Gavin Seim

ArthurWankspittle

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Kendra wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:18 pm
I saw some chatter on Goblin's twitter page. They're saying that if he doesn't show and a warrant is issued, his PayPal account will be frozen? PayPal ignorant, so asking for a friend. :bag:
No idea but suppose it could be assisting a felon fleeing so they freeze the account so as not to get into trouble.
Kendra wrote:
Also, still wondering where they've got their gunz stashed. I can't imagine they left them behind.
I thought someone said they weren't allowed to take them to Mexico?

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:01 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Regarding the possibility of Seim "interacting" with Mexican law enforcement. Zero possibility of that happening. Seim harasses law enforcement in the United States, at least in western states precisely because he knows his white privilege is likely to work in his favor and cops will not overreact and blow him away as some of them might possibly do in the case of an African American behaving the same way. Mexican police and Mexican courts are far more likely to actually BE the corruption that Seim claims American LE and courts to be. He won't dare do anything but smile and wave and kiss the ass of any Mexican LE he might encounter. I actually would LOVE to see a video of that.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:03 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:51 pm
Kendra wrote:
I saw some chatter on Goblin's twitter page. They're saying that if he doesn't show and a warrant is issued, his PayPal account will be frozen? PayPal ignorant, so asking for a friend. :bag:
No idea but suppose it could be assisting a felon fleeing so they freeze the account so as not to get into trouble.
Kendra wrote:
Also, still wondering where they've got their gunz stashed. I can't imagine they left them behind.
That's what I thought too, but because they can't never stopped Gavin before did it?

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Kendra wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:03 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Kendra wrote:
That's what I thought too, but because they can't never stopped Gavin before did it?
Can't remember the dude's name, but we had a thread here a while back discussing a former Marine took his guns to town in Mexico and got locked up for his trouble. Needless to say, the right was outraged, what with the Mexicans denying this American Hero his Second Amendment right to carry. :roll:

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:56 pm

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
http://www.mexonline.com/mexguns.htm

DON'T DO IT.

If he's actually crossed the border, and has any guns/ammunition/knife/mace--he will be arrested and thrown in jail.

At least, we can hope :thumbs: .

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Another article about Gav in his local paper - sounds like he emailed them some responses to questions.
http://www.columbiabasinherald.com/crim ... conspiracy

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Azastan wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:56 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
http://www.mexonline.com/mexguns.htm

DON'T DO IT.

If he's actually crossed the border, and has any guns/ammunition/knife/mace--he will be arrested and thrown in jail.

At least, we can hope :thumbs: .
We can hope then? Remember how freaked out he was over the Las Vegas ferris wheel and them wanted to search Sondra's purse?

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Maybenaut wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:52 pm
Can't remember the dude's name, but we had a thread here a while back discussing a former Marine took his guns to town in Mexico and got locked up for his trouble. Needless to say, the right was outraged, what with the Mexicans denying this American Hero his Second Amendment right to carry. :roll:
Following a lot of political pressure he's coming home. It helps his case that he appears to have been told one thing, filed some forms then got arrested because the weapon was too short (it was an ancient shot gun).
Further research says without written permission off the Mexican president, the Pope and a few others you can expect to get your head kicked in and spend at least a few years in jail if you try taking any sort of firearm into the country. Otherwise, enjoy your holiday señor.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

jmj

Post by jmj » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Kendra wrote:

His parents are apparently just as nuts as he is, so it's conceivable that they're holding them for him.

DejaMoo

Post by DejaMoo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:49 pm

If I had the money and the means, I'd be sooooo tempted to find a cop in Gavin's vicinity who'd be willing to pull him over and give him a hard time.

After all, he just might have smuggled a gun or two over the border.

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:55 pm

There was a comment in his Facebook page asking if the federales had found his secret hiding place. I took it to be a reference to guns, but I wouldn't know if the poster was serious or just joking.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:32 pm

Somerset wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:24 am
Hercule Parrot wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:48 am
.... As encryption is more widely used by criminals and subversive elements, the state cannot accept this without losing substantial investigatory capabilities. So they may legislate to force weak crypto, they may covertly sabotage or backdoor operating systems, or invest in powerful hacking capabilities. And in that situation the privacy of all law abiding citizens is sacrificed.

Not sure what the answer is, especially as this defies national boundaries.
Legislating weak cryptography was tried for years. All it did was weaken US companies to industrial espionage. The Clipper Chip was an ill-fated attempt to get a back door into a "standard" cryptography algorithm. It also failed miserably. Investing in powerful hackng capabilities sounds good in theory, but in practice good hackers don't want to work for the US government, so our capabilities suck.

