Gavin Seim

RVInit

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by RVInit » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:31 am

Azastan wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:23 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:20 am

Oh, I don't know about that. The Town of Ephrata needs to be absolutely certain that collecting Gavin from federal prison would be a good use of their government's limited funds. I think they need to have several town meetings before they can decide. And the first available date is... (checking calendar) April. :mrgreen:
I didn't say it had to be any time soon...
I would hope they would spend the necessary amount of time to fully and completely study the matter, maybe including waiting until each member of the community weighs in personally, of their own accord. No money need be spent on this study, just wait until each member of the community sends in their opinion of the matter. In the meantime, he should be "detained", after all, community safety, no matter what community we may be talking about, is paramount.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:41 am

Clock is ticking away. Just a little over 24 hours from now...

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Refusing to comply with abuse is not running from your problems, it's refusing to cower in subservience. Don't let an order follower believe that their obedience is courage while your peaceful resistance is cowardice. SAY NO and Run towards liberty!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:32 pm

I remember Gabbin sharing a couple of Nathan's videos. He went to Mexico with his wife and a friend (Amanda). I don't remember exactly where they went. The first may have been kind of boring, talking about car trouble. IIRC, the second video talked about protests about the gas prices.

Nathan Seim
July 22 ·
A true story 1/2

Nathan Seim
July 22 ·
A true story part 2/2

comment on the second video:
Nathan Seim Got more coming. Spent about 2.5 hours on the phone with Ramon Olmeda. (Mentioned him at the end of this vid.) I just wanted to put this out to give people some info to start with before I get into the meat.

ETA: I found these on Nathan's facebook VIDEO section. There are no more recent videos that the ones above.
https://www.facebook.com/nathan.seim/vi ... 1512667044

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:35 pm

Kendra wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:05 pm

Refusing to comply with abuse is not running from your problems, it's refusing to cower in subservience. Don't let an order follower believe that their obedience is courage while your peaceful resistance is cowardice. SAY NO and Run towards liberty!
That’s pretty much what Dr. King said when he was in Birmingham jail. Oh, wait. No it wasn’t.

realist

Post by realist » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 pm

Kendra wrote:

Sounds like the town of Ephrata has determined to no longer put up with Gavin's abuse. :-D

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 pm

The folks in Ephrata and surrounding cities must be enjoying themselves. Especially the police officers and other public employees. Just going on 10AM Pacific time. 24 hours and counting.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Kendra wrote:

I for one have no problems with Gavin's flee towards from liberty if it keeps him out of the country.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:14 pm

I agree, if Seim really has run away I say good riddance. Also, I bet any amount of money Grant County, including the Ephrata PD also say good riddance. They can now do their jobs without this asshat harassing them. They win. In the event he comes back, they win again by being able to charge him with the additional charge for not showing up. It also gives them more time to try to unlock that phone. So, maybe even a third win for them.

I feel certain they are celebrating right now. But, I'm sure they are fully prepared to put on their case in the event that he actually shows up tomorrow. He isn't going to catch them off guard. IMO.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:32 pm

RVInit wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:31 am
Azastan wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:23 am
TheNewSaint wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:20 am

Oh, I don't know about that. The Town of Ephrata needs to be absolutely certain that collecting Gavin from federal prison would be a good use of their government's limited funds. I think they need to have several town meetings before they can decide. And the first available date is... (checking calendar) April. :mrgreen:
I didn't say it had to be any time soon...
I would hope they would spend the necessary amount of time to fully and completely study the matter, maybe including waiting until each member of the community weighs in personally, of their own accord. No money need be spent on this study, just wait until each member of the community sends in their opinion of the matter. In the meantime, he should be "detained", after all, community safety, no matter what community we may be talking about, is paramount.
You're all doing it wrong. You aren't thinking like grifting Poots. The town needs to start a GoFundMe to get Brave Sir Gavin back to Ephrata. He can stay in Mexico, Federal Immigration, Federal Jail whatever until sufficient funds are raised to transport him back to Ephrata.

Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Gavin Seim for Liberty
37 mins ·
My answer is NO!
Prosecutor Marc (509-754-2011) continued his criminal conspiracy today as he filed a motion to disallow me filming my trial despite it being allowed under court rules and the Constitution.

In his argument he defines the news media as... "any entity that is in the regular business of news gathering and disseminating news or information to the public by any means." (exactly what I do.) Then he says Gavin should be banned from filming because he is not "news media."

