Gavin Seim

scirreeve

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by scirreeve » Fri May 18, 2018 5:31 pm

Uninformed wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:25 pm
In less than a week Slime will have been in Me-he-co for over six months. Assuming he was/is subject to the terms of a "tourist visa", would it be better to ensure the Mexican authorities are aware of this, or best left to let things play out to the inevitable, but unpredictable, bad ending?
I assume that that was the reason for his Colombia trip - to restart the 180 day clock. US citizens don't need visas unless they stay more than 180 days.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri May 18, 2018 5:42 pm

What we are seeing from Gavin is a reaction to a perceived threat to his self-esteem and self-worth. When the details of his cowardly flight from prosecution were examined Gavvy realized that his hidden, true self had been revealed.

Seim's bunny run when umasked resulted in a sort of fall from grace.

His core being threatened Seim's behavior has become even more unsettled, resulting in him inventing self-agrandizing stories.

---------------------------
Dope Clock: It has been 5 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri May 18, 2018 5:45 pm

arayder wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:06 pm
Desperate for relevance Gavin is claiming he and his family has been threatened via voice mail with assassination by an ex-cop working for Blue Isis. He then opines that he "doesn't have the voice mail handy" (1). Ya' have to figure that if Gavin really had the evidence of a threat he'd show it. The story reminds us his rationale for fleeing the U.S. in the first place.

Then to make himself seem relevant he says he's inspired people to blow off their court appearances and flee. But again Gavin won't produce the evidence (2). This time the excuse is that producing name would get people fleeing justice, and already in trouble, in trouble. If these folks exist, by Gavin's own theories, they are home free once they flee the U.S.

Five days ago, pretending he has the way out of the apocolypse he says the U.S. could in be in chaos in 48 hours (3).

Like I used to say about Bobby Menard. . .this guy lies like a ten year-old.

(1) https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RJfzF8igpg at 8:43

(2) https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RJfzF8igpg at 10:43

(3) https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RJfzF8igpg at 17:43

Dope Clock: It has been 5 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.
I haven't watched his video - there was an article about his arraignment that said the FBI was investigating the threatening phone calls after Ernie's arraignment. Maybe it has something to do with that but I am speculating without subjecting myself to listening to his nonsense.
Pitman’s affidavit also states that Eureka Town Hall received multiple calls following the incident — mostly from out of state — demanding terTelgte’s release. An additional 20 calls were recorded that night before the message recorder ran out of space.

The affidavit states that the FBI assigned an agent out of Kalispell to investigate any threats related to the incident.
http://www.thewesternnews.com/local_new ... ce_officer

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed » Fri May 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Yup, but you're not supposed to leave the country with the express intent of simply extending a "tourist" stay. Also, too he may have a villa rental agreement extending beyond the original stay, and his van/trailer may not have left the country. I admit to feeling extraordinarily vindictive towards this mendacious cowardly provocateur. :twisted:
Edit: Hi Sheriff - it's Brexit/Nearly from Olive.

arayder

Post by arayder » Fri May 18, 2018 6:06 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:45 pm
I haven't watched his video - there was an article about his arraignment that said the FBI was investigating the threatening phone calls after Ernie's arraignment. Maybe it has something to do with that but I am speculating without subjecting myself to listening to his nonsense.
Pitman’s affidavit also states that Eureka Town Hall received multiple calls following the incident — mostly from out of state — demanding terTelgte’s release. An additional 20 calls were recorded that night before the message recorder ran out of space.

The affidavit states that the FBI assigned an agent out of Kalispell to investigate any threats related to the incident.
http://www.thewesternnews.com/local_new ... ce_officer
The Montana authorities knew all about Gavin's Youtube dog whistle calls to "hold the judge and the Blue Isis" accountable. They also knew that commenters below Gavin's Youtube called for violent acts against Montana authorities. It's not surprising the Montana folks called the FBI.

