Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Notorial Dissent

Re: Sovereign Citizens and Related Nutz

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:29 am

The way the glass is constructed is o that it can take a fairly large force hitting it and perhaps survive or only bulge, apply a lot of force in a tiny area, and it shatters. The punch someone mentioned, headrest supports, or one of those little hammer tools that actually have a small hardened point that is all that actually comes in contact with the window, and shatter, actually rather spectacularly in some cases I've seen.

In any event, telling the nice officer that you weren't driving only traveling from behind a closed window and expecting any other result is sovict dumb in action.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 am

Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:29 am
In any event, telling the nice officer that you weren't driving only traveling from behind a closed window and expecting any other result is sovict dumb in action.
:bag: It's a shame that there aren't any videos on YouTube showing the probable outcome of sovcit traveling-not-driving foolery.

:doh: Oh wait ... there are lots! :o Maybe the magick doesn't work? :o Surely not; perhaps the driver traveler should have demanded to see the not-my-law enforcement officer's oath of office and bond? Wouldn't that be morr powerful magick? :confused:

Or they could try the most powerful magick of all: obey the law, drive (or travel) responsibly and don't behave like an asshat to others. :thumbs:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:15 am

Sam the Centipede wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:27 am
Notorial Dissent wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:29 am
:bag: It's a shame that there aren't any videos on YouTube showing the probable outcome of sovcit traveling-not-driving foolery.

:doh: Oh wait ... there are lots! :o Maybe the magick doesn't work? :o Surely not; perhaps the driver traveler should have demanded to see the not-my-law enforcement officer's oath of office and bond? Wouldn't that be morr powerful magick? :confused:

Or they could try the most powerful magick of all: obey the law, drive (or travel) responsibly and don't behave like an asshat to others. :thumbs:
Nah, that's all in the too hard, and too reasonable/sensible, file.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:24 am

Here's how to break a car window gently. Go to 1:48 as this nice lady is very talkative.

Here's another one. Poor production values, but it shows that gentle tapping with just a gloved hand is sufficient.

Remember, in the corner.

Whip

Post by Whip » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:42 pm

I guess lobbing porcelain chips are out of style these days.

Sugar Magnolia

Post by Sugar Magnolia » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:31 am

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:24 am

Here's another one. Poor production values, but it shows that gentle tapping with just a gloved hand is sufficient.

Remember, in the corner.

Or not.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:11 am

Well done Sugar!

Another falsehood challenged and no longer festering... at least not here!

I thought it seemed implausible that such small forced vibration could have such a big effect simply because if that were the case, all of use would know of many, many car windows that shattered as people drove over rough road surfaces at the "wrong" speed and set up the resonant vibration.

My ball-park finger-in-the-wind back-of-an-envelope estimate of possible natural frequencies for a glass plate suggests that the natural frequency could be in finger tapping range, but that depends on the plate's boundary conditions (how it is supported at the edge). But there was no real indication that the fireman had found the natural frequency, and he'd have to be absolutely spot-on.

The boundary is the key issue: car windows are retained by soft rubbery strips which absorb energy from vibrations. So even if one vibrated the glass at its natural frequency - which would have to be at the centre, not a corner - the boundary strips will absorb the energy and damp the vibration. Vibrating an object to destruction at its resonant frequency in this way relies on the object not being able to dissipate the small increments of energy accumulated during each forcing cycle. That's how a child swing works: gentle pushes at the top of each cycle gradually increase the deflection and the energy is retained in the child's kinetic energy (at the bottom of the swing) or potential energy (at the top of the swing). A swing with solid lines up to the supporting bar will work fine if the top hinges move freely, but if they're at all sticky, it will be hard work to push the swing and it will stop quickly when pushing ceases. That's damping.

Sharp punches work differently; this isn't the time or place for a lecture on fracture mechanics!

