Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm
Kaptain Karl takes on Von Strudel! :boxing: :lol:

Karl P. Koenigs
2 hrs ·
:snippity:
FOCUS PEOPLE! On mustering 20 people in your State Assembly Voting District so that there is NO WAY IN HELL your State Assemblyman or State Senator can even get elected for DOG CATCHER unless he PLEDGES to sponsor Thomas Jefferson's and James Madison's State Legislation to commence State NULLIFICATION of all UNLAWFUL US Government SPENDING and USURPATION, including DOUBLING your weekly paycheck by STATE Nullifying INCREMENTALLY over the TRANSITIONAL PERIOD, all UNLAWFUL Withholding Taxes, Income Taxes and all of the invisible matching Employer Taxes that ARE BY EXISTING Constitutional LAW and ORDER to be left ON YOUR PAYCHECK.

- Capt. Karl
Karl, like most poots, needs a little help on math. Decimal places are not his friend, especially when his reach exceeds his grasp by at least 3 orders of magnitude.

I couldn't find an exact stat but I would have to believe that there are at least 6,000 state legislative districts around the US. Some states have relatively few, but some of the New England states, hearkening back to colonial traditions of representative town meetings, etc. New Hampshire, for instance, has 400 members in its lower house, elected from 204 districts; that's in a state with only 1.3 million people. Vermont is even worse: 117 districts for both houses with 0.6 million people. And don't forget the 187 districts serving Connecticut's 3.6 million. So 6,000 probably turns out to be a little low.

Anyhoo, if Karl is demanding that his imaginary followers "muster" at the rate of 20 per district, he's looking at over 120,000 people involved in this particular project delusion. Given that Karl has a few Twitter followers, but almost zero "likes" for his numerous tweets, I'm thinking he's unlikely to see even 12 people signing up. Oh, and the last time I checked, there were 136.6 million votes cast in the 2016 general election. Not sure how Karl thinks less than 0.1% of actual voters will swing an election, even if somehow there were enough people who actually followed his advice.

Delusional plus innumerate is not a way I would like to go through life.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 pm

OK, I give, what is the majik significance of 20 like minded idiots in one place? That is a new one on me.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Whip

Post by Whip » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 pm
OK, I give, what is the majik significance of 20 like minded idiots in one place? That is a new one on me.
they split the mandatory tip?

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:49 pm

A moron quorum?

A dimwit minyan?

So many possibilities. 8-)

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.
X3

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:23 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
OK, I give, what is the majik significance of 20 like minded idiots in one place?
It's a miracle?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:02 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
a Denny's restaurant :?:

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:27 am

It's a citizen Grand Jury?

It's like a spat at a wizarding convention, My magic beats your magic, but I really miss the bit where they change shapes in the classical magical duel. The non-fiction world really has a lot missing.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:51 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm
Karl, like most poots, needs a little help on math. Decimal places are not his friend, especially when his reach exceeds his grasp by at least 3 orders of magnitude.

I couldn't find an exact stat but I would have to believe that there are at least 6,000 state legislative districts around the US.
In 2016, there were 28,000 people who voted in his local state assembly district election.

.07% seems a little low to have much impact. Democratic elections are funny that way.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:42 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:51 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm

I couldn't find an exact stat but I would have to believe that there are at least 6,000 state legislative districts around the US.
In 2016, there were 28,000 people who voted in his local state assembly district election.

.07% seems a little low to have much impact. Democratic elections are funny that way.
Particularly when the .07% is either too stupid to register and then remember to vote or under a felony disability.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:53 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Just a guess, but here in England, to become a candidate in a municipal election (city council, etc) you need to have the signatures of 10 registered voters in the electoral area. Could it be in his locality there is a similar rule? Might he be suggesting running candidates in every district?

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:27 am

Even if Karl had enough people for a voting bloc, his aims are incoherent. He seems to be ranting about federal taxation, but his state assembly has no power to "nullify" that.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:35 am

Lansdowne wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:53 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Just a guess, but here in England, to become a candidate in a municipal election (city council, etc) you need to have the signatures of 10 registered voters in the electoral area. Could it be in his locality there is a similar rule? Might he be suggesting running candidates in every district?
Don't think that was what he was talking about, and you have to take in to account that Karl's grasp of civics is right on par with his grasp of the law and reality, which is to say nil. I'm pretty sure this is right up there with his imaginary Supreme Court cases.

