SovCits forcibly occupy Malheur Wildlife Refuge

mimi

Re: The Hammonds - Dwight Hammond - Steven Hammond

Post by mimi » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:01 pm

I saw a link to an article about Ryan Payne. I'm posting it here so I can find it again later. I just skimmed it, and it's full of examples of the crazy that is Ryan Payne.

Freedom Fighter
When rancher Cliven Bundy engaged in a standoff with the BLM, a Montana man initiated a call to action to militia across the country. He considers it just the first battle in a war to reclaim America.
By Ted McDermott

http://missoulanews.bigskypress.com/mis ... toryPage=4

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:01 pm

This thing is fraught with peril.

I see dumb people. :|
My god, it's full of stars turtles all the way down!

mimi

Post by mimi » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:10 pm

These guys are seriously terrorizing the place.

Shonna Mckay
7 hrs

“Calling All Harney County Residents”

I am writing this today because I have great sadness in my heart and my faith in this community has been shaken. I was born in Burns and have lived here my entire life. My mother was raised here and quite a few of her siblings were born here. So I am not new to this community and the closeness we share. But I have been very disappointed with the reaction of this town, to the political unrest that has been brought here by Ammon Bundy and his militia. I have sat in my home that I bought from my grandmother, the house my mother and her family grew up in, and listened to all the political ravings going around town. I am very disappointed in this community. I have watched as one person or another has been intimidated by Ammon Bundy and his militia. I would like to put out here that I am not completely against what Ammon is trying to do. I just believe he is doing it the wrong way. I personally never sat in on a community meeting where we agreed to call Ammon and his militia here to help. I think if we as a community had wanted to do something about what happened to the Hammond’s we would have pulled together and would have done it. We have always pulled together to help one family or person many times. I have seen Ammon roll into our town and cause fear and unrest amongst us. Does anyone in town really know Ammon or what his real agenda is, has he came here and stirred things up for our best interest or is this his own personal vendetta. I personally do not know Ammon, I only know what I have read and what he tells us in his videos. But I do know the people of Harney County, and I cannot believe that some of us our standing by while this stranger comes here with his gun wearing militia tell us what we need to fight for and scaring people of our community, like it is his job. Did anyone of you ask him to come here to do that. It does not matter if you agree with him or not. To come to our town and to treat people that a lot of you have known for your entire lives the way he is treating them is wrong. We should be standing up for what we believe in together as a community not torn in half by someone who rolls into town. Someone who wants to make our town his home base for other such political outcry’s. So I implore to citizen of Harney County, come together and tell Ammon and his militia to “go home” we can take care of ourselves, we always have. I don’t want to be afraid or to see my friends and family be afraid of what is going on in our community. I for one will not be joining in the march on Jan. 2 because I feel this is a mistake. I have friends and family who live along their marching route that are afraid to be home on that day for fear of something happening.

GO HOME AMMON AND YOUR MILITIA!

A bunch of replies to that.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:25 pm

But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.
preeeeeetty self explanatory.

kubu island

Post by kubu island » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:33 pm

They have been asked to not wear camo. That cannot be. That is the only wardrobe they have, down to the undies and condoms. Life ain't worth living without my toyz.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

And I expect some type of blame game or power grab, whatever the outcome, among the main dickheads Ammon, Ritz, Patrick and Cooper, and Santilli arriving at the end of the show. Ryan Payne has not been very vocal lately, since Bundy told him to shut up during that Committee meeting. So many egos to cajole.

kubu island

Post by kubu island » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Whip wrote:
But he acknowledged knocking on the front door of a home featuring a handmade "Go Home Bundys" sign. Payne said he wanted to understand the homeowner's concerns.

Yeah, and after that he went to complain to the Sheriff that his 74 hear old mom had been rude to him.

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Whip wrote:
I guess "Get off my fucking lawn" is too confusing for Bundy.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:19 am

Some media coverage.

Hammonds, local supporters distance themselves from militia groups
Don Jenkins

Capital Press
Published:
December 30, 2015 2:15PM
Last changed:
December 30, 2015 3:47PM
In an earlier video, Ammon Bundy said, “I feel justified in defending the Hammonds, even they don’t have the strength and courage right now to stand for themselves.”

The Hammonds’ attorney, Alan Schroeder, said Wednesday that the Hammonds appreciate the support they’ve received from groups and individuals, but reaffirmed that militia members do not speak for them and that they intend to serve their time.

Montana resident Ryan Payne, an associate of Bundy’s and who participated in the standoff with federal officials at the Bundy Ranch, said Wednesday he hoped the Hammonds will reconsider and accept “protection.”

