MonetizeCoLB - Navin Naidu

Post by ZekeB » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Is she related to Jim Jones?

Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Listening to the March 17 call. @1:12:00, a woman asks a question, the conman says he doesn't understand, and then the woman says, "I'll redirect the question." Who but a lawyer uses that word? Maybe a prosecutor sniffing around? Or do only law enforcement agents do that kind of thing? Of course, it could just be a sovcit. Deborah Jones comes to mind, perhaps before she teamed up with these scammers.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:19 pm

It costs $8,000 to join the tribe. (Is that a fake tribe?)

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:21 pm

NLA's Jayson Burg at 1:15:30.

In a world where everything's a conspiracy, he sure does buy quickly into the scams.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:45 pm

The asshole conman called President Obama a "monkey." :twoup:

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:05 am

So, you send him your $1500 but you don't get a penny back until and unless you and other fools like you recruit a total of 200,000 fools who all send him $1500. Only then will anyone get anything. Until that last member joins - and you have to trust Naidu to give you an honest count and tell you when that event occurs - Naidu gets to play with up to $300 Million of other peoples' money with no real supervision at all.

As the membership approaches the magic threshhold or the cops come snooping at the door, Naidu packs up for an obscure third-world paradise resort that doesn't have an extradition treaty - and maybe picks out a new name.

Hey, this is even better (for Naidu) than those pyramid schemes of 40 years ago. How unhappy I am that I didn't think it up first (also, that I have a vexing molecule of decency)!

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 am

Listening to the March 17 call. @1:12:00, a woman asks a question, the conman says he doesn't understand, and then the woman says, "I'll redirect the question." Who but a lawyer uses that word? Maybe a prosecutor sniffing around? Or do only law enforcement agents do that kind of thing? Of course, it could just be a sovcit. Deborah Jones comes to mind, perhaps before she teamed up with these scammers.

Sounds to me like somebody who is using us trying to puff themselves up by using fancy "attorney language." Granted, there are a few attorneys who do the the same when simpler language will suffice. When sending a contribution to a charity, "transmitted herewith" is really not necessary when "enclosed, please find" will do.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:01 am

Oh my, listening to that March call, the Fake Judge will also sell you a membership into his fake Cherokee tribe...for $8,000. I wonder how many idiots have done that?

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:30 pm

I think it would be much cheaper to register with the U.S. Department of the Interior.However you would need to document your ancestry.http://www.doi.gov/tribes/enrollment.cfmThere is also the National Congress of American Indians (NCAI)made up of Tribes and Individuals who have met the eligibility criteria and the payment of dues as outlined in Article III of the NCAI By-Laws. Annual membership dues shall be due and payable at the Annual Convention of each year.http://www.ncai.org/membership/tribal-membership

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:11 pm

First, just to put a face to a name:

Navin has been in the "pay me to make you a tribal person" game for quite a while, he learned it from Ronald Delorme [a little back story on that]. But sometime back in 2004 this was posted on the (fake) little shell website:

Naidu Navin and a long list of others are supposedly suspended now from the Pembinas.http://www.pembinanation1863.com/conten ... tentid=404

Comes now, the Chairman of the Grand Council of the Pembina Nation Little Shell Band of North America who hereby gives Notice that Navin Naidu and Keith Delorme have created and maintain an unauthorized web site. The statements made in this web site as to dismissals of those who have been assisting the Pembina Nation Little Shell Band are not true.

Further, the Pembina Nation gave Notice of suspension of the following named persons for not conducting themselves on the basis of Good Faith and Fair Dealing: Ronald Delorme, Zachary Betts, Randy Evans, Ron Pringle and Ken Shipley were given 10 days in which to Show Cause as to why they should not be permanently suspended from the Pembina Nation for their preparing and carrying out a liabilty insurance scheme for the purpose of defrauding doctors. The afore stated have failed to Show Cause and are permanently suspended.

