Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

RTH10260

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:36 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm
The 226 page whatever written by Anna, Ken, and Ben is here. I'm not gonna read it.
https://dostaffixedacations.files.wordp ... 9295-1.pdf
Somehow many companies are getting their intellectual properties handed over to the Strudel, and she has invested quite some time in research and lists all their patents (pulled from other documents, optically done prettier than Taitz ever managed). The only relevant verbiage is in the first pages.

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:45 pm

scirreeve wrote:
The 226 page whatever written by Anna, Ken, and Ben is here. I'm not gonna read it.
I'm in the middle of dyeing my hair and having nothing better to do, I started flipping through the thing. The first part is mostly lists of patents (with the occasional trademark) held by various companies, the Fed, etc. I notice my evil too big to fail employer has five pages of patents. (I actually stopped at that one to see if I could recognize anything.) The second part appears to be subsidiaries of various large financial institutions, including the aforementioned evil too big to fail one.

I looked at the Alaska UCC filing costs, and correct me if I'm wrong, but they may have only paid $20.00 to file that pack of garbage.

http://dnr.alaska.gov/ssd/recoff/fees_UCC.cfm

Yes, the Department of Natural Resources handles UCC filings in Alaska. It kind of makes sense, as so much of Alaska is possibly exploitable natural resources.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:43 am

Ken is still posting angrily, Many, many posts but here is one relevant to the Baroness Anna von Pastry with Nutz topic. Methinks Ken is drinking now.
If you are one of these ‘fuck the cops’ fuck everything and everyone bash people person
Stay the hell off my page - if you bash Anna go bang your head in a door or whatever it takes to knock you off
If you are into violence and armed conflict you are in the wrong place .. this is a page and a movement in peace and in truth, so take your anarchy violent shit elsewhere

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:47 am

scirreeve wrote:
I keep typing "Ben" when it is actually "Bob" - I don't know why I do that but my apologies.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:30 am

Northland10 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:24 pm
Regarding the claim that no lawyer could be President after 1819 (the missing 13th bs), apparently nobody got the memo since the lawyer President at the time was followed by another lawyer who was followed by another, and so forth. There were very few in the antebellum era who were not attorneys.
Am I wrong to conclude that since John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison (who did after all write most of the Constitution) had no qualms about being lawyers when they themselves served as President, that maybe the premise that the founders never wanted to allow lawyers to be President might be flawed?
Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:48 am

Gregg wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:30 am
:snippity:
Am I wrong to conclude that since John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison (who did after all write most of the Constitution) had no qualms about being lawyers when they themselves served as President, that maybe the premise that the founders never wanted to allow lawyers to be President might be flawed?
:thumbs:
There you go, trying logic versus magick.

Ain't gonna work. Logic doesn't give the answers they want so magick has to be their modality.

If logic worked for her, von Strudel wouldn't be a self-appointed judge but would instead be the self-appointed Regius Professor of Logical Philosophy and Philosophical Logic at the Free Papal University of Bologna-America, claiming that the Americans Philosophical Association rules everything in North America because its foundation predates the Declaration of Independence and because neither the DoI nor the Constitution mentions the APA, both those documents are invalid. That would also render the UCC invalid, and put all other sovcits in error. Oh wait, she tells us now that all other sovcits are in error anyway, damn heretics!

And von Strudel would be queen of everything because her imaginary university would trace its lineage through English Kings and Roman Popes to the oldest university in Europe. But it would be free too, so it doesn't signify when any of those respond to enquiries with "Who? No, she's nutz."

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:35 am

go bang your head in a door or whatever it takes to knock you off
This is a "movement in peace" so if you don't behave that way go do violence to yourself? Erm, okay.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:38 am

I keep wondering if it is painful for Ken being that stupid and ignorant. It certainly is for everyone around him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:30 am

Well now! Because you lawyers didn’t cough up for the original $379 trillion lien, Anna has seized all those patents.

