Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Gregg

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Gregg » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 pm

a sin, a female goat, and $200 have the same value in the current system of things, and it doesn't much matter how you cut it.

I see where she got confused. It cost $200 to commit a certain mortal sin with a female goat, in Alaska anyways. Or so I heard it was the going rate for a quality goat and a first class hotel.

:lol:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Anna von Reitz January 1 at 6:44pm ·
Why Neither Gold Nor Silver Hold Any Answers

For the last several months people have been wanting to argue over the pros and cons of silver versus gold standards to base monetary values on and so far as that goes, silver is the obvious choice. It's our traditional form of money and it is the least subject to manipulation. I have said that from Day One when the whole issue of precious metals-backed forms of money came up, and I still say so.
You are William Jennings Bryan and I claim my five pounds.

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Ahem.
GoldenGoat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Image Image Image Image Image

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm
Ahem.
GoldenGoat.jpg
:rotflmao: :thumbs:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Yet another amazing breakthrough in the jurisprudence in pretend judge Anna''s world. At long last, the pretend Republic of Texas has finally cracked the code.

In a post that goes a little nuts with the fonts and underlining (unusual for pretend judge Anna who at least avoids the temptations of 1996 MySpace web page design), she says that the Republic of Texas has figured out a bulletproof way to win in any court in the land by challenging jurisdiction. And they've managed to beat the IRS!
We had such a response-- and the Republic of Texas had such a response-- to my update on Progress that included my recap of their teleconference and new method of dealing with IRS claims, that we are publishing their next teleconference information for those interested in attending:
Public welcome.

Will have updated training to answer your questions on Jurisdiction Only.

Subjects to cover concerning Municipal Courts, JP Courts, County Courts, State district Courts, Federal Tax Courts and others called Kangaroo courts all with or without JURISDICTION.

Please, no other subjects discussed. Our time is too valuable for so many folks that finally wish to WIN and not play the same old losing games we all have played for the last 20 years plus.

Expect to hear some success on different subjects.
Date Tuesday January 23rd, 2018
Time 7:30 PM CDT
Special Guest to be present for training.
Guest Specialty is Jurisdiction, Jurisdiction, Jurisdiction only.
The accidental honesty is touching, but was probably unintentional, because I thought they've been winning for ages. Certainly, we get all those glowing progress reports from pretend judge Anna about her imaginary bank and law firm always being on the cusp of resolving the foreclosure crisis with one fell swoop.

I'm intrigued that she's dusting off a lot of associations with groups she hasn't been talking much about lately. She's also been touting the Michigan General Jural Assembly, which last time I checked had about 5 members including Ted Visner. Wonder if her endorsement is sending the numbers on their weekly conference call skyrocketing to as many as 10 people...

This is the first time I think I have heard pretend judge Anna saying anything about the pretend Republic of Texas. Wonder what they're going to say. Unfortunately, they threaten to disconnect anyone dialing in with a blocked number so I'll have to catch the replay...

boots

Post by boots » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 pm

I was reading this post, and I wondered to myself, "self, I wonder if her efforts along with Ken Dost have led to the entire world now owning their houses free and clear, since they were going to stop all foreclosures, forever, just a few months back?"

So, I went to Ken Dost's Facebook page, which is always a good place to visit if you haven't seen enough crazy lately.

He has a post (I would copy it here but I don't know how to do that) which states the following, I kid you not:
"This is the unsigned copy of my copyright the county of Columbia in the nation state of Oregon refused to record. thats ok though cause it was posted on the county library bulletin board, so lawful notice was given and established"
(Recreated with all punctuation and spelling errors intact).

He then attached a copy of a document full of gibberish where he purported to copyright his name. :rotflmao:
https://www.facebook.com/kdost1 < if you don't believe me.

