Katy Perry is JonBenet Ramsey?

Whatever4

Katy Perry is JonBenet Ramsey?

Postby Whatever4 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:39 am

Well, except for the age difference. And everything else.

Conspiracy Theorists Believe Bizarre Idea That Katy Perry Is JonBenet Ramsey

Now that’s not something you hear every day. Several conspiracy theorists on the Internet are 100 percent certain that Katy Perry is actually late pageant princess JonBenet Ramsey — and they’re hell bent on convincing the rest of society too.

In a recently resurfaced YouTube video from December 2014, the faceless voice of Dave Johnson proclaims that the bizarre 1996 Ramsey murder case was all a hoax that Perry 31, has kept under wraps in her rise to fame.

“All of these people are liars, man,” Johnson intones over images comparing Ramsey and Perry. “Nobody died, nobody got hurt. That sacrifice was in name only, and that was to get something, and that something was to become a star. JonBenet became Katy Perry, and that’s a fact.”

The YouTube user then reveals several facts that bolster his claim, including the fact that JonBenet’s parents, John and Patsy, look remarkably similar to Perry’s own parents, pastors Keith Hudson and Mary Perry. (Patsy died in June 2006 of ovarian cancer; John has since remarried, tying the lot with fashion designer Jan Rousseaux in 2011).

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... so-w165370

"A well-armed and poorly-trained populace is the simplest manner of ridding the nation of its eyes."

-George Washington, 1801.

Sugar Magnolia

Re: Katy Perry is JonBenet Ramsey?

Postby Sugar Magnolia » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:42 am

Just more proof that no matter what kind of shit people cobble together, there will be other people who believe them.

It did make me laugh, though.

Family Liberty Patriot

Postby Family Liberty Patriot » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:41 am

Such bullshit. It's well-documented that JonBenet grew up to become Marilyn Manson, who died in Viet Nam by mixing Coke and Pop Rocks.

People are sure gullible.

"Trump/Palin 2016: Because it is what America deserves." -TBogg

"I think what Trump has done is tap into people's desire to have a second-tier Batman villain run the country." - Andy Richter

Foggy
Supreme Dick Tater

Postby Foggy » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Her real last name is Hudson, so .. y'know ... obviously. :P

Welcome, seeker! You'll never be lonely here in the New Age, because there's a seeker born every minute.

Notorial Dissent

Postby Notorial Dissent » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:47 pm

Just when I think/hope they can't get any more stupid/vile. Just what I needed to start my morning. :sarcasm:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Return to “American Culture & Current Events”