ElaineSoCal

Post by ElaineSoCal » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:47 pm

Former GJ man gets 7 years for fraud, tax evasion

Timothy Stubbs spent years trying to avoid the consequences of a scheme that cheated consumers out of millions of dollars, not paying taxes or fulfilling his promises. The Grand Junction con artist used the profits to buy expensive vacation homes in exotic locations and fund his lavish lifestyle. Two states sued him, a federal grand jury indicted him, and he ran more than 3,000 miles away to avoid sentencing for his crimes.

Friday, his fate was handed to him, and ultimately what landed the 52-year-old man in federal prison for more than seven years was his conviction for tax evasion, something the federal government claims Stubbs has done for 22 years.

U.S. District Judge Christine Arguello handed down the 88-month federal prison sentence, something she was scheduled to do in January 2016, when Stubbs removed his ankle monitoring bracelet, skipped out on $500,000 bail and fled to Costa Rica to avoid sentencing. The sentence is 10 months longer than the high end of the sentencing guidelines, and it’s what federal prosecutors requested in a case they referred to as particularly egregious.
:snippity:

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles ... 1k.twitter

realist

Post by realist » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:09 pm

:thumbs:

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

mmmirele

Post by mmmirele » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:16 am

Not long enough, considering how long he was scamming. But I didn't sit in the case, didn't read the pre-sentencing reports, so what do I know? /not entirely sarcastic.

Vee

Post by Vee » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:05 am

This guy just came up in my browsing some sovcits. I don't find him mentioned on this site so I'm wondering if any of you learned members have heard of him or his fake government. Sounds like a total loon.
Ladies and gentlemen I present - Tom Goudey Secretary of State for the Government of The United States of America
http://americanherald.org/?p=374

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 am

I wonder if it's an offshoot of Tim Turner's RuSA. Their shtick is the same: "no, we're the real government, unlike those people in Washington and state capitals, because Article Eleventy-bloo of 1850 wasn't properly ratified!" [LARP begins].

Even by those standards, their response to a guy who simply asked to be taken off their mailing list is pretty spectacular:
The International Notary has received this response: Quote: “”Remove this address from your list immediately, if not sooner!” from [redacted]@ilmason.org, Springfield, Illinois.

The Government of The United States of America holds no obligation to comply with the aforementioned published demand because it is independent of the Grand Lodges of the United States and simply does not have to comply with any of its demands.
Blah blah Law of Nations blah blah official notice was sent blah blah Corporation of the United States blah blah this goes on for eight more paragraphs.

Great find.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:58 am

Tom Goudey wrote:While in office, this Government attempted to grant over one Billion Continental Dollars to the Secretary of State of the State of Texas. The Billion Continental Dollars was debt free and interest free,
and value free.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:06 am

TheNewSaint wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 am
I wonder if it's an offshoot of Tim Turner's RuSA. Their shtick is the same: "no, we're the real government, unlike those people in Washington and state capitals, because Article Eleventy-bloo of 1850 wasn't properly ratified!" [LARP begins].

Even by those standards, their response to a guy who simply asked to be taken off their mailing list is pretty spectacular:
The International Notary has received this response: Quote: “”Remove this address from your list immediately, if not sooner!” from [redacted]@ilmason.org, Springfield, Illinois.

The Government of The United States of America holds no obligation to comply with the aforementioned published demand because it is independent of the Grand Lodges of the United States and simply does not have to comply with any of its demands.
Blah blah Law of Nations blah blah official notice was sent blah blah Corporation of the United States blah blah this goes on for eight more paragraphs.

Great find.
It's actually related to Keith Livingway's cult of the Postmaster General. Mostly harmless, featuring better graphics than the National Liberty Alliance of John Darash/Vidurek, but lacking the NLA's impressive command of fonts and footnotes. Livingway's "General Post Office of the United States of America" at one point earlier this year attempted to raise a "Continental Army" to liberate us all from the eeebil gummint, but of course this sunk into the swamp. They're also tied in with a related group called the "Reign of Heavens Society." I wrote about this group and about Livingway's poot-fight with pretend judge Anna here: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... 4&p=876653

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:15 am

One more cracked pot for the collection.

Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:10 am

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:06 am
:snippity:
It's actually related to Keith Livingway's cult of the Postmaster General. Mostly harmless, featuring better graphics than the National Liberty Alliance of John Darash/Vidurek, but lacking the NLA's impressive command of fonts and footnotes. :snippity:
You know much more than I do about this, but I see from their website that their political wing is the Confederation Party. A post from "postmastergeneral" (so it must be true! :rotflmao: ) at states:
Loony LARPers wrote:The Confederation Party is a party that re-formed the original Confederacy of 1781 into a republic form of Government./quote]The incorporation of 1871 explained in detail!

So part of their schtick appears to be that they don't recognize the result of the Civil War! I imagine they're racist and pro-slavery too but I haven't seen that specifically yet. They have the usual urge to put God into law and government; of course it's not a mainstream god, it's that RWNJ imagined version god that validates their every whim, however, racist, sexist, oppressive or idiotic.

Here's another bit of their RWNJ paranoiac idiocy from the same page:
4: What really happened in 1860?

A: The Congress of the United States went sine die.

B: A new U.S. Congress was convened under the Communist Party.

C: Today the Communist Party is referred to as the shadow government when in reality it is called a shadow government because the Communist Party is doing business as the Republican and Democratic Party thereby politically misrepresenting itself therefore referred to as “shadow government”.
If that's the best that the Communist Party can do (did it even exist in 1860?) at imposing communism, they're pretty inept!

Right wing, racist, fuckwit, delusional morons. Like all the other "You're not the Government! We're the Government!" LARPers.

Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:49 am

Interestingly, almost every page you click on that website has a different domain name. No idea what the advantage of that set-up is.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:22 am

Lansdowne wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:49 am
Interestingly, almost every page you click on that website has a different domain name. No idea what the advantage of that set-up is.
I vaguely recall that used to be a trick for getting your search results up since it makes it look like a bunch of websites are referencing each other. I have no idea if it still works or if this implementation was ever the one that did help.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Plenty of crazy there. Lots of presentments etc from Mark Eugene Moffett, Presenter/International Notary.

How many of you BAR Lawyers can boast an International Title?

Example :http://nationalgreatregistry.generalpos ... t-Scan.pdf

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Been a while since we heard from Portland-area SovCit loon Ron Vrooman, one of those archetypal angry deranged old men. Ron's one shining moment was at the first day of the Oregon MNWR trial, where he addressed the court from the gallery and offered to teach Judge Brown about the true law. The judge respectfully declined his offer.

Today, in a post on Arnie Rosner's (another 80-something crank) "Scanned Retina" site, Vrooman is trying to get people to join him in filing charges for treason. His e-mail is non-specific for who should be charged with treason or on what grounds such a charge might be expected to stick. But apparently, someone, somewhere, needs to be strung up for something.

What I found particularly laughable and sad at the same time is that Ron's irascible and unpleasant behavior, which cost him a marriage, and apparently left him homeless for a time not that long ago, is getting him kicked out of poot groups as well. Check out the descent into utter loneliness wherein nobody wants him around. Hell, I bet even Lazaro Ecenarro won't even return Ron's calls.
On Oct 17, 2017, at 2:44 PM, Ron Vrooman <ronvrooman38@gmail.com> wrote:

The more I see the less I know.

Having made my mind up on many issues since I found out about the fraud of 1861 and the reboot in 1933, I find it much easier. Fraud vitiates all.

I know that the Oath Keepers are apologist for islam. I quit! I know the National Liberty Alliance does not do as they promised and teaches how to do something less. I was kicked out. I know Freemasons accept the oath of a muslim. I quit paying dues after 51 years. I know anna the kraut is not who she advertises herself to be. I dumped the muslim apologist, Vatican shill. I know that the FBI, CIA, BLM, city of name, state of name are corporate governance against we the people of our Constitutional Republic. I take their ilk to federal court Article III 11th and VII
amendment court as guaranteed.