It's worth pointing out that Gavin never took the comments down despite being informed that they had been posted.

It's perfectly possible that the FBI talked to Gavin and he subsequently and purposefully misrepresented the conversation so as to make it seem he was being threatened rather than questioned.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 pm

I changed my mind - I don't think Gav was talking about the FBI. I bet he is referring to Ace Baker (real name Josh Shoaff). He is an ex cop and both KK and Gav have disparaged him recently calling him an "informer" and whatnot and I think he responded at one point on FB. He is also a violent unhinged person so I wouldn't be surprised if he called and threatened Gav. When Mark Conors publicly disclosed Ace's infidelity (when Ace was at the LV poot STAND) Ace grabbed gunz and tried to go to Mark's house - got picked up by the cops when his own poot friends turned him in and was put on a psych hold and then released.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sat May 19, 2018 7:57 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 pm
I changed my mind - I don't think Gav was talking about the FBI. I bet he is referring to Ace Baker (real name Josh Shoaff). He is an ex cop and both KK and Gav have disparaged him recently calling him an "informer" and whatnot and I think he responded at one point on FB. He is also a violent unhinged person so I wouldn't be surprised if he called and threatened Gav. When Mark Conors publicly disclosed Ace's infidelity (when Ace was at the LV poot STAND) Ace grabbed gunz and tried to go to Mark's house - got picked up by the cops when his own poot friends turned him in and was put on a psych hold and then released.
That sounds plausible. It certainly fits the pattern of dysfunctional infighting that often occurs in the wretched little subculture. Again, since Gavin can't/won't produce the voice mail we don't even know if it exists. In his usual way by keeping the whole thing secret Gavin can make it out to be anything he wants or needs it to be.

I point out that if Gavin's family is in real danger he's not done them a favor by running to a place were he is essentially disarmed, and by live streaming to the world that he's leaving the kids at a certain friend's house while he dines with his wife. Neither is it wise for him to take them on outings during which he loses awareness of what's going on around him because he's fiddling with his camera.

Dope Clock: It has been 6 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Sat May 19, 2018 9:40 am

scirreeve wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 5:31 pm
I assume that that was the reason for his Colombia trip - to restart the 180 day clock. US citizens don't need visas unless they stay more than 180 days.
From what I've read on expat and travel forums, Mexico doesn't care much if you overstay, as long as you're spending money and not causing trouble. Is Gavin really going to play this game of taking his whole family out of the country every 6 months for the rest of his life? That'll drain his money even faster.

I've heard it's not difficult to get permanent residency in Mexico if you want it. But i wonder if Gavin's ego is too great to do so without it being an asylum claim. :yankyank:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat May 19, 2018 10:08 am

Gavin's Ephrata starter fixer-upper has had a pending offer for a while. $180,000.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sat May 19, 2018 10:29 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 9:40 am
I've heard it's not difficult to get permanent residency in Mexico if you want it. But i wonder if Gavin's ego is too great to do so without it being an asylum claim. :yankyank:
I am not sure Gavin realizes how obvious it is that he talks to the Mexican police differently then he does U.S. cops. He's friendly and courteous to the Mexican cops. It's no surprise that they treat him better than the U.S. cops who he serially verbally abused. Back home he used to walk into police stations and smart off to the police and staff so badly that they had to ask him to leave. When he later encountered the same cops who got curt wth him he pretended he was being abused.

My point is that I think Gavin doesn't have any problem being courteous when it serves his needs. I have no doubt that Gavin, off camera, is perfectly capable of walking into a Mexican government building, say "sir" and "ma'am" and fill out whatever forms he needs to maintain his residence in Mexico.

Upon kissing the man's ring in private Gavin wouldn't have the least problem telling his minions that he gets treated right in Mexico. The story fits the Seim narrative.

