Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

User avatar
Dan1100
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1326

Post by Dan1100 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:51 pm

neeneko wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:35 pm
Volkonski wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:51 pm
Mr. Hankes said that recently the group had also embraced ideas associated with the occult and Satanism, ideologies that have further estranged its members from other white supremacists.
Satanism? That is a new one. I have heard of rise of Odenism among white surpremists and neo-nazis, but satanism?

I think pretty much any time I see 'satanism' or 'occult' come up, I really question how accurate either the reporting is or how significant the movement actually is. It has always been more the domain of 'young idiots with a webpage claiming they are something' or 'scared idiots who still believe the satatnic panic was real'
Reminiscent of the satanism scare of the 1980's that managed to infiltrate law enforcement and social services.

Mostly they found teenagers gathering in the middle of nowhere and drinking beer.

The closest the locals found was the satanic mutilation (aka field dressing) of a cow, who was satanically cut into steaks, and then eaten at a big satanic bar-b-que complete with a live band (which the perpetrators threw to help raise bail money for a friend).

Anyway, wikipedia article:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_ritual_abuse


"Let's say you're on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, 'I forgot armed robbery was illegal.' "

-Steve Martin

User avatar
neeneko
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1327

Post by neeneko » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:56 pm

Dan1100 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:51 pm
Reminiscent of the satanism scare of the 1980's that managed to infiltrate law enforcement and social services.

Mostly they found teenagers gathering in the middle of nowhere and drinking beer.
Yeah, that is the moral panic that made me highly skeptical of such claims.



User avatar
mmmirele
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Xenu's Red Mountain Trap

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1328

Post by mmmirele » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 pm

neeneko wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:56 pm
Dan1100 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:51 pm
Reminiscent of the satanism scare of the 1980's that managed to infiltrate law enforcement and social services.

Mostly they found teenagers gathering in the middle of nowhere and drinking beer.
Yeah, that is the moral panic that made me highly skeptical of such claims.
Off topic

Well, to be honest, there's more to it than just that. There's the whole notion of "recovered memories," which is highly controversial and unproven, but caused great havoc back in the late '80s and early '90. Yesterday, I was reviewing a complaint for a civil case involving a child abuse coverup where one of the plaintiffs alleged some things which reminded me all too much of satanic ritual abuse. Unfortunarly, it was wrapped up with additional claims which were more believable. Also unfortunately, because of that state's very short statute of limitations, the case never went to a trier of fact.

However, SRA and its iterations have not gone away. Some of you probably know about this already, but there's a blog that tracks the fallout from a false accusation of ritual sexual abuse in Hampstead, London, England. Some of the perps have gotten themselves into messes more familiar to us as "freeman on the land," and suchlike. They're also covered by our sister from another mister, Quatloos.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/


/off topic

On the subject of Paul Nehlen, I noticed the Nazi wannabees are making it easier to see who they are because they're changing their Twitter screen names to "Paul Nehlen" and bleating incorrectly about the First Amendment. It's alternately amusing and horrifying at the same time.



User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 7428
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1329

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 pm

It's all about their freeze peach to say whatever they will without consequence.



"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

User avatar
kate520
Posts: 13639
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1330

Post by kate520 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 am

Freeze Peach. :lol:

Sprout is at the age where he’s bad-curious. Someone gave him a copy of Anton Levay’s Satanic Bible and he left it on his desk. It freaked me out, so I bought a copy at the Goodwill :lol: and mr520 and I looked through it.

We didn’t read the whole thing, granted, but what we did see was fairly tame cultural griping about the hypocrisy of Christianity. I’m sure there’s bad stuff in there, but honestly, I think Levay called it ‘Satanic’ to panic the pious. I suppose if you’re the kind of person who would think Trump is the Second Coming and that it’s treasonous to say mean things about a white president, you’d believe anything.


Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

User avatar
Orlylicious
Posts: 6889
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1331

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 am

Nehlen is now banished to GAB and whining about it.


Nehlen.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.



