MonetizeCoLB - Navin Naidu

NotaPerson

Re: MonetizeCoLB - Navin Naidu

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:46 pm

Another unhappy mark. Throwing money away on a ridiculous scam is more important than paying the rent.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Am I being detained?

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:28 pm

NotaPerson wrote:Another unhappy mark. Throwing money away on a ridiculous scam is more important than paying the rent.
The COLB scam is truly showing us that human stupidity knows no bounds. Did anyone reply to this guy? I am curious what they said. I am betting on a variation of "Stop being negative, the money is multiplying, the Judge told us so! We'll get paid any day now!"

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:45 pm

He got some replies, no one was mean to him (surprising, I know).
Joginder Singh Jeremiah W Grier: WE WILL refund your entire $$ so that you are current on your rent and not get evicted after which you will, most definitely, blame COLB. TOM WIDLAR: please see to this…..

Cherney Johnson Hi Jeremiah, you're doing a brave thing by trying to secure a future for you and your family, but we don't want you to spend your last and suffer from it. So you should hang on to your funds. The fee went up to $500 as of June 1st anyway, I think you made though or else you would've been off by $250. Still, let Tom refund you and just stay interactive with the group. More than likely a program might come available later to help those in need that would like to join. Who knows, maybe you could submit your entire family's colb :). Hang in there!
And then Jeremiah replied....
Jeremiah W Grier We have to see this program thru...we have no choice but to roll the dice. Our faith in God is strong to provide. Je promised seek first his kingdom and His righteousness and All other things will be added to you.

Jeremiah W Grier Never would blame COLB. We made the choice.

Am I being detained?

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Listening to the latest MonetizeCoLB scam calls, and I am just amazed at how easily people hand over their money for this scam. Tom and Not-A-Judge Naidu basically hold calls every week inviting people to ask questions about the scam. But anyone who asks questions - even if they are true believers - gets berated by them as being dumb or asking stupid questions. So even after treating your marks like trash, they still are being sent thousands of dollars a month by these idiots.

There is also a new angle to the scam. To get more marks, Tom and Not-A-Judge have promised that if you sign up 3 other marks you will increase your mythical monthly payout by $2,000. So now this thing has a pyramid scam angle.

It almost makes me wonder what you have to do to be unsuccessful in the prosperity scam world. It seems as long as you promise people free money in the future, there is nothing you can do to stop people from sending you their money now. You don't even have to act like you care about them.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:45 pm

Actually this thing is more complex than your average MLM scam, I can't even make sense of it:
http://monetizecolb.org/funding.php

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:05 pm

LightinDarkness wrote:Actually this thing is more complex than your average MLM scam, I can't even make sense of it:
http://monetizecolb.org/funding.php
If I'm supposed to get $2M per year for my COLB, why can't they just take the fee out of the first year's payout?

If the money is channeled through them, there should be no problem.

If the money is just a government program that they are simply informing me about, why do I need them in the first place?

I know, I know. I don't know the magic words to make it all happen.

It never ceases to amaze me that people are stupid enough to fall for these scams. I mean, $100M for my birth certificate????????

I think that I'm more likely to get a couple of million dollars from some Nigerian prince.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:57 pm

The judge is not happy. Several days ago he practically threatened to shut down the MonetizeCOLB scam on their facebook page:
GOOD MORNING FOLKS: Judge Naidu here: Seems to me there are some out there who do not like what I say about basic simple fundamental instructions concerning the deposits you are making and WHAT QUESTIONS you have to ask the teller or the teller's superiors. Seems to me COLB is about teaching basic simple fundamental things about banking…..seems to me I have utterly failed. Time to make some serious decisions so I can have a NORMAL life again instead of attempting to bring financial freedom to sheeeeeple who need to be taught basic simple fundamental things. These DO NOT qualify for financial independence !!
Reactions from a couple of ignorant followers....
I plan on getting into the programs along with my wife, I understand your frustrations when dealing with a wide variety of people, including around the globe. You have language barriers, learning curves and a whole host of other problems. Our system has failed us, by lies and deceit. You have not failed sir, we have failed you. We need to take our power back and we need people such as yourself to lead and teach when and where you can, so that they in turn can pass this on to others. God bless.
Don't Go Judge Naidu! We Are To Dumbed Down To Think for Ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE THE INTELGENT ONE!!!!
PLEASE GIVE US A CHANCE,I DIDNT Qestion, anything or you!
Fascinating. :smoking:

Am I being detained?