The level of crimes these prostitutes commit is staggering. They are psychopaths who believe victory is violating every right they can. I do not recognize the authority of fake lawyers who demand I argue for my rights or of judges who overrule them to hold a kangaroo court.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

SLQ

Post by SLQ » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 pm

Suranis wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 pm
If you drink real milk while being used to the watered down American dreck, you are asking to be suddenly very empty of shit. Its so goddam rich that you will be sitting on the loo for days. I mean I love real milk but come on dude, ease yourself into it.
And guess what? Real milk (raw milk) is legal in Washington State. Yessir, I can even buy it at the corner grocery three blocks from my house.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:03 pm

SLQ wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:58 pm
Suranis wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 pm
If you drink real milk while being used to the watered down American dreck, you are asking to be suddenly very empty of shit. Its so goddam rich that you will be sitting on the loo for days. I mean I love real milk but come on dude, ease yourself into it.
And guess what? Real milk (raw milk) is legal in Washington State. Yessir, I can even buy it at the corner grocery three blocks from my house.
Gavin likes to exaggerate:
Raw Milk Laws & Regulations

Retail Sale of Raw Milk Allowed?
Yes

Other Sale of Raw Milk Allowed
Yes (cowshares allowed if licensed by the Washington Department of Agriculture)

Citations:
RCWA 15.36.012 (defining Grade A Raw Milk); WA ADC 246-215-041 (allowing sale of raw milk at retail); WAC 246-215-051 (requiring that raw milk sold at food establishment have accompanying sign) WA ADC 16-101-800 (warning label requirements); WA ADC 16-86-026 (brucellosis testing requirements); WA ADC 16-86-110 (Q fever testing requirements); WA ADC 16-86-140 (tuberculosis testing requirements)

Requirements:
Must have warning label with required text. If sold at food establishment, sign with warning text must be posted nearby. Herd must have tested negative for brucellosis, Q fever, and tuberculosis within previous 12 months. Monthly retail testing: bacterial count < 20K/mL, coliform < 10/mL; somatic cell <750k/ml (cow & sheep) or <1 million/ml (goat)
Obviously, however, the requirements that the various milk animals have tested negative for certain diseases is TRANNY!

Pompeed

Post by Pompeed » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:28 pm

Gavin Seim for Liberty
37 mins ·
My answer is NO!
Prosecutor Marc (509-754-2011) continued his criminal conspiracy today as he filed a motion to disallow me filming my trial despite it being allowed under court rules and the Constitution.

Can one of the constitutional experts here point me to the Article, Section and Paragraph of the US Constitution wherein a "camera" or "video tape" are mentioned.

Seems to have been left out of my copies . . .

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Pompeed wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:28 pm
Gavin Seim for Liberty
37 mins ·
My answer is NO!

Can one of the constitutional experts here point me to the Article, Section and Paragraph of the US Constitution wherein a "camera" or "video tape" are mentioned.

Seems to have been left out of my copies . . .
It's right after the amendment that says it's absolutely illegal to ever regulate firearms, and right before the amendment that says that, if you're a woman, your body belongs to the state and you're not allowed to control your own fertility.

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 5 dogs, 2 cats, the neighbor's cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:53 pm

:rotflmao:

“I’ve been hooked since my first smell of C-4.” Linda Cox, first female Air Force Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician, first to lead her own unit, go to war, be awarded a Bronze Star, and hold the highest enlisted rank of chief master sergeant.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Dolly wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Gavin Seim for Liberty
37 mins ·
My answer is NO!

In his argument he defines the news media as... "any entity that is in the regular business of news gathering and disseminating news or information to the public by any means." (exactly what I do.) Then he says Gavin should be banned from filming because he is not "news media."

The level of crimes these prostitutes commit is staggering. They are psychopaths who believe victory is violating every right they can. I do not recognize the authority of fake lawyers who demand I argue for my rights or of judges who overrule them to hold a kangaroo court.
But Gavin claims to be an activist. A media covers events, an activist is covering himself.

Whip

Post by Whip » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Northland10 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:07 pm
Volkonski wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 am
The farm where we buy our eggs on the North Fork is the only farm on Long Island licensed to sell raw milk. They bend over backwards to keep everything clean and the cows healthy. It seems like NYS inspectors are there every other time I go for eggs. Back before every bottle was sold even before the cows were milked we tried a half gallon. Can't say that we noticed much difference in taste from store-bought pasteurized milk.

Someone needs to tell Seim about the dangers of raw milk. There were good reasons why Louis Pasteur went to the trouble to invent pasteurization. Reasons including listeriosis, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, diphtheria, brucellosis, Salmonella and E. coli.

https://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYo ... 079516.htm
With raw milk, you taste the freedom.
and Spirochetes :thumbs:

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Dolly wrote:

Gavin Seim for Liberty
37 mins ·
My answer is NO!

