Foxes is sneaky!

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Foxes is sneaky!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:15 am

https://www.theonion.com/biologists-con ... ssion=true
Biologists Confirm Foxes Sneakiest Little Fuckers In Animal Kingdom

BOULDER, CO—Validating the widely held suspicion about those sly bastards, biologists at the University of Colorado, Boulder confirmed Tuesday that foxes are without a doubt the sneakiest little fuckers in the entire animal kingdom. “Based on our observations, we can state with a high level of certainty that foxes are indeed the most devious, good-for-nothing shits in the natural world,” said biologist Madeline Putnam, whose team reportedly spent years in the wild collecting behavioral data on the shady sons of bitches. “Our extensive field recordings of fox behavior revealed that these slippery motherfuckers skulk around doing all kinds of dodgy shit far more than any other species. Whether they’re lurking around in bushes or slinking through chicken-wire fences, it’s clear that these conniving overgrown weasels cannot be trusted.” The researchers advised any individual who happens to encounter a fox not to let their guard down for one goddamn second around the shifty-eyed little fucks.

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Judge Roy Bean

Re: Foxes is sneaky!

Post by Judge Roy Bean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:11 am

I love the onion. :thunbsup:

“Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.”
Walter Lippmann

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:46 pm

But they're so cute! Those little bushy tails and that gorgeous red fur gets me every time.

Dan1100

Post by Dan1100 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:55 pm

This is obviously raccoon propaganda.

They are demeaning honorable predators who are protecting us from rats and mice to distract us while the evil raccoons are tipping over our garbage cans and breaking into our attics. I wouldn't be surprised if Russia and the NRA are in on it too.

"Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, 'I forgot armed robbery was illegal.' "

-Steve Martin

phaseolus

Post by phaseolus » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:49 pm

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:16 pm

phaseolus wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:49 pm
My kids used to love that documentary series when they were little.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:47 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:15 am
https://www.theonion.com/biologists-con ... ssion=true
Biologists Confirm Foxes Sneakiest Little Fuckers In Animal Kingdom

BOULDER, CO—Validating the widely held suspicion about those sly bastards, biologists at the University of Colorado, Boulder confirmed Tuesday that foxes are without a doubt the sneakiest little fuckers in the entire animal kingdom. “Based on our observations, we can state with a high level of certainty that foxes are indeed the most devious, good-for-nothing shits in the natural world,” said biologist Madeline Putnam, whose team reportedly spent years in the wild collecting behavioral data on the shady sons of bitches. “Our extensive field recordings of fox behavior revealed that these slippery motherfuckers skulk around doing all kinds of dodgy shit far more than any other species. Whether they’re lurking around in bushes or slinking through chicken-wire fences, it’s clear that these conniving overgrown weasels cannot be trusted.” The researchers advised any individual who happens to encounter a fox not to let their guard down for one goddamn second around the shifty-eyed little fucks.
But they're not as sneaky as hobbitses my precious, no not so sneaky as nasty nasty hobitsessss, we hates them.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:50 am

I love the Fogbow!!!!!

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:42 am

Ah, but the Fogbow membership, as a whole, is affectionately referred to as "the boogle," after being called that by a long-forgotten little punk birther from Ol' Virginny by the name of Dean Haskins. (Fogbow history, provided at no cost to you, the booglers).

And a boogle is a collective noun, like a pod of whales or a murder of crows, except it refers to a boogle of weasels.

There's a point in that somewhere, but I lost it ... :confused:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

Return to “Teh Funny Stuffs”