In US localities, at least the ones I'm familiar with, you usually have to get a fairly sizable percentage of the number of votes cast in the last election so it is a fairly daunting prospect to put yourself on the ballot.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:01 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:35 am
Lansdowne wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:53 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Don't think that was what he was talking about, and you have to take in to account that Karl's grasp of civics is right on par with his grasp of the law and reality, which is to say nil. I'm pretty sure this is right up there with his imaginary Supreme Court cases.

In US localities, at least the ones I'm familiar with, you usually have to get a fairly sizable percentage of the number of votes cast in the last election so it is a fairly daunting prospect to put yourself on the ballot.
Lansdowne specifically said "municipal election" which requires much fewer signatures. Here, that means 15 sigs for a voting ward with fewer than 1000 people, or 50 sigs for over 1000 people. Even statewide offices only require 1000 signatures.
20 states require ONLY a defined number of signatures, ranging from 2-12,000.
12 states require ONLY a percentage.
5 ask for either percentage or number.
13 don’t have a process for major party candidates to file a petition.

Independent Candidates
17 states require ONLY a defined number of signatures, ranging from 25-12,000.
17 states require ONLY a percentage.
16 either percentage or number.

The 16 states that provide an option allow potential candidates to choose the lesser of either a predetermined number of signatures or a percentage of voters. The predetermined number of signatures can be high. For example, in South Carolina and Missouri, it's 10,000 signatures. So the option to acquire a number that is equal to a percent of a district’s population can be an easier option. In other states the percentage requirement can be high and the predetermined number is much lower. In Minnesota, for example, independent candidates for state senator may either attach a number of signatures that is equal to 10 percent of the district’s population or attach 500 signatures.
http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections- ... lator.aspx

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:53 am

Also, the two major political parties enter candidates at all levels. Without a D or R next to your name, and the campaign support that goes with it, your chances of winning are just about nil.

vic

Post by vic » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:46 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:53 am
Also, the two major political parties enter candidates at all levels. Without a D or R next to your name, and the campaign support that goes with it, your chances of winning are just about nil.
Not quite. In California, for example, some offices are defined as nonpartisan, and candidates cannot be identified by party on the ballots nor nominated by a party. These offices are at all levels, and include judicial, school, county, and municipal offices. Even the Superintendent of Public Instruction, which is a statewide office, is nonpartisan.
Edit: IIRC, the parties are also prohibited from making endorsements for nonpartisan offices, but I don't think that prevents for example a prominent Democrat, or a Republican club, from making endorsements or distributing a list of recommendations.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:37 pm

The only thing I can think of is he things 20 people are needed for a "citizens grand Jury," which will indict everyone and solve all the problems of his world. Fuck knows where he would have gotten the 20 number from.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:41 pm

vic wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:46 pm
Not quite. In California, for example, some offices are defined as nonpartisan, and candidates cannot be identified by party on the ballots nor nominated by a party. These offices are at all levels, and include judicial, school, county, and municipal offices. Even the Superintendent of Public Instruction, which is a statewide office, is nonpartisan.
Edit: IIRC, the parties are also prohibited from making endorsements for nonpartisan offices, but I don't think that prevents for example a prominent Democrat, or a Republican club, from making endorsements or distributing a list of recommendations.
Same is true in my state. The legislature is technically non-partisan, but candidates are supported by the parties. It's partisan in all but name.

noblepa

Post by noblepa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:01 pm

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:27 am
Even if Karl had enough people for a voting bloc, his aims are incoherent. He seems to be ranting about federal taxation, but his state assembly has no power to "nullify" that.
The poots think that State legislatures can override federal legislation. Where they get this idea, I have no idea.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:48 pm

noblepa wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:01 pm
TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:27 am
The poots think that State legislatures can override federal legislation. Where they get this idea, I have no idea.
The poots think pretend common law grand juries can actually try cases too, also, so much for the reality quotient.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:00 pm

noblepa wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Hey, it worked out so well for Jefferson Davis!

