Gavin Seim

Dolly

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:40 pm

Azastan wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:24 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Hidden Content
Hidden Content

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:53 pm

HogGravyandChitlins wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:33 pm
DZ Bill wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 pm
If we can find out who his bail bonds agency is who wrote his initial bond we may be able to get them to allow an outside "bounty Hunter" to execute the warrant (all it takes is a copy of the bod a written assignment to the bounty hunter and a copy of the warrant. This would allow somebody to scoop him up and bring him back to Washington if say he ends up in Texas because Mexico kicks him out after 180 days

just possibilities ........but either way it couldn't be happening to a more deserving asshole

Didn't his parents post his bond?
That's what I thought too. BTW, awesome job on BOTG, thank you.

vic

Post by vic » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 pm

maydijo wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:34 pm
I'd like to stick it to him as much as anyone; but to me, the fact that he's in self-imposed exile and can never go home is almost good enough. This little Mexican adventure won't last long. He'll become disallusioned soon enough*, and want to move on. Any country which requires a visa is unlikely to let him in, which limits the number of places he can visit. (Even if they would let him in with a pending misdemeanor charge - which may or may not show on a routine visa check - they will probably want proof that he can support his family while they are in the country, and he won't be able to provide that.) He is stuck with his wife and kids in an RV. If he loses the RV, either through theft or by trying to fly to another country, he'll have lost everything. He has had to leave all of his expensive toys behind. He can't go home without getting arrested. Where is the victory in that? :snippity:
:like:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:04 am

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:33 pm
DZ Bill wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:03 pm
If we can find out who his bail bonds agency is who wrote his initial bond we may be able to get them to allow an outside "bounty Hunter" to execute the warrant (all it takes is a copy of the bod a written assignment to the bounty hunter and a copy of the warrant. This would allow somebody to scoop him up and bring him back to Washington if say he ends up in Texas because Mexico kicks him out after 180 days

just possibilities ........but either way it couldn't be happening to a more deserving asshole

Didn't his parents post his bond?
Was cash bail bond - no bail bond agency involved as far as I could tell. Nathan live streamed it all and the Seim family were all pitching in cash but IIRC Grant and Sue put up the most cash. He never posted that video as far as I know but I saw a bit of it when he was live.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:56 am

Screenshot 2017-12-11 06.54.13.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 am

pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:56 am
Well, fleeing to another country to raise an army and return triumphantly is a historically classic move. The bundies are sufficiently stuck in a romanticized past I could actually picture them thinking they could pull it off.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 am

neeneko wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 am
pipistrelle wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:56 am
Well, feeling to another country to raise an army and return triumphantly is a historically classic move. The bundies are sufficiently stuck in a romanticized past I could actually picture them thinking they could pull it off.
It worked so well for Bonnie Prince Charlie. ;)

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:31 am

Volkonski wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 am
It worked so well for Bonnie Prince Charlie. ;)
Heh. Well, historically classic move is not quite the same as consistently successful ^_^

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:49 am

Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:03 pm
maydijo wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:32 pm
Just more nonsense about MD Laughter working for the Feds. Because that's how their minds work - Once upon a time MD Laughter was one of them, and then she figured out what a bunch of grifting liars they are, so to them, the only explanation is that she's an informant, not that she's smartened up about them.
Ok, looked it up, someone from the Bundy ranch sphere, good grief, Gavin sure knows how to dramatically overestimate his own importance, "someone on the inside" yah, right, sure! Couldn't help getting a little chuckle though, because obviously I know exactly the source of that audio.
He must not read the Fogbow or doesn't know what BOTG means. Thanks so much for you service to the Bow. You are awarded a BOTG medal whenever Foggy gets around to designing one. :clap:

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:19 am

Very simple:

You go to User Control Panel --► Profile --► Edit signature and enter the code for whatever icons you are legitimately claiming.

Boots On The Ground:

Code: Select all

http://thefogbow.com/forum/images/boots.png

Boots On The Ground at an appearance in court by Orly Taitz (good luck getting one of these in the future, but whatevs)

http://thefogbow.com/forum/images/boots_orly.png

... AND you gave us a humorous Fashion Report about the poots or birthers you saw:

http://thefogbow.com/forum/images/fashion.png

Photojournalism Award (you tooked some purty pitchers):

http://thefogbow.com/forum/images/photojournalism.png

Court Reporter Award (you gaved us a blow-by-blow of court proceedings):

http://thefogbow.com/forum/images/reporter.png

Suckegg Court Reporter Award: Only one person qualifies for this, and he already won it a brazilian years ago. Finest court reporter in this great land of ours and always will be. Yeah, that's a little tiny egg. Suck on it, peeps.

