Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 178  Next   
 Post subject: Ed Hale Says
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
neonzx wrote:
PatriotLinda also says,

Quote:
[...]it is because of their [legal] profession, some of our freedoms have vanished into thin air.

No wonder mainstreet America despises lawyers so much. They have taken our once wonderful Cosntitution and twisted it to suit their own personal political agendas.

There it is, again. Some of their freedoms have gone missing! *POOF* All you damn "lawyers" here, pray tell where did you hide their freedoms?

And, can you evil legal eagles tell me what freedoms you took away from such proud patriots, like dear sweet Linda?

I think Linda lost her constitutional right to prevent women from having abortions. For starters.

And then there's the whole money thing.

And the 14th amendment and womens' suffrage for two more.

She's still gripping onto her guns, but she no longer has the right to have field artillery cannons. :((

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:09 pm 

Where is Patriot Linda from? I swear she is a dead ringer for a employee at my son's school. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:11 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
bogus info wrote:
Where is Patriot Linda from? I swear she is a dead ringer for a employee at my son's school. :shock:

:shock:
"Dead ringer" is not a felicitous term to use in these times. Especially in relation to someone's school.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:19 pm 

mimi wrote:
From The Pigpen...

Ed Hale seems to be switching from Orly's side of the birther war to Berg's side. Ed says Berg will be a guest on plains radio next week. Ed said that Berg is dropping is suit on all except Orly. The pigpen is divided. Some do not trust Ed. Hummingbird won't allow talk of this, so some are going outside the pigpen to discuss. Also, some believe Ed is perhaps being blackmailed by Berg.

The pigpen should be interesting this evening.

According to reports they were talking after the hearing. My birther hat went on and last evening I was entertaining thoughts of Berg dropping Ed/Caren following the results of the hearing. I think his "real" target is Orly, but let's not forget MommaE, as I expect to hear some news on that front in the near future. just sayin'...

"Realigning" with Ed would give Berg a more or less regular "voice," but how bad would that piss Linda Belcher off? A TREMENDOUS amount. Of course, evidently her "unlimited funds" source has not come through, so why keep her? :shock:

All that said, I'll believe it when I see it, and not one second before.

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:25 pm 

realist wrote:
All that said, I'll believe it when I see it, and not one second before.

Well... yeah, Realist. It's Ed and Berg we're talking about. Of course nothing should be taken at their word. Same with all of 'em.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:28 pm 

bogus info wrote:

South Dakota. Her blog is here,

http://constitutionallyspeaking.wordpress.com/about/
Quote:
My purpose for this site is to bring South Dakota Conservatives together to fight for our God given rights and to hold our elected officials accountable for actions that do not follow the guidelines set for in the US Constitution & the SD State Constitution.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:09 am 

SC [linkbtn]at the pigpen,http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=2442810129&frmid=8&msgid=1044956&cmd=show[/linkbtn] channels Spock... :lol:

Quote:
If Spock investigated Obama's Birth

We all know Spock as the logical non-emotional Vulcan.

But what would Spock say regarding 'another alien' Barack Obama;

Mr Spock, after investigating Obama's birth claims...what can you tell us.

Spock: When you eliminate the impossible, then whatever is left, no matter how improbable, must be the truth"

Mr Spock, is that in regards to why Obama refuses to release any documents concerning his past?

Spock: "Insufficient facts always invite danger."

Mr Spock, There are those who claim he was born in Kenya, such as his grandmother. What say you?

Spock: "Many 'myths' are based on truth."

Mr Spock, Some are concerned that Obama is spending us into Facism. Are you concerned?

Mr Spock: "Madness has no purpose. Or reason. But it may have a goal."

Mr Spock: Now regarding his background as presented, what are your thoughts?

Spock: Fascinating is a word I use for the unexpected. In this case, I should hink "interesting" would suffice.

Mr Spock, How would you describe the Obot's or followers of Obama?

Spock: "Without followers, evil cannot spread."

So Mr Spock, without any documents supporting what Barack Obama has claimed about himself and claims and facts are two different realities. How would you resolve these issues?

Spock: "Without facts, the decision cannot be made logically. You must rely on your human intuition."

WHAT DOES YOUR HUMAN INTUITION TELL YOU ABOUT OBAMA?

State: ID

It's more likely Spock would say: The facts clearly show Obama was born in Hawaii, as has been confirmed multiple times. Absent any facts to the contrary, that is the only logical conclusion. \:D/

Live Long And Prosper :-bd

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:34 am 

McCoy would say, "Dammit Jim. I'm a doctor, not a Birther"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:41 am 

And Jean Luke would say,

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:55 am 

Ed Hale's chat room was a laugh a minute last night.

We learned Jimbot's "true" identity - he is rich and famous and has a grand home.

Philip Weiss's piece is going to be in "The Nations."

Ed is not quite ready to "destory" Orly, but he wants far away from her since he found love in his heart for Phil Berg in Philadelphia. Phil told Ed what a great lawyer he would have made and said he will drop all charges against Plains Radio. Ed left very upset because half his piggies were calling him a "lair" and a traitor. We can expect him to come back someday and say it was "disinformation" - but it was fun.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 am 

Quote:
We learned Jimbot's "true" identity - he is rich and famous and has a grand home.

And where, pray tell, did they acquire their "latest" info on jimbot? I certainly wasn't in PA. ;)

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:42 am 

Quote:
Crazy Greek
Aug 9, 2009 - 12:00AM QuoteReply LaRouche: Obama Now Impeachable

While I am not a fan of LaRouche, this is a pretty interesting read..........

