Will we get a wee wee tape?

Linked from his Call Me Gav page: https://www.paypal.me/seim

Dolly

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Kendra wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:07 pm
Linked from his Call Me Gav page: https://www.paypal.me/seim
Thanks. I seldom go there and didn't think of that.

I usually check Facebook for his posts.

Gavin Seim for Liberty
https://www.facebook.com/callmegav/

Gavin Seim
https://www.facebook.com/gavinseim

The last link has a new video:

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Don't forget that his work is full of reaoucrces.

Feck sake, its almost like I'm the one typing this stuff. *cough* Not that I am. Of course. :-

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Gavin Seim for Sheriff
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:54 pm

EDIT - nevermind. This tweet was already posted here.
See http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 75#p939375

<SNIP my original comment>

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:00 pm

Thanks Dolly. I don't know how I ended up posting that on the Trump thread. It was a 45 tweet I was trying to post. Time to wear the bag again... :bag:

Never mind.

DZ Bill

Post by DZ Bill » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Ok so its been a fun couple of days in Fogbow Land but to shed a little reality on the situation with Gavin and the possibility of him ever standing trial

Bounty Hunting..... It is illegal to drag fugitives back across the boarder from Mexico...thats not to say it doesn't happen

Washington will not extradite on a 5k misdemeanor warrant so even if he comes back in the US if he stays out of Washington State there is a good chance he will never end up arrested on the current charges.

Now we do have some options if we really want to put the screws to the guy

Members can contact all his social media, go fund me, and You Tube pages inform them that he is a fugitive forward them a copy of the court info and watch his accounts go offline

There is a federal statute about flight to avoid prosecution as well as it being a criminal violation to actively support/harbor a fugitive so Washington State may be able to charge his family members if its proven they are financially supporting him.

If we can find out who his bail bonds agency is who wrote his initial bond we may be able to get them to allow an outside "bounty Hunter" to execute the warrant (all it takes is a copy of the bod a written assignment to the bounty hunter and a copy of the warrant. This would allow somebody to scoop him up and bring him back to Washington if say he ends up in Texas because Mexico kicks him out after 180 days

just possibilities ........but either way it couldn't be happening to a more deserving asshole

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:21 pm

DZ Bill wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 pm
Ok so its been a fun couple of days in Fogbow Land but to shed a little reality on the situation with Gavin and the possibility of him ever standing trial

Bounty Hunting..... It is illegal to drag fugitives back across the boarder from Mexico...thats not to say it doesn't happen

Washington will not extradite on a 5k misdemeanor warrant so even if he comes back in the US if he stays out of Washington State there is a good chance he will never end up arrested on the current charges.

Members can contact all his social media, go fund me, and You Tube pages inform them that he is a fugitive forward them a copy of the court info and watch his accounts go offline

There is a federal statute about flight to avoid prosecution as well as it being a criminal violation to actively support/harbor a fugitive so Washington State may be able to charge his family members if its proven they are financially supporting him.

If we can find out who his bail bonds agency is who wrote his initial bond we may be able to get them to allow an outside "bounty Hunter" to execute the warrant (all it takes is a copy of the bod a written assignment to the bounty hunter and a copy of the warrant. This would allow somebody to scoop him up and bring him back to Washington if say he ends up in Texas because Mexico kicks him out after 180 days

just possibilities ........but either way it couldn't be happening to a more deserving asshole
The offense has to be a felony. It has to be tried in the federal district where the trial would have been held. And it has to be approved by the AG, Deputy AG, Associate AG, or Assistant AG, and that can’t be delegated. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1073

I think there are two separate questions in play: (1) whether he’ll be detained at the border by CBP on the warrant, and (2) whether he’d be extradited. I think the chances for detention are pretty good. I think extradition is possible but unlikely.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:34 pm

I'd like to stick it to him as much as anyone; but to me, the fact that he's in self-imposed exile and can never go home is almost good enough. This little Mexican adventure won't last long. He'll become disallusioned soon enough*, and want to move on. Any country which requires a visa is unlikely to let him in, which limits the number of places he can visit. (Even if they would let him in with a pending misdemeanor charge - which may or may not show on a routine visa check - they will probably want proof that he can support his family while they are in the country, and he won't be able to provide that.) He is stuck with his wife and kids in an RV. If he loses the RV, either through theft or by trying to fly to another country, he'll have lost everything. He has had to leave all of his expensive toys behind. He can't go home without getting arrested. Where is the victory in that?

