Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266 ... 301  Next   
 Post subject: The Post and Email
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:12 pm 
That Colonel certainly told that seditionist where to get off...I assume his chain of command will support him. I do hope that he doesn't get his life turned inside out by birthers now.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:53 pm 

TexasFilly wrote:
It was RonDUE's maiden surname.

Yes, her father died a little more than two years ago.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/hartfo ... bLoggedOut

According to records on ancestry.com her grandfather, Manuel Hanjian, arrived in the U.S. in 1909. His country of origin is listed as Egypt.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 pm 

Occupation: Actor/Improv/Sound Designer. I am a Citizen Journalist with a column at Newsvine.com, and a presence on NetRoots Radio. Brain Injured Satirical Genius.
Rickey wrote:
TexasFilly wrote:

According to records on ancestry.com her grandfather, Manuel Hanjian, arrived in the U.S. in 1909. His country of origin is listed as Egypt.

hmm, her father parents may have been an Armenian refugees from Turkey.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:08 pm 

Flatpointhigh wrote:

Quite likely. There is a large Armenian population in Fresno, CA and there are hundreds of phone listings there for people whose last names end with "jian."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:35 pm 

Flatpointhigh wrote:
Rickey wrote:
TexasFilly wrote:

Yes, I found the name listed with Armenian given names such as 'Haig, ' 'Hagop,' and 'Nubar.' Other family surnames were also Armenian. Her father's obit is on line. He was a HS band director in Fitchburg and West Hartford.

Armenians have been in Egypt for many centuries and they took in refugees from other countries in the early 1900's. There are not very many left there now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... s_in_Egypt

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:56 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Would refugees from Egypt be virulently anti-Muslim? Could explain a lot.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:11 pm 

Occupation: Actor/Improv/Sound Designer. I am a Citizen Journalist with a column at Newsvine.com, and a presence on NetRoots Radio. Brain Injured Satirical Genius.
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

Not necessarily. the Genocide inlcuded just about anyone not Turkish. Including Christians, Assyirans, and Greeks:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide
Quote:
It took place during and after World War I and was implemented in two phases: the wholesale killing of the able-bodied male population through massacre and forced labor, and the deportation of women, children, the elderly and infirm on death marches to the Syrian Desert.[10][11] The total number of people killed as a result has been estimated at between 1 and 1.5 million. Other indigenous and Christian ethnic groups such as the Assyrians, the Greeks and other minority groups were similarly targeted for extermination by the Ottoman government, and their treatment is considered by many historians to be part of the same genocidal policy.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:10 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

My next-door neighbors are Egyptian Copts (or she is, anyway), and indeed she is virulently anti-Muslim. She gave me a comic book that supposedly would tech me about Islam and it was absolutely vile -- filled with evil Mooslims doing dastardly and despicable deeds as they worshipped their false god and his pedophile prophet ...

You get the picture. BTW, that slimeball who made the infamous movie goes to their church.

I'm certain they don't represent all Copts or Egyptian refugees, but that's been my experience with these.

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards the rest." Paul Simon, The Boxer
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:02 am 

comment at Orly's :evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=432437#comments :evil:
Quote:
Veritas
September 2nd, 2013 @ 5:05 pm
Look was is being tracked NOW:
——-
From Sharon Rondeau’s THE POST EMAIL
Breaking: Report: Obama a Member of The Muslim Brotherhood
Posted By Sharon Rondeau On Monday, September 2, 2013 @ 7:42 PM
ARE THE DOTS CONNECTING?
by Sharon Rondeau
Tweets from Shadi Hamid, a fellow at The Brookings Institute, quoting an “Egyptian newspaper” as saying that Barack Hussein Obama is a member of The Muslim Brotherhood
(Sep. 2, 2013) — Director of Research at the Brookings Doha Center & Fellow at the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at the Brookings Institution Shadi Hamid has reported on Twitter that Barack Hussein Obama is a member of The Muslim Brotherhood, a declared enemy organization of the United States.

I found this link: http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/sh ... membership
Quote:
SH*T ABOUT TO HIT FAN: Egyptian Liberal Newspaper Claims Obama Is A Muslim Brotherhood Member, Says MB Leader Threatens To Release “Papers” Proving His Membership…

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 am 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
:yankyank:

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

Post subject: Re: The Post and Email
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:48 am 

Wow, I never knew the MB accepted Southern Baptists into their ranks.

Post subject: Re: The Post and Email
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:33 am 

Suranis wrote:
Wow, I never knew the MB accepted Southern Baptists into their ranks.