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:48 am

Anna would like to dispel the rumors that China owns California but there might be a bit of truth to it - might have something to do with capitalization or something. Her attempt to arouse me failed but I admit I am confused.
No, China Does Not Own California
There is an obnoxious video/email going around the circuit claiming that China "owns" California. I am not sorry at all that this isn't true, but like most lies, it does contain a kernel of buried truth. Consider what I am going to tell you now very carefully:
No, China does not own California. CHINA may own the STATE OF CALIFORNIA, which is a different matter entirely... Oh, and for everyone's information, we, the actual United States of America (unincorporated) own the UNITED STATES, INC., which owns CHINA.
I hope that you are all now suitably confused and aroused and want to know what is really happening.
Most of the speculation can be set at rest. The vermin centered in portions of California are being "burned out" --- unfortunately many innocent people and their property remain in harm's way. Bear in mind that those targeted have been instrumental in embezzling the entire "National Credit" owed to the American states and people, and that they have committed many crimes "in the name of" their own victims, so that the rest of the world is angry at us and mistaking us as the source of their problems.
What is interesting to me about this, is that these criminals---most of whom don't have a clue that they are involved in anything criminal--- are being targeted by their own masters, the top leadership of their own cabal has ordered their extermination in order to destroy the records of all the crimes and false accounting that has gone on. They are literally burning down their own offices and records stashes. Just as they burned whole libraries in Germany. Just as they torched the Library in Alexandria. Just as they set fire to Washington, DC, during the War of 1812 to try to cover up the truth about the Titles of Nobility Amendment and the frauds of their central bank at that time.
More of the same. Some things never change. This is how "they" do things---- they turn on their own servants and co-opted business partners and seek to destroy the records of their crimes. But guess what? It's all been captured and downloaded and distributed already.
It's a brilliant strategy so long as people remain deceived and think that these criminals either are us or represent us as agents.
When the Truth comes out and it becomes known that we have been the victims of the same criminals, the worm turns. Suddenly, people can see the two distinct groups identified in the Treaty of Paris (1783) and also in the actual Constitution--- and they are then able to wrap their heads around the fact that these rats have been working a fraud scheme against their employers (us, the American states and people) at the same time that they have been fomenting wars and pillaging and promoting crime and immorality in other countries "in our names"--- disgracing our flag and our nation abroad while secretively pillaging us at home.
And that, dear hearts, is what is actually, factually going on. The whole world is waking up and realizing that this is not a political problem. This is a matter of international crime and crime syndicates masquerading as lawful governments, of armed commercial mercenaries pretending to be soldiers, and of "evil in high places". As usual, the Bible described it best.
Time to wise up and buckle down and pass the word by word of mouth so that everyone everywhere finally knows what is going on----on the streets and in the cities, on the motorways and byways, here and abroad, within the military community and among the civilians and here at home in the actual,

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:18 pm

Anna is having a sad. Someone is posting her great court triumph.:violin:

http://annavonreitz.com/speciousbs.pdf

Larry Becraft and his side-kick Bob Hurt have been spreading this around the internet attempting to keep those dollars rolling into their coffers and discredit me at the same time:

https://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InternetOrde ... sID=108275

Some friends brought it to my attention and asked what happened, so here’s my official reply:

Well, nothing happened to it or with it, of course, because it involves two federal PERSONS and not me nor my husband at all. Wake up! I went to the Tax Court without ever "petitioning" it or allowing it to assume any jurisdiction related to me or my husband, and they were made to look ridiculous in front of the 62 lawyers they had brought in for the event.

I then turned around and posted my $12 million dollar judgment against them and the IRS in the land jurisdiction records. The difference is that they hold a delegated authority from me, but I hold the actual and supreme non-delegated authority over them. So I am turning over my judgment against them to the Marines for enforcement, as the international land jurisdiction is their "beat".

:snippity: :snippity:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 pm

i was months behind reading this thread.

About the 226 page filing. It is similar to the one I posted about Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:53 pm
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 13#p814539
A Example of the Lien Placed in Behalf of the State and People of Montana

With little change or exception, this is the wording of the liens being placed against the "State of State" franchise organizations, using Montana as an example and laying claim to:
Noticed by UCC-1 Financing Statement recorded as 2013-765902-5 on 8/22/2013, Recording District 500,.........

a comment on that post gave the link to
https://dnr.alaska.gov/ucc/search/Searc ... IN%20STATE

State of Alaska / Natural Resources / UCC / Certified Search
UCC CENTRAL CERTIFIED SEARCH
DOCUMENTS
WISCONSIN STATE

DOCUMENT # TYPE DISTRICT REC STATUS DATE
2016-016612-0 FINANCING STATEMENT 500 ACTIVE 09/02/2016

click the document # and the next display:
DOCUMENT: 2016-016612-0
District: UCC CENTRAL Download 2016-016612-0
Document Year: 2016 Number:016612Suffix:0
Date Recorded: 09/02/2016 11:36 AM
Pages: 1
Description: FINANCING STATEMENT

PARTIES
TYPE NAME ADDRESS
Debtor STATE OF WISCONSIN POST OFFICE BOX 7863 MADISON, WI 53707
Secured WISCONSIN STATE C/O POST OFFICE BOX 520994 BIG LAKE, AK 99652
Debtor STATE OF WISCONSIN POST OFFICE BOX 7863 MADISON, WI 537077863
Debtor WISCONSIN STATE OF POST OFFICE BOX 7863 MADISON, WI 53707

and from that screen you can DOWNLOAD the document by clicking the Document # again. It is a .TIF file.
Sorry, I don't do screenshots/attachments. IIRC, anna maria riezinger may be the only name on the document. Disregard the cap/non-cap letters. I don't remember how it was displayed. I just had her name in my notes.