User avatar
neeneko
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 am

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1332

Post by neeneko » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:38 am

kate520 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 am
We didn’t read the whole thing, granted, but what we did see was fairly tame cultural griping about the hypocrisy of Christianity. I’m sure there’s bad stuff in there, but honestly, I think Levay called it ‘Satanic’ to panic the pious.
Well, yeah. Satanism, black masses, the whole aesthetic, was basically atheistic trolling. It is all about theatrics and being intentionally blasphemous, I'm not sure there is even anything actually 'bad' in it.



User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 14556
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1333

Post by Suranis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 am

I remember reading about someone from the Vatican talking about Levays bunch, and he said they just play act being evil, which trivializes real evil. Which probably pissed off Levay no ebd.


"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 7428
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1334

Post by Flatpointhigh » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 am

Suranis wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 am
I remember reading about someone from the Vatican talking about Levays bunch, and he said they just play act being evil, which trivializes real evil. Which probably pissed off Levay no ebd.
LeVay couldn't give a shit about what the Vatican said.



"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

User avatar
Suranis
Posts: 14556
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1335

Post by Suranis » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:14 am

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 am
LeVay couldn't give a shit about what the Vatican said.
Heh, are you kidding? His whole existence is to mock and outrage the Church. Without them he is nothing, and he sure as hell has bugger all ideas of his own. Like any troll he lives and dies on the outrage and attention he generates. Its like Orly saying that she does not give a shit what Obama says. Its a fucking lie.

Its a bit like those guys who were all hot and heavy to arrest Pope Benedict when he visited England... only for their balls to shrivel up when they realized that the Vatican was ignoring them and he was coming anyway. Then Richard Dawkins suddenly "got ill and could not make it" and they all slunk away.

Anyway, agree to disagree.


"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

User avatar
voxpopuluxe
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1336

Post by voxpopuluxe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:07 pm

neeneko wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:38 am
kate520 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 am
We didn’t read the whole thing, granted, but what we did see was fairly tame cultural griping about the hypocrisy of Christianity. I’m sure there’s bad stuff in there, but honestly, I think Levay called it ‘Satanic’ to panic the pious.
Well, yeah. Satanism, black masses, the whole aesthetic, was basically atheistic trolling.
Among the individuals who are identifying as neo-nazis or "Atomwaffen," at the moment, I'm sure that a lot of the "Satanism" is an act on top of an act. It wouldn't surprise me if they started identifying as cannibals, too. The whole shtick is to seem as terrifying as possible. That said, there's a difference between a bunch of nerds in robes calling themselves "Satanists" and a gang-cult trying to incite each other to ever more violent acts. It's precisely the difference between a cabaret act like LaVey and a gang like the Manson family. My guess, too, is that a claim to be "Satanists" filters for a type of individual likely to be responsive to further entreaties.

On this topic, I've been following the work of Luke O'Brien, Christopher Mathias, A.C. Thompson, and Ali Winston, in particular.

Two recent interesting articles:

The Alt-Right is Killing People

I Married A White Supremacist: How my husband went down the rabbit hole of Neo-Nazism


How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

User avatar
RoadScholar
Posts: 6171
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 am
Location: Baltimore
Occupation: Historic Restoration Woodworker
Contact:

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1337

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:08 pm

I can assure you there are actual Satanists, and that the last thing they want is for you to know about them.

If they're in the news, by and large, they're poseurs.

The ones I am aware of would refer to the 'nerds in robes' as something along the lines of "lunch."


The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

User avatar
DejaMoo
Posts: 3452
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Occupation: Agent of ZOG

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1338

Post by DejaMoo » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 am
I remember reading about someone from the Vatican talking about Levays bunch, and he said they just play act being evil, which trivializes real evil. Which probably pissed off Levay no ebd.
LaVey would've said they had the wrong group, because his official Church of Satan is an atheist organization. Read his manifesto, it's all about self-actualization, understanding there are no gods and pursuing your life to its fullest. People who worship an evil being are devil worshipers, not Church of Satan Satanists.

