Bad Fiction - Update Announcements

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:56 pm

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 11-14 June 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches, Mark Kessler continues to be completely insane and sedition-minded. US/Israeli dual citizen Dr. Orly Taitz has no problem getting media attention from rabid anti-semites. Continued birther infighting between the WND/Arpaio/Zullo crowd and Dr. Orly and friends. Meanwhile Mike Zullo tries to see how daffy he can get on the air.Viscount Monckton whores himself out for Mike Zullo. Meanwhile the former sheriff that ran that little shindig that Zullo appeared at comes out of the birther closet. Dr. Orly and friends get into making death threats against their enemies. Meanwhile she writes an "appeal" that's pretty much "Wahhh, the court was MEAN to memememeMEEEEE!!!!!!!!"Carl Gallups shows a kindergarden-level maturity level. And I make a visit to Dr. Kate's blog. And it certainly seems like the waters of her little sewage pond have been stirred up by a Stormfront……..

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 am

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 15-17 June 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches….Oh hell. It's the continued meltdown of birtherstan, with the big news being the state of all-out warfare between Carl Gallups (and his partisans) and Dr. Orly Taitz (and her partisans).This is actually funny. In the last five years, we've seen various people being the current top turd on the Birther Bandini Mountain. Philip Berg, Andy Martin, the Fantasy Tiddlywinks League, etc. Though all of this, we've seen Dr. Orly become the Nitrous Queen, ruler of all birtherstan. And her craving, her need for attention has caused her to ride rough-shod all over the other birthers.Now karma seems to be finally in play, since it's looking more and more like she's losing the power, the awe, the attention that she's seen as her rightful due from the birthers. And without that, her current trend of squawking whatever far-right crank claim or conspiracy theory out there simply marks her as simply another wingnut in a sea of crazy.We also have Larry Klayman trying to get people to pay attention to him. Sharon Rondeau whining that her fellow loons are swiping her poorly-written articles. George Miller shows some racism. We have another Republican playing flirty games with the birthers. And Dr. Orly has no problems with her followers posting racist diatribes and death threats all over her blog.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:32 am

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 18-21 June 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches, we have flailing around desperately trying to find something to use. The Western Center for "Journalism" mashes a non-birther story with a birther video. A tasteless "hello, we're the Secret Service and we'd like to talk to you" video. Which reminds me, Robert Laity whines that the Secret Service didn't much care for his continued calls for President Obama's execution after an illegal military trial.Imagine that.Carl Gallups thinks VERY highly of himself. Continued fallout from Rep. Jeff Duncan's trip to Birtherstan, while one of Dr. Orly's courtroom props quits the New Hampshire state house. President Obama gives a speech in Germany, and certain of the birtherstani get their collective panties in a knot.Some new conspiracy theories from the Tea Party, courtesy of their collective asses. Which may be the same place Dr. Orly's newest theory comes from. James Manning does a full-on screech that ranks a solid 4.7 on the taitz scale. Whereas Rudy Davis tries to redefine racists calling for the execution of the President and violent anti-Constitutional overthrow of the government as "real Americans".The State of Pennsylvania shows that, unlike the State of California, they have a working working attorney discipline system, to the determent of the grandfather of the birther movement. And Dr. Kate manages to insure no Native American tribe will ever hire her again.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:10 pm

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 22-26 June 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches, my apologizes for the delay, but I was taking some much-needed time off.Anyway, we have Dr. Orly appearing on a conspiracy show. George Miller screaming "death to all non-birther infidels!", (oh, and a plea to Dr. Orly and Mike Zullo to please play nice.) Meanwhile, Dr. Orly gets more paranoid. It looks like her "whistleblower" was more "hello, you're a gullible fool Dr. Orly Taitz". Chris Farrell calls for the Maricopa CCCP to please use the Magic Reset Button.Dr. Orly shows she's good at getting things wrong, oh and allowing calls for violence on her blog. Tribble mobility scooter Donald Trump is still birthing. It's two, two attention whores in one, as Mark Kessler plays kissy face with Dr. Orly. Much to the annoyance of the people at Birther Report. Meanwhile Carl Gallups decides he'll be in his bunk when Richard Mack goes birther on Alex Jones' radio show.Christa Chantal Allen discovers there are people who think she's a delusional racist waste of skin. And Dr. Orly gets a court letter wrong. Again.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 am