In the other category:

I Met A Fogbow Member!

http://thefogbow.com/forum/images/met_obot.gif

Attended an Offishal Fogbow Meetup:

http://thefogbow.com/forum/images/meetup.gif
Image[/offtopic]

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:56 am

Gavin Seim for Liberty
36 mins ·
We recently heard from a source that Judge David Estudillo, the signer the warrant used to legitimize officer Canady’s theft of my phone made a deal with local “authorities” that he would find probable cause on anyone they brought in, regardless of the facts.

Backroom deals are hard to prove on paper but this makes sense with the illegal acts I have personally witnessed this man commit in court. It’s also a Felony under USC 18.

This is a theme in US courts. Legally judges are required to throw out charges that lack evidence. In reality they back their crony buddies. I refuse to bow to these fake judges and I’m calling for a full investigation into the actions of each judge and prosecutor in Grant County.

If you have information that may lead to the conviction of Judge David Estudillo please email gavinforliberty@gmail.com

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:53 am

Gavin needs to get in touch with Mike Zullo. Mikey can invent evidence to prove whatever Gavin wants proving, though Mikey would be no good in court, he runs away if questioned.

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:59 am

Although in the scheme of things Seim is a trivial annoyance (but also mendacious and despicable), do the "authorities" just ignore the kind of smear he has published (see above post) about a Washington State judge?

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:04 pm

Wait, did Seim say something was a "felony under USC 18"? I assume he means Title 18 of the USC, which is essentially the entire federal criminal code. Cite a specific statute, you lazy fuck.

It seriously reminds me of the time the jailhouse amateur lawyer claimed that some statute really said what he wanted it to say, and when the judge asked what statute specifically, he replied with the inevitable: "I can't remember, I just know it says that."

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left past the picture of King George III

Post by fierceredpanda » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:12 pm

Uninformed wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:59 am
Although in the scheme of things Seim is a trivial annoyance (but also mendacious and despicable), do the "authorities" just ignore the kind of smear he has published (see above post) about a Washington State judge?
I mean, it's not going to make the judge view your case in a more favorable light, but it's not like Seim threatened the judge or anything. Threatening judges will get you in a whole lot of trouble, but crying about how what they are doing is totes illegal because you don't like it is pretty meh compared with going on the lam in a foreign country and flaunting it on the internet. I can promise you that courts take an exceptionally dim view of fleeing the jurisdiction.

Also, the First Amendment is a thing. Since Seim isn't (thank all that is holy) a licensed attorney, he isn't barred by the Rules of Professional Conduct from saying nasty things about judges, so as long as he doesn't venture into credibly threatening statements, he isn't doing anything illegal. Even statements like this that might rise to the level of civil defamation (though I really doubt it - I would think New York Times v. Sullivan applies to local judges), that's not a matter to be dealt with by law enforcement. Just, as you said, mendacious and despicable.

"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple; the smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:23 pm

Thanks.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:32 pm

From his "Gavin Seim" page
Gavin Seim
1 hr · Instagram ·
Epic morning. The locals are just chilling. No fishing license needed. Living of the land is not banned yet in #Mexico

I did a google search for "Mexico Fishing License". This is from the result page. I didn't bother going to the links or searching further.

In order to operate a boat that carries fishing equipment in Mexican waters, it is necessary to hold a valid boat permit and personal fishing licenses for everybody aboard the boat, regardless of age and whether they are fishing or not. A Fishing License is not required when fishing from land.
Mexico Fishing Licenses - Adventure: Mexican Insurance Services
https://www.mexadventure.com/mexico-tra ... icense.cfm

Mexican Fishing License - CONAPESCA Office in San Diego
https://www.mexadventure.com/mexico-tra ... APESCA.cfm
You do NOT need to purchase a Mexican fishing license if you are only going to be fishing from the shore while in Mexico. This includes surf fishing from the beach, fishing from the rocks, or fishing from a pier. Unlike the US state of California where you need a fishing license for any type of ocean fishing, Mexico does not ...

Mexican Fishing License - Discover Baja Travel Club
www.discoverbaja.com/go/fishing-licenses/
Mexican law requires that ALL people on a boat that has any fishing tackle aboard have a current Mexican fishing license. This includes young children. If you're old enough to hold a pole, you need a license.

Mexican Fishing Regulations | BajaInsider.com
www.bajainsider.com/article/mexican-fishing-regulations
May 22, 2015 - Our information is gleened from the Conapesca website: Mexican Sport Fishing Regulations. When operating a boat that carries fishing equipment in Mexican waters, it is necessary to hold a valid fishing license for everybody aboard the boat, regardless of age and whether fishing or not. A Fishing License ...

