Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 231  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:26 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Offtopic :
For the grumpies: [-X =

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:31 pm 

lyssandri wrote:
Circumspect wrote:
Litlebritdifrnt2 wrote:
I would be willing to bet that Orly doesn't even know what TRO means.

Totally repugnant outburst?

Totally redundant Orlyness

Taitz' Rotten Opinions

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:42 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs.
I'd love to see the impression the judge will be making on Orly... a treadmark right on her broad beam.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 am 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Mark wrote:
I think he's allowing 10 minutes per side on the TRO and 10 minutes per side on Defendants' motions.

I think you are correct.

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

Orly thinks that she will still have a chance to (1) discuss her motion to expand her time and (2) question witnesses. I anticipate Orly's first 10 minutes of argument on the TRO to be spent as follows:

Minute 0-2: Good afternoon, lame attempt to ingratiate herself by being a charming Moldovan, some words about how this case is of the utmost importance.

Judge: "Good afternoon. Ms. Taitz, as I stated in my order yesterday each side will have 20 minutes to argue the TRO and Defendants' motions. I anticipate that
each party will spend 10 minutes each on each of these two issues pending before me today. Do all parties understand this allotment of time?

Defendants' attorneys: "Yes, Your Honor."

Orly Taitz: "Does that mean I now have 40 minutes to present my case?"

Judge: "No Ms. Taitz. It means you will have 10 minutes to present your oral argument on the TRO, followed by Defendants' 10 minute rebuttal arguments to be
divided as agreed upon between them. Then I will hear Defendants' motions and any arguments concerning your subpoenas. Defendants will have 10 minutes
and you will have 10 minutes for any rebuttal arguments you may wish to make."

Orly Taitz: "But how much time do I have for questioning my witnesses? Oh, and can I get a ruling that Defendants should not object and be quiet during my questioning."

Judge: "Ms Taitz, I started the clock 1 minute ago and just wanted to give you a fair warning that the hearing has begun. Do you wish to be heard regarding why the
TRO should be issued?

Minute 3-4: "Your Honor, I would like to first discuss having more than 20 minutes today and being able to call witnesses."

"Ms. Taitz, I believe you received my order yesterday?"

"Yes, Your Honor, but Stephanie, can I call you Stephanie sweetie, e-mailed me that I would be able to make an oral motion today."

"Ms Taitz, after all your e-mails yesterday, I decided to put an end to them by issuing my order limiting each side to 20 minutes."

"When does my time begin Your Honor?"

"It started four minutes ago."

"But Your Honor..."

"Ms. Taitz, you are going through your time very quickly."

Minute 5-9: "Your Honor, I would like for you to reconsider your order. I have witnesses who have flown out here from Florida at great expense..."

"Ms Taitz, the rules of court specifically state that..."

"Your Honor, let me finish.

"Ms. Taitz do not interrupt me again.

"Very well, Your Honor. As you know this case involves national security. Yadda, yadda, yadda for 3 minutes. I would like to call my first witness to the stand."

"Ms. Taitz, I have already ruled about having anyone testify today.

Minute 10: "Very well, Your Honor. I have some more exhibits prepared and flown in by Mr. Irey at great expense to me."

"Have Defendants been served with a copy of these exhibits?"

"No, Your Honor. They are too big to copy."

"Ms. Taitz, your 10 minutes are up."

"I thought I had 20 minutes!"

"You will have another 10 minutes for rebuttal to Defendants' motions."

"What about my arguments about the TRO?"

"Apparently you just made them. Now sit down Ms. Taitz>"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:08 am 

I hope we're not heading down the Judge Reid IN route ... hearing the MTD, invalid subpoenas etc, and also allowing all kinds of TRO foo, to be rejected later?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:47 am 

John carter wrote:
Bets she can't prove standing in 10the mins.

She hasn't done that in 4 years.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:50 am 

tjh wrote:
I hope we're not heading down the Judge Reid IN route ... hearing the MTD, invalid subpoenas etc, and also allowing all kinds of TRO foo, to be rejected later?

Nope.

Federal judge, not elected, not at the bottom of judicial evaluations year after year, and most importantly:

NOT A DITZ

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:55 am 

I've just spent almost two hours catching up on this thread and am once again impressed by all the legal and non-legal minds on TFB. I have two predictions for tomorrow (today actually, as it's already 1/3). First, there will be MUCH screeching from Orly. Next, there will be even more screeching from her minions once she 'explains' to them how corrupt, treasonous, etc., etc., etc. the judge was.

-xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:10 am 

ProudObot wrote:
I've just spent almost two hours catching up on this thread and am once again impressed by all the legal and non-legal minds on TFB. I have two predictions for tomorrow (today actually, as it's already 1/3). First, there will be MUCH screeching from Orly. Next, there will be even more screeching from her minions once she 'explains' to them how corrupt, treasonous, etc., etc., etc. the judge was.

-xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx -xx

Well, it sounds like only 20 minutes of that screeching will be done in the courtroom. :lol:

P.S. IANAL and do not play one on TV (or in the courts, unlike some people).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:34 am 

Well, I wasn't gonna bother, but since Orly's calling a post-smackdown press conference, I'm charging my v-v-v-video in hopes I can get from the courtroom, to my car, and back to the presser in time to ask a pointed question or two.

Here's YOUR chance to feed me some questions to ask. (Like I'll get past the first one if I even get a chance)

Image x2 Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:23 am 

Offtopic :
Thanks for being BOTG. I hope your Mom enjoys it also. I'm sure all of us are eager to hear about your experience.

If Orly sees a camera or microphone, I doubt if you will be able to shut her up. Questions? She talks about what she wants to talk about.
Remember "Lawrence O'Donnell Kicks Birther Queen Orly Taitz Off His Show!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:44 am 

I've had spotty and intermittent Internet since we got to India it has taken me nearly 3 days ( when I could get connected) to catch up on this thread.

JEEBUS! Does she think this is going to be another OJ Simpson trial or what? She's flinging subpoenas in every direction like a crazed monkey flinging piles of poo.

Someone said 15 or 20 pages back, (I think it was Stern) that this is really her last chance before the EC vote after which she will be even more irrevelant than she is now so she's going for broke. I would say I hope he's right, but since I've never known Stern not to be right ( :lol: ) I hope in the process she finally gets the public bitch slap right there in open court she deserves.

Boy I'm sorry I'm going to be unable to watch this all unfold. Thanks Estiveo for going to report for us, I look forward to it! :hug:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:52 am 

Estiveo wrote:
Well, I wasn't gonna bother, but since Orly's calling a post-smackdown press conference, I'm charging my v-v-v-video in hopes I can get from the courtroom, to my car, and back to the presser in time to ask a pointed question or two.

Here's YOUR chance to feed me some questions to ask. (Like I'll get past the first one if I even get a chance)

Q: "Why doesn't anyone believe you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:10 am 

Occupation: I'm a waiter. (I wait for the disappearance of birthers.)
=))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 am 

I was away last evening and have just now caught up on the thread. :-bd Should be an interesting day in Orlycourt. :lol:

I did snag the Order from the judge and sent it to Jack's when I got in, but never got it posted here, :oops: as well as Orly's "Touhy request". I know you've seen them from Orly's, but now ya gots da offishul ones. :lol:

Yes, I live to serve. :D

Grinols, et al. v Electoral College, et al. (EDCA) - 2013-01-02 - ECF 46 - NOTICE of subpoena/ Touhy request for TECS DOHS SQ-14 records

Grinols, et al. v Electoral College, et al. (EDCA) - 2013-01-02 - ECF47 - ORDER Setting Time Limits for Jan 3 TRO Hearing

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 am 

Estiveo wrote:

Whatever questions you decide on, have your Mom ask them. She might even be able to understand and explain Orly's answers!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:17 am 

Estiveo

Here is a question for Orly:

Could you explain how a dead woman gave $2500 to your Senate campaign? Your own FEC reort confirms that.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:31 am 

Mark: You forgot that she will say that she is a civil rights attorney and will compare herself to Thurgood Marshall in the first 2 minutes.

Estiveo: Is the Indonesian school record correct? So, the President was born in Honolulu?

If I was the judge, I would hear the objections to the subpoenas first. That would take the government about 4 minutes and Orly 20 minutes to cover.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 am 

More questions for Orly:

Why did you file a DVD of a case where you got whipped by an empty chair?

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 am 

Quote:
The biggest crime against America since its founding and this crackpot is only allowing you 20 min???!!!!!! This shows it’s another dog & pony show.

Actually, my dear frootloop, dog & pony shows are not known for being unnecessarily truncated. That would defeat the point of the exercise. Duh. #-o

Quote:
If the guy was serious about getting the full story he would ask you how long you think it would take to present all evidence with expert witness testimony and at least give you close to that guesstimated amount of time. He’s in on the cover up. I’ve already added his name to the list!

Oh noes, not The List! Please tell me you didn't put Judge England on The List already!! :eek:

Umm, yeah ... what list, anyway? :smoking:

Hektor wrote:
Look, I may have never set foot in a courtroom except during that incident at the last Miss Universe pageant ...