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:10 pm

it's now a cult. :smoking:

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:43 am

This scam is still going on. But NotAJudge Naidu has lengthened the amount of time it will take before everyone gets their millions. Now money is "only" doubling every few months, instead of going up 500%. Tom informed the marks last call that it could now be 1.5-2 years before everyone gets rich! The marks were not happy.

I know this thread shows up in google searches for NotAJudge and monetizecolb. If you are reading this: PLEASE LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF THIS THREAD. This entire thing is a scam, Naidu is simply taking your money and living off it (and sharing a bit of it with Tom).

trueyou2

Post by trueyou2 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Here is the evidence that I have put together; so that people realize that this is a scam.

If you put under google search: Native American Law and Justice Center.

This business is connected to Tom's Home Address. Why would a business be at your house, a crappy house at that?

Here are the links: https://www.bizapedia.com/oh/native-ame ... enter.html

Tells you how long they have been open etc etc..the address they are located.

Now as we all know, Tom Widlar is from Swanton, OH, check the PO box address to where the wiring goes....Swanton Ohio.

Tom's Address is 103 West Garfield Ave. Swanton OH. With today's technology, you can actually view someone's house online.
Google map 103. West Garfield Ave. Swanton OH, <---this is where the Native American Law and Justice Center is suppose to be located lmao

Other proof...There is no company called Yap KM & Co. (Chartered Accountants / RBN Central Bank) in the China Shine Plaza
Plus look at the address, Suite 801, 38th Floor, Block A, China Shine Plaza, there is no 801 room/suite on the 83rd floor. There is this real address of Room 1801 38th Floor Block A etc etc... so there are 200 rooms on one floor? I really do not think so!!!!!!

Yap KM & Co. is not a real company can not find it anywhere!!!

I wrote on his youtube channel about this scam;
he has replied to everyone but me and the last reply he gave was 2 days ago.....why are you ignoring what I am saying?

Oh and this 403-number that is apart of them as well. You will find 2 numbers attached to monetizecolb 402-403-1788 and 403-403-1788 one is from Canada and the other is from Nebraska.

why are they using gmail emails?

I have emailed other businesses that are located on Block A and I hoping they can tell me if there is a 801 on the 38th floor; even though I know there isn't!!!! 801 would be located maybe between the 3 and 7th floors.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:11 am

Since Mr Naidu went into "semi retirement" a couple of months ago, the COLB crowd is looking more and more like a carbon copy of the Iraqi Dinar crowd. And apparently now the first thing they must do is to establish a Tribal Police Force which aims to be 50,000 strong US-wide:
https://jobs.livecareer.com/l/tribal-la ... 795d131f74

Several disciples keen to assure others that this is the "third tranche", there are two groups who received their payouts some years ago (and of course the reason you've never met one is they had to sign the inevitable NDA ...)

I haven't found an explanation of why this police force is needed for the third tranche of w1nners but not the first two.

sammy1234567

Post by sammy1234567 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Okay so it seems like an obvious scam. I signed up to the website, and got an email saying if 250$ is given then it will yield 1 mil a year for 50 years lol. If it has been running since 2015 why hasn't anyone come forward to say they put money in, and never received anything in return? There is 10,000 people in the facebook group which seems like a lot for a scam. Maybe a lot of them are shill accounts?