Another of his posts reads as follows:
"I wonder, If you are hauled in on one of these bogus BAR attorney initiated, doctor paid off mental evals.
I bet they would shut the hell up if you began. laying down patents and start asking them questions...
It is awful to call another crazy when that person is most sane one in the room.
We have to stop living in fear of these criminals, we do so by gaining more than they even have ...put the fear of God into our oppressors as opposed the other way around.
The very act of coming forward with knowledge of patents and digital keys, is the very act of showing capacity and competence.
.... from there they are done
Any donations to keep this cause Going would be greatly appreciated as we wind up these matters of actual facts and truths and make our way towards final relief and remedy. Until that point is reached the lights need to stay on and bills paid. wire or PayPal. If you are able thank you ... FB message me."
So, I guess it's not going so well.... :think:

EastStander

Post by EastStander » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 pm

David Parsons is going for the Pulitzer with the following comment on Dost's post:

"You are you regardless you was a infint you still a living soul that they have no rights to claime you let the record reflect to show you and me the laws to over throw the living natural trust that has no authority over a living soul they must have a claime by Cesar gave them the athority to put you and me on a foreign bullitin baord and a american bulliton baord and show you and me a copy of that for the record."

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 pm

EastStander wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 pm
David Parsons is going for the Pulitzer with the following comment on Dost's post:

"You are you regardless you was a infint you still a living soul that they have no rights to claime you let the record reflect to show you and me the laws to over throw the living natural trust that has no authority over a living soul they must have a claime by Cesar gave them the athority to put you and me on a foreign bullitin baord and a american bulliton baord and show you and me a copy of that for the record."
I've heard more meaningful gibberish from the deranged that ride the subways. It's not that there's an idea expressed illiterately. There doesn't appear to be a coherent thought at all.

Thank you for reading that blog post so I don't have to.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:35 pm

EastStander wrote:

:lol: The Founding Fathers would be astonished to learn that the USA has a Roman foundation and not a Christian or Britih one :lol:

boots

Post by boots » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 pm
a sin, a female goat, and $200 have the same value in the current system of things, and it doesn't much matter how you cut it.

I see where she got confused. It cost $200 to commit a certain mortal sin with a female goat, in Alaska anyways. Or so I heard it was the going rate for a quality goat and a first class hotel.

:lol:
That's baaaaad

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:06 pm

EastStander wrote:

Forget the fried egg, this is a much better example of your brain on drugs.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:06 pm
EastStander wrote:

The wonder to me is that not only do they have access to the internet, but they are able to join Facebook and other social media. I realize it isn't all that difficult to sign up for Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever, but reading the above would suggest that even signing in to an account would present insuperable difficulties for them.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 am

NMgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 pm
Northland10 wrote:
EastStander wrote:

The wonder to me is that not only do they have access to the internet, but they are able to join Facebook and other social media. I realize it isn't all that difficult to sign up for Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever, but reading the above would suggest that even signing in to an account would present insuperable difficulties for them.
:twisted: Why do they have a mirror standing next to the computer?
► Show Spoiler

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am

Northland10 wrote:
EastStander wrote:

I confess. I was getting the gist of this, mostly, until we got to "bullitin"/"bulliton" board (board), and can't figure what he means by putting you and me on one, American or foreign. Now all I can think of is lost pet notices.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:07 pm

It looked to me like a conversation between Hunter Thompson and Keith Richards, in 1970, as transcribed by a Tommy Chong. :eek2:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:29 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am
Northland10 wrote:
EastStander wrote:

I confess. I was getting the gist of this, mostly,
Um.. this is meant with love and caring.
► Show Spoiler

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:29 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am
Northland10 wrote:

I confess. I was getting the gist of this, mostly,
Um.. this is meant with love and caring.
► Show Spoiler
I wasn't saying that I understood it, just that I could follow it. Sort of.

I have never done drugs, not even MJ, and I rarely drink.

So there. :grouphug:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:00 am

Anna says something about England and pig shit.
England, Again and Always

The worldwide search for a factual international understanding of the history and mechanism of fraud we have uncovered is underway.

