The Fake Republic of Texas

Notorial Dissent

Re: The Fake Republic of Texas

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:39 pm

Unless things have changed dramatically, the last I heard, MI J G was mostly Destry and his even dumber brother, and the voices in Destry's head. They were fighting with the Postal Union judges last I recall and each side excommunicating the other. They sound like Anna's kind of people. All totally useless.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:33 am

Grumpy Old Guy wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:36 pm
I saw that too. Of course, Anna does not cite any cases that the wheelchair and walker brigade won.
Don't knock it sonny, the 1st Volunteer Lone Star Rascal Brigade will rise again!

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Gregg

Post by Gregg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:01 am

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:38 pm
Speaking of the Fake Republic and their legal troubles, one of their representatives (or former since I cannot find her anywhere on their government lists), Susan Rebecca Cammack, has been trying to stop the foreclosure and not an eviction from a house. In poking around google, and the many cases that pop up, I noticed she had filed in the Western District of Texas called, Copyright of Susan Rebecca Cammack Cestui Que Vie Trust E/State. The docket listing (I did not go to pacer to see more):
NOTICE of Filing Common Law/International Law Copyright of All Biometrics of the Live Sentient Being Known and Described As: susan-rebecca: (of the cammack clan/family) the Executor, Living Beneficiary, Donor of the Susan Rebecca Cammack Cestui Que Vie Trust/Estate #449115630, CUSIP Number 449 11-5630 by Susan Rebecca(afd)
Edit: I think her supposed magical "CUSIP" number is actually another number she had received many years ago. 449 is the giveaway.

She has provided enough to steal her identity, though. If you need a fake identity to commit some crimes with, that is. That, or like, have a plan B if you want to become a terrorist.

Honorary Commander, 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment
Deadly Sausage Dogs from the Sky

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:38 pm
Speaking of the Fake Republic and their legal troubles, one of their representatives (or former since I cannot find her anywhere on their government lists), Susan Rebecca Cammack, has been trying to stop the foreclosure and not an eviction from a house. In poking around google, and the many cases that pop up, I noticed she had filed in the Western District of Texas called, Copyright of Susan Rebecca Cammack Cestui Que Vie Trust E/State. The docket listing (I did not go to pacer to see more):
NOTICE of Filing Common Law/International Law Copyright of All Biometrics of the Live Sentient Being Known and Described As: susan-rebecca: (of the cammack clan/family) the Executor, Living Beneficiary, Donor of the Susan Rebecca Cammack Cestui Que Vie Trust/Estate #449115630, CUSIP Number 449 11-5630 by Susan Rebecca(afd)
Edit: I think her supposed magical "CUSIP" number is actually another number she had received many years ago. 449 is the giveaway.
She's been flinging the arglebargle at any court she can over her foreclosure for a while. The TX 4th District COA shut her down pretty brutally in May 2017.
2017-04-17-00271-cv.pdf

She was also arrested by the Kerr County Sheriff on 10/7/16 for multiple counts of "simulating legal process" with bail of $37,500 for all charges. Link: https://www.rapsheets.org/texas/kerrvil ... n/02426-16

She was convicted, and got remanded to jail in October 2016 for failing to comply with probation. Got a year in the clink for that. http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/ ... 420230.php
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:01 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 pm
She's been flinging the arglebargle at any court she can over her foreclosure for a while. The TX 4th District COA shut her down pretty brutally in May 2017.
TX 4th District COA wrote:Cammack argues we have jurisdiction because (1) we have jurisdiction to determine our own jurisdiction;
Her argument does not follow SCROCLLCNFFP (SovCit Rules of Common Law Land Court No Frilly Flag Procedure). Jurisdiction is determined by a real natural living human of land not sea. She's telling the non-land admiralty Appellate Court that they decide jurisdiction, not her.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”