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:06 am

sammy1234567 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 pm
Okay so it seems like an obvious scam. I signed up to the website, and got an email saying if 250$ is given then it will yield 1 mil a year for 50 years lol. If it has been running since 2015 why hasn't anyone come forward to say they put money in, and never received anything in return? There is 10,000 people in the facebook group which seems like a lot for a scam. Maybe a lot of them are shill accounts?
If you read the thread you can see this has been going on for years - Naidu has been telling people he'll magically multiply their money and make them rich for quite a long time. At some point people need to be smart enough to figure out on their own whether something like this makes sense: how realistic is it that someone is going to give you $1,000,000 (for 50 years) for $250?

Since this has been going on since 2015, where are the pictures of these tens of thousands of millionaires in their fancy cars and houses? Why is none of that posted on the facebook group? There are people on the Facebook group who have noted this is a scam. Those messages get deleted as it is heavily moderated.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:02 am

I suspect if you ask that question (where are the success stories?), your attention will be drawn to the compulsory non-disclosure agreement - even though the necessity of that agreement has never been explained it's a very useful part of many scams.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:13 am

sammy1234567 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 pm
If it has been running since 2015 why hasn't anyone come forward to say they put money in, and never received anything in return? There is 10,000 people in the facebook group which seems like a lot for a scam.
I don't visit their Facebook page as often as I used to, but it was clear to me that plenty of the true believers were very patient. Sure they want the money, but they know that the pretend Judge has never put a time-frame on it. The big payout is supposed to happen only once 20,000 BCs have been submitted. Even if you're dumb enough to believe in MonetizeCOLB, you may still be smart enough to know that this is going to take some time.

Another thing that is strictly a no-no on that Facebook page is asking how close they are to getting 20,000 BCs. Because that's for the Judge (and maybe Tom?) to know, but no one else. :brickwallsmall:

Am I being detained?

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:28 pm

This is a demonstration of one of the manifestations of a major hoax; that a multitude of people will cling to the hoax, even after it is publicly debunked, even after it fails for them, indeed even after it gets many of them into deep trouble. One of the reasons they will cling to it is because it promises them such fabulous riches at the end of the rainbow.

The Treasury (and other govt agencies, and news organizations, and banks and just about anyone else with business sense) has published very clear denials of this Birth Certificate nonsense, and even reported instances of people who got into very serious trouble writing checks and otherwise obligating themselves based on the premise that money would be forthcoming from their birth certificates. And yet the suckers keep on coming. Fewer perhaps than a decade ago, but still in droves. And there are fly-by-night con-men who will sell the instructions for this fantasy to desperate people, taking their last dollar and getting them into deep trouble, and even posting websites and videos touting their instructions with gossamer stories of imaginary people who got imaginary riches this way.

There are, right now, at least a dozen people enjoying free room and board in gated communities, for up to 20 years, because of either selling or relying on these instructions.

eaglehawk

Post by eaglehawk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:45 am

Navin NAidu is currently running this scam, look on youtube and you will find him or monetizecolb.org

eaglehawk

Post by eaglehawk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 am

Not a Judge Naidu has reported that he has reached the necessary 20,000 birth certificates and multiplication has begun, have a feeling that he is looking for a way out and that the scam has run its course. perhaps feds are closing in on him?

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:02 am

Hi eaglehawk, and welcome to The Fogbow!

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:27 am

eaglehawk wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:56 am
Not a Judge Naidu has reported that he has reached the necessary 20,000 birth certificates and multiplication has begun, have a feeling that he is looking for a way out and that the scam has run its course. perhaps feds are closing in on him?
Welcome to The Fogbow. Where did you get that info? I'm not seeing anything on their Facebook page indicating this. I would think everyone there would be celebrating.

Am I being detained?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 am

Its on the Bottom of the page http://monetizecolb.org/
After you have carefully studied the MonetizeCoLB program, the critical final steps to fully engage in the program
are listed on the:
'Overview' page for full instructions to enter the program.
'Pay By Card' page to pay your tuition fee with your credit card or debit card.
'WireInfo' page to pay your tuition fee by bank wire or a remittance service.

