Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 157  Next   
 Post subject: Birther Report
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:54 am 

Falcon and the nutz at Birther Report are driving everyone not insane away. Ramboike posted this at Lucas Smith's blog:

Ramboike wrote:
...I gave up on the Birther Report. Too many peddling theories and if you question them about it they get mad. Paranoia runs rampant there. They think i’m a plant, called me a Obot, said I’m stalking them and they would get me banned.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 am 

Reality Check wrote:
Falcon and the nutz at Birther Report are driving everyone not insane away. Ramboike posted this at Lucas Smith's blog:

Ramboike wrote:
...I gave up on the Birther Report. Too many peddling theories and if you question them about it they get mad. Paranoia runs rampant there. They think i’m a plant, called me a Obot, said I’m stalking them and they would get me banned.

This paranoia and banning anyone who doesn't walk in lockstep with the "leaders" has been ongoing since at least the Berg days of obamacrimes forum. Perhaps others at that time but I don't remember that far back.

They must exist in a complete echo chamber or they can't exist/function, while at the same time, due to their paranoia and cluelessness (and stupidity) those chambers become smaller and smaller until there's nothing left but an empty chamber. Then someone forms a new room and it begins anew. It's what they do.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:42 am 

Reality Check wrote:
Falcon and the nutz at Birther Report are driving everyone not insane away.

Are you actually claiming there are sane people at BR? I wouldn't think they'd get past the whackjob screening process. Besides, how could you possibly be sane and at BR unless you were an outsider watching the free show?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:46 am 

I should have said

Quote:
Falcon and the nutz at Birther Report are driving everyone not whackadoodle foaming at the mouth but merely cluelessly insane away.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:00 am 

There's also seemingly a big age/religious gap, guys like Scott mess around and it's offended some of them (Scott posted an ice cube story that made some hearts flutter :lol: )

:( Somebody's not getting a Christmas card this year!
Quote:
FALCON★ 138p · 1 hour ago
O-Holes are obsessive compulsive and just can't help themselves. It's the way they're wired. Bill Bryan continues to stalk me and that is a crime. Bryan thinks he's going to get email hacking charges against me - but for that to occur - it would have had to actually happen. I love living in a retard's head rent free - although the accommodations are rather small. Bryan also thinks this is a way to get my identity and whole life history. Meanwhile, it's that reasoning alone that proves Bryan is a bootlicker for Obama when he demonstrates that he has the cognitive ability to want to know the real identity of a person.

photo FAGGYSTALKINGME3_zpsc1a2ceb6.jpg

Dr. Conspiracy 82p · 18 hours ago
ROFL. I know exactly why Foggy is looking at your Intense Debate history. You haven't figured it out yet?

I will tell you this, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are those with something to hide."

And there's many more where those came from. I have an entire file on your stalking, trying to discern me, and posts that you have written about me. Psst, you have a mole.

So, while you're thinking about your little foray into the legal realm, remember the advice you are receiving is coming from disbarred barn animals. And, you'll feel wrath unlike any you have ever experienced. A stalking ObamaCare Wavigator is the stuff of breaking news, and especially given your online history.

Apparently, you enjoy the public humiliation because you seem to seek it out everyday.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:27 am 

Quote:
So, while you're thinking about your little foray into the legal realm, remember the advice you are receiving is coming from disbarred barn animals. And, you'll feel wrath unlike any you have ever experienced. A stalking ObamaCare Wavigator is the stuff of breaking news, and especially given your online history.

Gee. I wonder who this little weasel thinks has been disbarred and who is a (I suppose he means) ACA Navigator. 8>

AFAIK, no one at Fogbow or Doc C's.

The little chicken hawk couldn't be wrong could he? Or just making shit up?

:wave:

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:15 am 

Heh. Bob Nelson and I have been having a lovely exchange of emails over the past few days, which I'll disclose someday. He's letting Falcon read them.

Mine are along the lines of "I met with an Asst. U.S. Atty., who brought in an FBI agent, who was very interested and asked me to write up a full report on the incident (which I'm working on). Falcon hacked my email and threatened to disclose it all, which means that he committed one or more federal felonies. At one point the FBI agent questioned why I called them 'racist asses,' so I said 'Here's a thread from yesterday. Please read it and see what you think ... and when she finished reading just one thread she said 'racist asses' was too mild for describing human garbage like that."

Which proves how desperate and terrified I am, yesno? :confuzzled:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 am 

By the way, here's the screencap I showed the FBI:

Attachment:
falcon.png

But of course, to show an unaltered screencap to the FBI is a crime, because I'm being mean to the poor widdle nosewipe, boo hoo! 8-)

And copying other threats and insults and racist quotes from his Intense Debate profile is also a crime, because I'm stalking that poor bunny. :-({|= :((

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:45 am 

If Bob Nelson, the owner of BR, shared IP addresses or other identifying information with Falcon he may be guilty of aiding and abetting the commission a crime. Is that not correct? [-X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:57 am 

"Stalking" can be a legal term of art; there are several requirements for one's acts to be considered stalking in a legal sense.

