Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5752 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 231  Next   
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:00 pm 

Quote:
Breaking news! A class action law suit filed on behalf of Presidential Electors and Presidential candidates seeking to stay Certification of vote for Obama by the Electoral College and by Congressdue to fraud and use of forged IDs by Obama

2:12-at-01587 Grinols et al v. Electoral College et al

U.S. District Court

Eastern District of California – Live System

Notice of Electronic Filing

The following transaction was entered by Taitz, Orly on 12/12/2012 at 1:46 PM PST and filed on 12/12/2012

Case Name: Grinols et al v. Electoral College et al
Case Number: 2:12-at-01587
Filer: Edward Noonan
Robert Odden
James Grinols
Keith Judd
Thomas Gregory MacLeran

Docket Text: COMPLAINT against Electoral College, Governor of California, Barack Hussein Obama, President of the Senate, Secretary of State of California, U.S. Congress by Edward Noonan, Robert Odden, James Grinols, Keith Judd, Thomas Gregory MacLeran. Attorney Taitz, Orly added. (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit Exhibits pp1-25, # (2) Exhibit Exhibits pp26-50, # (3) Exhibit Exhibits pp51-75, # (4) Exhibit Exhibits 76-100, # (5) Exhibit Exhibits 101-108)(Taitz, Orly)

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=365284 :twisted:

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... plaint.pdf :twisted: (complaint)

:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/wp-content/ ... hibits.pdf :twisted: (exhibits)

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:05 pm 

Oh Boyz, another Klass Action! I can hardly wait to read how Klass Klownsel goes about characterizing the Electoral College as an entity capable of being sued.

Edit: Well, I didn't have to wait long. It's a good'un:

Klass Klownsel wrote:
Electoral College 2012 - 20L2 Electoral College is sued as a governmental agency that was elected as a result of 2012 general election and which convenes only once, on December 17 ,2012 - Electoral college is sued to STAY certification of electoral votes 2012 due to fraud and use of forged lDs by Candidate Obama.

Outstanding!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 pm 

"There was a systemic jury nullification."

Because no birther case went to a jury.

](*,)

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:21 pm 

I think this has been mentioned before... my OrlyLaw-addled brain my have gotten something confuzed, however... but isn't Klass Action a Civil Action? And aren't fraud and forgery Criminal Claims? Is there some kind of fundamental mix-up here? Did the pony pull up lame before reaching the starting gate? Are the general's campaign plans spelled out in birdseed on the aviary floor? Is the cake melting in the rain?

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:24 pm 

Looking though the complaint now. I noticed a new (to me) courtroom prop of Dr. Orly's.

Quote:
"Robert Odden is a Libertarian party elector, who was deprived of his right to participate in the electoral college 2012, d ue to the fact that Democratic party electors representing candidate Obama were seated based on fraud and use of forged lDs by Obama."

Robert Odden is also the chairperson of the Minnesota Libertarian Party

And I thought that he was "deprived of his right to participate in the electoral college 2012" because Gary Johnson got 1.20% of the vote in that state.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:25 pm 

verbalobe wrote:
I think this has been mentioned before... my OrlyLaw-addled brain my have gotten something confuzed, however... but isn't Klass Action a Civil Action? And aren't fraud and forgery Criminal Claims? Is there some kind of fundamental mix-up here? Did the pony pull up lame before reaching the starting gate? Are the general's campaign plans spelled out in birdseed on the aviary floor? Is the cake melting in the rain?

Do you know if you can take it? Did it take so long to bake it? Will you ever have that recipe again?

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:29 pm 

Occupation: Some-time, big-time studio numbers shuffler; full-time gadfly
I thought this coo-coo couldn't participate as a Plaintiff in MS because he had toilet issues.

Oh, really? Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm 

Orly's his lawyer in this case. He won't have to show up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 pm 

verbalobe wrote:
I think this has been mentioned before... my OrlyLaw-addled brain my have gotten something confuzed, however... but isn't Klass Action a Civil Action? And aren't fraud and forgery Criminal Claims? Is there some kind of fundamental mix-up here?

Yes, only a civil case can be a class action. But claims of fraud and forgery can be made in civil cases as well as criminal ones.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:49 pm 

ObjectiveDoubter wrote:
I thought this coo-coo couldn't participate as a Plaintiff in MS because he had toilet issues.

Oh, really? Image

IIRC he's a plaintiff on one of Orly's other cases in CA. :evil:

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:55 pm 

Quote:
Keith Judd, Hereinafter "Judd" -Democratic Party candidate for the U.5. President,
a runner up in the Democratic party primary in West Virginia, received 40% of the
vote, more than any other Democratic party challenger to Obama, would be a
Democratic party nominee, if it is found that Obama was not eligible
due to
elections fraud and use of forged lDs.

