Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 231  Next   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:40 am 

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=373338#comments :evil:

Quote:
Mary Jonsoning
January 2nd, 2013 @ 8:08 pm

Me and my patriot group of 15 will be there tomorrow, Orly! Save us seats in the court!

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:40 am 

Occupation: Attaché to Her Majesty's American Colonial Government.
DrConspiracy wrote:
Taitz has promised Paul Irey 15 minutes out of her 20. I think maybe she lied to him.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=373315

I wonder how much time she promised Pambly and Sankey of the Yard?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:47 am 

Occupation: Some-time, big-time studio numbers shuffler; full-time gadfly
twinx wrote:
If ever a post merited carrying over from the previous page, unedited, it's this one

If ever a post merited me being late for work so I could read it all, it's this one! Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:52 am 

Thanks for the grins, Foggy. You're too much.

Oh, and to "Mark": I couldn't believe your predictive synopsis of Orly's 10 minutes. That is SO likely to be the way it actually plays out, it's uncanny. Have you been borrowing Foggy"s Tardis again?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:26 pm 

realist wrote:
:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=373338#comments :evil:

Quote:
Mary Jonsoning
January 2nd, 2013 @ 8:08 pm

Me and my patriot group of 15 will be there tomorrow, Orly! Save us seats in the court!

As heard when spectators enter the courtroom: "Psssstt... is this seat taken?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:34 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:
Ya know, when I look at the language in Lena's subpoena's it just makes me crazy. Yea, probably boilerplate, but when I see the

YOU ARE COMMANDED

coming from her I just go bonkers. I think if I ever got a subpoena from her commanding me to do anything I'd go off on her like a starved hyena on a lame bunny.

Boilerplate.

When I first started practice, state court subpoenas (in the state in which I practiced) commonly ended with:

HEREIN FAIL NOT AT YOUR PERIL

I guess I'm old-school, but I miss the scary language.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 pm 

We've seen those "Peril" ones from Lena :D

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:
(NADT against any bunnies, I like bunnies)

May we call you "George"?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:50 pm 

Occupation: Attaché to Her Majesty's American Colonial Government.
DaveMuckey wrote:
GreatGrey wrote:

Don't you mean Lennie?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:53 pm 

Occupation: Some-time, big-time studio numbers shuffler; full-time gadfly
1956BMW wrote:
Thanks for the grins, Foggy. You're too much.

Oh, and to "Mark": I couldn't believe your predictive synopsis of Orly's 10 minutes. That is SO likely to be the way it actually plays out, it's uncanny. Have you been borrowing Foggy"s Tardis again?

I loved it, too. :xo Such perceptiveness, except Orly won't say "Finish," she will say "Feenish," doncha know!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:59 pm 

Absolutely precious, Fogman =))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:00 pm 

Foggy:

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
:- This is going to be a tuff year...Foggy has already set the standard for posting this year. :-

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 pm 

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
twinx wrote:
If ever a post merited carrying over from the previous page, unedited, it's this one

If ever a post merited me being late for work so I could read it all, it's this one! Image

:lol: Me too!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:02 pm 

Occupation: Warlord of Mars and Barsoomian Immigration Enforcement
verbalobe wrote:
DrConspiracy wrote:
Taitz has promised Paul Irey 15 minutes out of her 20. I think maybe she lied to him.

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=373315

That leaves -5 minutes for her own arguments.

More than enough for everything of worth she has to offer.

She'll probably spend the the remainder of time rambling incoherently and threatening the judge with treason if he does not side with her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 pm 

Foggy, that was awesome.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:11 pm 

Johnny Foreigner wrote:
DaveMuckey wrote:
GreatGrey wrote:

Don't you mean Lennie?

Uhhhhh.... Yup. Do you know where I left my keys?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:26 pm 

It's the waiting that gets me every time....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:40 pm 

Speaking of expert witness testimony

Quote:
Comment on by Chito Papa
January 3, 2013 10:51 AM
Jerome Corsi is selling another book. They just want to make money. They don't really care about the U.S. Constitution. They won't support Orly because there is no money in it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:45 pm 

Maybenaut, what gets Pambly so upset when you call her black and disabled stems from the early birther days when she posted a letter from a black, disabled Army Captain going off on the"regime" at one of the early birther websites. She either claimed she wrote it or it was so in artfully posted that one could only conclude it came from her. She has never lived it down, whatever the initial event.

Ducky and I were walking by a knot of people focused on Orly's braying, after her 9th Circuit debacle a couple of years ago. We said something about a black Army captain. She actually hissed at us, like the goose she is, and threatened to sue for defamation.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Something else about Barnett. Taitz refers to her as a former "intelligence" officer. She was a public information officer, a PR, a flack. But Barnett hasn't bothered to correct the Chaleria on that misdescription.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:58 pm 

A Legal Lohengrin wrote:
Maybenaut wrote:
wavey davey wrote:
. You might luck out and get in a confrontation with a non-black retired Army Captain and receive a threat of a lawsuit the way Kate and Ducky did in Pasadena.

I didn't start following the Fogbow until relatively recently, but I've seen a couple of comments about Pamela Barnett being black or not black. I'm sure there's a back story there, but can someone fill me in? I'm just trying to understand why her race is relevant.

When she first started posting lies, her first lie was that she was a "Retired Black Army Captain." While she has continued being a pathological liar since then, she has dropped the lie about being black, and now threatens to sue people for remembering this lie of hers.

Ah. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:06 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Something else about Barnett. Taitz refers to her as a former "intelligence" officer. She was a public information officer, a PR, a flack. But Barnett hasn't bothered to correct the Chaleria on that misdescription.

Civil affairs is such a tough job for Sick Black RESERVE Captains (Pammy claims a medical retirement -
Section 8? psychiatric??? - good thing there are those privacy laws to protect her files.)

Edit: RESERVE - nothing against the USAR...they perform a vital function but they do have P Affairs officers who are the official liars for the commander. Pammy has never got the idea that on the "outside" it is really bad form to lie - the Internet isn't forever - but......

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

I've also seen references to her being "retired." If she is, in fact, retired from the military (even with a disability retirement), I wonder if she is aware that as a retiree she is still subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, including its prohibition on using contemptuous words against the President (and others). While the likelihood of her being recalled to active duty and court-martialed is infinitesimally small, it is, at least, a theoretical possibility.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:33 pm 

Maybenaut wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

I've also seen references to her being "retired." If she is, in fact, retired from the military (even with a disability retirement), I wonder if she is aware that as a retiree she is still subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, including its prohibition on using contemptuous words against the President (and others). While the likelihood of her being recalled to active duty and court-martialed is infinitesimally small, it is, at least, a theoretical possibility.

Many of the early birther actions (such as Kerchner) based attempted "standing" on exactly that fact: as retired military officers they were subject to recall at any time and therefore had to verify that their Commander in Chief was constitutionally eligible.

Sounds perfectly logical if you are Commander Kookoo Bananas.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5751 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 231  Next