Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1274 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51  Next   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:29 am 

From an email I got last night:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Bryan,

Thank you for your offer, at this time I am declining your offer [to be interviewed on his BlogTalkRadio show for two hours]. I am well aware of the fog bow and it's components, for example I was there when you made your last post on birther report claiming you were being censored. [Ed. note: I post on Birther Report every day using a variety of aliases; yesterday I was Todd Loopner*; day before yesterday I was Falcon's Mom. They do their level best to censor me, but they just can't keep up.]

After close consultations with members of the team it would not be prudent for me to interview you, mainly due to several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation this would only be a conflict due to my attachment to the Sheriff's Kits.

I hope you understand my reason, it is imperative we end this and start Congressional hearings about Obama and his documents.

Sincerely,
Michael Volin

My reply:
Quote:
On 9/23/2013 10:50 AM, Michael wrote:
> ... several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation ...

LOL! No, they're not, Mike. That's a crock of bullshit, and you know it. Zullo isn't a cop, he's a used car salesman; moreover, even Sheriff Joe has no jurisdiction outside Maricopa County, Arizona. Neither of them has the authority to investigate any alleged crime that took place six inches outside the county line, not even to mention that they have no crime to investigate. Zullo is just pretending, that's all. He's just having a happy little childish fantasy about going after some Obots, in order to console his hurt feelings because he knows there's never going to be any Congressional investigation.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but there is no Stockman bill and there isn't going to be any Stockman bill. Zullo still doesn't have ONE member of Congress planning to conduct an investigation. The congressional investigation is just another happy little childish fantasy, like the criminal investigation of the Obots.

Your cowardice is evident. But I'll tell you what: You go back on your show and tell everyone how the Obots aren't willing to discuss the facts, when it's you who is too afraid to discuss facts with an Obot. You go back to your own happy little childish fantasies, if they make you feel better about the birthers being the World's Biggest Epic Fail. You go back on your show and tell everyone any kind of lies you want, like that some of us are the focus of a criminal investigation.

We'll all know the truth, and you'll be stuck with your lies.

- Bill Bryan
Raleigh, NC

* Yes, that Todd Loopner.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:29 am 

61 million obots voted in 2012. Shirley one of them is under criminal investigation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:45 am 

I'm watching out for those Arizona police cars, who knows when they could come rolling up my street in rural Derbyshire, UK? Must find some pink undies to wear, and some sunscreen.

She spoke to her congressman and he said "Whoa! I'd like to help you Orly but you're too dumb to vote". - Eddie Cochran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:58 am 

Oooo, and what crimes have you committed, my love? Hoping they were fun! :joy:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:52 am 

rosy wrote:
I'm watching out for those Arizona police cars, who knows when they could come rolling up my street in rural Derbyshire, UK? Must find some pink undies to wear, and some sunscreen.

Unlike you, Foggy's suitcase is almost packed! He just needs to buy some sunscreen.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:53 am 

I sure wish I could be investigated :(( :((

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:58 am 

:-$ :mrgreen:

She spoke to her congressman and he said "Whoa! I'd like to help you Orly but you're too dumb to vote". - Eddie Cochran

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:24 am 

Foggy wrote:
. . . yesterday I was Todd Loopner . . .

Sorry, Foggy, but Todd's last name was not Loopner. It was DeLaMuca. It apparently had been changed from Todd LaBounta after a real guy with that name threatened legal action. So says wikipedia anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:26 am 

Occupation: Harvester of the souless, labeller of the deluded, flayer of the intolerant...Birfoons have accused me of being heartless....It's not true I do have a heart, of a small child, in a box, under my bed.
"several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation "

'Cause thats how ded l33t Grand Mufti Investigamatters handle this sorta stuff, they tells an irrelevant noise maker wut they be doin'..

Jesus H Christ, which rational, higher than room temperature IQ individual believes this sh*t................ ](*,)

Pest and Fail.......Member of Obama’s Brown Shirt corps
Gretawire..........Communist/terrorist
Freeperville........"League of Evil" and banned "Obama Zot"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:35 am 

Maybenaut wrote:
Foggy wrote:
. . . yesterday I was Todd Loopner . . .

Sorry, Foggy, but Todd's last name was not Loopner. It was DeLaMuca. It apparently had been changed from Todd LaBounta after a real guy with that name threatened legal action. So says wikipedia anyway.

Lisa's [Gilda Radner] name was Loopner. Todd would always say "Yes, Mrs. Loopner". :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:39 am 

You tell 'em, Fogs :-*

Quote:
Your cowardice is evident. But I'll tell you what: You go back on your show and tell everyone how the Obots aren't willing to discuss the facts, when it's you who is too afraid to discuss facts with an Obot. You go back to your own happy little childish fantasies, if they make you feel better about the birthers being the World's Biggest Epic Fail. You go back on your show and tell everyone any kind of lies you want, like that some of us are the focus of a criminal investigation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:51 am 

I know some good lawyers! 8-)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 am 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
Oh my. Should I cancel my plans to go home for the holidays? I might be met at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport with a warrant to take me in for questioning. Notice to Zullo: Arriving on Continental Airlines from Houston. My attorney will have the flight details -- he'll give you a call leave a message with the MCSO receptionist.

Reminder to self: Pack a pair of delicate pink lace undergarments and matching flip flops. Consult with Rosy so that we don't get too matchy-matched. Get keratin treatment for hair since I won't be able to use a blow dryer. Touch up highlights so my hair will look fabulous for the mug shot. Wire money to the kids so they can deposit it in my MCSO jail account for snacks, etc. Call my attorney and have him on standby for the interrogation.