“They’re not in prison yet,” Payne said.
more. And they make it clear the Bundy Patriots are not welcome.
http://www.capitalpress.com/Oregon/2015 ... tia-groups

This one is from Bearing Arms. Seriously, from a gun-friendly blog.

What If Your Militia Showdown Isn’t Wanted?
Posted by Bob Owens on December 30, 2015 at 1:28 pm
What if you offered help, but it really, REALLY wasn’t wanted?

That seems to be the situation developing in Burns, Oregon. A father/son pair are headed back to prison next week for the arson of federal grasslands in 2012, but a group of militiamen have promised to contest the pair being taken back into custody.
These militiamen need to stop attempting to hijack the Hammond case in an attempt to stay relevant, and let Dwight and Steven Hammond peacefully turn themselves in and finish serving their time.
read the rest of the post here:
http://bearingarms.com/militia-showdown-isnt-wanted/

Bundy Son Teams Up With Militiamen In New Showdown Over Public Lands

ByKatherine KruegerPublishedDecember 30, 2015, 5:52 PM EST
Now a cast of right wing-rabble rousers are coming to their defense, including the infamous anti-Muslim activist Jon Ritzheimer and Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who became something of an anti-government folk hero for his own standoff over public lands. Ritzheimer posted a “call to action” video on Dec. 26, in which one activist calls on “all patriots, constitutionalists, militias, and good Americans who believe in the Constitution” to converge on remote Burns, Oregon, to show their support for the Hammonds.
The decentralized group has called on Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward to create a sanctuary so the Hammonds won’t have to surrender to federal authorities, The Oregonian reported. After Ward refused, he received death threats and was labeled an “enemy of the people.”
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/a ... s-showdown

Bundy Militia Bravely Stands Up To Grandmas Of Small Oregon Town

12/30/15 5:00pm

Matt Osborne
Posted with permission from Breitbart Unmasked

http://crooksandliars.com/2015/12/bundy ... s-grandmas

mimi

Post by mimi » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:36 am

Here's an old article about the Hammonds from 1994. It shows how long they've been fighting the government. This was a different incident. This is when the Hammonds tried to block workers from building a fence.

Yet the Patriots keep talking about how the Obama Administration is persecuting these poor ranchers.

Ranchers arrested at wildlife refuge

Kathie Durbin Oct. 3, 1994 From the print edition

http://www.hcn.org/issues/20/582

Also:

Jan-31-2010 13:02
Disquiet on the Western Front: Showdown in the Malheur Marshes
Jeffrey St. Clair Special to Salem-News.com
Eastern Oregon cattle ranchers get away with criminal behavior toward the families of federal employees.

just some bits from that:
In an affidavit, Earl M. Kisler, a Fish and Wildlife Service enforcement officer, said that rancher Dwight Hammond had repeatedly threatened refuge officials with violence over an eight year period. On one occasion Hammond told the manager of the federal refuge that “he was going to tear his head off and shit down his neck.”

According to the affidavit, Hammond threated to kill refuge manager Forrest Cameron and assistant manager Dan Walsworth and claimed he was ready to die over a fence line that the refuge wanted to construct to keep his cows out of a marsh and wetland.
It was after that fateful gathering, while Cameron himself was 300 miles away in Portland completing the paperwork on Hammond’s arrest, that his family began receiving more threats, including one call threatening to wrap the Camerons’ 12-year-old boy in a shroud of barbed wire and stuff him down a well. Other callers warned Mrs. Cameron that if she couldn’t get along in the cow town, she ought to move out before something “bad” happened to her family. The families of three other refuge employees also received telephone threats after the meeting. Terrified, Mrs. Cameron packed up her four children, one of them confined to a wheelchair, and fled to Bend, more than 100 miles to the west.

Cushman later acknowledged that he may have “unintentionally” been a cause of these threats. Angered at the way the feds had arrested Hammond, the property rights organizer told me: “I went to the phone book and I picked out the names of all these guys and I wrote their phone numbers down. And I printed a sheet which I handed out to all the ranchers. ‘Here are the names of the guys who went on that property. What I want you to do is everywhere these guys go in the community, when they go to the grocery store, when they go to the barbershop, look ‘em right in the eye and tell them: You’re not being a good neighbor. You’re not being friendly.’”
That's Chuck Cushman. The article says he's with the American Land Rights Association.
A year passed since Hammond’s arrest. The rancher and his son both denied the government’s charges. No trial had taken place. In fact, after some rather questionable contacts between former Oregon congressman Bob Smith (a Republican) and the Clinton Justice Department, the government inexplicably reduced its original felony charges to misdemeanors.
more:
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/janu ... le_jsc.php

or

http://www.counterpunch.org/2010/01/29/ ... r-marshes/

Here are some old posts about the fire and the Hammonds.