From what Maybenaut and others have said, it seems he does have a solid civil rights case re: opening the phone. But he isn't winning it by running away. The brave thing to do would be to stay and fight, and take your lumps as they come - that is what true civil rights icons do. But as soon as he actually had a legitimate civil rights complaint, he turned tail and ran. He's demonstrated nothing but his cowardice. (And by the way, given the number of times he repeats that he's not a coward, it's obviously getting to him to hear us call him that.)

He hasn't won. He can't win. Best-case scenario, he never again steps foot in Grant County, or possibly in Washington State. That means a lifetime of running away. Worst-case scenario, he goes home, answers to the charges, and gets a fine and maybe a teeny little bit of jail time. Am I the only one here who thinks the worst-case scenario sounds better than the best-case scenario? But Gavin is exactly the sort of person who would make a mountain out of a mole hill. He has options, and most of them are better than living in a cramped RV with seven kids and a stinky toilet, eating food from street vendors who may or may not wash their hands after going toilet, and drinking raw milk from cows which probably have worms. But he's too stupid and cowardly, with too big a martyr complex, to see that the persecution only exists in his own mind.
Off Topic
*A few weeks ago I was at a friend's barbecue where I met a couple who wants to move to the US. One of their stated reasons for wanting to move? "In the US you guys actually protest your government." What struck me as odd about that comment was that I remember thinking something similar about Australia when I moved here - I was surprised at the level of political activity here. So now when I see Seim make the same remark about Mexico, I wonder if it's just a 'grass is greener' thing.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Patreon might have issues with being used to support a fugitive as well.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:25 pm

maydijo wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:34 pm
I'd like to stick it to him as much as anyone; but to me, the fact that he's in self-imposed exile and can never go home is almost good enough.

It really is. Gavin's destroyed himself and his family far more thoroughly than we ever could. All we can really do is watch it burn.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Doesn't he still own a home in Ephrata? Filled with ... stuff? Is he gonna sell it and send his wife to do all the packing? :think:

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:34 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:39 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 am
Much as I hate to say it and much as I despise Gavvy, I have to say that I agree with his refusal on the phone, nothing else, but that does bother me.
But that's why he should have hired a lawyer to advocate for him.

Or just left the police officer alone.

I wonder what the woman who was originally stopped thinks of all this.
Didn’t the judge say he was going to hold off on ruling on the phone issue until he shows up for court? I agree he needs an attorney to help him navigate this, and I was a little surprised that the judge didn’t consider the issue waived by his failure to appear. On the other hand, I can certainly see the judge exercising some caution. But in reality, it doesn’t matter because they can’t open the phone without him either telling him the password, or putting his fingerprint on the device.

That is, unless they do what the government did in the Apple case, where they wanted Apple to write code to unlock the phone, and Apple refused. Just like with a safe, once they have a warrant open a safe even if they don’t have the combination they can force the lock. In the apple case the government just hired a third-party to do it. But I imagine that was not inexpensive for the government to do.

As an aside — nothing to do with Gav — I wonder if, once the government pays a third-party to write that code, does the government own it and can they share that with other law-enforcement, or was it in the agreement with a third-party that they wouldn’t do that and they would only use it for this particular case. That will probably all be revealed in time.
As I recall Syed Farook's phone was an iPhone 5 and they exploited a security flaw that likely doesn't exist in a newer version (doesn't Gavin always have the newest toys?) They being the FBI, or hackers in the employ of, and whatever technique was used is classified, certainly not going to be used on some penny ante case like Gavin's.

Well barbecue my ham hocks!

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:22 pm

DZ Bill wrote:

Thanks for that info--this is why this place is so great (although you did make us sad knowing that a bounty hunter really can't go and hook him out of there).
Foggy wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 pm
Doesn't he still own a home in Ephrata? Filled with ... stuff? Is he gonna sell it and send his wife to do all the packing? :think:
Sagebrush mentioned that the house is co-owned by Gavin/Sondra and Gavin's parents.