Err Anna, those patents don’t belong to the Bar Association(s). You have proven that with your hundreds of copied pages.

voxpopuluxe

Post by voxpopuluxe » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:24 am

You know, not long ago I was looking at Her Judgeness' facebook pages (she has three that I've found) and I was struck by how ordinary and (relatively) sane one of them was. As far as I can tell, she stopped using that one in 2013. The other two, more recent, are distinguished by varying degrees of her particular brand of crazy. I sort of wondered if she really went off the rails around that time.
"Nazi pants fuck off!"

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:07 am

RTH10260 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:36 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Somehow many companies are getting their intellectual properties handed over to the Strudel, and she has invested quite some time in research and lists all their patents (pulled from other documents, optically done prettier than Taitz ever managed). The only relevant verbiage is in the first pages.
It's interesting that pretend judge Anna has now, for the first time that I'm aware of, filed one of these crazy documents. I am assuming that since it's a UCC1, it was filed with the Alaska secretary of state. So it sure seems like she has crossed a line and started going down the path that got the Colorado pretend judge/pretend grand jury LARPers in such trouble.

I don't know anything about how the UCC rules work, but presumably the ABA can find out about this and take appropriate action.

Also, I looked up fees to file a UCC1. According to the Alaska Recorder's Office (http://dnr.alaska.gov/ssd/recoff/fees_RO.cfm), the first page is $20.00 and each additional page is $5.00. So she and the rest of her band of loons shelled out almost $1,200 for this waste of paper. No wonder they're begging so hard for people to send money.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Gregg wrote:
That just shows how far back the conspiracy goes, man. :smoking:

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:06 pm

"Dost affixed acations"? Did he misspell the name of his WordPress subdomain and never corrected it? :lol:

Techno Luddite

Post by Techno Luddite » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:54 pm

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truthemerg ... on-freedom

The above is a link to an internet radio show where Ken meanders and rambles on about nothing, not making any points, not making any sense. But the host eats it up.

I guess it maybe is better that Ken is distracted from doing something more meaningful, if he's actually this crazy.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:08 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:59 pm
I don't know where they filed it, but there was apparently a shitload of Due Process.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Anna is really quite upset that Pope Francis hasn't responded to her - she has been waiting for 10 months!

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Over at NESARA News Now, some guy made a slightly negative comment on that. Very quickly, someone else posted love for Anna, as if the divine Anna would wreak vengeance if she was not loved.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/2017/11/o ... mment-form

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:52 pm

dead legal fiction entities that the Roman Curia has created and then allowed to run wild.
The zombie apocolyse has come from an unexpected quarter, and it's a real problem round where dear Anna lives, it is almost impossible to go shopping without being accosted by shambling hordes of strawmen, and if it was not so easy to dispose of them with a match or lighter, they could be a much bigger problem than just a messy street.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:37 pm
Over at NESARA News Now, some guy made a slightly negative comment on that. Very quickly, someone else posted love for Anna, as if the divine Anna would wreak vengeance if she was not loved.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.ca/2017/11/o ... mment-form
I giggled at this little nugget from von Strudel's drool:
Anna von Strudel de la PopTart wrote:I wish to make it clear for the public and private record that I am positing the cured Payment Bond, not depositing it, ...
Ah ha! Of course the Vatican Bank will be lighted to follow Supreme Overlord von Strudel's orders and will bit her account, but they need to confirm first that she is mentally ficient and mented, despite the impression her writing gives.

Von Strudel closes her nonsensical nuttiness with an instruction to the Pope:
Anna von Strudel de la PopTart wrote:Please inform Cardinal Mamberti that I will be sending him instructions with regard to the Payment Bond and you want him to follow my instructions to the letter.

Anna Maria
Quite the crazy fantasist!

I'm surprised that von Strudel hasn't yet worked out that PayPal is run by the Vatican... how else can one explain the obvious hint in its name?? They're teasing us, but we're not fooled! She should take over PayPal now!!