Southern Baptist? I don't think President Obama is Southern Baptist. Rev. Wright's Church was United Church of Christ, I believe and I have not heard of any other denominational affiliation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:09 pm 

ducktape wrote:
My next-door neighbors are Egyptian Copts (or she is, anyway), and indeed she is virulently anti-Muslim. She gave me a comic book that supposedly would tech me about Islam and it was absolutely vile -- filled with evil Mooslims doing dastardly and despicable deeds as they worshipped their false god and his pedophile prophet ...

This one by any chance??

http://chick.com/catalog/comics/0117.asp

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:42 pm 

Quote:
Alberto Part 6

Learn how the papacy helped start Islam, only to have this new daughter rebel against her. You'll understand the Arab's place in Bible prophecy. Muslims have been saved by reading this book.

See how Rome guided the development of Islam, only to be double-crossed later.
Read how the Virgin Mary is being used to bring that rebellious daughter, Islam, back into cooperation with "Mother Church." The global "super-church" is forming!

Fuck yes! Bow to my eleventh dimensional chess!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:45 pm 

Looks like it could be the same one. There are apparently a number of them in the same vein, so I'm not sure -- it was a while ago -- be definitely the same type, if not the same one.

"Still a man hears what he wants to hear And disregards the rest." Paul Simon, The Boxer
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:34 am 

Dolly wrote:
Quote:
Veritas
——-
ARE THE DOTS CONNECTING?
by Sharon Rondeau
Tweets from Shadi Hamid, a fellow at The Brookings Institute, quoting an “Egyptian newspaper” as saying that Barack Hussein Obama is a member of The Muslim Brotherhood
(Sep. 2, 2013) — Director of Research at the Brookings Doha Center & Fellow at the Saban Center for Middle East Policy at the Brookings Institution Shadi Hamid has reported on Twitter that Barack Hussein Obama is a member of The Muslim Brotherhood, a declared enemy organization of the United States.

Quote:
SH*T ABOUT TO HIT FAN: Egyptian Liberal Newspaper Claims Obama Is A Muslim Brotherhood Member, Says MB Leader Threatens To Release “Papers” Proving His Membership…

Ummm, don't some of the Egyptian liberals (so to speak) think that the President is a Muslim or is in the Muslim Brotherhood because of what our crazy assed RWNJ congressmen like Screwy Louie Gohmert and Steve "the Shithead" King say about him? In other words, the nutjobs say it, people in other countries believe it because they don't understand why a congressman would lie about our President and now they're reporting it back from Egypt. It's like a perpetual motion machine.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:08 am 

magdalen77 wrote:
Dolly wrote:
Quote:
Veritas
——-
ARE THE DOTS CONNECTING?
by Sharon Rondeau

Quote:

Ummm, don't some of the Egyptian liberals (so to speak) think that the President is a Muslim or is in the Muslim Brotherhood because of what our crazy assed RWNJ congressmen like Screwy Louie Gohmert and Steve "the Shithead" King say about him? In other words, the nutjobs say it, people in other countries believe it because they don't understand why a congressman would lie about our President and now they're reporting it back from Egypt. It's like a perpetual motion machine.

Under any other circumstances, they wouldn't believe anything the MB said. However, if it's about President Obama and it's derogatory in nature, the worse it is, the better the chance they'll fall for it. ](*,) ](*,)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:41 pm 

STOP THE PRESSES!!! This is HUUUUGE!!!

Quote:
OBAMA, SYRIA, CONGRESS, AND CREDIBILITY

by Sharon Rondeau

The Post & Email is being followed on Twitter by at least one member of Congress as of this writing

(Sep. 10, 2013) — The Post & Email has been notified that a member of Congress who has spoken out about Obama’s actions in Benghazi and other issues is following us on Twitter.

:lol:

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:49 pm 

Louie Gohmert?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:04 pm 

Occupation: I'm the Grand Panjandrum of the uber-sekrit cabal that controls our faithful puppet George Soros, the Trilateral Commission, and Agenda 21 (among other things) as part of our grand plan to dominate maple syrup production.
Birfistan is one sad place these days. Orly spams "press releases" that are about routine scheduling events on the docket. Sharon is celebrating that someone clicked her follow button on Twitter. If the trend continues, by the time the Great Usurper peacefully hands over power to his successor, PPSimmons will have a YouTube video featuring a conference call between Carl and Lord High Commander Zullo talking about the exciting and ongoing investigation that has made so many YouTube videos. Also PS, Send Money and be patient, they will release all their evidence soon.