O' RLY? ](*,)

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 pm 

realist wrote:
IIRC he's a plaintiff on one of Orly's other cases in CA. :evil:

Judd II (presently at the 9th).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 pm 

Didn't Voeltz teach us that challenges to the Electoral College must be concluded six days before it votes?

Which votes on December 17. Making the deadline Monday?

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:10 pm 

Piffle wrote:
Oh Boyz, another Klass Action! I can hardly wait to read how Klass Klownsel goes about characterizing the Electoral College as an entity capable of being sued.

Edit: Well, I didn't have to wait long. It's a good'un:

Klass Klownsel wrote:
Electoral College 2012 - 20L2 Electoral College is sued as a governmental agency that was elected as a result of 2012 general election and which convenes only once, on December 17 ,2012 - Electoral college is sued to STAY certification of electoral votes 2012 due to fraud and use of forged lDs by Candidate Obama.

Outstanding!

But she's got that covered, Piffle. Gotta keep readin'...

Juuuuuuuust in case the Electoral College as a governmental entity can't be sued...

Quote:
ln case the court finds that it is not willing ](*,) to adjudicate against the electoral college as one governmental agency, Plaintiffs are seeking adjudication against 55 California electors, who are subject to the jurisdiction of this court and joining 258 remaining Democratic Party electors from 26 other states, [this oughta be some process of service] who are pledged to Candidate Obama, based on pendent party jurisdiction as the claim arose from
a common nucleus of operative fact
and under Exxon Mobil v Alapatah services
545 U.5. 546 and under 28 USC 1367.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/04-70.ZS.html

Quote:
(e) In light of the statute’s text and structure, §1367’s only plausible reading is that a court has original jurisdiction over a civil action comprising the claims for which there is no jurisdictional defect. Though a single nondiverse party can contaminate every other claim in a lawsuit, contamination does not occur with respect to jurisdictional defects going only to the substantive importance of individual claims. Thus, §1367(a)’s threshold requirement is satisfied in cases, such as these, where some but not all of the plaintiffs in a diversity action allege a sufficient amount in controversy. Section 1367 by its plain text overruled Clark and Zahn and authorized supplemental jurisdiction over all claims by diverse parties arising out of the same case or controversy, subject only to enumerated exceptions not applicable here. P. 19.

(f) Because §1367 is not ambiguous, this Court need not examine other interpretative tools, including legislative history. Even were it appropriate to do so, the Court would not give the legislative history significant weight. Pp. 19—24.

(g) The Class Action Fairness Act has no impact on the analysis of these cases. Pp. 24—25.

No. 04—70, 333 F.3d 1248, affirmed; and No. 04—79, 370 F.3d 124, reversed and remanded.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:50 pm 

Quote:
Declaratory and lnjunctive Relief
Extraordinary Emergency Writ of
Mandamus/ Stay
of Certification
of votes for Presidential
Candidate Obama due to
Obama, aka Barack (Barry) Soetoro, aka )elections fraud and his use of
invalidfiorged/ fraudulently
obtained lDs

Quote:
REQUEST FOR JURY TRIAL
Due to the fact that high level officials are Defendants in this case, and due
to high probability of pressure on the presiding judge
, 7th Amendment right to jury
trial is asserted and jury determination of all issues, facts and law is demanded in
the hearing.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm 

Lol oh man she is a hoot :lol:

Again, so much for her not filing more cases in the future. She can't help herself. -xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 pm 

In all its offishul glory...

Quote:
U.S. District Court
Eastern District of California - Live System (Sacramento)

CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 2:12-at-01587

Grinols et al v. Electoral College et al
Assigned to:
Cause: 28:1331 Fed. Question

Date Filed: 12/12/2012
Jury Demand: Plaintiff
Nature of Suit: 441 Civil Rights: Voting
Jurisdiction: Federal Question

12/12/2012 1
CIVIL COVER SHEET by James Grinols, Keith Judd, Thomas Gregory MacLeran, Edward Noonan, Robert Odden (Taitz, Orly) (Entered: 12/12/2012)

12/12/2012 2
COMPLAINT against Electoral College, Governor of California, Barack Hussein Obama, President of the Senate, Secretary of State of California, U.S. Congress by Edward Noonan, Robert Odden, James Grinols, Keith Judd, Thomas Gregory MacLeran. Attorney Taitz, Orly added. (Attachments: # 1Exhibits pp1-25, # 2 Exhibits pp26-50, # 3Exhibits pp51-75, # 4 Exhibits 76-100, # 5 Exhibits 101-108)(Taitz, Orly) Modified on 12/12/2012 (Meuleman, A). (Entered: 12/12/2012)

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 pm 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
realist wrote:
Quote:
Mandamus/ Stay
of Certification
Candidate Obama due to
obtained lDs

Quote:
REQUEST FOR JURY TRIAL
trial is asserted and jury determination of all issues, facts and law is demanded in
the hearing.