Dope Clock: It has been 6 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 19, 2018 1:23 pm

arayder wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 7:57 am
scirreeve wrote:
That sounds plausible. It certainly fits the pattern of dysfunctional infighting that often occurs in the wretched little subculture. Again, since Gavin can't/won't produce the voice mail we don't even know if it exists. In his usual way by keeping the whole thing secret Gavin can make it out to be anything he wants or needs it to be.

I point out that if Gavin's family is in real danger he's not done them a favor by running to a place were he is essentially disarmed, and by live streaming to the world that he's leaving the kids at a certain friend's house while he dines with his wife. Neither is it wise for him to take them on outings during which he loses awareness of what's going on around him because he's fiddling with his camera.

Gav played the voice mail in a new video last night - its not Ace or the FBI. He supposedly used an app to figure out it is an Idaho number - Gav is boring.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sat May 19, 2018 1:59 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 1:23 pm
arayder wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 7:57 am
scirreeve wrote:

Gav played the voice mail in a new video last night - its not Ace or the FBI. He supposedly used an app to figure out it is an Idaho number - Gav is boring.
This is the down swing of the guru's cycle in which arrests, fines, or in this case mildly harassing phone calls, are touted as proof that the guru is scaring the powers that be sooooo very much that they are conspiring to get them. In Gavin's case this makes no sense since the courts had him by the short hairs months ago and didn't seem to care if he ran or not.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 19, 2018 3:40 pm

One commenter on Gav's YT video about the ex cop threatening him has solved the mystery!
Laura Walker
14 hours ago
Sounds like the same trolls that complain in Fogbow. Silly people with no lives of their own!

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Sat May 19, 2018 4:01 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:40 pm
One commenter on Gav's YT video about the ex cop threatening him has solved the mystery!
Laura Walker
14 hours ago
Sounds like the same trolls that complain in Fogbow. Silly people with no lives of their own!
That insult did it. I'm having a manly case of the vapors. Send help.

Resume18

Post by Resume18 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:11 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 3:40 pm
Laura Walker
14 hours ago
Whether or not Ms Walker's observations are accurate, what sort of silly person wastes their time commenting about silly time-wasters in a ineffectual freeloader's comment section? Probably an unemployed lay-about with absolutely nothing else to do.

arayder

Post by arayder » Sat May 19, 2018 6:15 pm

Well, now that we know the Seimites are watching let me throw down a challenge to them, including Rage Boy himself.

Can any of you document the case of a single person Gavin has truly freed from the clutches of the courts?

Can you cite a single precedent Gavin or any of his minions have set which advances the Gavin theory of law?

In other words what has Gavin ever done to really help you Seimites, or anybody else?

Lest you Gavin toadies think I am just tool of Blue Isis and the powers that be, let me point out to you that while your hero du jour, Gavin, beat his drum in Washington State, then ran to Mexico and started asking you to finance his paragliding vacations countless people in the U.S. have gone before civil and criminal courts with inadequate legal representation.

In other words while you Seimites were listening to Gavin's delusional rants and having sovcit wet dreams over Ernie Tertelge's ramblings real people were struggling to exercise the rights they really do have, as opposed to Gavin's fantasy rights.

What did Gavin ever do about it?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat May 19, 2018 7:03 pm

To help our member pipistrelle, I will officially declare that Laura Walker is a neo-maxie-zoom-dweebie.

Glad to get that off my to-do list. :dance:

The point of no return is no longer even visible in your rearview mirror. :-

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Sat May 19, 2018 7:20 pm

Party at Gav's casa - so much better than US parties of course. Looks like Nathan's sister sisters wives are there.
Edit: It is not Gav's casa - someplace else. Who the hell invites Gav's crew to a birthday party? He posted a video of mariachi band etc. at the party
A birthday party in Mexico is more like a full wedding reception in the USA; from the open bar to the fresh tortillas made on site.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sat May 19, 2018 10:49 pm

and who knows how many people have peed in that pool

arayder

Post by arayder » Sat May 19, 2018 10:52 pm

A birthday party in Mexico is more like a full wedding reception in the USA; from the open bar to the fresh tortillas made on site.
Yeah, everything's better in theme park Mexico when you are spending the accumulated wealth of your family to give yourself an extended vacation. A vacation during which you pretend your U.S. screw up wasn't your fault.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 am

