Terry Trussell - Dixie County Common Law Grand Jury Foreman

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:12 pm

This is new thread focused on "common law" grand jury foreman Terry Trussell's recent antics. This first post is a summary of what we've discussed on the Common Law Grand Juries thread here at Fogbow including his activities as foreman of a grand jury and his subsequent arrest for simulating a legal process/fraudulent action including some posts from other web sites. This will hopefully ease the process of researching Terry Trussell's long slog through the legal process. Instead of cutting and pasting old posts from the original thread, I'll snip here and there and reference it by the comment/page numbers from the CLGJ thread. I believe Trussell first came to prominence in spring 2014 as Chief of Staff of the Operation American Spring movement when he warned that Obama could send drones to attack OAS in DC. When OAS fizzled he became involved in this common law grand jury nonsense. Apparently he was elected, or volunteered, to be foreman of a court-sanctioned grand jury in Dixie County Florida this past summer but then attempted to hijack it for his own purpose. When that failed, he called together his own common law grand jury and proceeded to, among other things, indict State Attorney Siegmeister for interfering with a grand jury, or, as he calls it, treason.. A Fogbow post of August 16 #1888, page 95, provides links to: 1. Their "true bill" (a pdf).2. A personal account of the CLGJ meeting. http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/08/ ... ounty.html The Dixie County courts initially blew him off until he and his posse went to Tallahassee intending to speak with Gov. Scott but instead spent two hours incriminating himself to the FELD. Here is a post from Trussell describing his adventure, (comment #1958, page 98) On Aug 18, 2014, at 6:19 PM, Terry Trussell wrote:

"People’s Grand Jury Update: We had a very good meeting with Sheriff Hatcher this morning. He called the FELD after we left wanting to know if what we are doing is legal. We spent two and a half hours in File's office in Tallahassee explaining why we could do what we’re doing, and they could not find anything wrong with our point. That’s as good as an endorsement, to me..." The week before Labor Day, Trussell again updated the masses, admitting that nothing had been accomplished yet but he was hopeful. As law enforcement had yet to arrest SA Siegmeister, he said he had a "plan to wake them up." In the meantime, SA Siegmeister had filed a motion to have Trussell removed from the grand jury, which was granted by Judge Parker. The following week, on Sep. 2, Terry Trussell was arrested and charged with 10 counts of simulating a legal process. He posted bond and was released the next morning. A local news outlet, Hardisonink.com, posted info regarding the arrest but it has since scrolled off their page. If anyone copied it or knows of a permalink, please post. Following Dixie County online for Trussell's case #152014CF000201CFAXMX, the docket information shows on Sep. 4 he filed an indigence application and on Sep.15 an order was filed allowing the public defender to withdraw. After Trussell's arrest, he made the rounds insisting the charges were bogus, certainly would be dismissed and the CLGJ movement is stronger than ever. CLGJ post #2356. page 118, has a link to a retired Florida prosecutor's take on the Dixie County debacle and a full copy of OAS's Harry Riley's post from the BS crazy point of view. I believe that brings us up to date. There's so much wingnutty goodness in the original thread, I can't paste it all here so for specific Trussell details prior to this thread, the Common Law Grand Juries thread is the place to go. I believe the first comment mentioning Trussell was #1588, page 85. I'll be checking on Trussell's case specifically and will post anything new here.

bob

Post by bob » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:41 pm

Any links to "mainstream" news reports about Trussell would be most appreciated.Non-mainstream reports also appreciated, of course. ;)
Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:22 am

Per the Dixie County docket on line, Sep 18: Executive Order 14-246 was filed. Could one of the legal eagles please explain?http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/ ... /exord.jpg

realist

Post by realist » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:56 am

From an example of a 246 Executive Order I located in another case, it would appear it relates to a Conflict of Interest issue. In the example I located the 246 Order sets out the withdrawal due to conflict and appoints another in his place. [hlred]EDITED TO ADD[/hlred]: Akshully, here is the Order in the Trussell case.
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

realist

Post by realist » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:38 am

I can't see behind the paywall, but... P&E Florida Man Facing Ten Felony Counts for Attempting to Report Government Corruption :^o Tweet “I WAS COMMITTED TO SERVE THE PUBLIC” by Sharon Rondeau (Sep. 18, 2014) — On September 2, Dixie County, FL resident and 70-year-old Vietnam combat veteran Terry Trussell was arrested and charged with ten felonies by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) [hlyellow]by means of a questionably sworn, incomplete document[/hlyellow] filed with the [...] :roll: Sounds like the usual BS and lies from professional seditionist Rondeau.
ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

gatsby

Post by gatsby » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:56 am

So that's what a real seal looks like. John Darash* is doing it all wrong.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:58 am

From an example of a 246 Executive Order I located in another case, it would appear it relates to a Conflict of Interest issue. In the example I located the 246 Order sets out the withdrawal due to conflict and appoints another in his place. [hlred]EDITED TO ADD[/hlred]: Akshully, here is the Order in the Trussell case.Gov. Scott didn't order all charges dropped? He'll be next on their list to indict for treason.

Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:31 am

Scott being indicted for something, anything, would be a good thing.