What the FUCK!!! How the BLOODY HELL is this woman permitted to practice law in the courts of a no-shit-for-real State?? What the FFFF??????? That flaming wench doesn't know jack shit about the most simple freaking concepts. There is no start to her knowledge of any area of the law. She does not grasp the black letter law in any area of jurisprudence.. She doesn't know how to find the black letter law in any area of jurisprudence. She thinks a restatement of the law is what she's doing when she files a motion for reconsideration. She probably thinks jurisprudence has something to do with a judge who is cautious.

This gibbering moron has repeatedly demonstrated a level of legal acumen that is LITERALLY less than that possessed by the freaking furniture in the courtroom. Orly Taitz couldn't spot an issue if it was dangled three feet in front of her nose, with a five-foot bloody neon sign flashing the word "ISSUE" attached to it. She does not understand the Constitution. She's barely aware of what it is. She does not understand the common law system. She doesn't know how to cite a freaking case. That's probably because she does it so damn-freaking-little. This latest legal masterpiece cites to, I believe, a grand total of 3 cases in 31 pages, which, if my limited mathematical skills have not completely failed me, works out to less than one citation per 10 pages of text - and THIS is one of the better formatted and more comprehensible jumbles of text that she has filed in recent month. Maybe she's getting assistance from the vexatious litigant federal inmate she thinks should be President. I honestly believe that it is possible that she has never in her life read a single court ruling from any court in its entirety.

HEY!!! CALIFORNIA BAR!!!!!! COME ON! Wake the fuck up and do your damn job for a change, would ya??

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:31 pm 

realist wrote:
Quote:
Mandamus/ Stay
of Certification
Candidate Obama due to
obtained lDs

Quote:
REQUEST FOR JURY TRIAL
the hearing.

Jury determination of the law. Yeah. Only in OrlyLaw. (And that ignores the little problem of no right to a jury trial in an action for Declaratory Relief, an Injunction, or in a Mandamus action in the first place).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:37 pm 

Quote:
Breaking news! A class action law suit filed on behalf of Presidential Electors and Presidential candidates seeking to stay Certification of vote for Obama by the Electoral College and by Congressdue to fraud and use of forged IDs by Obama

Sounds impressive, but I really don't think they understand "Class Action" any more than they understand RICO.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 pm 

Mikedunford wrote:
What the FUCK!!! How the BLOODY HELL is this woman permitted to practice law in the courts of a no-shit-for-real State?? What the FFFF??????? That flaming wench doesn't know jack shit about the most simple freaking concepts. There is no start to her knowledge of any area of the law. She does not grasp the black letter law in any area of jurisprudence.. She doesn't know how to find the black letter law in any area of jurisprudence. She thinks a restatement of the law is what she's doing when she files a motion for reconsideration. She probably thinks jurisprudence has something to do with a judge who is cautious.

So you picked up my hint from the highlighting, huh. :lol:

Quote:
nd THIS is one of the better formatted and more comprehensible jumbles of text that she has filed in recent month.

Filed, yeah, but I don't believe she wrote the vast majority of the body of the Complaint.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:46 pm 

Occupation: World-class procrastinator and perpetual late-bloomer.
GreatGrey wrote:
Quote:

Sounds impressive, but I really don't think they understand "Class Action" any more than they understand RICO.

Class action lawsuits are a fundamental and important part of civil procedure. They are covered in the basic, introductory civil procedure course that first year law students around the country are required to take. It's material that is tested during the first year in law school, and which often appears on bar exams. Therefore, you can safely bet the fucking house that Orly doesn't understand the first damn thing about them.

"And with the advent of LexisNexis and WestLaw, there is no more need for attorneys to spend hours researching. The relevant case law simply comes straight to the computer, ready to be copied to a word processor."
--Larry "Leisure Suit" Klayman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm 

She's knows how this ends up with another dismissal and we can expect the endless appeals that follow just as night follows day. It's just another occasion for smearing the same excrement once more across the web and through a series of courts before a series of judges who will end up on her list of traitors. Just send money.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:35 pm 

lyssandri wrote:
Do you know if you can take it? Did it take so long to bake it? Will you ever have that recipe again?

8-)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:45 pm 

The mostly unnecessary and uncharacteristically coherent part in the beginning of this pile that describes the Electoral College is cut and pasted from wikipedia.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5752 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 231  Next