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Foggy wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 pm
Yes he does.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/810+L ... 19.5338791

Worth a Zillow estimated $174,457
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/810- ... 7757_zpid/

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:30 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:53 pm
Gav has a theory about the origin of that audio.
Trolls managed to get a recording of yesterdays court hearing already. Something I can't even do. They have someone on the inside, perhaps known information MD Laughter. Either way here's what happened at court.
These are purely political crimes and no probable cause was ever found. They put out a $5000 note for #BlueISIS enforcers to take me with violence and also want to drop the absurd harassment charge.
Not good enough! It's time for us to stop playing along with treason. Full dismissal and the return of my property is all I'm interested in. These are fake proceedings for fake charges and for my saftey I decline their violation of my human rights..
Can someone tell me what in the world that line is supposed to mean?

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 pm

I had a bit of a laugh at this bit, from Zillow:
The Zestimate for this house is $174,457, which has decreased by $643 in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,325/mo, which has decreased by $40/mo in the last 30 days.
Is that true for every house in the area, or just that particular one since it's owned by Gavin?

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 pm

HogGravyandChitlins wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:30 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:53 pm
Gav has a theory about the origin of that audio.
Trolls managed to get a recording of yesterdays court hearing already. Something I can't even do. They have someone on the inside, perhaps known information MD Laughter. Either way here's what happened at court.
These are purely political crimes and no probable cause was ever found. They put out a $5000 note for #BlueISIS enforcers to take me with violence and also want to drop the absurd harassment charge.
Not good enough! It's time for us to stop playing along with treason. Full dismissal and the return of my property is all I'm interested in. These are fake proceedings for fake charges and for my saftey I decline their violation of my human rights..
Can someone tell me what in the world that line is supposed to mean?
Just more nonsense about MD Laughter working for the Feds. Because that's how their minds work - Once upon a time MD Laughter was one of them, and then she figured out what a bunch of grifting liars they are, so to them, the only explanation is that she's an informant, not that she's smartened up about them.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Off Topic
It took Gabbin 3 edits to get that just right. I am not sure which was first, the correct order of changes. Posting without the links to avoid the Facebook post to appear again.
Gavin Seim for Liberty
23 hrs ·
Trolls managed to get a recording of yesterdays court hearing already. Something I can't even do. They have someone on the inside, perhaps federal informant MD Laughter. Either way here's what happened.

Not good enough! It's time for us to stop playing along with treason. Full dismissal and the return of my property is all I'm interested in. These are fake proceedings for fake charges and for my saftey I decline their violation of my human rights... http://bit.ly/2jjnJ1I
Gavin Seim for Liberty
23 hours ago · 8
My trolls managed to get a recording of yesterdays court hearing already. Something I can't even do. Looks like they have someone on the inside.

They mention that probable cause was found even though it never was and put out a $5000 note on my head. They also want to dismiss the harassment charge.

Not good enough. It's time for full dismissal and the return of my property. These are fake proceedings for fake charges carried out by a fake judge. I decline being abused by these criminals... http://bit.ly/2jjnJ1I
Gavin Seim for Liberty
22 hours ago · 66
Trolls managed to get a recording of yesterdays court hearing already. Something I can't even do. They have someone on the inside, perhaps federal informant MD Laughter. Either way here's what happened.

Not good enough! It's time for us to stop playing along with treason. Full dismissal and the return of my property is all I'm interested in. These are fake proceedings for fake charges and for my saftey I decline their violation of my human rights... http://bit.ly/2jjnJ1I
From his other page:

Gavin Seim
23 hrs ·
The informant trolls have access that we don't. here's a recording from yesterdays gearing

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:03 pm

maydijo wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 pm
Just more nonsense about MD Laughter working for the Feds. Because that's how their minds work - Once upon a time MD Laughter was one of them, and then she figured out what a bunch of grifting liars they are, so to them, the only explanation is that she's an informant, not that she's smartened up about them.
Ok, looked it up, someone from the Bundy ranch sphere, good grief, Gavin sure knows how to dramatically overestimate his own importance, "someone on the inside" yah, right, sure! Couldn't help getting a little chuckle though, because obviously I know exactly the source of that audio.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:13 pm

HogGravyandChitlins,
Thank you for your report and comments.
:bighug:

Hidden Content

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:13 pm
HogGravyandChitlins,

Hidden Content
Hidden Content

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:13 pm
HogGravyandChitlins,

You are very welcome, whenever Mr. Seim's day in court arrives I will do my best to be there.
I actually had a very enjoyable weekend in Moses Lake, reacquainting with old friends, meeting children I had never seen, good times.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:32 pm

Hidden Content

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:33 pm

DZ Bill wrote:

Didn't his parents post his bond?

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”