Boots on the ground Taitz Immigration Folly 8-27-2014

AndyMorris

Postby AndyMorris » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:10 am

As this is obviously a telephone or email consultation, with zero evidence to support her conclusions, what's going on here?

Plaintiff sought a consultation with an expert in epidemiology, Vera Dolan, a graduate of John Hopkins University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) in Epidemiology and received the following decision from the epidemiologist :

“As an epidemiologist, I believe that Dr. Taitz’s respiratory infection originated from close contact with infected patients who were sent for treatment to her office, in particular immigrants who were detained by the DHS without quarantine or medical treatment for existing communicable diseases and then transported to California.

I believe that Dr. Taitz is in further imminent danger of similar additional infections from immigrant patients detained by the DHS without quarantine or medical treatment for existing communicable diseases.

I believe that quarantine and isolation of these detainees by the DHS to the most stringent current standard of the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) for foreign nationals, examination of each detainee by a trained medical professional to the highest current standard of the CDC for foreign nationals, and a signed medical release prior to transportation and release of each of these detainees into the general public, would solve the problem of the imminent risk of contracting communicable diseases from such detainees by Dr. Taitz and other health care providers who are participating in these programs.

I declare that my assessments are true and correct based on my current knowledge and informed consent.” (Exhibit 1, Statement from an epidemiology expert Vera Dolan).

June bug

Postby June bug » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:19 am

It's frustrating to have to check both Taitz v Johnson threads for updates, especially since this is really the Boots on the Ground thread for reporting about court events.

Mods - could possibly you lock this thread till the next TvJ hearing? [-o<

ObjectiveDoubter

Postby ObjectiveDoubter » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 am

I second June Bug's post.

MsDaisy

Postby MsDaisy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:53 am

As this is obviously a telephone or email consultation, with zero evidence to support her conclusions, what's going on here?

Plaintiff sought a consultation with an expert in epidemiology, Vera Dolan, a graduate of John Hopkins University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH) in Epidemiology and received the following decision from the epidemiologist :

“As an epidemiologist, I believe that Dr. Taitz’s respiratory infection originated from close contact with infected patients who were sent for treatment to her office, in particular immigrants who were detained by the DHS without quarantine or medical treatment for existing communicable diseases and then transported to California.

I believe that Dr. Taitz is in further imminent danger of similar additional infections from immigrant patients detained by the DHS without quarantine or medical treatment for existing communicable diseases.

I believe that quarantine and isolation of these detainees by the DHS to the most stringent current standard of the Centers of Disease Control (CDC) for foreign nationals, examination of each detainee by a trained medical professional to the highest current standard of the CDC for foreign nationals, and a signed medical release prior to transportation and release of each of these detainees into the general public, would solve the problem of the imminent risk of contracting communicable diseases from such detainees by Dr. Taitz and other health care providers who are participating in these programs.

I declare that my assessments are true and correct based on my current knowledge and informed consent.” (Exhibit 1, Statement from an epidemiology expert Vera Dolan).

That sounds like total bullshit to me

ETA: Agree with having all discussion moved to the other thread.

realist

Postby realist » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:45 pm

I agree too also.Now I gotta figger out if I can and if so how to do so. Gimme a minute... Or 2.
ImageX 3 (have met 31 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Return to “Birther Legislation”