It is easy to hope when things go right. Harder to choose to believe in it when things are blackest. However even the greatest darkness can be slain with the faintest of lights. And hope is more than enough to flicker in the dark.

I blog about my life and mental health issues @ Life of a Schizophrenic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:02 am 

TexasFilly wrote:
Louie Gohmert?

She doesn't name the person..
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

.. but looking at Twitter, it looks like it's Ann Wagner.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:28 pm 

ORYR (cribbing from P&E): Report: U.S. Troops Ordered To Deploy To Syria; Silent Jihad To Destroy America From Within:
Rondeau wrote:
Columnist Dan Bubalo, writing at Mychal Massie’s website, The Daily Rant, has reported that soldiers at Ft. Hood, TX have been ordered to deploy to Egypt and Syria.

Bubalo stated that Barack Hussein Obama has been supporting an assortment of Islamic terrorists in Syria, Libya and Egypt. On Monday, putative Secretary of State John Kerry denied that the rebels fighting the Assad regime in Syria have been infiltrated with radical Islamics.

The P&E's "source":
Dan Bubalo wrote:
I have been able to verify something extremely troubling in the past 12 hours. A close and verifiable source contacted me to lament the deployment of a friend from Ft. Hood to Egypt, where this particular soldier will be for the next nine months. We have no military base in Egypt, so we’re all trying to understand the assignment and wonder if he and the other 400 soldiers are living in a tent in the desert, and if they are, how do they receive supplies, from everything to food, water, ammunition, and fuel to conduct whatever mission they are to fulfill, for I cannot imagine a C-140 being allowed to land at Cairo International.

The following information has been sourced thoroughly. This particular soldier said that while he was not really thrilled about the assignment to Egypt, it was better than the soldiers that remained at the military base BECAUSE THEY HAD JUST RECEIVED THEIR DEPLOYMENT ORDERS TO GO TO SYRIA. That certainly contradicts the posturing and false reassurances and table-pounding of Obama and Kerry, does it not?

:roll:

This unnamed solider might want to study up on the Multinational Forces and Observers in Egypt; the United States presently has 693 troops in Egypt.

](*,)

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs.
I can't imagine a C-140 landing anywhere especially Egypt since it has been out of service for a while. AKA Lockheed L1011...

Wiki on the C-140...
Quote:
C-140A
Flight inspection aircraft for the US Air Force, similar to the JetStar I, five built.
C-140B
Passenger, cargo transport aircraft for the US Air Force, similar to the C-140A, five built.
VC-140B
VIP transport aircraft for the US Air Force, similar to the C-140B, six built.
C-140C
Two JetStar 6s were ordered by the United States Navy, originally designated UV-1, but not delivered.

Try again morons.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:27 am 

bob wrote:
ORYR (cribbing from P&E): Report: U.S. Troops Ordered To Deploy To Syria; Silent Jihad To Destroy America From Within:
Rondeau wrote:
Columnist Dan Bubalo, writing at Mychal Massie’s website, The Daily Rant, has reported that soldiers at Ft. Hood, TX have been ordered to deploy to Egypt and Syria.

Bubalo stated that Barack Hussein Obama has been supporting an assortment of Islamic terrorists in Syria, Libya and Egypt. On Monday, putative Secretary of State John Kerry denied that the rebels fighting the Assad regime in Syria have been infiltrated with radical Islamics.

The P&E's "source":
Dan Bubalo wrote:
I have been able to verify something extremely troubling in the past 12 hours. A close and verifiable source contacted me to lament the deployment of a friend from Ft. Hood to Egypt, where this particular soldier will be for the next nine months. We have no military base in Egypt, so we’re all trying to understand the assignment and wonder if he and the other 400 soldiers are living in a tent in the desert, and if they are, how do they receive supplies, from everything to food, water, ammunition, and fuel to conduct whatever mission they are to fulfill, for I cannot imagine a C-140 being allowed to land at Cairo International.

The following information has been sourced thoroughly. This particular soldier said that while he was not really thrilled about the assignment to Egypt, it was better than the soldiers that remained at the military base BECAUSE THEY HAD JUST RECEIVED THEIR DEPLOYMENT ORDERS TO GO TO SYRIA. That certainly contradicts the posturing and false reassurances and table-pounding of Obama and Kerry, does it not?

:roll:

This unnamed solider might want to study up on the Multinational Forces and Observers in Egypt; the United States presently has 693 troops in Egypt.

](*,)

Thanks for the reference and link! TFB at its best as usual :-bd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:04 am 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs.
And when you bring your own tents, water purification equipment and latrines, you don't need facilities in Egypt.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266 ... 301  Next