The Pembina Nation will not allow itself to be used as a cover for scammers and con men to commit fraud and deceit for the purpose of unlawfully soliciting money thus defrauding people out of their money and converting the same for their own personal use.Navin Naidu has been suspended as a Judical Officer for using his tribal position for the purpose of soliciting and defrauding people out of money for his personal use and did so in violation of the Code of Ethics of a Judicial Officer. Navin Naidu failed to Show Cause within the 10 day requirement thus his suspension becomes final for soliciting and missusing the integrity of the Pembina Nation Little Shell Tribal Court.

Ronald Delorme and Keith Delorme conspired to and obtain Tribal Trust Funds and converted those funds for their own personal use. Further, they conspired together for the purpose of unlawfully selling Tribal Trust Property for the purpose of conversion for their own personal use.

David Bruce Ellingson AKA Bruce Ellingson AKA Tim WhiteBear AKA Bad Pelt and Kevin Hippen conspired to and obtain Pembina Nation Trust Funds to convert to their own personal use. Also, they involved themselves in a fraud and theft by conducting the practice of defeating security.

That if all of the afore stated were charged under Federal Law such charges would constitute a felony and is deemed not acceptable practice or behavior pursuant to the ethics of the Pembina Nation Little Shell Band.

WHEREFORE, the Undersigned certifies that all of the afore stated is to be true and correct and that all of the afore stated are no longer Registered Tribal Members of the Pembina Nation Little Shell Band.

Dated this 9th day of April 2004

Signed

Leo Delorme, Chairman Grand Council

Glen Delorme

Dallas Delorme

This quote comes second hand and I can't find the link in archive dot org but it was a palace coup among the (fake) Pembinas, Ronald, Navin and the rest were kicked out by Ron's brothers. I'd love to know the back story here but it seems like their website went into heavy deletion mode in this time period. Anyway one of the (fake) little shell tribe's stock and trade was turning pale faces into tribe member for a fee. Navin has been selling this and other sovereign scams for well more than a decade.

For a little amusing reading, Navin seemed to wiki about himself. He explains why the ADL would say nasty things about the (fake) little shell tribe and himself (it's cuz they're jooooz) he even explains why the University of London would lie to the court in Fiji about his law license (they're the "Vatican of the Freemasons").

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:56 am

Actually, the "I'll redirect the question" is not lawyer talk; at least it doesn't make sense in this context. So the caller is probably a non-lawyer who somehow, years ago, picked up the phrase from a Perry Mason show and has been misusing it ever since in the mistaken expectation that it makes her sound impressive.

(A lawyer might "rephrase the question" or something similar, and so would a non-lawyer who thought about what words he was using.)

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:48 am

The April 28 call.

L00Kit

Post by L00Kit » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:31 pm

The April 28 call.

Not-a-judge Naidu is quite snippy, snappy and sarcastic with his every answer on this call. He is clearly sick, sick, sick of having to mollycoddle the greedy morans.

However, his entire business model is built exclusively on scamming rubes, noobs and goobs, so if he fails to charm then he fails to profit.

Perhaps this also-not-a-lawyer should seek a more fulfilling career in, oh I don't know, kicking puppies or taking candy from babies.

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Fri May 01, 2015 4:53 am

I do love how, as its been said, the "Judge" is so desperate to scam these people for $300 each...yet can't be bothered to even act like he cares about their hopes and dreams for a big cash out. I think this just speaks to his ego more than anything - he knows hes scamming them, but he also knows they are so stupid he can get away with it.

According to their counter, 3,790 idiots have been dumb enough to send in money for this - so they've already collected $1.1 million. It brings a whole new meaning to the phrase a "a fool and his money are soon parted."

LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness » Fri May 01, 2015 6:22 am

Oh I love this...Naidu has had to change the name of the scam to Native American Justice Center and no longer use Cherokee in the name. Why? Because apparently the federal government has been tipped off to this scam, and someone from the Department of the Interior was calling around to the real Cherokee tribes trying to figure out if any of them were aware of it.

Surprise, it looks like they weren't - I am sure we are all shocked. Naidu has tried to explain this by assuring the marks that the tribe wanted to use their name in his scam, but they were just scared because of the intervention by The Dark Cabal.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun May 10, 2015 4:25 pm

The May 5 call. Naidu does a monologue during the call that reminds me of this bit of Al Pacino's Ricky Roma in "Glengarry Glen Ross": What I'm saying -- what is our life? Our life is lookin' forward, or it's lookin' back. That's it. That's our life. Where's the moment? And what is it we're so afraid of?

