Karl Koenigs

Mikedunford

Re: Karl Koenigs

Post by Mikedunford » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:42 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:32 pm
God, it's like a bad middle school term paper: plagiarized, obvious, wordy, and betrays the writer as out of his depth.
Kaptain Karl would be out of his depth in a parking lot puddle.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 pm
But Karl just cuts and pastes 40 agonizing pages and tries to claim genius.
Hey, pooting is hard. And it cuts into valuable boozing time.

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:39 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:18 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:32 pm
What Karl does not mention is that he filed that motion to dismiss in Collier County on Dec. 19 and it was denied on Dec. 20.
Oops, did we discuss it here? Totally spaced if we did, sorry about that :oops:

Good it was denied though in record time :P
Ha Ha - don't know if it was discussed but was posted. That is only 40 some pages out of 120+ (if I remember correctly) of his stupid motion that was denied in 1 day. Everything was C/Ped from other internet rants I think.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:50 am

What site do you use to check for plagiarism? That's hilarious!

Wonder what Lyin' Paul Ryan really said to the Kapt or if they met at all. :lol: What is he even talking about?

Paul Ryan.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 am

I am coming to wonder if Karl even understands most of what he regurgitates, based on what I've seen so far I'd say not.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:03 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 am
I am coming to wonder if Karl even understands most of what he regurgitates, based on what I've seen so far I'd say not.
It's easy to imagine that Donald Trump as a young person without the money and privilege that he actually enjoyed might have grown up to be Karl Koenigs, a self-absorbed, uncomprehending buffoon raging against imagined mistreatment by anybody who said to him "those are the rules, sir; you can't just ignore any you don't like."

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:38 am

“In a private moment”? Why does that sound salacious?

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:54 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 am
It is more important that he regurgitates for all to see, not that he has a clue what he just said. It's too hard for him to realize that he just quoted a paragraph from a section that explains why there should be a union of states and not just smaller, less unified confederation of states. In other words, he was darn close to quoting the opposite of what he keeps screaming.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:03 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:03 am
It's easy to imagine that Donald Trump as a young person without the money and privilege that he actually enjoyed might have grown up to be Karl Koenigs
Karl seems pretty monied and priveleged to me. His stupid truck cost more than a lot of people's homes. He's never mentioned any kind of work. I strongly suspect he inherited some kind of trust fund that keeps him comfortable. I know he mentioned having to live on the mean streets of Cape Coral, but he's a pathological liar and attention whore.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:03 am
Sam the Centipede wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:03 am
It's easy to imagine that Donald Trump as a young person without the money and privilege that he actually enjoyed might have grown up to be Karl Koenigs
Karl seems pretty monied and priveleged to me. His stupid truck cost more than a lot of people's homes. He's never mentioned any kind of work. I strongly suspect he inherited some kind of trust fund that keeps him comfortable. I know he mentioned having to live on the mean streets of Cape Coral, but he's a pathological liar and attention whore.
While he was living on the mean streets, he was still paying rent on his apartment back in Wisconsin. Given the size of town, I assume it is not all that expensive and he may have the rent automatically sent (which is probably a good thing for him), be he obviously is not destitute. He also paid off some of his outstanding debts last year, mainly tax ones if I recall.

He did have an LLC, maybe construction, some years back but I think it is finished after various suits brought from creditors and customers.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:58 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
1 min ·
Here is some info on Terry Trussel's upcoming appeal hearing.

We will need to consult with Bob Root to figure out how many people should go to support Terry.

NOTICE OF ORAL ARGUMENT The Court has set the above cause for oral argument at: 9:00 AM, TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2018
COURTROOM ONE, FIRST DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL
2000 DRAYTON DRIVE
TALLAHASSEE, FL

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm

Dolly wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:58 pm
Karl P. Koenigs
1 min ·
Here is some info on Terry Trussel's upcoming appeal hearing.

We will need to consult with Bob Root to figure out how many people should go to support Terry.

NOTICE OF ORAL ARGUMENT The Court has set the above cause for oral argument at: 9:00 AM, TUESDAY, MARCH 6, 2018
COURTROOM ONE, FIRST DISTRICT COURT OF APPEAL
2000 DRAYTON DRIVE
TALLAHASSEE, FL
So, will Karl go? He has that plea hearing in Port Washington on the 6th.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:17 pm

I decided not to post this in the "Bundy related gossip and discussion" thread because it would interrupt posts about "BRANDON CURTISS was arrested in Idaho on 19 charges of Grand Theft."

Karl P. Koenigs
7 hrs ·
RYAN BUNDY at Appleton Wisconsin meeting with Wisconsin Conservative Coalition:

I helped to facilitate a WCC event with Ryan Bundy as a speaker in Appleton WI via Skype.

It was a great meeting with EVERYONE in attendance pleased at the Bundy story, the information of Unity, the Constitutional information THAT IS VITAL to eviscerate The Deep State of US Government Agencies, that are expressly prohibited from even existing under The Tenth Amendment and are certainly NOT AUTHORIZED to own or manage ANY LAND in ANY STATE of the Union. He gave his experience as to how the US Government tried and is trying to not only run their Bundy ranch to the ground and run them off of the land, but how the US Government is doing that to many businesses, people and even driving them out of their Rights, Property, Businesses and their very Homes. Not just in Nevada, but all over the Republic.
► Show Spoiler

google search found: ETA - to continue
Fox Valley Initiative meeting February 5th at 6:30 pm at the Freedom Project Academy, 750 N Hickory Farm Lane Appleton, WI Please join us on February 5th to hear Ryan Bundy’s personal story of his family’s legal dispute with the United States Bureau of Land Management.
Mon Feb 5th 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Freedom Project Academy, 750 N Hickory Farm Ln, Appleton, WI 54914, USA

On January 8th, 2018, a federal judge dismissed all charges against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, his two sons, Ryan and Ammon, and another man. The case was nationally referred to as “The Bundy Standoff.”