Reading what someone writes on the Internet, and responding thereto, isn't a crime.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:01 pm 

Orlylicious wrote:

photo FAGGYSTALKINGME3_zpsc1a2ceb6.jpg

Interesting... I was apparently the 5th most recent person to visit FALCON's profile (my avatar is unique---it comes from a fractal associated with my thesis research). Am I stalking FALCON too also? Am I a birther in deep cover? Am I just another one of Foggy's sock puppets? Am I a figment of my own imagination? Or did I just accidentally click on a link?

Can someone please help me out before I collapse in a fit of existential angst? :(( :(( :(( :((

"I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know." -- Thomas Jefferson (no, really, Thomas Jefferson)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:23 pm 

Oh yeah, baby, you is a stalker! Better carry a toothbrush with you at all times.

Telepathick thinks Falcon punk'd me. Or did I scare him so much he admitted lying about hacking my email?

:confuzzled:

One thing he doesn't know - there are only 3 emails in that whole account.

1. Registration email from Gravatar.
2 . Registration email from Intense Debate.
3. Changed temporary password at Intense Debate.

I never thought he managed to hack anything at all. Remember, the man is a moron.

Why would I bother the feds over something so silly?

;;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:22 pm 

Foggy

It sure is a good thing you had already scrubbed all the sekrit Obot codes and plans including the number for the Swiss bank account where my Soros bucks get deposited weekly. That was a close one. :o Did you remember to erase James Johnson's cell phone number?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:24 pm 

Foggy wrote:
I never thought he managed to hack anything at all. Remember, the man is a moron.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. (Attributed to Sun Tzu)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:25 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs.
You might consider banking in the Caymans. Thousands of pugs can't be wrong.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:26 pm 

Attachment:
tpath.png

Oh, man! Today is a good day!!

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:28 pm 

Oh, wait ... doesn't that last post where I'm laughing my ass off prove once and for all how terrified I am of Zullo the Clown and the Cold Cream Posse?

:confuzzled: :-k

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:32 pm 

Foggy wrote:
Oh, wait ... doesn't that last post where I'm laughing my ass off prove once and for all how terrified I am of Zullo the Clown and the Cold Cream Posse?

When you pay them attention, you are panicking.

When you ignore them, you are panicking.

Simple, really.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 pm 

Toothbrush? :shock:

Why would I need a toothbrush? I know where my towel is...

Is there anyone on Birther Report that isn't one of your sock puppets Foggy? Please confirm, ignore or deny this if it is true.

"I am of a sect by myself, as far as I know." -- Thomas Jefferson (no, really, Thomas Jefferson)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:51 pm 

It's probably a safe bet that at this point foggy has more sockpuppets on that site posting than actual real birthers posting there.

May 2014 Philadelphia Boogiethon

Reality Check Radio
Reality Check Radio Facebook Page

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:57 pm 

Foggy wrote:

[-X ORYR/BR comment:
FALCON★ wrote:
Idiot - everyone knows that you're a sockpuppet - you really don't know how this game is played do you? I lure you out - you emerge and then you make more moronic statements - which I capture. I made my post this morning and out popped the weasel.

And there's nothing to report - because I don't hack email accounts of troglodytes. But you never know else might.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:58 pm 

Yeah. Jeez, and just the other day he was bragging that he DID hack my email!

He made a pathetically weak try to claim he already knew I was Telepathick, which will fool a few ... but now that it's over, I'm still LMFAO, and he's pissed.

I love happy endings! Somebody gimme a hankie! =))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:24 pm 

Oh yeah, and in other revelations ...

First, this week not one but two completely separate, wholly trusted birthers - one male, one female -- both turned out to be me. So who can you trust anymore, when I just admitted to having more sockpuppet accounts already embedded?

Second, I sent a message to Bob Nelson: No matter how many hours you spend censoring comments and banning and locking people out ... no matter how hard you scrub your site and try to put everything in moderation to keep the Obots out ... I own you.

Any time I want to post on Birther Report, I'll simply go right ahead and post on Birther Report, and there isn't a goddamned thing you can do about it. When I get a hankerin', I'll just shove it down your throat.

I do it from a spirit of public service, kids. I do it for the children. :crazy:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:44 pm 

Reality Check wrote:
I should have said

Quote:
Falcon and the nutz at Birther Report are driving everyone not whackadoodle foaming at the mouth but merely cluelessly insane away.

That makes a whole lot more sense, I was afraid we'd entered an alternate dimension or something as the other situation just wasn't possible.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:51 pm 

When I saw Foggy's claim upthread that Falcon had hacked his email account, I was quite skeptical. I mean, a birther actually succeeding at something? [-(

Now that I see it was all an elaborate ruse, things are all upright again for me. :thunb:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3904 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135 ... 157  Next