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun May 10, 2015 4:35 pm

Naidu watched the movie -- or he's just a natural.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun May 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Does he follow this mantra? (I'd have to listen to it again to know.)

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun May 10, 2015 4:43 pm

With all the eager suckers who come to Naidu -- because past marks bring in more marks to help reach the 20,000 goal -- it can't be that hard to sell $300. Versus Roma's $100K or so.

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun May 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Do we know for a fact that Naidu is actually in Hong Kong, as he says he is during the calls?

-- Let's say he's not. He could be in NYC or LA, but saying he's located in Hong Kong sends a signal to his naive marks in America that he's an international man of means, just the kind of guy who can pull off this deal. It also keeps the marks away.

-- If he is in Hong Kong, it makes it much harder for the FBI to track him down when he ultimately closes down this $5,000,000 con and heads to his retirement destination. He's already out of the United States, making it easier for him to flee to that end location. But he has six months to do it, as the marks will be waiting around that long per the con before they suspect anything.

How's he moving the proceeds from those U.S. checks/money orders to an international destination? Long before you reach the $5M, you'd want to have the early money already parked in a friendly bank overseas. Wiring small amounts? Sending the same via Western Union?

-xx

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 pm

The marks are pumping themselves up in an 800-member Facebook group.

Fortinbras

Post by Fortinbras » Sun May 10, 2015 5:39 pm

Telling his victims that he's off in Hong Kong may make him look terribly cosmopolitan but it also means that, when the scam is obvious and the victims are calling the cops, they're sending the law enforcement to the wrong place looking for the wrong name, etc. Has anyone emailed him in the Chinese language or gotten a message from him in Chinese?? My guess this is Joe O'Hara in Boston, or Danny Shlabotnik in Detroit, or Spike Tomlinson in Ottawa or somebody who sounds like that.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sun May 10, 2015 11:05 pm

This is a job for INTERPOL

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed May 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Wonder what the Arizona vs. Ohio thing is all about. I've seen it pop up several times.

The Processing Center

May 12 at 11:48 AM

Good Morning/Afternoon:

Your response is required in order to continue with your enrollment

into the Monetize COLB Program. Your paper work has been received

and processed by the Arizona Office. As you probably are aware we NO

longer handle the processing for Judge Naidu or his COLB program.

We are sending you this email because you sent the money to the

Arizona address and in order to move forward with the program we need

to send it to the Ohio Address under the care of Tom Widlar.

The Native American Law and Justice Center

C/O Tom Widlar

Box 186 Swanton, Ohio 43558

If this is acceptable please write back “Please forward my check and

paper work to Ohio”. If not we will return your check promptly, minus

the processing fee directly to your address on record.

By electing to have your check and paper work forwarded to Ohio or

sent back to you, you have opted to hold our office, Dave Bynum, Greg

Morrow or any of the processors harmless in Arizona from any future

outcome of the program. We at The Processing Center wish you all the

best in whatever your decision is....

Regards,

The Processing Center

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Wed May 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Actually, the answer may be in the disclaimer.

Disclaimer: The Processing Center / Dave Bynum and associates were

hired as an Independent marketing and fulfillment center for the

Native American Law justice center, Cherokee Justice Center and

Knowledge Village. We were hired to promote the program and process

the membership packages as they came into the Scottsdale, AZ address.

We make no claims and will be held harmless by each participant who

chooses to move forward with the program promoted. Participants

understand we get compensated for our marketing efforts. We have

never been able to validate any of the claims from the Cherokee

Justice Center or Knowledge Village, but have been assured by Judge

Navin-Chandra Naidu that the program is valid and in full compliance.

We have taken all efforts to check for accuracy and authenticity of

the program. However each individual’s situation is different and

should be discussed with your legal counsel and the Cherokee Justice

Center, Knowledge Village, Judge Navin-Chandra Naidu prior to moving

forward. By agreeing to move forward you have agreed to hold harmless

The Processing Center/ Dave Bynum from any future liability from the

outcome of the program.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”