Ultimately, I think LE is going to have to stop trying to take the easy route and start building cases knowing there are going to be data sources that are unavailable.
Yes, and they are already doing that to some degree in some countries. But I don't see it becoming the global norm. Governments, courts, state agencies etc are not going to accept unbreakable encryption becoming an everyday barrier to their investigatory reach.

Maybe the US Supreme Court will declare a principled stance, but US alphabet agencies will continue to hack and subvert crypto regardless. In Russia and China the courts will make the orders required by the state, and coercive power will be applied more directly. Apple (for example) will be under attack across the globe, sometimes by deniable agencies who would cheerfully kidnap a developer's child and post them home in pieces.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:22 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Are his charges felonies?

GreatGrey

Post by GreatGrey » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:01 am

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Kendra wrote:
If he gets caught with guns in Mexico he's gonna wish he could trade paces with LaVoy.

I am not "someone upthread".
Trump needs to be smashed into some kind of inedible orange pâté.

Somerset

Post by Somerset » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:07 am

GreatGrey wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:01 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Kendra wrote:
Kendra wrote:
If he gets caught with guns in Mexico he's gonna wish he could trade paces with LaVoy.
That's an understatement

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:16 am

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:51 am

My thoughts:

1. Nice way of looking after the kids. First he shushes one up because he's live streaming. Later, he asks the girl if she's looking after the little one and watch out for the pool. Nice.

2. Still having stomach issues, I assume from the water.

3. We are lectured on the differences between motels and hotels and motels being hourly for the frisky couples.

4. They are checking out Mexico as a place for poots to leave the US for a better life. Seems to be going well so far, but he's awfully silent on gunz and the second amendment, which is a huge switch from anything I've heard from him in the last couple of years of observing him.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:57 am

Kendra wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:51 am
:snippity:

4. They are checking out Mexico as a place for poots to leave the US for a better life. Seems to be going well so far, but he's awfully silent on gunz and the second amendment, which is a huge switch from anything I've heard from him in the last couple of years of observing him.
Mexico will start screaming: "Build the wall! Build the damned wall!"

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:08 am

NMgirl wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:57 am
Kendra wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:13 am

NMgirl wrote:
Kendra wrote:

Mexico will start screaming: "Build the wall! Build the damned wall! We will pay for it!!"

FIFY :blink:

--- George W Bush

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:17 am

I watched the video of Seim's interaction with the Mexican officer. I wonder why he didn't immediately launch into his usual you are not the boss of me and have no right to pull me over see my license or anything else. Oh, right. He knows damn well that kind of behavior would get him dragged out of the car and beaten to within an inch of his life. Go on, Gav. Please act the same way with Mexican LE as you do with LE back home. I dare you. I double dog dare you.

Won't happen. He's a total complete chickenshit.

--- George W Bush

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:05 pm

If many of the Poots run off to Mexico, I may have to consider supporting the wall.

Thanks Obama.
Edit: My original post had runoff instead of run off. I considered leaving it since Poot runoff seems an appropriate term.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:11 pm

NMgirl wrote:
Kendra wrote:

We'll even pay for it!!

ETA: Ninja'd by RV. Well, probably not. That's what I get for not reading the whole thread before I respond. But, great minds, etc. :thumbs:

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:36 pm

RVInit wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:17 am
I watched the video of Seim's interaction with the Mexican officer. I wonder why he didn't immediately launch into his usual you are not the boss of me and have no right to pull me over see my license or anything else. Oh, right. He knows damn well that kind of behavior would get him dragged out of the car and beaten to within an inch of his life. Go on, Gav. Please act the same way with Mexican LE as you do with LE back home. I dare you. I double dog dare you.

my first question is why is he allegedly getting pulled over at all already?

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:06 pm

Whip wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:36 pm
RVInit wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:17 am

my first question is why is he allegedly getting pulled over at all already?
The video doesn't really show him being "pulled over" although he says that he was. It only shows that he is possibly on the side of the street (possibly parked?) and an officer is speaking to him. He doesn't show any portion of the video prior to that. So, for all we know he could be parked on the side of the road and an officer could have approached him to offer help - who knows, maybe he was parked illegally or something. The video doesn't show enough, IMO, to really know how or why the officer is attempting to talk to Seim. Seim could have called him over for all we know.

--- George W Bush

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”