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:55 pm
:snippity:

I'm surprised that von Strudel hasn't yet worked out that PayPal is run by the Vatican... how else can one explain the obvious hint in its name?? They're teasing us, but we're not fooled! She should take over PayPal now!!
:rotflmao:

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:07 am

Anna von Strudel de la PopTart wrote:

Please inform Cardinal Mamberti that I will be sending him instructions with regard to the Payment Bond and you want him to follow my instructions to the letter.
"Sure Anna. I'll get right on that."
sure anna.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Am I being detained?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:50 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:07 am
Anna von Strudel de la PopTart wrote:

Please inform Cardinal Mamberti that I will be sending him instructions with regard to the Payment Bond and you want him to follow my instructions to the letter.
"Sure Anna. I'll get right on that."
sure anna.jpg
I would dearly like to send an email reply from the Vatican, but I am sorely out of exercise to create a genuine looking fake news email :lol:

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:18 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 pm
Gregg wrote:
That just shows how far back the conspiracy goes, man. :smoking:
Oh yes indeed, this was a major project for the English Bar (most of Lincoln's Inn were working on it). The Founders wanted their constitution to prohibit lawyers from high office, but through our agent Madison (esq) we tampered with the wording to reverse that intent. And because it was all in legalese, they fell for it. The Vatican was very happy with our work, beginning a long and prosperous association.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:19 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:55 pm
Von Strudel closes her nonsensical nuttiness with an instruction to the Pope:
Anna von Strudel de la PopTart wrote:Please inform Cardinal Mamberti that I will be sending him instructions with regard to the Payment Bond and you want him to follow my instructions to the letter.

Anna Maria
If she wants Cardinal Mamberti's attention, instead of asking the Pope she needs to attract the Cardinal with the proper call. Thankfully, you can buy a whole bunch of calls including,

Duck: "Quack"

Goose: "Honk"

Owl: "Who"

Jayhawk: "1-9, baby!!!"

And

Cardinal: "Dominus Vobiscum"

And if you order now, you also get a call to capture the elusive Looney Bird
► Show Spoiler
With apologies to Garrison Keillor
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:26 am

Looks like pretend judge Anna needs her medication adjusted. After last week's post ordering the Pope around, she's out with another one today that ought to become an instant classic.

Here, she goes down the rabbit hole of the difference between your copyrighted name and the one spelled in all capital letters, and how that somehow means you are a "vessel" in "maritime commerce" owned by a Puerto Rican "public transmitting utility" or something.

Well, the magic solution to all this corporate slavery is now, according to pretend judge Anna, a guy named ":Russell-Jay: Gould," who she terms "a righteous man in a crazy situation." I would agree, with the exception that I'd reverse the adjectives.

Turns out that Gould is a partner-in-crime of David-Wynn: Miller, he of the tortured syntax and the "Postal District Court" version of a pretend court system. A little Google-fu reveals that Gould has been involved in litigation with the IRS, which went about as well as you would expect, with some fairly curt dismissals of various cases by various judges.

So why does pretend judge Anna dig language loon Gould more than David-Wynn: Miller, the guy who created this bizarre pretend language that supposedly mathematically enforces truth? In other words, if she's buddy-buddy with His Holiness, why not deal only with the guy at the top of that particular food chain? A bit more Google-fu reveals that Gould has an additional title: "Vatican-key-master." I couldn't find a job description for this, but he could be just the guy to ensure that pretend judge Anna's recent demand of Pope Francis gets carried out post haste.

And just how much esteem does pretend judge Anna hold for Gould?
How do I feel about Russell-Jay:Gould? I love him. I am more than content that he is the custodian of the US flag and ready to commend him as Commander-in-Chief. There are some fine points that need to be worked on-- mainly just more education for both of us about the separate worlds we occupy-- but I can foresee a wonderful outcome for living people who, like Russell, just want to live in peace and have control of what is theirs by right.

I give you Russell-Jay:Gould: Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Too bad Gould's web site, http://www.federalpostalcourt.org has now run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. That will make it just a tad harder for him to monetize all of the publicity he's getting this morning from pretend judge Anna.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”