Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Foggy

Re: Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz)

Post by Foggy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:34 am

Oh, some saints are OK, I reckon. :-
If dogs run free, why not we?

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:01 pm

Foggy wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:34 am
Oh, some saints are OK, I reckon. :-
4-2, leading the NFC South. Hell yeah they're OK!

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Fake Judge Anna von Nutz and Steve Curry have a "now-perfected lien of $279 trillion dollars". 226 pages long - I haven't bothered to look for it. From her FB:
226 Pages
We have completed work on the ABA Lien --- the first bite at the whole criminal infrastructure upholding, orchestrating, and automating the Great Fraud. It is a mammoth work.
The work began more than three years ago when Coloradan Steve Curry began due process of an International Obligation Lien against the American Bar Association and International Bar Associations.
This now-perfected lien worth $279 trillion dollars has been cured, a sovereign-level Bill of Lading has been brought in favor of The United States of America (Unincorporated) and a Writ of Execution has been issued.
It is important to realize that a great deal of Due Process has gone into this and every effort was made to provide recourse and rebuttal opportunities and chances to cure in hundreds if not thousands of court cases all over America.
The continued lawless operation of the private territorial and municipal courts acting in Bad Faith and Color of Law on our soil has resulted in vast damage to our states and our people--- and a generation of smug lawyers who think that they can get away with murder on paper and no end of other paper terrorist activities without it ever coming home.
Welcome to today, which is the beginning of tomorrow.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:53 pm

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: mmmm buttery goodness

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Hopefully someone will write "Accepted for Value" on it and post it back.
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:46 pm

Hay, divided by 315 million people, that's only $885,714.29 each.

Let's keep it so only middle-aged white men are eligible, kthxbye. :mrgreen:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:03 pm

They been purfecting that lien for going on two years now. I just wonder who they think is going to enforce it for them, their pretend court certainly isn't going to get anywhere.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:35 pm

OK, OK. I agree to just take the $885,714.29. Happy now? :smokeears:

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:35 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:33 pm
Fake Judge Anna von Nutz and Steve Curry have a "now-perfected lien of $279 trillion dollars". 226 pages long - I haven't bothered to look for it. From her FB:
226 Pages
We have completed work on the ABA Lien --- the first bite at the whole criminal infrastructure upholding, orchestrating, and automating the Great Fraud. It is a mammoth work.

The work began more than three years ago when Coloradan Steve Curry began due process of an International Obligation Lien against the American Bar Association and International Bar Associations.

This now-perfected lien worth $279 trillion dollars has been cured, a sovereign-level Bill of Lading has been brought in favor of The United States of America (Unincorporated) and a Writ of Execution has been issued.

It is important to realize that a great deal of Due Process has gone into this and every effort was made to provide recourse and rebuttal opportunities and chances to cure in hundreds if not thousands of court cases all over America.

The continued lawless operation of the private territorial and municipal courts acting in Bad Faith and Color of Law on our soil has resulted in vast damage to our states and our people--- and a generation of smug lawyers who think that they can get away with murder on paper and no end of other paper terrorist activities without it ever coming home.
Welcome to today, which is the beginning of tomorrow.
The last time they published this lien, it was almost invisible even among the poot groups on the web. Last time I googled "$279 trillion lien," it came up with but a handful of links to it. You'd think that with that much pretend money on the line, all the believers in the power of pretend judges would be pretty excited. And the excitement surely would have ramped when, in January 2016, pretend judge Anna announced that any pretend marshals who wished to could help collecting that $279 trillion, earning themselves a 20% finder's fee. But I never saw any postings that any of the pretend marshals or even pretend marshal wanna-be's actually showed up at ABA headquarters asking to be paid.

So with that distinct lack of interest back then, why would they suddenly decide to reactivate this as their main attempt to invigorate their doddering base of Denny's dwellers? And if people didn't fall all over themselves to collect on the lien before, what will the promised "Writ of Execution" do?

With all the begging for money in the last two weeks, followed by this, I wonder what's going on with pretend judge Anna's finances. She's usually not this strident about begging for cash.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:50 pm

I learned a bit about the civil war and Abe Lincoln from a screed she posted on Facebook this afternoon:
Dear Supreme World Settlement Commander: :?

By addressing these issues to your attention we do not subject ourselves nor our country. Please bear in mind that we can prove every fact and hear counsel regarding every concern:

1. The so-called American Civil War was never declared and never ended by a formal Peace Treaty of any kind. As a result, it must be considered an illegal commercial mercenary action on our shores.

2. The so-called American Civil War commenced in April 1861 as the result of actions by Abraham Lincoln, a Bar Attorney, who was precluded from holding any public office in our government as of 1819.