Of course, Satanism is used to describe a hodge-podge of beliefs and practices, just like Christianity. Anyone can call themselves Christians or Satanists...but LaVey's official Church of Satan is quite explicit as to their group's specific beliefs and practices.

As an example of another Satanic group, the Satanic Missionary Society in Washington had their own prayer line for a number of years. If you want to entertain yourself by listening to their online archive of prayer requests phoned into the hotline, visit their site at http://www.satanicmission.org/
They'll also help you sell your soul to the devil, if you're so inclined. And for the Catholics possessing a sense of humor, they also sell indulgences.



User avatar
mmmirele
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Xenu's Red Mountain Trap

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1339

Post by mmmirele » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:12 am

Quinn Norton was hired yesterday by the New York Times as a tech opinion writer. She was then fired six hours later after it became clear she'd used racial and anti-LGBT slurs in various places online.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a83 ... 06751f8fbe

Then there was the whole business with Norton being especially cuddly with the neo-Nazi founder of "The Daily Stormer," one Andrew Auermheimer, AKA "weev", which is why the story is here.

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... urce=atltw

The only thing I'm wondering is if the Times would have defended Norton longer if she'd been a white male.



User avatar
mmmirele
Posts: 2237
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Location: Xenu's Red Mountain Trap

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1340

Post by mmmirele » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Neo-Nazi pagans buy 44 acres in Tennessee and some neighbors are nervous.
There, where the asphalt turns into a narrow gravel path traveling through the woods, is where Angela Dover Meadows has purchased a 44-acre parcel of land. Her husband, Eric Meadows, has posted on social media about bulldozer work being done in a wooded area in Southeast Tennessee for a project called Wotans Nation.

Eric Meadows is a former member of the National Socialist Movement who operated as the training director for a paramilitary wing of the League of the South, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit organization that tracks the activity of hate groups nationwide.

Meadows has been active in North Georgia for years and was based out of Rome, Ga., according to an article submitted by an anti-fascist group to the website It's Going Down. He has been a particularly active member of the white supremacist movement for years, attending rallies and holding meetings, among other things, according to the law center. He also hosted an internet radio show called "NSM Hoff," releasing episodes with titles such as "White Power Hour" until he canceled the show after only a few months.
The story ends with one of the county residents saying "everyone in Meigs County is racist."Blergh. Fertile country for these types.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/loca ... an/463443/



User avatar
Volkonski
Posts: 14376
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1341

Post by Volkonski » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Since The Republic of Florida is in the news here are their "best" training moments.



There looks to be maybe 4 or 5 of them at most.

These are their best moments?

Pathetic. :roll:


Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

User avatar
Volkonski
Posts: 14376
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1342

Post by Volkonski » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:46 pm


Matt Pearce

@mattdpearce

Andrew Anglin backpedaling at the Daily Stormer after a Florida white nationalist group claims the Florida massacre suspect as a member. I'm sharing because it's a look at the movement's internal politics during situations like this, which happen with disturbing frequency.
1:27 PM - Feb 15, 2018


Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Judge Roy Bean
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1343

Post by Judge Roy Bean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:16 pm
Since The Republic of Florida is in the news here are their "best" training moments.



There looks to be maybe 4 or 5 of them at most.

These are their best moments?

Pathetic. :roll:
:yeah: Wannabe "militia" playing out a cheezy fantasy; their first encounter with an actual SWAT team would be embarrassingly short and if they raised a weapon, probably fatal.



User avatar
RTH10260
Posts: 14434
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:52 am
Location: Near the Swiss Alps

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1344

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:16 pm
Since The Republic of Florida is in the news here are their "best" training moments.

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=140&v=CldRzrU_G5o

There looks to be maybe 4 or 5 of them at most.

These are their best moments?

Pathetic. :roll:
Video is no longer available...



User avatar
Volkonski
Posts: 14376
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:44 pm
Location: Texas Gulf Coast and North Fork of Long Island
Occupation: Retired Mechanical Engineer

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1345

Post by Volkonski » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:24 pm

All the ROF YouTube videos have been taken down.