After the total required minimum number of 20,000 PAID certificates has been acquired (THIS HAS BEEN COMPLETED!):

Payouts will begin for all paid participants (in each individual tranche) at the same time when their respective multiplication processes have completed.
If you choose, a trust can be set up for you.
The trust will have a debit card with a daily spending limit of $1000 USD.
You can arrange for larger purchases in excess of the daily limit of the debit card to be wired directly to the seller from your trust.
http://monetizecolb.org/overview.php
==>>IMPORTANT UPDATE: THE GOAL HAS BEEN REACHED of 20,000 CERTIFICATES AND $5 MILLION. NO MORE CERTIFICATES ARE REQUIRED. PARTICIPANTS ARE STILL BEING ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM. SEE UPDATES PAGE for September 25, 2017
Updates page http://monetizecolb.org/updates.php
Update: September 17, 2017 -- Our goal has been met!!! More than 20,000 paid certificates have been acquired.
Our goal has been met. We are still accepting applications for participation including optional membership level upgrades -- this can expire at any time without notice. The multiplication has begun, so please standby for the announcement as to actual payout dates. To obviate the need of a thousand unnecessary questions, we recommend that everyone read and understand the 'Multiplier Effect' contained in the FILES section of www.MonetizeCoLB.org. In other words, we will NOT be entertaining or responding to any questions relating to the 'multiplier effect'.

Update: September 25, 2017 -- We are eminently qualified. Birth Certificates no longer required.
The Multiplier has accepted and validated all the learning fees thus far deposited for the ongoing multiplication in the IBOE PPP. We are no longer the 'new kid on the block.' NALJC/KVKV, with your participation, has been eminently qualified as accredited Finance Banking Industry Cambistry Participants.

Henceforth, the tuition fee for a choice of $250, $500, $1000, or $25,000 level will no longer require a birth certificate, death certificate, naturalization papers, nor a baptismal record. The payouts based on the multiplier effect will be similar as that outlined at www.monetizecolb.org.

There is a window of opportunity now open to those ready, willing, and able to pay tuition fees worth twenty five thousand dollars each for a special fast-track PPP; provided three million dollars of tuition fees are accumulated for one PPP tranche. The yield will be five-fold for a one-time payout within 180 days; PROVIDED the required tuition fees are available. If preferred, the multiplier effect with yields for fifty years can be worked out similar to that outlined in www.monetizecolb.org Special classes three times a week will be held for this Training which will offer insights into the Finance & Banking Industry.

Additional important update: ==> The $100 tuition fee option is now removed. Admin fee is now $75 and the receiving bank fee is now $35. All additional fees must be included with your tuition fee payment.

Please see the Agreement in the files section: Agreement for Qualified

Update: September 29, 2017 -- The Affidavit of Integrity (AoI) is NO LONGER REQUIRED
The Affidavit of Integrity is NO LONGER REQUIRED. Any other affidavits are no longer required. This has become necessary for the Judge to maintain his sanity. ANY question(s) about this issue will result in immediate expulsion from the Program. THAT is a promise.
NATIVE AMERICAN LAW & JUSTICE CENTER

Update: November 6, 2017 -- WESTERN UNION NO LONGER ACCEPTED | Credit/Debit Cards now accepted
ANNOUNCEMENT: Western Union remittances will NO longer be accepted for our programs as Western Union is involved in the underground black economy which promotes suspicious fraudulent activity.

Credit Card and Debit Card payments are now accepted. Pay By Card

November 12, 2017: Trust and Tribal Membership Special Offer Extended
ANNOUNCEMENT:
TO THE DEDICATED COLB'ERS WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE $5000 SPECIAL OFFER FOR TRIBAL MEMBERSHIP AND TRUST STRUCTURE: Please email Judge Naidu at knowledgevillage80a@gmail.com to confirm your enrollment in this Special Offer, so that we can send you the completed Trusts and Tribal Membership Certificates/ID.

$5000 SPECIAL OFFER for Trust Setup and Tribal Membership
We have had an overwhelming response and have extended this Special Offer until the end of December 2017.

Louis Neo / Chris Krishnan / Jerry Redmann NATIVE AMERICAN LAW & JUSTICE CENTER

"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:36 pm

About time for this, minimal lyric changes needed.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”