And guess what?

It is monotonous, but the chips are in.....England started the rot, England benefited from the rot, and England is still the chief proponent and apologist for it all, too.

This week brought it all into focus from two completely different perspectives.

One was an almost-accidental meeting with British-based researchers into the ESTATE scam we have so often described, wherein doctors conscripted against their will to serve as "uniformed officers", are obliged to register the names of American infants.

A "registration" creates a joint interest in property. Via this venal and undisclosed practice, the foreign Territorial United States presumes to have an ownership interest in your Given Name, which amounts to an ownership interest in you and everything you are and everything you own.

This is a completely outrageous infringement and trespass against you, and is without cause or moral excuse in the vast majority of cases. It is so stinky in fact, that the perps actually falsify the public record of their activities by misidentifying the biological Mother as an "Informant" and by mischaracterizing her as an "unwed Mother".

These two lies are just the start of a long, long list of lies that the perpetrators heap on our backs and heads from then on, and this gross fraud has one purpose: to fill the pockets of foreign governments at our expense.

According to the British Territorial Government operating on our shores under our own delegated authority, we are a nation of bastards. Perhaps we should prove them right? And give them back what they deserve?

Great Britain has contrived to illegally and immorally use America, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, India, South Africa and numerous other countries as colonies for the past 150 years. What they could not win by force of arms they have wrangled by fraud and deceit. All they had to do was buy off, compromise, and blackmail enough members of the US Congress and enough members of the Roman Curia and that has not been difficult to do.

We have now discovered the full explanation of the situation according to English Equity Law of the Queen's Bench. The barristers responsible for uncovering it were prompted to do so because they, too, were being "presumed" upon, and they are disgusted as anyone might be, but their loyalty to their Queen is such that they expose it with one hand and try to find excuses for it with the other.

Its actually comical. Imagine a man with a mouthful of pig poop spitting it all out, retching, and then gasping, "But there's a reason for it....."

I dare say there is a reason for pig poop.

There is reason, so far as I know, for everything including warts and stars in the sky. I may not know the reason and I may not care what the reason is, either.

At a certain point, a mouth full of pig poop is a mouth full of pig poop. Being an American, I tend to see the whole business with a practical, jaundiced, and coldly angry eye.

Via the misuse of our own delegated authority and because we were stupid enough to repeatedly save their bacon, the British Government and the British Crown have contrived to pillage and plunder our labor, our resources, and credit for fifteen decades.

They have used the Territorial (Federal District) Government to do so. They've committed gross breach of trust, fraud, inland piracy, unlawful conversion of assets, kidnapping, involuntary servitude, press-ganging, racketeering and a host of crimes too numerous to mention---all on our shores, under the noses of our own sheriffs, and all the while pretending to be our friends and allies.

Now they propose that we should accept bankruptcy for their debts.

We have other suggestions.

So here are the British barristers and Commonwealth scholars who have uncovered the roots of this estate fraud scheme back farther in time than anyone in their right mind cares to go, and they are honest enough to admit it all for the good of people throughout the world, but also scared enough of being blamed for it to try to back-pedal and find a way to excuse it somehow.

For myself, the only reason I can think of against removal of the Inner City of London, Rome, Brussels, the United Nations Headquarters in New York City, and our own "dear" Washington, DC from the face of the earth is that it would simply cause more pain and devastation in a world where there has already been more than enough of both thanks to these gawd-awful liars and thieves.

Imagine the irony? I am listening to this bizarre Confession-Apologia going on with one ear and tracking the news that the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) has been caught practicing for an assassination of Trump with the other ear. Oh, flutter, flutter.....who could imagine that the US Navy would be involved in such a plot?

Anyone with a brain in their head.

Why was there ever a British Territorial Government set up in our country? Answer: our commercial fleet needed the protection of the British Navy. Despite the fact that we have paid for it all, whose control is the US Navy under to this day?