The ROF website is still up.

https://republicofflorida.wordpress.com/

ROF's plan-
Our current short-term goals are to occupy urban areas to recruit suburban young whites, Then to “Withdrawal” into majority white urban areas to create communes, While maintaining a permanent small presence.

Long term, Our towns will become our ethnostates. Were not going to ask permission from the estableshemnt to have our territorial imparrative!
Many grammar and spelling errors on the site. ;)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:


Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Judge Roy Bean
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1346

Post by Judge Roy Bean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:29 pm

Volkonski wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:24 pm
All the ROF YouTube videos have been taken down.

The ROF website is still up.

https://republicofflorida.wordpress.com/

ROF's plan-
Our current short-term goals are to occupy urban areas to recruit suburban young whites, Then to “Withdrawal” into majority white urban areas to create communes, While maintaining a permanent small presence.

Long term, Our towns will become our ethnostates. Were not going to ask permission from the estableshemnt to have our territorial imparrative!
Many grammar and spelling errors on the site. ;)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Somehow, something tells me their ardent followers wouldn't notice. :confused:



User avatar
Flatpointhigh
Posts: 7428
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: Hotel California, PH23
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.
Contact:

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1347

Post by Flatpointhigh » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:26 pm

Suranis wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:14 am
Flatpointhigh wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:59 am
LeVay couldn't give a shit about what the Vatican said.
Heh, are you kidding? His whole existence is to mock and outrage the Church. Without them he is nothing, and he sure as hell has bugger all ideas of his own. Like any troll he lives and dies on the outrage and attention he generates. Its like Orly saying that she does not give a shit what Obama says. Its a fucking lie.

Its a bit like those guys who were all hot and heavy to arrest Pope Benedict when he visited England... only for their balls to shrivel up when they realized that the Vatican was ignoring them and he was coming anyway. Then Richard Dawkins suddenly "got ill and could not make it" and they all slunk away.

Anyway, agree to disagree.
:)



"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

User avatar
Tiredretiredlawyer
Posts: 4447
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 2:56 pm
Location: Animal Planet
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1348

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wh ... 6726e1285c
All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018
Plus candidates who’ve said white supremacist things, hung out with white supremacists, or talked to anti-Semitic publications.



There are at least three white supremacists currently running for Congress, and a fourth running for a state House seat. Two other candidates — one of whom can unambiguously be called a white supremacist, and one who has ties to white supremacist groups but denies being a white supremacist himself — announced runs for public office, but have since dropped out of their respective races.

Still more Republican candidates, many of whom are running for re-election, have used white supremacist slogans, invited white supremacists to official government events, or granted interviews to racist or anti-Semitic publications.

It’s important to identify these candidates, not only so people know who’s on their ballot, but because ― as we’ve seen ― someone who’s thought of as fringe one year can be in the White House the next.


"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

User avatar
Azastan
Posts: 2668
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 am

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1349

Post by Azastan » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:32 pm
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/wh ... 6726e1285c
All The White Supremacists Running For Office In 2018
Plus candidates who’ve said white supremacist things, hung out with white supremacists, or talked to anti-Semitic publications.



There are at least three white supremacists currently running for Congress, and a fourth running for a state House seat. Two other candidates — one of whom can unambiguously be called a white supremacist, and one who has ties to white supremacist groups but denies being a white supremacist himself — announced runs for public office, but have since dropped out of their respective races.

Still more Republican candidates, many of whom are running for re-election, have used white supremacist slogans, invited white supremacists to official government events, or granted interviews to racist or anti-Semitic publications.

It’s important to identify these candidates, not only so people know who’s on their ballot, but because ― as we’ve seen ― someone who’s thought of as fringe one year can be in the White House the next.
Your link sent me to a 404 page.



User avatar
realist
Posts: 34171
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Re: Neo-Nazi / White Supremacist News

#1350

Post by realist » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Same here, 404.


ImageX 4 ImageX36
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”