06-24-2010, 08:47 AM #6
StickFish
King Salmon
Had a few run ins with the Hammond's over the years. First one was our fault - drove right through their property never did see a no trespass sign. Two days later they were everywhere. There is a lot of hearsay about the kid, but lets just say I'd steer clear of their land or their BLM plots. At least nobody got hurt, now throw the book at em!

They helped ruin some great hunting ground, sure a couple years later the grass would come back, but the cover for the deer and elk is gone, pushing them into some real holes in the earth. While fighting the fires, the graded most of the cow tracks so I think you can drive a motor home all the way up Moon Hill road. A trip from Burnes used to take 2-3 hours because of how rough the road was - I made it from pavement to camp in 20 minutes

06-24-2010, 09:25 PM #7
Fish-On2
Chromer
They didn't improve the Moon Hill road because of the fires, it was the additional land the BLM recieved from bogus trades with private landowners.
The sad thing is I killed a booner Antelope buck on BLM land to the south of Hammonds property in 99. Scored 88 net. Top of the world genetics. I know what StickFish is talking about. When you drove up to Hammonds property the road split, to the left was their property and if you took the right fork you were on BLM. But there were NO TRESPASSING signs at the fork. Most people turned around.
The Hammonds worked out a BLM trade and they ended up with the area where I killed that buck, and the BLM got some marginal, less acreage, land towards the top of the Steens. It was something the BLM was doing so they could 'block' up their land on the upper Steens. Some of these trades were like 10 to 1 for the landowner.

Hammonds ended up with some prime antelope hunting and were charging for it. Had their own strip, airplane and partroled it. The area I killed my buck in was off limits. The new state record was killed, the year after I killed mine, 1/2 mile from where I shot my buck. I know the guy that harvested the new State record. The BLM did the land trade the following year. It didn't benefit the sportsman, just the BLM and landowners.

The prime antelope hunting is gone in that area and maybe the 'chickens have come home to roost' for the Hammonds.

http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=311047

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:37 am

An indoor meeting from yesterday that begins with militia folk explaining the reasons why they're braving and protecting and patriotizing in Burns, Oregon this weekend. There's a loud fan/compressor noise that drowns out most of the voices until about 00:12:45, during Blaine's speech.

Blaine's reciting his True Patriot curriculum vitae, starting from his True Patriot childhood of course, like he's the sainted pied piper of Patriotland.

Listening continues...

[bbvideo=560,315]
[/bbvideo]

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:03 am

Blaine's from above-linked video:

Then I started confronting senators. Hey did y'all see my video where I confronted John McCain to his FACE!?? I got really popular off that video! I didn't want this to be my responsibility but nobody else was doing it and if God can use me then let him use me. I'm just a nobody but God has chosen me to do this because no one else will (ergo I'm the most special, God-anointed patriot fucking snowflake who ever patrioted.)

Blaine says he saw at Bundyville where the government called in military contractors to fill uniforms to kill unarmed people. I was there and they had a kill order to kill us; to shoot unarmed people. And we told them no, and they left, and we won.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:27 am

From the Capital Press article:
Their tactics may be too aggressive for a county heavily dependent on government employment, Molp said. “Bundy’s direction would put more than half of the people in this county out of a job,” she said.
That is the thing about the urban/rural divide. In rural areas, government jobs are generally about the best jobs around, the only ones paying better than marginal wages and providing good benefits, too. The rural economies need those good jobs. They're the only way most of those people can afford to have their homes out in the sticks; if it weren't for the decent-paying jobs (and the rural welfare in the form of farming subsidies), they'd have to move to the cities to support themselves and their families.

And yet, the anti-government sentiment and resentment is most prevalent in those areas that most heavily depend upon government dollars to maintain any vestige of a community outside the urban/suburban cores. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 am

It's New Year's Eve.

Meaty urologists are predicting a 97.3% chance of pickled patriots.

With guns. :shock:

I mean seriously, all these losers are away from their famblies and are going to get stinkin' drunk tonight. It's a bad combo. :blackeye:
My god, it's full of stars turtles all the way down!

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:59 pm

This is big news over at NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS (http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/) this morning.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:49 pm

Well, this is getting more attention in environs outside of the usual places:

Talking Points Memo:
Now a cast of right wing-rabble rousers are coming to their defense, including the infamous anti-Muslim activist Jon Ritzheimer and Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who became something of an anti-government folk hero for his own standoff over public lands.