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 27 June - 1 July 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches, the judge dealing with Dr. Orly and Philip Berg acts like he would like to spank both of them and send them to their rooms without supper. Supposed French Foreign Legion deserter Chris Farrell seems to have hooked up with Carl Gallups for advanced ass-kissing training. George Miller seems to have no problem with open racism.Carl Gallups talks. And occasionally allows Joe Arpaio and Mike Zullo to interject, all the while slipping them the metaphorical tongue. Meanwhile the open anti-semitic racists at Birther Report get increasingly cranky at the Arpaio/Zullo/Gallups dog and pony show. One of whom seems a bit familiar. Chris Farrell babbles at a Congresscritter. Dr. Orly plays kissyface with Former Ambassador John Bolton and his lip parasite, and gropes Rep. Darrell Issa to boot. Brian Reilly shacks up with Team Orly, as does Mark Kessler. Some evidence that shows the de Vattelists still don't know what they're talking about. And former Rep. Allen West may be playing footsie with the birthers, some of whom are having none of it.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:04 am

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 2-8 July 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches, it's pretty much the continued disintegration of Birtherstan, but now with added treason berries!! See, the Egyptian military removed the elected civilian head of government in that country. And birther after birther thinks that this is just a jim dandy fine and wonderful idea for this country. To heck with such quant notions like "democracy", and "rule of law" and "The U.S. Constituion", let's just stage a military coup of our very own!! Have the military ignore their oaths to the Constitution and just get read of that scary black commander in chief!!I don't know what country the birthers live in, but it's certainly NOT the United States.Besides George Miller, Larry Klayman, and Chris Farrell trying to get the US military to overthrow the US Constitution, we also have a birther frittata. Maricopa CCCP revisionism. Kreep's organization dives into conspiracy central, one of the sickest and most disgusting of all birthers is heard from, and Carl Gallups is giving us the latest dose that powerful birther drug "Anidaynao"

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:07 pm

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 9-15 July 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches, birtherstan is continuing it's slide to dreary conspiracy mongering. We have a reporter preaching about Boy Defective Mike Zullo's claims, without noting her own ties to that birther clique. Some in the Nevada GOP play kissyface with Wayne Allyn Root, while a debunker documents the evolution of Root's claims.Philip Berg tries to tell the birthers "Look at me! I'm important! I still matter!" The birthers aren't buying it. While Dr. Orly tries desperately to tell them all "Don't look at Zullo, look at ME ME ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEEEE!"

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:54 pm

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 16-22 July 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches, Birtherstan has gotten quite dull of late. Birther Report pimps an "impeachment" letter that turns out to be as fake as anything else the birthers hold to. More grumpy judges. Carl Gallups swings between reaching for anything he can and promising "any day now". Meanwhile, he's caught acting like a complete and total coward.I give up on Dr. Kate. Reed Hayes may be the latest Birtherstan Great White Hope. We check in on Lawrence Sellin. And Rudy Davis is sinking lower and lower into the swamp of racism.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:22 am

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 23-29 July 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link]In today's dispatches, more from Nancy Owens Barger. A fun trip to "Birtherville". A look at what a real "Cold Case Posse" does. Thomas Lamb appeals. Meanwhile Dr. Orly sniffs around a classmate.Padawan Paul Guthrie creates a video cure for insomnia. Prayers for the court to bear false witnesses. Dr. Orly continues to dive into Lake Conspiracy. Walter Fitzpatrick continues to show a lack of connection with reality. Comrade Orly seems to be missing the Rodina. Sibly gets told "no".Martha Trowbridge joins up with Neal Sankey and Mongomery Sibley, in the birther version of "Dumb, Dumber, and Complete Idiot". Sarah Palin whines about the 2008 election, causing some birthers to go change into their other set of underwear. Larry Klayman shows once again what a racist douchebag looks like.Charles Kerchner whines some more. Dr. Orly goes OCD and gets upset because the money and attention she thinks is her rightful due is going elsewhere. And the birthers get debunked by a fellow birther.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 pm