There are persons that are Patriots in Name only! PINO They are against the corporate governance enemy of my enemy. However, they are anarchists, atheists, free inhabitants, non US citizens and more.

They are without the founding documents.

The founding documents Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation and Constitution of/for the u(U)nited States of America circa 1819 thru 1860-61 of the many, is the actual one. One must have these laws of their land to be an American.

An atheist has no god therefore no inalienable rights. Cannot be an American of the several states. A muslim has no Constitution. Therefore his sharia/koran makes him an illegal alien. Cannot be an American. A BAR member is a foreign agent. Cannot be an American. An anarchist may not be an American, a national of one of the several states or a continuous traveler. They must be US citizens, free inhabitants, foreign agents, not Americans because Americans were invented with Inalienable rights by the founders of the US of A.

The list goes on.

I was a member of a PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL group. They went to T-ROH [ed: "The Reign of Heavens" webcast]. I wouldn't, they kicked me out.

So, if you are interested in taking the bastards to federal Article III, 11th amendment, VII
amendment court to defend our Constitutional Republic contact me at my email. Treason takes
only two of us.

Stand and be counted. Someplace if not here. Fish or cut bait. Shit or get off the pot.
The "Private Attorney General" group Vrooman refers to is apparently officially named "Private Attorney Generals Across America," which doesn't seem to have done much lately, and may be only a handful of grumpy old men in search of a Denny's. There's no evidence, by the way, that America's silliest "private attorney general," Anthony Williams, was a member. Anthony, is, of course, America's longest-serving private attorney general, at least in terms of the length of his sentence.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:24 pm

That email/screed/WTFever it is, is an absolute hoot.The other loons aren't genuine or something. Priceless.

neeneko

Post by neeneko » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Not sure if it should be its own thread or not, but here is a new bit of crowd funded grifting : the American National Sovereign Identification System.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/61 ... f=category
The Goals of ANSIS

Build a database of free sovereign Americans for the following purposes:

To create a Public Record source for admissible evidence of standing in law and make it freely available to the People, as well as government officials who may initiate a confrontation with someone based on false presumptions of commercial privilege.

To provide a Lawful and recognized alternative to the Commercial LEGAL PERSON identities forced on the people by government to deprive them of their Natural Rights and immunities, through what is essentially a commercial fraud.

To create a "third party" source for a Lawfully valid and verifiable, non-commercial and non-government ID card that acts as proof of standing when confronted by “government officers” for revenue generation.

To provide victims with evidence sufficient to challenge the jurisdiction of corporate and administrative courts used to extract fines and fees from corporate entities, and preserve the right to a jury trial in all matters as guaranteed by law.

To create over time a jury pool of “peers” that free Americans can call upon when needed to defend against government prosecution of victimless commercial “crimes”, such as possessing flowers or not restraining yourself in a car.

To educate the people about their true power and how to use it to prevent government abuse and protect the constitutions.
For the low low price of 100$ you can have your name listed in a magical database that not only protects one constitution, but all the constitutions.

Grumpy Old Guy

Post by Grumpy Old Guy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:25 pm

Total raised is $10.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:25 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 pm
Today, in a post on Arnie Rosner's (another 80-something crank) "Scanned Retina" site, Vrooman is trying to get people to join him in filing charges for treason. His e-mail is non-specific for who should be charged with treason or on what grounds such a charge might be expected to stick. But apparently, someone, somewhere, needs to be strung up for something.
The loons have a simple criminal law. There are only 2 crimes, Fraud and Treason, which Orly pronounces Egregious Fraud and Treason.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

RoadScholar

Post by RoadScholar » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:21 pm

And it’s right handy how they don’t waste time talking about the exact definitions of Fraud and Treason. That way they can decide what constitutes Fraud or Treason on the fly as the situation requires!

The bitterest truth is healthier than the sweetest lie.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”