The Queen and her brood of hairy elves still command the US Navy, and the only reason they didn't physically overrun us in the wake of the so-called civil war they engineered on our shores was that the Russian Navy stood offshore and prevented it.

Yes, Virginia, there is a reason for everything. There is a reason why a quarter of all the Admirals in the US Navy are under indictment for corruption---and the number may easily climb higher. Why?

Because the US Navy (like the US NAVY, INC.) is the creature of England, just as it always has been, and England is always at the bottom of every nasty dog-pile since the time of Christ. Set your watch by it. Take it to the bank. Depend on it like snow in January.

The Brits just can't keep their hands off of other people's stuff and their noses out of other people's business.

We have to face the fact that the British Government has an endemic streak of criminality running through its core, all glossed over by a great sense of humor and a very thin, hard shell of civility. They apparently can't help themselves and are hereditary con men and pirates in the same way that others might suffer from kleptomania; they steal and lie even when they don't have to. They do it as an art form, as a game for entertainment. Four hundred years ago, Shakespeare referred to them as "perfidious Albion"--- so it was, is, and apparently, ever shall be.

Was I surprised that the Office of Naval Intelligence was caught rehearsing for an attempt on Donald Trump's life? Not in the least. If I were to pin-point any intelligence organization most likely to spawn such a grossly criminal endeavor, I would point my finger at the ONI and would do so without any need of specific names or details. It only makes sense that the Queen would seek to remove Donald Trump and that she would use what appears to be his own Navy against him.

The British plans were foiled, once again, and as it was during the Civil War---- thanks to Russia.

It's true that your "Mother" should love you and protect you, but as generations of abused children can attest, not every mother plays that role. Some mothers, like England, prey upon their off-spring, secretively sucking their energy and life-blood like a vampire, demanding back a hundred-thousand-fold for every shilling ever spent and showing no gratitude whatsoever for the loyalty of the Americans, Canadians, Australians, and others who stood by Britain through two World Wars.

We have all been ruthlessly victimized and parasitized as a thank you.

And yes, it is England at the bottom of the dog-pile again.

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 am

Well, that's us told. I wonder how the Welsh and the Scots managed to miss out on all this bounty?

Here is some unexpected news for you Ms. Reitzinger, I'm sitting on a great pile of your treasure and despite bags of gold and silver being not the most comfortble of resting places, I'm not going to give it back, so yah, boo and sucks to you.

Signed,
A Brit.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 am

As always, there are a few flaws in this "Annalysis" of the situation. Judge von Strudel hasn't identified the real ring leader of this international racket. The clues are everywhere. It is a struggle between ancient empires. We know that the throne of England has been taken over by non-English many times: by William from Normandy (France, but they were of Viking stock), Henry Tudor from Wales, James from Scotland, William from Orange (Netherlands), George from Hanover (Germany). But these were bit part players. England's current monarch, Queen Elizabeth, has signalled some of her imperial intentions. Her eldest son is named Charles. This can only be a reference to Charlemagne, indicating that Charles will be (or perhaps already is) the head of the Holy Roman Empire, created or resurrected by Charlemagne (who died in 814). And the struggles between ancient empires continue in modern times: Princess Diana was getting too close to the Al Fayed family, descendants of the last Pharoahs of Egypt, before that empire was merged into the Roman Empire. This was clearly a takeover play, and it could not be allowed to succeed, hence the "accident" in Paris. Who benefits? The clue is that in 1990, Prince Philip, wife of Queen Elizabeth, born in Greece, was appointed Lord High Admiral of the United Kingdom! What "united kingdom" does this title refer to? It is cleverly not stated, but the united kingdom can only be the combined (united) empires of Greece, Rome, France, England, Netherlands and Germany united as the New Holy Roman Empire! As Lord High Admiral, or Primate of All Navies, Philip rules this empire as regent until Charles is ready to take over the reins ... or should I say sheets?