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:57 am 

In honor of the imminent frogmarching, and since I really don't look good in orange, I'm painting the porch orange instead. If it doesn't rain.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 am 

Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Oh my. Should I cancel my plans to go home for the holidays? I might be met at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport with a warrant to take me in for questioning. Notice to Zullo: Arriving on Continental Airlines from Houston. My attorney will have the flight details -- he'll give you a call leave a message with the MCSO receptionist.

Reminder to self: Pack a pair of delicate pink lace undergarments and matching flip flops. Consult with Rosy so that we don't get too matchy-matched. Get keratin treatment for hair since I won't be able to use a blow dryer. Touch up highlights so my hair will look fabulous for the mug shot. Wire money to the kids so they can deposit it in my MCSO jail account for snacks, etc. Call my attorney and have him on standby for the interrogation.

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:12 am 

The Congress is going to be fully occupied with budgetary matters for a long time. Even if Stupid Stockman submitted a bill nothing would be done about it. And since when do journalists or radio interviewers or whatever Volin is worry about conflicts? They just interview whomever is involved with the their story who will agree to talk to them.

“If everyone made war only according to his own convictions, there would be no war.”

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:16 am 

Occupation: ASEAN bureau chief; Keeper of the Bahasa; CSI for Semiconductors
Suranis wrote:
I sure wish I could be investigated :(( :((

I know how you feel. Here I am too, an American citizen (native/natural born, even) just a tiny bit beyond the reach of all that firepower the Birthers have brought to bear against our Fogbow brethren, yet never to asked to dance. It's heartbreaking. Just heartbreaking :(( :((

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:22 am 

Now wait a minute, if we'uns Obots are the subject of a criminal investigation wouldn't a real LEO go out of his way to have them on a radio show to glean every bit information you could like their phone numbers for instance? Wouldn't you want to hope they slip up and spill the beans? But no, Chief Klown Zullo is not anything other than a joke pretend LEO and he knows Volin and his cohorts are dumber than a box of rocks. He knows they would embarrass themselves if he allowed Foggy on Volin's show.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:22 am 

Do I need to get an attorney for this?!? :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:24 am 

gupwalla wrote:

I'm just going to use an empty chair.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:41 am 

Mike Volin wrote:
After close consultations with members of the team it would not be prudent for me to interview you, mainly due to several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation this would only be a conflict due to my attachment to the Sheriff's Kits.

The first thing that popped into my head when I read this paragraph was that story from the movie Clerks about the guy who died from trying to perform oral sex on himself (a sex act that wikipedia tells me is called autofellatio).

Volin's "involvement with the Sheriff's Kits" consists of operating a web site (http://wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com/) (where he can't seem to figure out how to post photos without distorting the aspect ratio) on which a bunch of documents and videos from the alleged investigation are posted and available for download, or in hard copy by request. I'm sure that the Fogbow and the people who post here do far more to publicize Zullo's fake investigation than Volin's website does. He is no more involved in Zullo's fake investigation than I am.

And even if he were genuinely involved, it wouldn't matter because it's a fake investigation of a fake crime by a fake law enforcement officer.

If Zullo were a real law enforcement investigator investigating a real crime, I would think he would be thrilled at the idea of his prime suspects talking publicly to a third party about the details of their alleged crime and their alleged involvement in it. A discussion like that could yield a goldmine of incriminating statements (if there were a real crime and a real investigation and real suspects and real law enforcement officers involved, which is not the case here).

I think Volin should step up his pressure on members of Congress who are flirting with birfers. It's about time for Representatives Stockman, Yoho, Farenthold, Barletta, and the rest to put up or shut up. They need to get Michele Bachmann, Louis Goehmert, Ted Cruz and the rest of the congressional teabaggers on the record on this important issue.

Please proceed, birthers. :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:55 am 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
My post following Volin's silly comment would have been much shorter.
This: :yankyank:

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:09 am 

You got to the heart of the whole thing when you called them childish...several times, so they couldn't miss it. :D

I have a hard time imagining a grown man saying "Sorry, I have to make my sheriff's kit, I can't talk to you anymore".

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:14 am 

Occupation: I'm the Grand Panjandrum of the uber-sekrit cabal that controls our faithful puppet George Soros, the Trilateral Commission, and Agenda 21 (among other things) as part of our grand plan to dominate maple syrup production.
Question: Why is Mike Volin even involved in the "investigation" at all? I mean isn't this a legitimate law enforcement investimagation designed to clear the President? So why are they including a guy who bought his own birfer billboard and defaces currency with his stamps. I don't believe he has any law enforcement experience, if memory serves, Mr. Volin is a trucker. :-k It's almost as if being a birfer is the only requirement to be involved with the many, many cold case investigations that the Posse does.

Also, shouldn't Großadmiral Zullo be concerned that one of his partners is leaking to people who may be the focus of a law enforcement and completely not redundant criminal investigation that they may be the focus of a law enforcement and completely not redundant criminal investigation? I'm sure persons of interest are notified all the time by the Police that they are persons of interest.

It is easy to hope when things go right. Harder to choose to believe in it when things are blackest. However even the greatest darkness can be slain with the faintest of lights. And hope is more than enough to flicker in the dark.

I blog about my life and mental health issues @ Life of a Schizophrenic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:24 am 

gupwalla wrote:

Yeah! And what any of the find legal folks here like to volunteer their services as a pro se defendant/representative? I could probably even afford the standard one dollar retainer fee! Maybe we could then go up against pro se plaintiff/representative(?) Orly!!

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1274 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 51  Next