was actually the love child of Malcolm X or Frank Marshall Davis, or another pre-established U.S. citizen, then Barack Obama forever lost his any “natural born” level of citizenship, gone, poof. If he was actually the child of Kenyan citizen Barack Obama, Sr., and also actually born in Hawaii, then our current White House occupant never had the required “natural born” level to even begin with, but regardless, his former “native born” status (proven Hawaii birth place would get Obama to the second tier, or level, of citizenship, i.e., “native born”), if any he actually did have, was gone forever, forfeited, lost to all eternity. Whether at former “natural born” or former “native born” level, when his mother made him a new citizen of any foreign nation, his any U.S. citizenship was automatically cancelled and forfeited forever, pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1481, which now includes exception language in “eighteen years old [this]” and “eighteen years old [that]” as was amended in 1986 legislation, but during the time period in question, the 1960s, the language of 8 U.S.C. § 1481 automatically expatriated Barack Obama (then known as Barry Soetoro) from his any former U.S. citizenship, upon the chosen acts by his mother.

You can cry over spilled milk, but you cannot put the milk back into the glass. It is gone forever, never to be regained. When a balloon pops, that is it, all she wrote. It is done forever, never to be filled with air again. When the rain falls, you can’t put it back into the clouds. It is done, irreversible. A little leaven leavens the whole loaf. What’s done is done, they say, sayonara. At the age of six (6) years old, Barack Obama forever lost any claim to either “natural born” or “native born” citizenship status level, if any he actually did have prior. Gone – forever – was his any higher level of U.S. citizenship.

Sure, it is technically possible that, upon returning later to America, Stanley Ann(e) Dunham might have actually filled out all of the immigration naturalization paperwork for at least little Barry, if not also for herself, and as long as it was signed and submitted properly, and officially approved and filed, etc., then it is technically possible that little Barry was “naturalized” into a U.S. citizen again, but that only makes Barack Obama just a “naturalized” citizen, at best, i.e., the third/lowest level of U.S. citizenship, which obviously does not rise to the same requirement level threshold of “natural born” status.

In other words, already at the young age of just six (6) years old, his mother’s acts against the then-current law of 8 U.S.C. § 1481 forever precluded his any Presidency."

Well, except for the Nationality Act of 1940, Section 401, Nationality Act of 1940, Section 407, the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, Title III, Chapter 3, section 349 (a), the 1952 Immigration and Nationality Act, Title III, Chapter 3, section 35......

Oh, and the Pakistan Travel Ban myth is also there:

Quote:
"But, as if not enough already, Barack Obama did it to himself, a second time, in 1981, when as a college-aged young adult he again, and voluntarily, forever forfeited his any former U.S. citizenship level, if any he actually had, even including also that technically possible “naturalized” citizenship level that his mother might have obtained for him, by willfully choosing to disregard the U.S. State Department’s “banned list” at the time for various foreign nations, and for at least three (3) weeks entering/visiting Pakistan, which was on that no-no, off limits, banned list – automatically invoking forfeiture of his any U.S. citizenship, pursuant to clear, no-nonsense State Dept. rules in effect at the time."

Funny how they've never been able to FIND any of these "clear, no-nonsense State Dept. rules" supporting such a claim.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:57 pm 

Isn't this case the same/similar to this one?

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:01 pm 

Quote:
"b) Since fiat currency is inherently doomed, promptly re-install a modernized “gold standard” in two phases, using 7 precious metals, then adding 5 rare earth metals;

I can't wait to start using my scandium and yttrium coins. I'd advise the gentlemen against keeping the promethium coins in their pockets, however.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:03 pm 

bob wrote:
Isn't this case the same/similar to this one?

That's the one. I only saw the OBC document at the time, but didn't realize just how batguano crazy it was until I saw the whole insanity frittata.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm 

Obviously, the $10,000 and change sanction In TN wasn't enough.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:10 pm 

Well, it looks like the case was dismissed on the 26th of November

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116628909

Quote:
"Plaintiff Howse seeks various forms of relief, including injunctive declarations, criminal investigation, dissolution of a federal agency and termination of employment of various federal employees and elected members of Congress, the award of S450 million to Plaintiff from the Federal Government for Plaintiffs whistleblowing, reestablishment of a modernized gold standard, a declaration voiding "Obamacare," the transformation of all forms of welfare into jobs, and other relief."

And a pony.

Quote:
"The Court dismisses Plaintiff's Verified Complaint without prejudice for failure to comply with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. The Court grants leave to Plaintiff to file an amended complaint within fourteen days which complies with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Local Rules. The amended complaint shall include only coherent, concise factual allegations"

Well, so much for THIS case then.

Quote:
"...and shall set forth recognized causes of action in numbered counts against specific defendants named as parties. The Court emphasizes that Plaintiff must comply with Fed. R. Civ. P. 8. Failure to comply with this Order may result in the dismissal of this case with prejudice. Accordingly, it is

ORDERED that the Verified Complaint (Dkt. 1) is dismissed without prejudice, and Plaintiff shall file an amended complaint within fourteen days in compliance with this Order. The Court denies all pending motions as moot.

DONE and ORDERED in Chambers, in Tampa, Florida on this 26th day of November, 2012."

Not counting weekends, we're at 13 business days since the dismissal. Wonder if he blew if off, or we'll have another birther outhouse dumpling to gaze at tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:14 pm 

To quote my father: Nuttier. Than. A. Fruitcake. (and poorly written, to boot)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 pm 

SLQ wrote:
To quote my father: Nuttier. Than. A. Fruitcake. (and poorly written, to boot)

Oh, it's way past fruitcake and into squirrel turd territory.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:27 pm 

Wild Bill wrote:
Quote:
"b) Since fiat currency is inherently doomed, promptly re-install a modernized “gold standard” in two phases, using 7 precious metals, then adding 5 rare earth metals;

I can't wait to start using my scandium and yttrium coins. I'd advise the gentlemen against keeping the promethium coins in their pockets, however.

Actually, those particular guys... maybe they should.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:54 pm 

PatGund wrote:
Well, it looks like the case was dismissed on the 26th of November

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116628909

Just gotta say it: that is one hell of a signature...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:01 pm 

woodwakr wrote:
Wild Bill wrote:
Quote:

Actually, those particular guys... maybe they should.

Arrr me hearties!! Belay the giblets! 'Ere be a sack of gold birfoons and a chest of pieces o' taitz! Treasure ripped from the treacherous Cap'n Obama and his scurvy crew of userperaters and fogboateers!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 pm 

Quote:
Oh, and the Pakistan Travel Ban myth is also there:

Recently on Doc Conspiracy's site, they were hammering Mario Apuzzo, Esq. about the Pakistan Travel Ban.
http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/2012/11/ ... o-the-end/
I did a Ctrl/F for Pakistan = 146 hits. Some of it was entertaining.

And as usual, the on-going debate of the different types of citizenship - as if Apuzzo is going to change his opinion.