Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 231  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:42 pm 

ObjectiveDoubter:

I think you have your answer -- no witnesses. I wonder how many are already in-flight and must be turned around mid-air?

Respectfully submitted,

MetoDC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:43 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
TexasFilly wrote:
Janet Napolitano thanks you in advance for the 2 AM subpoena.

Oops. Sorry, Secretary Napolitano. :oops:

"He is an enemy combatant, and I don't understand why the military hasn't labeled him an enemy combatant and ordered a drone hit on him." - Blogger "butterdezillion" referring to the President of the United States, June 27, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:45 pm 

Answering a question about whether she should hide a tape recorder in her purse:

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
January 2nd, 2013 @ 4:45 pm

"No, I can’t put it in my purse as the judge does not allow any electronic recording, however each federal court room is supposed to have audio recording, which I am allowed to receive for a small fee. I did it in Pennsylvania when a court reporter attempted to aid and abet Berg and Liberi by removing 14 pages from the official transcript. After I demanded the audio tape she sent an amended transcript."

I wonder how long before Orly posts the audio recording on UTube.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:48 pm 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Gee, there's that "Local Rule" thingie again. Ya know, like Local Rule 230:

Quote:
(g) Hearing and Oral Argument. Upon the call of the motion, the Court will hear appropriate and reasonable oral argument. Alternatively, the motion may be submitted upon the record and briefs on file if the parties stipulate thereto, or if the Court so orders, subject to the power of the Court to reopen the matter for further briefs or oral arguments or both. Any party that believes that extended oral argument, more than 10 minutes per side or 20 minutes in the aggregate, will be required shall notify the courtroom deputy clerk so that the hearing may be rescheduled if deemed appropriate by the Court.

IOW, Judge England is allowing double the usual amount of time.

I think he's allowing 10 minutes per side on the TRO and 10 minutes per side on Defendants' motions.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 pm 

Occupation: I'm a waiter. (I wait for the disappearance of birthers.)
A Legal Lohengrin wrote:
I do not think the privileged, wealthy scumbag who is Orly Taitz has as much tolerance for incarceration as the lunatic Keith Judd. I just don't think she likes jail as much as he does.

It would be fun to find out for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:52 pm 

Fnork, Orly thinks she is getting a full hearing on the merits tomorrow cause she has no idea what a hearing on a TRO involves cause she has never done one. I would be willing to bet that Orly doesn't even know what TRO means.

http://crittersbybritty.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:55 pm 

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:

She dreams of such attention, but not likely, unless they exist in the Narcissistic mind of OrLena.

If the media ISN'T there, is it still a press conference?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:57 pm 

PatGund wrote:
Dolly wrote:
:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=373325 :evil:
AFFIDAVIT OF CHIEF INVESTIGATOR FOR COAST GUARD AND SENIOR ICE INVESTIGATOR ATTESTING TO FORGERY IN OBAMA’S SELECTIVE SERVICE CERTIFICATE

Recycling Stephen Coffman's stuff I see

Who helped Orlena with the watermarking? Or did she just stumble upon this file recently again, having had back in 2008 a dental chair assistant fluent in leaving marks?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:57 pm 

ObjectiveDoubter:

If the media isn't there - it's Treason! :((

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:59 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:00 pm 

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=373421 :evil:

THIS ORDER WAS ISSUED AT 5:17PM BY JUDGE ENGLAND, CONFIRMING THAT EACH SIDE GETS 20 MINUTES AT TOMORROW’S HEARING PER LOCAL RULES
Posted on | January 2, 2013 | No Comments
Grinols order 20 minutes for hearing

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... earing.pdf :evil:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:01 pm 

Litlebritdifrnt2 wrote:
I would be willing to bet that Orly doesn't even know what TRO means.

Totally repugnant outburst?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:05 pm 

Can we get Estevio some Fogbow Press Credentials?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 pm 

Circumspect wrote:
Litlebritdifrnt2 wrote:
I would be willing to bet that Orly doesn't even know what TRO means.

Totally repugnant outburst?

Totally redundant Orlyness

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:14 pm 

MetoDC wrote:
ObjectiveDoubter:

If the media isn't there - it's Treason! :((

=)) =)) =)) Meto!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:23 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Mark wrote:
I think he's allowing 10 minutes per side on the TRO and 10 minutes per side on Defendants' motions.