3. It follows that Lincoln's actions had nothing to do with us.

4. Lincoln either: (a) unlawfully occupied the Office of the President of the United States of America under conditions of deceit, or (b) Lincoln occupied the similarly named Office of President of the United States and in either case, Lincoln violated our trust and committed constructive fraud and made war on our shores in violation of our actual Constitution which provides only for mutual defense of our geographically defined states.

5. This Breach of Trust and fraud by an officer of HRM Victoria counts as one of the greatest crimes in history and it has continued to plague and confuse this nation and the world ever since.

6. At the end of the war the perpetrators of these crimes pretended to abolish slavery, while in fact enshrining slavery as a permanent part their government....
Of course, there is much, much more.

Am I being detained?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Ken shares personal moments from the gathering at Anna's house to write the latest majik werds.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Wow, if someone took the time to correct all the grammatical errors and fuzzy logic of Ken's screed there ... it would still be a passel of utter nonsense. :lol:

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:00 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:28 pm
Ken shares personal moments from the gathering at Anna's house to write the latest majik werds.

Ken has just lost 10 days of his life and the cost of his flights. I guess believing you are at the centre of a cult is important to some.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:00 pm

Well, at a minimum they appear to have been drunk.

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:30 pm

Those are some mighty grand delusions.

Who in the hell thinks Anna is a spy? Those people must be even more stupid than Anna.

Do we know if these thing is being filed in real court somewhere? Or is it just a pretend court?
Am I being detained?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:59 pm

I don't know where they filed it, but there was apparently a shitload of Due Process.
► Show Spoiler

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:14 am

It came to me. That post reminds me of That 70s Show, where they're sitting around the table in the basement getting high and saying stupid things.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:44 am

NotaPerson wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:30 pm
Those are some mighty grand delusions.

Who in the hell thinks Anna is a spy? Those people must be even more stupid than Anna.

Do we know if these thing is being filed in real court somewhere? Or is it just a pretend court?
It seems to me that pretend judge Anna works her judicial miracles such as solving the mortgage crisis and cancelling the national debt without benefit of a court (real or pretend) or even a pretend grand jury.

If you look at the original $279 trillion pretend lien, it's published without benefit of court stamps and/or case number from a real court. And, at the time, I searched diligently and couldn't find a pretend court that they said it was filed in. And that includes the Colorado pretend judge and pretend grand jury crowd, even though pretend judge Steven ("Fake Meteorite Man") Curry was the main instigator, and pretend judge Gary Dean Darby and pretend grand jury administrator Steven Nalty from that crowd were signatories. One blog post claimed that Curry was jailed at the time for filing the lien but I think it was for something else.

One thing you've gotta give pretend judge Anna credit for is staying out of trouble by avoiding anything that would look to real courts like unauthorized process of law, simulation of legal process, etc.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:56 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:44 am
One blog post claimed that Curry was jailed at the time for filing the lien but I think it was for something else.
It was for selling fake meteorites. He was convicted in 2012 or 2013, but they didn't get around to jailing him until 2015. Of course this set off all manner of righteous indignation in the pootosphere.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:24 pm

Regarding the claim that no lawyer could be President after 1819 (the missing 13th bs), apparently nobody got the memo since the lawyer President at the time was followed by another lawyer who was followed by another, and so forth. There were very few in the antebellum era who were not attorneys.
North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Loving the title of this topic, it's a very Sunday brunch name :P

If you combine Strudel with Pop Tart you get...

Anna von Toaster Strudel.png
Unfortunately, like Von Strudel de la PopTart's ideas, they are very unhealthy :lol:

It seems like a war. Is she really a Strudel and a PopTart? She seems fried and baked :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

vic

Post by vic » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:20 pm

Half-baked with a fried brain.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Exactly Vic, just like her pal Dost. Everybody gets executed in his fetid little world.
Kens Emotions Are Not In Check.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:52 pm

Yeah - Anna's co author Ken is on quite the roll today. Many other stupid posts today too.
We the people are the victims (I really hate that word) of a vast conspiracy to place us under a military state, not the United States of America, but the Department of Navy is the name of this country, by assignment and change of name, under which our inheritence to a credit union has been stolen by the Department of Navy as administered by the Department of Defense.
We the people have been conscripted into service on the public side and served up to the Bankers and insurances on the private, the control over which is by the criminal acts of BAR attorneys through and by forgery and fabrication of our name, signature,.and identity....
the evidence proving all this overwhelming.......
We cannot allow this to continue any longer, and we shall and must put an end to this by first alerting the world of the criminal acts of the United States of America who have turned we the global people into their prostitutes for gain, wealth, and power ...

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm

The 226 page whatever written by Anna, Ken, and Ben is here. I'm not gonna read it.
https://dostaffixedacations.files.wordp ... 9295-1.pdf

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”