Gavin Seim

Dolly

Re: Gavin Seim

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:15 pm

The previous video was from Gavin's Facebook page. I found a different one on his youtube channel.

It already has 116 comments. Includes:

Steve I
23 minutes ago
It's pretty ironic how you state that it's all US propaganda about Mexico corruption and that it isn't nearly as bad as they make it seem.... Then you interview the actual Mexican citizen and the first thing out of his mouth is that the Mexican government is full of corruption...?

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:23 pm

comment at the Facebook video post:

John xxxx· 9:40 Show the paper they are handing out gav

ETA a comment that supposedly is translating the paper
Vitaliy xxxxxxxx· HOW TO EXERCISE OUR RIGHT NOT TO PAY TOLLS
Article 11. Unimpeded transit for all Mexico
UNITE
Do not pay the booth!
- Hello. I want to exercise my right.
[Slowly touch the barrier with your vehicle. The barrier opens without damage to your vehicle.]
THERE IS NO ARTICLE OR RULE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO PAY TOLLS INSIDE THE FEDERAL ZONE
Article 6: Peaceful Protest

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:46 pm

Cause I wanted to look up the "free travel", yes its free on the standard main roads and lesser, but like in many places the fast multiple lane freeways have been built to be payed for by toll taxes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_M ... autopistas
Wikipedia wrote:This is a list of autopistas, or tolled highways, in Mexico. Tolled roads are often built as bypasses, to cross major bridges, and to provide direct intercity connections.

Many federal highway numbers cover more than one autopista; other federal highways do not have limited access sections. Normally, Mexican federal highways that are on toll (cuota) roads have the letter suffix "D" for Directo, e.g. Highway 45 is free (libre) and Highway 45D is toll. Most autopistas have a toll over all or part of their length. A few autopistas in very mountainous areas are two-lane.

The Mexican limited access highway network is the largest in the Americas outside the USA. The construction is generally financed by toll revenue (thus user fees) rather than fuel taxes, thus the toll rates are usually rather high, about MXN $$1–$2 per kilometer ($1.6–$3.2/mi), roughly 15–30 US cents per mile (9.3–18.6 ¢/km) for private cars and motorcycles. Toll plazas along the mainline charge tolls anywhere from MXN $20 to $300, or USD $1 to $15. Plazas, crossing the border, accept either pesos or U.S. dollars, but after leaving border city limits one must pay in pesos.
Also this:
https://drivetheamericas.com/wiki/mexic ... nd-driving
Toll Roads

Toll roads in Mexico are the only freeway type roads you will find in Mexico. They are fast, safe, but very expensive, which is why you will often find the toll roads deserted. Often there is the option of taking a cuota, or toll road, which is often in better condition than the local, libre roads. Cuota roads are indicated with a 'D' after the road number. The cuota highways can cost up to $30 or $40 depending on the location and distance. The toll roads close to the U.S. border seem to be the most expensive. The cuotas tend to bypass the smaller towns as well, while often the libre roads will narrow and slow down significantly as they pass through downtown areas and markets. Calculate the cost of your route with this handy Mexican Toll Road Calculator.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm

I edited my earlier comment with:

UNITE
Do not pay the booth!
[Slowly touch the barrier with your vehicle. The barrier opens without damage to your vehicle.]
THERE IS NO ARTICLE OR RULE THAT REQUIRES YOU TO PAY TOLLS INSIDE THE FEDERAL ZONE
ETA: another link to the Constitution

Mexican Constitution as of 2009
https://historicaltextarchive.com/secti ... d&artid=93

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:48 am

Dolly wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 pm
I edited my earlier comment with:

UNITE
Do not pay the booth!
ETA: another link to the Constitution

Mexican Constitution as of 2009
https://historicaltextarchive.com/secti ... d&artid=93
I am very sure that the law created to build and finance the freeways has some provision that mentiones the Mexican Constitutions section of free travel, and repeats one is free to travel free on the existing road network, but the newly speedier roads will not be covered.
[Perhaps the workaround was that these roads are privately owned and managed ? ]

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:12 pm

Hello. I want to exercise my right.
I wonder if Gavin has field-tested this advice, because it sounds suspiciously similar to US tax protestor rhetoric. There is no law requiring you to pay; being in a "federal zone" is meaningful; and there's a secret handshake to invoke this right. And it simply defies logic.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:14 pm

wiki link for:
The Constitution of Mexico, formally the Political Constitution of the United Mexican States (Spanish: Constitución Política de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) is the current constitution of Mexico. It was drafted in Santiago de Querétaro, in the State of Querétaro, by a constitutional convention, during the Mexican Revolution. It was approved by the Constitutional Congress on 5 February 1917. It is the successor to the Constitution of 1857, and earlier Mexican constitutions.
Article 11
Everyone has the right to enter the Republic, exit it, travel through its territory, and change his residence without the need of a security card, passport, or any similar device. The exercise of this right will be subordinated to the faculties of judicial authority, in the cases of criminal or civil responsibility, and to the limits of the administrative authorities, on the limits imposed by laws on emigration, immigration, and health safety laws in the Republic, or over foreigners residing in our country.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Mexico
This page was last edited on 21 November 2017, at 16:56.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 pm