Gavin Seim
13 hrs · Instagram ·
This is not the USA where pop dancing is just shaking around like an ape. This is #mexico and the footwork is real. #music #dance #realMexico #latin #mexicanparty

Ryan Rudnitsky Sooo... Shuffling your feet is considered footwork now? I'm a fan of this music and this dancing, but why must you try put your hate of America into everything. We get it. Just enjoy it for it's simplicity. Stop trying to compare apples and oranges

Gavin Seim This man does not know how to dance.

Ryan Rudnitsky What was in your video is honestly not difficult to do, you may think so, but that just suggested your talent level and not others. Thanks for telling me what I can or can't do tho, I'll be sure to take your word as final

David Snow Show us some moves, Ryan!

David Snow **praying for a real life dance battle**

Gavin Seim There will be no dance battle. Ryan does not know the difference between randomly shuffling feet and people that can actually dance. He was too busy learning US propaganda instead.

Ryan Rudnitsky You know so much about me Gavin, I'm impressed

More dancing:
Gavin Seim
15 hrs · Instagram ·
Only at the #mexican birthday party will you find a father daughter dance with a 12 piece brass band. #music #latina #travel

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

arayder

Post by arayder » Sun May 20, 2018 1:03 pm

Dolly wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 am
Gavin Seim
13 hrs · Instagram ·
This is not the USA where pop dancing is just shaking around like an ape. This is #mexico and the footwork is real. #music #dance #realMexico #latin #mexicanparty
... why must you try put your hate of America into everything. We get it. Just enjoy it for it's simplicity. Stop trying to compare apples and oranges

. . .Ryan does not know the difference between randomly shuffling feet and people that can actually dance. He was too busy learning US propaganda instead.
I can envision Gavin filming a shot down his Mexican toilet saying, "These aren't like the Blue Isis, fascist, American turds I was forced to crap in the U.S.! No, these are perfectly formed Mexican turds. Look at that corn. That's real Mexican corn, not the phony American corn forced on the obedient masses by their Blue Isis masters!"

Dope Clock: It has been 7 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Sun May 20, 2018 1:04 pm

Hmmm. I'm not on Instagram or FB, so I won't opine on the rest of the pictures of the birthday party, but from those pics posted here on TFB, it looks like a public venue, not a private residence. What are the odds that Gav+extended family were invited to this party? Zero. They happened upon it and Gav took lousy photos to imply that they were invitees. Bullshit. Also, it looks as though only Seim offspring are in that hot tub. Doubt that would be the case at an obviously large celebration with lots of children.

Treblig

Post by Treblig » Sun May 20, 2018 1:13 pm

arayder wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 1:03 pm
Dolly wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 11:32 am
Gavin Seim
13 hrs · Instagram ·
... why must you try put your hate of America into everything. We get it. Just enjoy it for it's simplicity. Stop trying to compare apples and oranges

. . .Ryan does not know the difference between randomly shuffling feet and people that can actually dance. He was too busy learning US propaganda instead.
I can envision Gavin filming a shot down his Mexican toilet saying, "These aren't like the Blue Isis, fascist, American turds I was forced to crap in the U.S.! No, these are perfectly formed Mexican turds. Look at that corn. That's real Mexican corn, not the phony American corn forced on the obedient masses by their Blue Isis masters!"

Dope Clock: It has been 7 days since Gavin Seim predicted the U.S. falling into chaos in 48 hours.
:lol:

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun May 20, 2018 1:15 pm

he keeps dancing around the fact he's a misdemeanor fugitive hiding for no reason in another country. that takes some serious verbal footwork.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”