Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Gregg

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Gregg » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 pm

a sin, a female goat, and $200 have the same value in the current system of things, and it doesn't much matter how you cut it.

I see where she got confused. It cost $200 to commit a certain mortal sin with a female goat, in Alaska anyways. Or so I heard it was the going rate for a quality goat and a first class hotel.

:lol:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Anna von Reitz January 1 at 6:44pm ·
Why Neither Gold Nor Silver Hold Any Answers

For the last several months people have been wanting to argue over the pros and cons of silver versus gold standards to base monetary values on and so far as that goes, silver is the obvious choice. It's our traditional form of money and it is the least subject to manipulation. I have said that from Day One when the whole issue of precious metals-backed forms of money came up, and I still say so.
You are William Jennings Bryan and I claim my five pounds.

How deep could the Deep State go if the Deep State could go deep?

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Ahem.
GoldenGoat.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:24 pm
Ahem.
GoldenGoat.jpg
:rotflmao: :thumbs:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:39 pm

Yet another amazing breakthrough in the jurisprudence in pretend judge Anna''s world. At long last, the pretend Republic of Texas has finally cracked the code.

In a post that goes a little nuts with the fonts and underlining (unusual for pretend judge Anna who at least avoids the temptations of 1996 MySpace web page design), she says that the Republic of Texas has figured out a bulletproof way to win in any court in the land by challenging jurisdiction. And they've managed to beat the IRS!
We had such a response-- and the Republic of Texas had such a response-- to my update on Progress that included my recap of their teleconference and new method of dealing with IRS claims, that we are publishing their next teleconference information for those interested in attending:
Public welcome.

Will have updated training to answer your questions on Jurisdiction Only.

Subjects to cover concerning Municipal Courts, JP Courts, County Courts, State district Courts, Federal Tax Courts and others called Kangaroo courts all with or without JURISDICTION.

Please, no other subjects discussed. Our time is too valuable for so many folks that finally wish to WIN and not play the same old losing games we all have played for the last 20 years plus.

Expect to hear some success on different subjects.
Date Tuesday January 23rd, 2018
Time 7:30 PM CDT
Special Guest to be present for training.
Guest Specialty is Jurisdiction, Jurisdiction, Jurisdiction only.
The accidental honesty is touching, but was probably unintentional, because I thought they've been winning for ages. Certainly, we get all those glowing progress reports from pretend judge Anna about her imaginary bank and law firm always being on the cusp of resolving the foreclosure crisis with one fell swoop.

I'm intrigued that she's dusting off a lot of associations with groups she hasn't been talking much about lately. She's also been touting the Michigan General Jural Assembly, which last time I checked had about 5 members including Ted Visner. Wonder if her endorsement is sending the numbers on their weekly conference call skyrocketing to as many as 10 people...

This is the first time I think I have heard pretend judge Anna saying anything about the pretend Republic of Texas. Wonder what they're going to say. Unfortunately, they threaten to disconnect anyone dialing in with a blocked number so I'll have to catch the replay...

boots

Post by boots » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:17 pm

I was reading this post, and I wondered to myself, "self, I wonder if her efforts along with Ken Dost have led to the entire world now owning their houses free and clear, since they were going to stop all foreclosures, forever, just a few months back?"

So, I went to Ken Dost's Facebook page, which is always a good place to visit if you haven't seen enough crazy lately.

He has a post (I would copy it here but I don't know how to do that) which states the following, I kid you not:
"This is the unsigned copy of my copyright the county of Columbia in the nation state of Oregon refused to record. thats ok though cause it was posted on the county library bulletin board, so lawful notice was given and established"
(Recreated with all punctuation and spelling errors intact).

He then attached a copy of a document full of gibberish where he purported to copyright his name. :rotflmao:
https://www.facebook.com/kdost1 < if you don't believe me.