I googled: "Mexico Federal Zone:

Federal Zone Concession - Federal Maritime Land Zone Law - Baja ...
www.bajarealestategroup.net/Federal_Zone_Concession/
The Federal Zone is the beach front property up to 20 meters inland that not even Mexican citizens can own. Under the Federal Maritime Land Zone Law this part of the Mexican territory belongs to the Federal Government.
Federal Zone Rights - AkumalNow
https://akumalnow.com/federal-zone/
Jan 19, 2016 - What exactly is the Federal Zone? In Mexico, the term Federal Zone refers to the strip of beach that runs the full length along all the coasts of Mexico. It's 20 meters wide measured from the high/low tide marks average. Technically, the strip is called the Zona Federal Maritimo Terrestre, ZoFeMaT (Federal ...
There is another area of Mexico just south of the border that allows tourists/foreigners to travel that is not subject to the requirements for travel to the rest of the country. These are google results and I didn't research any further.
What is the Mexico Free/Border Zone? | Mexpro
https://www.mexpro.com/blog/mexico-free-border-zone
Aug 1, 2017 - The Mexico Free or Border Zone was designated by the Mexican government to make it easier for travelers to enter Mexico and improve tourism along the U.S. border. Vehicles driving in these zones do not need a Temporary Vehicle Importation Permit (TIP).
The Mexico Free zone encompasses areas along Mexico's northern border. Yet, the entire Baja peninsula and a large portion of Sonora are included in the free zone. For all other Mexican border states, it is the area between 20 and 26 km (12 to 16 miles) from the border.Aug 1, 2017

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:48 pm

Wasn't he just complaining about Montezuma's revenge?

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Gavin schools on immigration, and from the looks of things fails at supervising his kids.

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 pm

If you drink real milk while being used to the watered down American dreck, you are asking to be suddenly very empty of shit. Its so goddam rich that you will be sitting on the loo for days. I mean I love real milk but come on dude, ease yourself into it.

"I think its pretty troubling when a backyard decoration comes out swinging harder against Nazis than the President of the United States." - Stephen Colbert

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Suranis wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 pm
If you drink real milk while being used to the watered down American dreck, you are asking to be suddenly very empty of shit. Its so goddam rich that you will be sitting on the loo for days. I mean I love real milk but come on dude, ease yourself into it.
So, he may be too busy on the pot to make the drive home for his court date?

NatsInPW

Post by NatsInPW » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:48 pm
Is that Gavin in the milk video? He usually can't help but show his mug in his vids, and it doesn't really sound like him? Maybe a family member?

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:51 pm

Kendra wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:52 pm
https:// www.facebook.com/callmegav/videos/10156565897917580/

Gavin schools on immigration, and from the looks of things fails at supervising his kids.
Hey, that's Mexico and not the USA where CPS breaths down your neck if you cannot account for every second in your kids life!

maydijo

Post by maydijo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:00 am

Kendra wrote:

I'd be more worried about how fresh the milk is and how healthy the cows are. The in-laws were dairy farmers. I'm usually a nonfat milk girl, but fresh milk straight out of the vat is ahmayzing. No tummy troubles at all going from nonfat to full fat. But when you're on a dairy farm, you know it's only a few hours old, max, and you know the herd is healthy (because if the bacteria count is too high, the refinery refuses to pay for the milk.) I'd never buy raw milk because 1) you don't know how long it's been sitting around and 2) you don't know the herd and how healthy (or not) they are.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:56 am

maydijo wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:00 am
Kendra wrote:

I'd be more worried about how fresh the milk is and how healthy the cows are. The in-laws were dairy farmers. I'm usually a nonfat milk girl, but fresh milk straight out of the vat is ahmayzing. No tummy troubles at all going from nonfat to full fat. But when you're on a dairy farm, you know it's only a few hours old, max, and you know the herd is healthy (because if the bacteria count is too high, the refinery refuses to pay for the milk.) I'd never buy raw milk because 1) you don't know how long it's been sitting around and 2) you don't know the herd and how healthy (or not) they are.
Not only that, but it goes directly from the cows to a huge temperature controlled vat, that is constantly being stirred so cream doesn’t separate from the milk. The diary used to come several times a week to pick up the milk from my grandfather’s dairy farm.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:20 am

I think Gabbin is in Zacoalco de Torres, Jalisco.

At the end of the video, a guy asked him about furniture and said the town was well known for producing it.

I thought of equipale furniture. Also found these images.

Zacoalco de Torres, Plaza Municipal (more images in the link below)
https://en.mexico.pueblosamerica.com/fo ... -de-torres

Kiosk in the town square with the tower of the San Francisco Parish visible
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zacoalco_de_Torres

ETA: Paraphrasing...
Gavin asked Sergio are the Feds targeting people (something like that, so they can take their money and things)
Sergio said he thinks the government uses the Facebook. Some people put a lot of things and so much information about themselves, their family and that's how they get to you.