Gawker, which ends its article with a quote from a letter written by the Bundys last month:
“We further warn,” the letter continues, “that the incarceration of the Hammond family will spawn serious civil unrest.”
http://gawker.com/white-militiamen-are- ... 1750471652

Yeah, this has all the makings of a cluster.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:37 pm

mmmirele wrote:Well, this is getting more attention in environs outside of the usual places:

Talking Points Memo:
Now a cast of right wing-rabble rousers are coming to their defense, including the infamous anti-Muslim activist Jon Ritzheimer and Ammon Bundy, son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who became something of an anti-government folk hero for his own standoff over public lands.

Gawker, which ends its article with a quote from a letter written by the Bundys last month:
“We further warn,” the letter continues, “that the incarceration of the Hammond family will spawn serious civil unrest.”
http://gawker.com/white-militiamen-are- ... 1750471652

Yeah, this has all the makings of a cluster.
I tipped Gawker on this. Gave them a link to The Oregonian article and to this thread, too.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:17 pm

L00Kit wrote:.
Blaine's from above-linked video:

Then I started confronting senators. Hey did y'all see my video where I confronted John McCain to his FACE!?? I got really popular off that video! I didn't want this to be my responsibility but nobody else was doing it and if God can use me then let him use me. I'm just a nobody but God has chosen me to do this because no one else will (ergo I'm the most special, God-anointed patriot fucking snowflake who ever patrioted.)
he finally got something right.

kubu island

Post by kubu island » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:33 pm

This is a BLM detailed description of the Hammonds activities during the arsons, based on firefighters testimonies, and it sure ain't pretty. It's long, very detailed, and shows the absolute contempt the hammonds had for the life of firefighters, well worth the read IMO.

Wonder if the Bundy & Co ever read this. Maybe someone with facebook can link this to one of Bundy's posts. (Me no have facebook)

http://landrights.org/or/Hammond/FINAL- ... dacted.pdf

Fuckers :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:48 pm

BLAINE--NotForCrybabies.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:05 pm

A shitload of angry, immature, play actors getting each other all riled up with their one-upmanship.
Throw in a big holiday that involves alcohol and explosives and the result is ............

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Real patriots put more time in the field then(sic) on facebook
Looks like they all fail.

Kriselda Gray
Location: FEMA Camp 2112 - a joint project of the U.S. and Canada

Post by Kriselda Gray » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:16 pm

kubu island wrote:This is a BLM detailed description of the Hammonds activities during the arsons, based on firefighters testimonies, and it sure ain't pretty. It's long, very detailed, and shows the absolute contempt the hammonds had for the life of firefighters, well worth the read IMO.

Wonder if the Bundy & Co ever read this. Maybe someone with facebook can link this to one of Bundy's posts. (Me no have facebook)

http://landrights.org/or/Hammond/FINAL- ... dacted.pdf

Fuckers :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
:thor: :thor: :thor: :thor: :thor: :thor: :thor:

I'm glad they're going back to prison. Such arrogance and disregard for anyone's rights or safety other than their own.
Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand... - "Witch Hunt" by Rush

SCMP = SovCits/Militias/Patriots.

Thor promised to slay the Ice Giants
God promised to quell all evil
-----
I'm not seeing any Ice Giants...

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:25 pm

Video created by Allen Lardieri then cross-posted by Jason Patrick (part of the Oregon crew) along with a textual rebuking of Allen's Oathkeeping.

ALLEN'S TOPICS:
• Threat to sue those who call themselves Oathkeepers but are not members.
• Plan to purge Oathkeeper ranks of those not worthy.
• Why Oathkeepers will not be attending the clownshoes convention in Oregon on Saturday.

Jason Patrick's response:
Rotflmao! You do not own the idea of being an oathkeeper! Your brand is on ranger scroll (stolen valor) and has it's own legal problem. The constitution doesn't call for help. You defend it or you do not. (You do not). You never came here and talked to the Hammonds face to face. How dare you begin to ..... nevermind. "Oathkeepers" if there were any we wouldn't be having the problems we are having. I suppose these rights will just defend themselves.

Hey oathkeeper dipshit, a marine in Seattle is charged and accused of domestic terrorism by the FBI. The US MArshals service seized my equipment without warrant or cause and cuffed me and held me without warrant or cause. They are still holding my property without warrant or cause. HELP ME, HELP Schuyler Barbeau? Schuyler is held for his first amendment and second amendment. WHERE ARE YOU? Oh yes, making videos about suing people who claim the idea of being an oathkeeper. WTF!?!?

https://www.facebook.com/jspsr/posts/10205595324706476

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:28 pm

L00Kit wrote:.
BLAINE--NotForCrybabies.jpg
Perhaps this is where the clusterfuckery came from regarding the stand-down/stand-up "orders."

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bundy Ranch/Malheur NWR”