Cliven Bundy and his sons had refused to pay federal grazing fees and consequently stared down government agents in an armed standoff outside their Nevada ranch. Things came to a head in 2014 when officials planned to capture and impound Bundy’s cattle.

The United States Bureau of Land Management (BLM) obtained court orders directing Bundy to pay over $1 million in disputed grazing fees. The 71-year-old Bundy’s battle with the federal government eventually led to what became known as the Bundy standoff of 2014. Tensions escalated until officials, fearing for the general safety, announced they would return Bundy’s cattle and suspend the roundup. In February, 2016, Cliven, Ryan, and Ammon were arrested by the FBI and put in jail. They were indicted for 16 federal felonies.

Twice last year, Las Vegas juries acquitted or deadlocked on felony charges against Bundy supporters. Then Ammon and Ryan Bundy each beat federal felony charges in a case stemming from a 41-day standoff in 2016 at an Oregon wildlife preserve. Cliven had been jailed for 700 days for what he described as being a "political prisoner" for refusing to acknowledge federal authority over the land around his cattle ranch.

U.S. District Judge Gloria Navarro cited "flagrant prosecutorial misconduct" in her decision to dismiss all charges against the Nevada rancher and three others.

Ryan has a compelling message. Please join us to hear his story.
http://www.wi-cc.com/calendar.html

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:29 pm

cRyan east of the Mississippi? :nooo:

Were the charges dismissed?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 pm
So, will Karl go? He has that plea hearing in Port Washington on the 6th.
And, a certain bail bondsman might be interested to know Karl is back in the state.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:32 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Kapn says he appeared via Skype (I think - I have a hard time understanding Karl).

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:35 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:32 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:29 pm

Kapn says he appeared via Skype (I think - I have a hard time understanding Karl).
I’m on my phone and missed that. Wonder how many hundreds showed up.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:43 pm

phaseolus wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:37 pm
Speakin' of Nathan, his jury trial's later this week.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 am

voxpopuluxe wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:38 pm
But Karl just cuts and pastes 40 agonizing pages and tries to claim genius.
Hey, pooting is hard. And it cuts into valuable boozing time.
Are you insinuating that the good Kapn isn't scrupulously abiding by "Absolute sobriety" condition of his release? :fingerwag:

;)

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:35 pm

Karl P. Koenigs
34 mins ·
Dear Candidate for WI Supreme Court Judge Michael Screnock:

Am am a member of a handful of WI TEA Party organizations. I have some questions for you, your answers of which I want to present to them at our next meeting/s:

All Constitutional Questions:
► Show Spoiler
breaking the link cuz there is no image to display, just text at his post
https://www.facebook
.com/Capt.Karl/posts/10204557472292767

eta: Karl did tag the judge in that post

Judge Michael Screnock
@JudgeScrenock
https://www.facebook.com/JudgeScrenock/?fref=mentions

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:41 am

12.) If a Judge clearly violates Title 18 Section 241 and/or 242 "Deprivation of Rights under Color Of Law", for example in a case where the Judge unambiguously violated the Supremacy clause 2 of The Constitution, and/or Federal, and/or Supreme Court precedent, should the victim of the Judge, who the Judge tried by in his Courtroom under "Color Of Law" (see Marbury v Madison 1803) have the Right to work with the Clerk of Courts, in the County of Jurisdiction, to form a Grand Jury to investigate the alleged Capital Felony crime, perpetrated by the Judge?
Thank you, Karl, for that very concise and not all self-serving question. I'm sure the citizens of Wisconsin will benefit from knowing the candidates stance on this oh-so-important issue. :sarcasm:

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:57 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:41 am
12.) If a Judge clearly violates Title 18 Section 241 and/or 242 "Deprivation of Rights under Color Of Law", for example in a case where the Judge unambiguously violated the Supremacy clause 2 of The Constitution, and/or Federal, and/or Supreme Court precedent, should the victim of the Judge, who the Judge tried by in his Courtroom under "Color Of Law" (see Marbury v Madison 1803) have the Right to work with the Clerk of Courts, in the County of Jurisdiction, to form a Grand Jury to investigate the alleged Capital Felony crime, perpetrated by the Judge?
Thank you, Karl, for that very concise and not all self-serving question. I'm sure the citizens of Wisconsin will benefit from knowing the candidates stance on this oh-so-important issue. :sarcasm:
It's an easy fix. A little 10th Amendment nullification ought to do the trick.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:28 am

What the hell? Karl is 61 (1/31/57), he's getting benefits soon but he's complaining about it? :brickwallsmall: Maybe he didn't get enough quarters for Social Security. He must have been the dope with the "Keep Your Government Hands Off My Medicare" sign. He's really going for that Bobby Moynahan "Drunk Uncle" persona.

Karl SS.JPG

And just like "Drunk Uncle" :P

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:54 am

Looks like he can just squeeze into his cosplay outfit.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:56 am

:lol: :lol:

35 Years.JPG

Tough!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”