Yes, it is confusing because her post says Montana and the filing shows WISCONSIN. I briefly tried searching that site by her name, her filing address, other states and didn't find any thing.
james-clinton:belcher / James C. Belcher / JAMES CLINTON BELCHER / James Clingon Belcher
eric jon belcher / ERIC JON BELCHER ESTATE / Eric Jon Belcher and Eric J. Belcher <I didn't look for anything else on ERIC.>
harold carl heinze / HAROLD CARL HEINZE (1336 staubbach circle, anchorage, ak) < same address on the recent 226 page dreck > I didn't look for anything else about him.
https://scannedretina.files.wordpress.c ... 7015-2.pdf

HAROLD could be the same guy involved in the "patent office" stuff that was posted here.

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... ld#p925488
Sun Oct 22, 2017
Whatever these nutz have cooked up tomorrow is "shock and awe" day. Has something to do with the patent office. From Ken Dost FB:
Monday is anticipated shock and awe day....History will be made beginning on this day ....Anna, Bob, Harold and I did holy hell good......

Okay. I see Northland10 (Mon Apr 24, 2017) posted about:
Apr 12, 2013 - The Final Judgment attached to Real Property owned by James C. Belcher and Anna Riezinger-Von Reitz, husband and wife (Judgment Debtors). The legal description of ... The property is commonly known as 2390 S. Southpark Road, Big Lake, Alaska, 99652, (the Real Property). NOTICE IS FURTHER ...
The property is commonly known as 2390 S. Southpark Road, Big Lake, Alaska, 99652, .........
total judgment amount of $186,359.32, ..........
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 32#p876327

Also the IRS case link was in Northland10's post
https://www.ustaxcourt.gov/InternetOrde ... sID=108275
Jul 2, 2013 - JAMES C. BELCHER,. ) ) Petitioner. ) ) Docket No. 1984-12. v. ) ) COMMISSIONER OF INTERNAL REVENUE,. ) Respondent. ) ORDER AND DECISION. Pursuant to the opinion of the Court as set forth in the pages of the transcript ofthe proceedings before Judge Joseph R. Goeke at Anchorage, Alaska, on ...
ANNA M. RIEZINGER-VON REITZ AND JAMES C. BELCHER,

Also Anna's husband posted by JohnPCapitalist Tue Jul 11, 2017 :
Apparently, at pretend judge Anna's house, the real power is wielded by her husband, one James Clinton Belcher. You see, he has popped up on the radarscope as the "head of state" for the United States of America in five recent posts by pretend judge Anna, wherein pretend President Belcher issues "public and judicial notice" to straighten things out.
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 75#p896229

FWIW - I didn't read this mess.
Tuesday, July 4, 2017
The Fifth of July -- James Clinton Belcher
http://www.paulstramer.net/2017/07/the- ... lcher.html

mimi - Sun Mar 22, 2015 had a lengthy post and it mentioned James Belcher and included a link to an inactive Facebook page "James Belcher, Painter".
http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... er#p629095
His last post:

From his ABOUT section:
Born on October 8, 1941

James is a well-known oil painter of seascapes and landscapes. He has been a full time pro since 1976 and is a Signature Member of Oil Painters of America

Personal Information
With a career spanning over thirty years, over 200 solo shows, and a body of work that includes over 4000 paintings, James Belcher is one of the most established painters of the American Pacific Northwest. Belcher comes from a distinguished family of artists and sculptors, and received his art lessons at home. He currently resides with his wife Anna and son Eric in Big Lake, Alaska.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:53 am

:yeah: Wow - I am impressed by the work that went into that post. I just check in on Anna every month or so - she mostly bores me (as does Kapn Karl) cuz they just post the same crap over and over.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 am

Pretend judge Anna is at it again. In this recent post, pretend judge Anna is railing against the US military, which she accuses of being an occupying force oppressing the country since the Civil War.

The article itself isn't the punch line. The punch line is that only a few months ago, pretend judge Anna was constantly writing letters to the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, as the last honest man standing in the US, to save us all from Obama, Congress, the courts and whatever other evil forces were denying us the right to drive without a license. But now these very same guys are evil incarnate.

Consistency is obviously a boring detail when you're a poot.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”