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Gee whiz, Gavin sure is concerned about the judge, considering he has refused to comply and left the country already.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:54 pm

Gavin Seim for Liberty wrote:If you have information that may lead to the conviction of Judge David Estudillo please email gavinforliberty@gmail.com
Where to start...

What does Gav think he’s going to do from Mexico to get a judge in the United States convicted of a crime?

Why on earth would Gav think he’s got any credibility with the people who make the decision to charge the crime, given (1) his history of contempt for authority generally; (b) his obvious bias against this specific judge for issuing the warrant; and (iii) his status as a fugitive?

If someone (and by “someone” I mean someone sane) were actually in possession of such information, why would the trust Gavin with it rather than go to the authorities themselves?

This whole backroom deal stuff is just such bullshit. It’s one of those results-oriented things that these wing-nuts like to trot out, like, “see, every time the police went to him for a warrant he found probable cause, which proves he’s on the take.” But so what? The police know that they need to have probable cause to get a warrant, they know what the bar is, and they know what they need to present to the magistrate or the judge to get the warrant.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:08 pm

What I find so interesting is that Seim uploaded all the paperwork necessary for anyone with half a brain to understand why the warrant was granted. It wasn't just the police reports. There was a video from one of Walmart's cameras and at least two unrelated witnesses. Those witnesses both stated that Seim's language and demeanor were threatening and it is absolutely reasonable to believe the evidence for that would be on his phone, given his propensity for video recording his encounters. I'm surprised he uploaded those documents, maybe he didn't read them all the way through or maybe he knew his cult followers won't read them through.

He's made things inconvenient for himself. His parents can certainly sell his house for him and get his belongings and put them in storage or in their garage. But he probably can't ever set foot in Washington, the BOLOs will be out for him. I'm certain that authorities in Washington would just prefer that he not come back and good riddance, they won. But, if he does come back, they will continue with prosecution. In the meantime the only thing he really has accomplished is giving them more time to hack into his phone. I for one would love to see all the videos that he doesn't upload. I have always believed there is a ton of videos on his phone that make him appear so stupid that he can't even make himself look sane through editing. The ones he does edit and upload make him appear to be a moronic paranoid troublemaker, I can just imagine what the others are like.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:13 pm

I realize the prosecutor wants to get as much evidence as possible, I suspect they could probably convict even without the phone evidence. He obstructed an officer from doing his duty and even the person he stopped stated the same.

Gavin's problem is that he does not see his own behavior as an actual crime, so in his mind, this is all a conspiracy against him. Funny thing, in this instance, his alleged crime has an individual victim, the officer (not to mention the person stopped who probably has a right that the LEO not be distracted by an idiot buttinsky).

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 pm

RVInit wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:08 pm
I for one would love to see all the videos that he doesn't upload. I have always believed there is a ton of videos on his phone that make him appear so stupid that he can't even make himself look sane through editing. The ones he does edit and upload make him appear to be a moronic paranoid troublemaker, I can just imagine what the others are like.
This is my take on the situation. Un-edited Gavin would show the average person what a devious moron he is. His edited videos would come across as genuine as this:

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Anyone else recall during his big 2016 roadtrip and they were in Vegas and there was quite the kerfuffle over security for the big ferris (sp?) wheel insisting that Sondra's purse be searched and they ejected or something? We were promised video of the whole thing, as well as video of the kerfuffle at Chuck E Cheese (something to do with stamping the kids' hands?). I don't recall ever seeing either of those two videos, my guess is that they weren't editable to his narrative?

bob

Post by bob » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Off Topic
Foggy wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:19 am
Suckegg Court Reporter Award: Only one person qualifies for this, and he already won it a brazilian years ago. Finest court reporter in this great land of ours and always will be. Yeah, that's a little tiny egg. Suck on it, peeps.
I was informed that a SECR could bestow a SECR award for court reporting above and beyond. (See, e.g., infra.)

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:09 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:55 pm
Anyone else recall during his big 2016 roadtrip and they were in Vegas and there was quite the kerfuffle over security for the big ferris (sp?) wheel insisting that Sondra's purse be searched and they ejected or something? We were promised video of the whole thing, as well as video of the kerfuffle at Chuck E Cheese (something to do with stamping the kids' hands?). I don't recall ever seeing either of those two videos, my guess is that they weren't editable to his narrative?
Probably so. I did forget to mention that sadly, if LE does manage to get into his phone, they will not release any of his video. Possibly if he comes back and any of that video does get entered as evidence, maybe we would see it if the court videotapes the proceedings. I do think in Gavin's case they really should consider releasing a video recording of the proceedings instead of just allowing Seim to put out his misinformation. and really, they should spring for body cams. That might possibly put Seim out of business in the event LE decides that it is in the best interest of public safety for them to dispel the misinformation Seim is releasing for grifting on his various platforms.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”