Gnarly Goat

Post by Gnarly Goat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:44 am

From an example of a 246 Executive Order I located in another case, it would appear it relates to a Conflict of Interest issue. In the example I located the 246 Order sets out the withdrawal due to conflict and appoints another in his place. [hlred]EDITED TO ADD[/hlred]: Akshully, here is the Order in the Trussell case. Well there you go. Terry now has an official victim for his crime.
"Don't waste time mourning. Organize." - Joe Hill

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Ah, so Sharon has a new "cause", and by "cause" I mean an old guy's life to help ruin with her stellar legal advice.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:24 pm

She helped with converting misdemeanor behavior to felony behavior. But when you start with felonies, where do you go from there?
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

nbc

Post by nbc » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:45 pm

I can't see behind the paywall, but... P&E Florida Man Facing Ten Felony Counts for Attempting to Report Government Corruption :^o Tweet “I WAS COMMITTED TO SERVE THE PUBLIC” by Sharon Rondeau (Sep. 18, 2014) — On September 2, Dixie County, FL resident and 70-year-old Vietnam combat veteran Terry Trussell was arrested and charged with ten felonies by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) [hlyellow]by means of a questionably sworn, incomplete document[/hlyellow] filed with the [...] :roll: Sounds like the usual BS and lies from professional seditionist Rondeau. Wow, Sharon is quick to judge and if her past is any predictor of the future, she will have done limited research on her own. She has become more of a Public Relationship management for those who hold foolish believes about our Grand Jury system than reporting on it from a more journalistic perspective. Nothing wrong with advocacy, just make it clear what you are 'reporting' and what you are 'advocating'... Does Sharon even understand how charges are filed in Florida? Does she understand that no information has been filed by the prosecution yet? Does she understand that the prosecution has a bit of time before they indict? The charges were filed, a probable cause affidavit was filed, Trussell was arrested and bonded. No rush... As to questionably sworn evidence, does she outline how she reached this conclusion or is she repeating the beliefs of those who are involved from the CLGJ perspective? I can understand how their failure to appreciate how our legal system works may cause them to be confused about what happened so far. Rest assured that so far, the prosecution has taken all the steps to avoid conflict of interest and is letting Trussell speak freely on the 'airwaves' to make their case so much more straightforward in front of the petite jury. I am sure that the prosecution is quite thankful to have people like Sharon 'report' on these topics... So helpful...

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:36 pm

i think if you just leave it at the question, "Does Rharon understand?", you can leave the rest unsaid, since the obvious fact and answer, is that she doesn't. She doesn't understand, she has next to no personal knowledge, she doesn't do research, and she isn't really interested in facts. She wants something that agrees with her point of view and if she can find someone to say that then she will accept it as given.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:40 pm

Sharon is looking for a new headline grabber since her old go-to guy is out of reach in the Greybar Hotel for a few months.
Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

nbc

Post by nbc » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:42 pm

She wants something that agrees with her point of view and if she can find someone to say that then she will accept it as given. And I had such high hopes for her 'journalistic aspirations'.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm

She wants something that agrees with her point of view and if she can find someone to say that then she will accept it as given. And I had such high hopes for her 'journalistic aspirations'.And you can say that with such a straight face too, very very good. ;;)
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

nbc

Post by nbc » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:23 pm

She wants something that agrees with her point of view and if she can find someone to say that then she will accept it as given. And I had such high hopes for her 'journalistic aspirations'.And you can say that with such a straight face too, very very good. ; ;) I am a very serious person, as you can certainly tell from my lovely appearance.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm

I am a very serious person, as you can certainly tell from my lovely appearance.And you do it so very well.

rajah

Post by rajah » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:14 am

She helped with converting misdemeanor behavior to felony behavior. But when you start with felonies, where do you go from there?The electric chair?Regards .............Dick

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:53 am

Dixie County's been busy this week. Here's a screenshot from DixieClerk.com. Under charges, it's been updated to show two counts of impersonating a public officer; two counts of unlawful use of simulated legal process and 10 counts of unlawful retaliation against a public officer. Under the phase column, all these charges show "Prosecutor Filed." Under docket info, the judge assigned is Judge James C. Hankinson and "Information Filed" on 9/19/2014. Doesn't sound like they'll be dropping those "trumped up" charges against Trussell any time soon.

So how do these new charges fare against the original charge of simulating legal process. Better, worse, about the same?

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:58 am

Looks like Mr. Trussell has his ass in a serious crack.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:42 pm

I can't imagine the updated charges are represent anything good for Mr Trussel as some of those may now be serious felony charges.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:05 pm

I can't imagine the updated charges are represent anything good for Mr Trussel as some of those may now be serious felony charges.I suspect that the DA piled on only for the purpose of a plea bargain.
Vím o prasatech hodně zajímavých věcí.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:21 pm

I have to admit that a plea bargain (with full allocution) is in the interests of justice... but I'd be lying if I said I hoped Trussell takes a deal. I want him smacked hard.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:25 pm

If he accepts a plea bargain, I hope that part of his sentence is to publicly renounce his sov-cit beliefs -- which very possibly will keep him from accepting.

Return to “Terry Trussell”