I think it's covered here:
Video Arraignment Agreement
(2) Agreement. Other trial court proceedings including the entry of a
Statement of Defendant on Plea of Guilty as provided for by CrRLJ 4.2 may be
conducted by video conference only by agreement of the parties, either in
writing or on the record, and upon the approval of the trial court judge.
For
purposes of video conference proceedings, the electronic or facsimile
signatures of the defendant, counsel, interested parties and the Court shall be
treated as if they were an original signature. This includes all orders on
Judgment and Sentence, No Contact Orders, Statements of Defendant on Pleas of
Gulity, and other documents or pleadings as the Court shall determine are
appropriate or necessary
So the prosecution doesn't have to allow it if the prosecution doesn't want to have it.

You lawyers, feel free to correct me if I am incorrect.

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:41 pm

Azastan wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 pm
:snippity:

conducted by video conference
only by agreement of the parties, either in
For
appropriate or necessary
So the prosecution doesn't have to allow it if the prosecution doesn't want to have it.

I think you missed the red highlighted words. What our defendant wants is to record the proceedings, not have a video conference. I

Maybenaut

Post by Maybenaut » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Azastan wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:43 pm
Dolly wrote:

Gavin Seim for Liberty
37 mins ·
My answer is NO!

conducted by video conference only by agreement of the parties, either in
For
appropriate or necessary

I think these are apples and oranges. He wants to film the trial. The rule you cite is about appearing via teleconference.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:33 pm

I wasn't sure if it was applicable--sounds as if it is not!

But I think that this is what he wants to argue:

https://www.courts.wa.gov/court_rules/? ... eid=gagr16

It sounds as if ol' Gav is working on changing the narrative from 'I am a coward and ran off to Mexico' to 'I would absolutely have been there if the mean old prosecutor hadn't denied me my right to film myself being a jerk in court'.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:32 pm

Azastan wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:33 pm
I wasn't sure if it was applicable--sounds as if it is not!

But I think that this is what he wants to argue:

https://www.courts.wa.gov/court_rules/? ... eid=gagr16

It sounds as if ol' Gav is working on changing the narrative from 'I am a coward and ran off to Mexico' to 'I would absolutely have been there if the mean old prosecutor hadn't denied me my right to film myself being a jerk in court'.
The rules you linked will trip up Gavin.
GR 16
COURTROOM PHOTOGRAPHY AND RECORDING BY THE NEWS MEDIA

(a) Video and audio recording and still photography by the news media are allowed in the courtroom during
and between sessions, provided

(1) that permission shall have first been expressly granted by the judge; and

(2) that media personnel not, by their appearance or conduct, distract participants in the proceedings or
otherwise adversely affect the dignity and fairness of the proceedings.

(b) The judge shall exercise reasonable discretion in prescribing conditions and limitations with which media
personnel shall comply.

(c) If the judge finds that sufficient reasons exist to warrant limitations on courtroom photography or recording,
the judge shall make particularized findings on the record at the time of announcing the limitations. This may be
done either orally or in a written order. In determining what, if any, limitations should be imposed, the judge shall
be guided by the following principles:

(1) Open access is presumed; limitations on access must be supported by reasons found by the judge to be
sufficiently compelling to outweigh that presumption;

(2) Prior to imposing any limitations on courtroom photography or recording, the judge shall, upon request,
hear from any party and from any other person or entity deemed appropriate by the judge; and

(3) Any reasons found sufficient to support limitations on courtroom photography or recording shall relate to
the specific circumstances of the case before the court rather than reflecting merely generalized views.

HogGravyandChitlins

Post by HogGravyandChitlins » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 am

I will be in attendance tomorrow, Gavin Seim or no Gavin Seim. As I suspected the "ML" listed on the court calendar means that rather than the stately old historic courthouse in Ephrata the trial is scheduled to take place in a very unassuming little strip mall looking court in Moses Lake. I will report back tomorrow, stay tuned. :P
Previously I had offered a ride from Seattle to anyone interested, however since I am now going to spend all weekend in Moses Lake that wouldn't really work out.

Well barbecue my ham hocks!

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:42 am

HogGravyandChitlins wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 am
I will be in attendance tomorrow, Gavin Seim or no Gavin Seim. As I suspected the "ML" listed on the court calendar means that rather than the stately old historic courthouse in Ephrata the trial is scheduled to take place in a very unassuming little strip mall looking court in Moses Lake. I will report back tomorrow, stay tuned. :P
Previously I had offered a ride from Seattle to anyone interested, however since I am now going to spend all weekend in Moses Lake that wouldn't really work out.
At least you can enjoy your weekend, even if you don't get any entertainment value out of a trial!

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”