[link]Dispatches from Birtherstan - 30 July-2 August 2013,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -2013.html[/link] In today's dispatches, Nancy Owens Barger gets annoyed at Mike Zullo. She's going to have to stand in line. Another birther ballot jihad case bites the dust. Cody Judy tries to claim his fellow birtherstani aren't nuts. It fails. George Miller tries to choose between TweeedleDum and TweedleDumber.Boy Defective Mike Zullo cheats on Carl Gallups with Alex Jones. Meanwhile, suspended police chief Mark Kessler also plays to the bat guano insane part of the listening public. Birther Report shows increasing impatience with Carl Gallups and Mike Zullo.Lawrence Sellin continues his downward spiral. Rudy Davis isn't even trying anymore. More proof that Wayne Allyn Root is a lying sack of crap. Ted Nugent shows the signs of Bat Crap Fever and goes birther. And Gabe Zolna seems to think people find him important.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:52 pm

I find it funny that for one of my last updates for Bad Fiction, I end up with an illiterate birther troll in the comments.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:41 pm

I imagine he indulges in a lot of Bed Fiction himself, so you just attracted him. :D I find it funny that for one of my last updates for Bed Fiction, I end up with an illiterate birther troll in the comments.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Ah, typo monsters....

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:55 pm

http://dilbert.com/dyn/str_strip/000000 ... p.gifYears ago, I used the last panel as my computer desktop.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:08 pm

I find it funny that for one of my last updates for Bad Fiction, I end up with an illiterate birther troll in the comments.What really amazes me is that you have years and years of material you haven't even touched yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:42 pm

[link]The time has come.....,http://badfiction.typepad.com/badfictio ... -come.html[/link]

"The time has come," the Walrus said,

"To talk of many things:

Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--

Of cabbages--and kings--

And why the sea is boiling hot--

And whether pigs have wings."

- The Walrus and the Carpenter

Alice Through the Looking-Glass, Lewis Carroll

On 2 August 2008, I penned part one of what was to be a three part article on the "Cult of the COLB", a group of people who originally wanted Sen. Barack Obama to show his birth certificate because of a claim his real middle name was "Muhammed".

It went to five parts in the short time I started it, including claims of forgery, foreign birth, supposed experts, and other insanity.

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:42 pm

What really amazes me is that you have years and years of material you haven't even touched yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:*Chuckle* Not without my head exploding from the sheer stupidity of it all.

Tarrant

Post by Tarrant » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:48 pm

Patrick,Thanks so much for keeping BadFiction's birther side going as long as you have. You well deserve a break. I know I always got a laugh from your updates and snark and I know I'm not the only one.

Hektor

Post by Hektor » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Thanks Patrick for five years of excellent reporting and making friends of mine stare as I laughed out loud while reading one of your posts. I will miss BadFiction, but I am grateful for your many years of witty and insightful posts. I am glad that you will continue to enjoy the beauty of life. I hope you know that you showed that in every post you made. I am looking forward to your future bad movie reviews and wish you all the best in life.

realist

Post by realist » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Patrick,Thanks so much for keeping BadFiction's birther side going as long as you have. You well deserve a break. I know I always got a laugh from your updates and snark and I know I'm not the only one. :yeah:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

June bug

Post by June bug » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Pat - as I've said before, I found PJ/FB through you after being sent your way by Doc's site. Thank you for spending 5 years going places I have no desire to, then culling, collating and challenging the hatred and the lies. Thank you for your wit, your wisdom and your righteous anger.Oh. :idea: Also. Plus. Too. Thanks for great tutorials on curling - not just the sport's finer details but its fashion sense as well! ;)

rajah

Post by rajah » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:55 am

PatWalrus Time comes to us all and you have done a good job.(Riding a Trike?? That's no fun on a mountain run.)Regards ..........Dick

PatGund

Post by PatGund » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:45 pm

PatWalrus Time comes to us all and you have done a good job.(Riding a Trike?? That's no fun on a mountain run.)Regards ..........DickActually my Spyder is quite fun on mountain roads. :)Thanks!

ProudObot

Post by ProudObot » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:54 pm

Patrick,Thanks so much for keeping BadFiction's birther side going as long as you have. You well deserve a break. I know I always got a laugh from your updates and snark and I know I'm not the only one. :yeah:^^^^^^^^^^ this.

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”