Another of his posts reads as follows:
"I wonder, If you are hauled in on one of these bogus BAR attorney initiated, doctor paid off mental evals.
I bet they would shut the hell up if you began. laying down patents and start asking them questions...
It is awful to call another crazy when that person is most sane one in the room.
We have to stop living in fear of these criminals, we do so by gaining more than they even have ...put the fear of God into our oppressors as opposed the other way around.
The very act of coming forward with knowledge of patents and digital keys, is the very act of showing capacity and competence.
.... from there they are done
Any donations to keep this cause Going would be greatly appreciated as we wind up these matters of actual facts and truths and make our way towards final relief and remedy. Until that point is reached the lights need to stay on and bills paid. wire or PayPal. If you are able thank you ... FB message me."
So, I guess it's not going so well.... :think:

EastStander

Post by EastStander » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 pm

David Parsons is going for the Pulitzer with the following comment on Dost's post:

"You are you regardless you was a infint you still a living soul that they have no rights to claime you let the record reflect to show you and me the laws to over throw the living natural trust that has no authority over a living soul they must have a claime by Cesar gave them the athority to put you and me on a foreign bullitin baord and a american bulliton baord and show you and me a copy of that for the record."

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 pm

EastStander wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:07 pm
David Parsons is going for the Pulitzer with the following comment on Dost's post:

"You are you regardless you was a infint you still a living soul that they have no rights to claime you let the record reflect to show you and me the laws to over throw the living natural trust that has no authority over a living soul they must have a claime by Cesar gave them the athority to put you and me on a foreign bullitin baord and a american bulliton baord and show you and me a copy of that for the record."
I've heard more meaningful gibberish from the deranged that ride the subways. It's not that there's an idea expressed illiterately. There doesn't appear to be a coherent thought at all.

Thank you for reading that blog post so I don't have to.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:35 pm

EastStander wrote:

:lol: The Founding Fathers would be astonished to learn that the USA has a Roman foundation and not a Christian or Britih one :lol:

boots

Post by boots » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:51 pm

Gregg wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:43 pm
a sin, a female goat, and $200 have the same value in the current system of things, and it doesn't much matter how you cut it.

I see where she got confused. It cost $200 to commit a certain mortal sin with a female goat, in Alaska anyways. Or so I heard it was the going rate for a quality goat and a first class hotel.

:lol:
That's baaaaad

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:06 pm

EastStander wrote:

Forget the fried egg, this is a much better example of your brain on drugs.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:06 pm
EastStander wrote:

The wonder to me is that not only do they have access to the internet, but they are able to join Facebook and other social media. I realize it isn't all that difficult to sign up for Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever, but reading the above would suggest that even signing in to an account would present insuperable difficulties for them.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 am

NMgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 pm
Northland10 wrote:
EastStander wrote:

The wonder to me is that not only do they have access to the internet, but they are able to join Facebook and other social media. I realize it isn't all that difficult to sign up for Facebook, or Twitter, or whatever, but reading the above would suggest that even signing in to an account would present insuperable difficulties for them.
:twisted: Why do they have a mirror standing next to the computer?
► Show Spoiler

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am

Northland10 wrote:
EastStander wrote:

I confess. I was getting the gist of this, mostly, until we got to "bullitin"/"bulliton" board (board), and can't figure what he means by putting you and me on one, American or foreign. Now all I can think of is lost pet notices.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:07 pm

It looked to me like a conversation between Hunter Thompson and Keith Richards, in 1970, as transcribed by a Tommy Chong. :eek2:

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:29 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am
Northland10 wrote:
EastStander wrote:

I confess. I was getting the gist of this, mostly,
Um.. this is meant with love and caring.
► Show Spoiler

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:29 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:59 am
Northland10 wrote:

I confess. I was getting the gist of this, mostly,
Um.. this is meant with love and caring.
► Show Spoiler
I wasn't saying that I understood it, just that I could follow it. Sort of.

I have never done drugs, not even MJ, and I rarely drink.

So there. :grouphug:

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”