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:37 am

Dolly wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:20 am

I just posted the same thing on twitter without the details of what I looked up but I did the same stuff you did. I promise I did not see your post here before I tweeted that. :lol:

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 am

maydijo wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:00 am
Kendra wrote:
:snippity:

The farm where we buy our eggs on the North Fork is the only farm on Long Island licensed to sell raw milk. They bend over backwards to keep everything clean and the cows healthy. It seems like NYS inspectors are there every other time I go for eggs. Back before every bottle was sold even before the cows were milked we tried a half gallon. Can't say that we noticed much difference in taste from store-bought pasteurized milk.

Someone needs to tell Seim about the dangers of raw milk. There were good reasons why Louis Pasteur went to the trouble to invent pasteurization. Reasons including listeriosis, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, diphtheria, brucellosis, Salmonella and E. coli.

https://www.fda.gov/Food/ResourcesForYo ... 079516.htm

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:19 am

Dolly wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:20 am
And from last Sunday:
scirreeve wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:31 pm
Kendra wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:23 am
The clock is ticking for his 12/8 court date. Any signs they're on the road yet?
He was in San Blas a couple of days ago which is about halfway between Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta (each about 3 hour drive from San Blas). Inexpensive non stop flights to Seattle available from either. I won't be surprised if he flies back for court but we shall see.
WhereInTheWorldIsGavinSeim1.JPG
So for the last few days and with only three days left before his court date Gavin has moved about 200 miles south and east. Run for the boarder Gavin (the one that is further south and to the east).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:44 am

Off Topic
I used to be able to buy pasteurized but not homogenized milk from Sunseed foods. I had to stir it before using it. What I really liked about it is that it stayed fresh for far longer than homogenized/pasteurized milk from the regular grocery. I'm not sure why. I am not a milk drinker, I only use it for cereal and cooking. So, if I buy the normal h/p from the grocery I can only buy very small amounts. When I was able to buy the non-homogenized from Sunseed I could buy a whole gallon, which was the only way to buy it at the time, and use it before going bad.

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:15 am

RVInit wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:44 am
Off Topic
I used to be able to buy pasteurized but not homogenized milk from Sunseed foods. I had to stir it before using it. What I really liked about it is that it stayed fresh for far longer than homogenized/pasteurized milk from the regular grocery. I'm not sure why. I am not a milk drinker, I only use it for cereal and cooking. So, if I buy the normal h/p from the grocery I can only buy very small amounts. When I was able to buy the non-homogenized from Sunseed I could buy a whole gallon, which was the only way to buy it at the time, and use it before going bad.
{offtopic]When I was a boy in the 1950's the milk for our school lunches came in small bottles. This milk was not homogenized. It was bottled in a very small dairy just about 7 houses away from our house. In those days milk was still delivered to your house every morning in quart-sized glass bottles. Such deliveries were necessary because most families only had one car and refrigerators were small.[/offtopic]

Back on topic. By now Gavin Seim and his family are probably very ill from that raw milk. I hope he learns a lesson from that. Governments make rules about public health for good reasons. Life expectancy has risen greatly due to government regulations. We can buy food with confidence that it almost always is unadulterated and free from disease. Seim and his ilk need to study some history and learn why things are they way they are.

Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:51 am

Gavin learn something, I seriously doubt that, first he'd have to admit he was wrong, and that doesn't seem to be likely.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Azastan

Post by Azastan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:20 am

It looks as if ol' Gav must be playing it safe, and therefore, lying.

If he's really in Zacoalco de Torres, Jalisco, then he's apparently no longer in an area which does not require a TIP.
What are the benefits of traveling in the free zone?

The primary benefit is you do not need a TIP, which saves time and money. Quick and last minute trips to Mexico are faster and easier, as a TIP requires time at the border or online to obtain the permit. You will need proof of citizenship, proof that you own the vehicle and a Mexican tourist card (Forma Migratoria Múltiple or FMM), a refundable deposit and a fee. All requires some preplanning.
What if I accidentally travel outside the free zone without a TIP?

It is illegal to travel outside the Mexico free zone without a TIP. Your vehicle could be confiscated and you could be escorted back to the border or taken to jail.
Do I need Mexico Insurance if I travel in the Free Zone?

Absolutely. Liability insurance provided by a Mexican insurer is required to drive your vehicle in Mexico. Without liability insurance, you could be detained until you can prove the ability to pay damages in an at-fault accident. Mexico laws continue to get stricter, so be prepared with Mexico insurance.
https://www.mexpro.com/blog/mexico-free-border-zone

We know he ran into at least one LEO so far, so presumably his status on all these items would have been checked. I don't know if we know his exact itinerary, but if I'm reading it correctly, he has traveled on at least one toll highway (15D) in order to get to Zacoalco de Torres.

And, no guns!

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”