Or is my own careful research wrong? Educate yourselves, sheeple! Do you wish to always feel Queen Elizabeth's jackboot crushing your windpipe?
Sekrit Stuffs!
The few historical facts above are from Wikipedia, all hail Wikipedia: the rest is scraped from the floor of a piggery.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:39 am

:rotflmao:

As a minion off the hills of the European continent I must sttrongly protest that we are left out of the great past of US uSA history :doh: :brickwallsmall:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:22 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:04 am
Or is my own careful research wrong? Educate yourselves, sheeple! Do you wish to always feel Queen Elizabeth's jackboot crushing your windpipe?
That would be her handbag crushing your windpipe. Sheesh.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:49 am

It is hard to keep up with Anna's brilliance. Today in Paul Stramer she is going on about something.

"I recently got a "complaint" letter from a reader who apparently got in trouble himself or had friends who were "thrown in jail" as a result of using a Notice of Liability---- and he wanted to let me know that a process I had recommended wasn't working, etc. " :snippity: :snippity:

More here: http://www.paulstramer.net/

realist

Post by realist » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:59 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:49 am
It is hard to keep up with Anna's brilliance. Today in Paul Stramer she is going on about something.

"I recently got a "complaint" letter from a reader who apparently got in trouble himself or had friends who were "thrown in jail" as a result of using a Notice of Liability---- and he wanted to let me know that a process I had recommended wasn't working, etc. " :snippity: :snippity:

:crazy:

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:49 am

That piece (linked above) is quite a dinky window into Anna von Strudel's high-octane nuttiness and arrogance:
Anna von Strudel de la PopTart wrote:I went so far as to send a Registered Letter to the entire Alaska Congressional Delegation making it clear that I am not acting in the capacity of a municipal or territorial citizen and they are not authorized to presume upon or represent me, but are instead obligated to do my bidding.
One of the peculiar aspects of the sovcit mind is that they demonstrate (to their satisfaction, if not a court's!) that they are not subject to The System because they are sovereign and outside the federal, state, British, admiralty, commercial, whatever jurisdiction ... but having established "you're not the boss of me because I'm not part of your system" they suddenly turn it onto its head and say "... but you are part of my crazy system and you must do exactly what I tell you to do because I am the boss of you." With mirth-inducing regularity, it fails.

Just for giggles, here's a precis of Anna's description of her current "two court systems" fable:
Anna von Strudel de la PopTart wrote:There are two kinds of courts typically at work in America. [...] There is the Territorial Court System, meaning British Territorial United States Court System that shouldn't even be addressing us, which uses British "Equity" Law and there is the MUNICIPAL COURT SYSTEM that uses COMMERCIAL LAW, which is used by the equally foreign MUNICIPAL UNITED STATES.
British Equity Law is a supremely evil thing, because it empowers the judge to act--- literally---- as the King. This form of law came about as a result of polluting English Common Law with Admiralty Law back in the 1750's. It gives the judges vast "powers of discretion" to do whatever they want with little or no reference to the written law or facts. They are able under "Equity Law" to dispose of you and your assets as possessions of the King, with them playing King.
[...] The Territorial Courts are operating as "pirate vessels" dry-docked on our "shores" and they are "press-ganging" American assets for British pockets, so it is paramount for you to realize that if they can find a means of charging you they will--- but they can only do so if you are acting in some capacity within their jurisdiction.
[...] These courts have a strictly defined 12 mile radius of operations, so if you stay outside that area they are technically not able to arrest you and I generally advise people to conduct all business that may be necessary with these courts via the mail. They have no right to address you, but you do have a duty to properly identify yourself and your activities as not being subject to their court.
I don't know where the 12 mile radius comes from - I wonder if it's something to do with how territorial waters are defined? As a sovcit, Anna probably doesn't recognize a distinction between land and sea!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”