Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9814 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 393  Next   
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:32 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Someone named "Chalice" has just joined PJ. Whether it's Sharon or not I don't know. But Chalice also provides her websites. If it's you, Sharon, welcome. We'd love to hear from you and discuss your cases.

(Likewise, we would love to hear from Orlana Taitz, Phil Berg and Leo Donofrio.)

If it's you, Sharon (actually, whoever it is), you will find open and full discussion here, with no moderation as long as you follow the website's pretty simple, even handed rules.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

Post subject: American Grand Jury
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:38 pm 

Quote:
If it's you, Sharon (actually, whoever it is), you will find open and full discussion here, with no moderation as long as you follow the website's pretty simple, even handed rules.

Absolutely we welcome who it is and would love to see the others mentioned as well...as long as BOTH sides remember the rules.

It should not have to be pointed out that once someone joins PJ they, no matter who they are, are members of this site. They, of course, are subject to the same rules as everyone else, as new members, but also it needs to be kept in mind they, as members of this site, should be afforded the same courtesies which are extended to the members of longer standing.

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:39 pm 

realist wrote:
Quote:

Absolutely we welcome who it is and would love to see the others mentioned as well...as long as BOTH sides remember the rules.

It should not have to be pointed out that once someone joins PJ they, no matter who they are, are members of this site. They, of course, are subject to the same rules as everyone else, as new members, but also it needs to be kept in mind they, as members of this site, should be afforded the same courtesies which are extended to the members of longer standing.

=D>

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:55 pm 

Occupation: Cat petter, RN with license voluntarily inactive, just like Michelle Obama's law license.
Viewing profile - Chalice:

Quote:
On the Internet, I do not respond to those preferring my Natural name vs my Internet name... As an FYI: In our chat room, w/o comment, I boot those that do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:11 pm 

Chalice / Sharon is here?

I hope she posts.

Bring your "evidence", Chalice. We can dismantle it here to save you from embarrassment later.

I'd also like to ask about her concept of "patriotism", all the while shredding the Constitution she claims to love.

Quote:
#phnm #tcot To prove harm... It becomes an impremissible barrier to our constitutional rights...Regardless of innocent till guilt 9:01 AM Dec 17th from txt

http://twitter.com/CrystalChalice/status/6764335096

In addition, it appears that she may be heading into the tax protester stuff as well. That went real well for Sherry Peel Jackson.

Should she decide to venture further down that road, I suggest she spends some time at the forums over at quatloos.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to seeing her post her evidence.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:14 pm 

Quote:
On the Internet, I do not respond to those preferring my Natural name vs my Internet name... As an FYI: In our chat room, w/o comment, I boot those that do. It’s not personal, only a procedure.

I'll reserve comment until our resident psychologist weighs in on that bit of paranoia.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:22 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:
Quote:
On the Internet, I do not respond to those preferring my Natural name vs my Internet name... As an FYI: In our chat room, w/o comment, I boot those that do. It’s not personal, only a procedure.

I'll reserve comment until our resident psychologist weighs in on that bit of paranoia.

Shoot. Did not see that before I wrote Chalice / Sharon. My bad.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:26 pm 

I hope Chalice chooses to post here by all means. I would like to see whatever issues she might bring to the table discussed in an open forum like PJ.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:47 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:
Quote:

I have no problem referring to this lady as Chalice if she is in fact a member of PJ. It is her ideas that I find strange not her name. We all have screen names and most do not want their real names known. Many here know the real names of other members but they are not broadcast.
Welcome Chalice, lets see how good you really are.
Regards ............Dick

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:59 am 

I shouldn't have to point this out, but I'm going to anyhow...

Assuming that's actually "Chalice", who gets discussed with some regularity here... and I see no reason to believe otherwise... so long as she participates civilly in discussion on this forum, I expect to see her treated civilly as well. There have been instances, some more recent than others, where people seem to forget this basic tenet (and RULE) of Politijab, so please consider this your friendly reminder.