I think you are correct.

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

"He is an enemy combatant, and I don't understand why the military hasn't labeled him an enemy combatant and ordered a drone hit on him." - Blogger "butterdezillion" referring to the President of the United States, June 27, 2014

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:28 pm 

Media = flying monkey with a video camera. He will toss her Stephen Colbert-esque but totally serious questions like "Orly Taitz--great decedent lawyer and patriot or greatest decedent lawyer and patriot?" She will stand outside the courthouse in her too-small lawyer suit with her unruly hair and /s/ and /s/ flapping in the wind and screech in broken English about how her plaintiffs have perfect standing and the judge is corrupt and how dare the lawyers for the defense actually, you know, defend their clients.

:yawn:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:39 pm 

Mark wrote:

I think you are correct.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 pm 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
Mark wrote:

I think you are correct.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 pm 

AnitaMaria wrote:
Wagener used to host some cable access tv show. Or maybe he still does. He's just another conspiracy nut with a video camera. He's been an Orly supporter from the very beginning.

William Wagener never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like. His kook/conspiratorial obsessions are many, but the common denominator is always the Evil Government. He rails against fluoridation and Social Security. claiming that all state and fed gov't employees can opt out of SS and into a semi-secret pension program created just for them. He's made a career out of accusing government in general and certain gov't officials specifically of thievery and/or conspiracy.

As with the case of many anti-government kooks, he's also fond of running for public office. Funny how they hate government so much, they desperately want to be part of it. Anyhow, it's backfired on Wagener on several occasions, because it provided the media and his detractors opportunities to publicize stuff from his past that proved his innate kookery. For instance, when he ran for a city council position in Santa Maria, California, it came out that he had quite a record of misdeeds back in Wisconsin. For starters, he'd had himself four 'wives' - one legal wife, and three others whom he'd persuaded to sign 'marriage contracts' drawn up by himself. One of his not-legal wives had sued him for custody of their children. He was also arrested and convicted of violating a restraining order there. A few years after that unsuccessful run for city council, he ran for a position with Santa Barbara County, only to be arrested and jailed shortly before the election. Turns out the state of Wisconsin had issued a warrant for his arrest on charges of violating his probation in connection with felony bail jumping. That charge was eventually dropped, but Wagener ended up suing the city, the county, and the city police chief for allegedly conspiring to deprive him of his civil rights and throw the election to his opponent. Oh, and he also claimed the arresting officer stole a hundred bucks from him.

He was the chair of his local Libertarian party in California, and a Men's Rights advocate, too. Which isn't surprising, considering his chequered domestic history.

I became familiar with Wagener back during the Michael Jackson molestation trial madness. Wagener saw Jackson's rabid fans [colloquially known as "f'loons", short for "fucking lunatics"] as another opportunity to raise cash and support. He thus joined their hysterical campaign against the District Attorney prosecuting the case. Known as 'Agent W' by the f'loons, he spread conspiracy rumors about the government supposedly planting evidence against Jackson. It was part and parcel of his relentless efforts to shake cash out of the f'loons, ostensibly to pay for bringing charges of malicious prosecution against the DA. He rode that particular hobbyhorse for a good two years or so after the trial ended, until the money and attention from the f'loons finally petered out.

So, yeah - it was a lead pipe cinch he'd attach himself to the birther movement as soon as he'd learn of it.

"One of the most vile traits of the ultra-conservative is that he wants the government off his back, so he can do as he wills; at the same time, he wants the government on other people's backs, so they can do as he wills."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:41 pm 

Judge England <> Judge Malihi, me thinks.
-xx
<> means "does not equal" for you non-tech geeks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:42 pm 

Occupation: Warlord of Mars and Barsoomian Immigration Enforcement
Bets she can't prove standing in 10the mins.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 pm 

neonzx wrote:
-xx

Put this in your toolkit

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:06 pm 

Occupation: Warlord of Mars and Barsoomian Immigration Enforcement
I really hope that this is finally the time a judge shuts her down for good. I hope he draws her into the court room and delivers a judicial smack down. Probably do not... I would like to see her completely neutralized. 8>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:11 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:
neonzx wrote:
-xx

Put this in your toolkit

or != which I write every day

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards the rest." Paul Simon, The Boxer
ImageImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 231  Next