That was YOU? :shock:

Gosh, Hektor, I knew you were pretty and all, but how did you ... :?:

TWLITHOTU wrote:
I also visited one of the Kenyan embassies. The individual, who was replacing the cousul told me: where are you from? I told him. His response was; you are an American with your roots in Moldova, Obama is American with his roots in Kenya, let’s just leave it at that, I can’t get hospital records. He never denied that Obama was born in Kenya, he just said that he does not want to talk about it.

Sounds like irrefutable ebidences to me, and best of all, Orly can testify from personal knowledge 'cuz she was right there in the room! "I asked him if Obama was borned in Kenya and he never denied it!" Slaaaaaaaaaaaam dunk!

Then she wrote:
At this point it does not matter any more. We have all the evidence we need. The evidence of forgery is overwhelming.

Oh.

OK, then. Never mind. :oops: ?(

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
TexasFilly wrote:
Janet Napolitano thanks you in advance for the 2 AM subpoena.

Oops. Sorry, Secretary Napolitano. :oops:

Oh, walk it OFF, Madame Secretary! You're a public servant now! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 am 

I have tentatively scheduled a special edition of RC Radio at 9 PM EST/6 PM EST tonight. I am still working on lining up reports from attendee(s). I will post the link later if it is happening. The timing is pretty tight depending upon the length of the hearing.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:46 am 

realist wrote:
I was away last evening and have just now caught up on the thread. :-bd Should be an interesting day in Orlycourt. :lol:

I did snag the Order from the judge and sent it to Jack's when I got in, but never got it posted here, :oops: as well as Orly's "Touhy request". I know you've seen them from Orly's, but now ya gots da offishul ones. :lol:

Yes, I live to serve. :D

Grinols, et al. v Electoral College, et al. (EDCA) - 2013-01-02 - ECF 46 - NOTICE of subpoena/ Touhy request for TECS DOHS SQ-14 records

Grinols, et al. v Electoral College, et al. (EDCA) - 2013-01-02 - ECF47 - ORDER Setting Time Limits for Jan 3 TRO Hearing

Ya know, when I look at the language in Lena's subpoena's it just makes me crazy. Yea, probably boilerplate, but when I see the

YOU ARE COMMANDED

coming from her I just go bonkers. I think if I ever got a subpoena from her commanding me to do anything I'd go off on her like a starved hyena on a lame bunny.

(NADT against any bunnies, I like bunnies)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:55 am 

Estiveo wrote:

Have your mom point the camera at you while you interview anyone or just give a review of the days happenings. The Chaleria's ego will demand she be interviewed instead and you won't have to chase her down. She will come to you (unless you don't wear a coat and tie and look like Gabe Zolna).

Estiveo wrote:

Ask her any question that has the name Orly in it and she'll stay longer than you want.

If you're lucky you'll find where the best deal in California is for eggbeaters.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:59 am 

OK, you there, the dude in the rooster costume.

Hi, Mr. President! It's me, Foggy!

Oh, sure! Foggy, my man! What's shakin', hombre?

Have you heard about this Grinols hearing today in Sacramento, Mr. President?

Hmm. I been bizzy lately, Foggy. Name doesn't ring a bell.

It's that lunatic Orly Taitz again,
in federal court in California, pilgrim.

Oh god. Not her again.
When is she gonna shrivel up and blow away, Fogster?

Not any time soon, boss. But don't worry.
We're the Fogbow. We gotcha covered.

I hope you're right, Fogs. That woman will never rest, will she?
She's never going to give up!

Have we ever let anything happen?
Chill, dude. We got this one.

So you keep saying. I try not to dwell on it.
She's a maniac, is what she is.

She's worse than that, boss.
She subpoena'ed Onaka ... Romo ... the entire Congress ...

HEY, WTF OMG BBQ? The entire fucking CONGRESS?

SIX proofs of service filed with the court, my man.
Count 'em. Six.

Well now wait a minute there. Whaddya mean, six proofs of service, Fogs?
You don't need more than one valid proof of service for a subpoena, dude.

We're talkin' about Orly, broseph. "Valid" ain't part of the equation.

Oh, I get it now. Heh, heh, heh.
So you're sure there's no problem, huh?

No problem at all, boss. Hell, half my staff is gonna be there in the courtroom!

That's us, Mr. President.

Have faith in the boogle, boss. We're on it.
You go back to thumpin' on Boehner and Cantor and McConnell.

Thanks, Fogster! I knew you and the boogle could handle it!
Love ya, dude, see you later!

Bye, bossman!

Wait'll he sees what we got cookin' in Mississippi!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:05 am 

=)) =)) =)) =))

Foggy, I lurves it. You are in rare form this morning.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 231  Next