Welcome to the forum, Chalice. Good luck. Odds are, you'll probably need it, but I admire your willingness to visit at all. I expect the conversations to be both friendly and interesting. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:12 am 

Chalice said she had visited Politijab on her show tonight on Patriot Hearts Network so I think it is safe to assume that she is the same person. Regardless, welcome to Politjab, Chalice.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 am 

Location: about 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy,
Occupation: Chemtrail Scheduling Supervisor, Southwest Division
Welcome to PJ, Chalice. I hope you find the information here enlightening.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 am 

The year 2010 is starting to look mighty interesting!! :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:45 am 

I'd like to ask Chalice a question --

No attorney has signed off on any of the filings you've made of your presentments in various federal courts. Since most people are represented by attorneys in federal court, especially in criminal matters, was the lack of attorney representation in your cases an indication to you that the entire legal community (excepting, perhaps, Orly Taitz) believes your presentments are extra-judicial and improper?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am 

"Chalice" of PHN has joined PJ. I will be moving the posts from the AGJ thread to this folder.

Welcome, Chalice. :-bd

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:35 am 

Occupation: I'm the Grand Panjandrum of the uber-sekrit cabal that controls our faithful puppet George Soros, the Trilateral Commission, and Agenda 21 (among other things) as part of our grand plan to dominate maple syrup production.
I would like to also welcome Chalice to Politijab.

As Obama's Christmas Czar, I'm pretty busy as well. You'd think stealing all the presents in Who-ville in one night would be easy, but sheesh, I don't think the President realized how many people celebrated the consarn thing...

It is easy to hope when things go right. Harder to choose to believe in it when things are blackest. However even the greatest darkness can be slain with the faintest of lights. And hope is more than enough to flicker in the dark.

I blog about my life and mental health issues @ Life of a Schizophrenic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:52 am 

Hektor wrote:
As Obama's Christmas Czar, I'm pretty busy as well.

Hektor, how is the War on Christmas going so far? Need any help? :twisted:

“The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.”

― Alan Moore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:04 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
I'd like to ask Chalice a question --

No attorney has signed off on any of the filings you've made of your presentments in various federal courts. Since most people are represented by attorneys in federal court, especially in criminal matters, was the lack of attorney representation in your cases an indication to you that the entire legal community (excepting, perhaps, Orly Taitz) believes your presentments are extra-judicial and improper?

I hope my question doesn't get lost in all the frippery. So, here it is again for Chalice. Easy to find.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:05 pm 

Chalice wrote:
Let's name is.... Patriot's Heart Network's Party Palace... or some such politijab variation! =D> Now then, I shall feel truly at home in my community!

Welcome aboard, Chalice!
:hug:

Question: Did you ever get your laptop/luggage back after leaving it in the cab for the Secret Service to examine during your first D.C. trip where you helped present the resentments?
-xx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:08 pm 

Quote:
I hope my question doesn't get lost in all the frippery. So, here it is again for Chalice. Easy to find.

She says she'll be back after Christmas. I'm sure at that time your question will be given the ultimate priority by her...patience, Counselor. ;)

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 pm 

Nothin' but love for ya, Stern... but I HAVE to ask...

Since when do we actually EXPECT birthers, teabaggers, etc. etc. etc. to answer any rational question we ask them? It's never worked before, either here or on other sites... I certainly don't hold high expectations for it to work this time around. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:06 pm 

Chalice wrote:
I am totally swamped before Christ's birthday, but afterwords I will make it back here.

You know we're going to need his birth certificate.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 pm 

DaveMuckey wrote:
Chalice wrote:
I am totally swamped before Christ's birthday, but afterwords I will make it back here.

Edit: It was pointed out to me that my post may have been regarded in poor taste by some who are more religious than others. I respect that opinion and have removed my post.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:10 pm 

Justin wrote:
DaveMuckey wrote:
Chalice wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 pm 

Ok the devil made me say it but do we really know who his father was? :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9814 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 393  Next