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/2009/3 ... hable.html
State: Texas

Coastal
Aug 9, 2009 - 4:42AM QuoteReply Re: LaRouche: Obama Now Impeachable

WOW!!!!!

Please, someone start impeachment proceedings!!!!
State: Anywhere o is not!
:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 am 

realist wrote:
Quote:

And where, pray tell, did they acquire their "latest" info on jimbot? I certainly wasn't in PA. ;)

Ed outed Jimbot.

http://www.minnpost.com/douggrow/2008/0 ... a_campaign

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 am 

Quote:
legomom
Aug 8, 2009 - 8:22PM QuoteReply Anyone see the recent issue of the Globe? Talks about O's fake BC

I didn't read the article they wrote but it sounded like they are reporting the truth from the teaser.
http://www.globemagazine.com/

Red White and Blue Dog
Aug 8, 2009 - 8:26PM QuoteReply Re: Anyone see the recent issue of the Globe? Talks about O's fake BC

AH, SWEET MUSIC! Thanks, LegoMom. the Globe is well-read and they already covered it once.

Dobbs, the globe...... people are getting the story, folks. Expect Obama to dip another point in the polls from this story alone, because it's going to reach another segment of the population not watching Dobbs or going online all that much. PERFECT TIMING.
:lol: =))

More posts here http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 5&cmd=show

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:49 am 

Terrib wrote:
Quote:
legomom
Aug 8, 2009 - 8:22PM QuoteReply Anyone see the recent issue of the Globe? Talks about O's fake BC

I didn't read the article they wrote but it sounded like they are reporting the truth from the teaser.
http://www.globemagazine.com/

Red White and Blue Dog
Aug 8, 2009 - 8:26PM QuoteReply Re: Anyone see the recent issue of the Globe? Talks about O's fake BC

AH, SWEET MUSIC! Thanks, LegoMom. the Globe is well-read and they already covered it once.

Dobbs, the globe...... people are getting the story, folks. Expect Obama to dip another point in the polls from this story alone, because it's going to reach another segment of the population not watching Dobbs or going online all that much. PERFECT TIMING.
:lol:

More posts here http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 5&cmd=show

From the teaser:

Quote:
"Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is a crude forgery, according to experts who have analyzed the document and other investigators who insist the President is covering up the truth about where he was really born. In a blockbuster Special Report, experts present photographic evidence they say proves forgery. See for yourself! Only in GLOBE!"

Betcha the "experts" are Polarik, "TechDude", and/or Steve Cee. With maybe a mention of Sandra Lines.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:50 am 

Terrib,

Quote:
Obama Bogus Birth Certificate

Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is a crude forgery, according to experts who have analyzed the document and other investigators who insist the President is covering up the truth about where he was really born. In a blockbuster Special Report, experts present photographic evidence they say proves forgery. See for yourself! Only in GLOBE!

=)) OH HELP.. Can't breathe. =))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 pm 

Quote:
Ed Hale seems to be switching from Orly's side of the birther war to Berg's side

I wouldn't put it that way.

I believe that Ed is developing a more realistic view of Orly than he has had in the past. Some of Ed's folks, who see Birfistan as a binary realm, would interpret that as a "switch to Berg's side", but that would be going a bit far.

If someone has an email address that Ed reads, PM it to me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:58 pm 

August 29, 2009 is the big day for Texas and 38 other states. That's when those governments may be forced by We The People to secede. At least so reports [linkbtn]The South,http://www.drawaline.org/[/linkbtn].

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:17 pm 

TollandRCR wrote:
August 29, 2009 is the big day for Texas and 38 other states. That's when those governments may be forced by We The People to secede. At least so reports [linkbtn]The South,http://www.drawaline.org/[/linkbtn].

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:32 pm 

Res Ipsa wrote:
Quote:
I believe that Ed is developing a more realistic view of Orly than he has had in the past. Some of Ed's folks, who see Birfistan as a binary realm, would interpret that as a "switch to Berg's side", but that would be going a bit far.

Hard to know with Ed. Some snippets from chat yesterday:

Ed_Hale: Btw gang Berg admitted today to me on the phone he had the Kenya Bc that I said he had and it is that seal case

Ed_Hale: yes it is the one I helped him get in Sept 08

Ed_Hale: So guy Phil Berg has the real deal and yes I do I told you I had the
Ed_Hale: Dhl tackign number

Ed_Hale: Guys Berg and Italked for over 2 hours today - he tolod me lots of stuff

(Aug 08-20:53) Ed_Hale: well Berg told me that he has a court date in late Oct and he will thenshow it to the world

(Aug 08-20:58) Ed_Hale: Well today Berg confirmed to me that he and Gary Kreep were infact trying to repsent 2 of the plaintiffs who orly dismissed

(Aug 08-21:00) Ed_Hale: That is up to Ken and Sc if they want him on
(Aug 08-21:01) Betty: Berg will just come on ask for money
(Aug 08-21:01) Ed_Hale: I( set it up so if they want to ahve Berg on they can if they don't then that is ok with me
(Aug 08-21:01) GoBucks: Ed you said Berg was on Plains Period the decesion is made
(Aug 08-21:01) Ed_Hale: no he cannot that is part of the ground rules Betty

(Aug 08-21:13) Ed_Hale: ok this is my [problem with Dr orly - she was order to remove all of Lisa birth date and her Ss from her web site - she did not - she was tellign the judge to go to hell-

(Aug 08-21:13) Ed_Hale: Iwant away form her asap as she is goign to get us all in trouble with her defincaes of the judge

(Aug 08-21:22) Ed_Hale: yes Berg ahs agreed to dimiss the case agains Plains, Caren, me,linda and Neil

(Aug 08-21:22) Ed_Hale: eh siad he would not do for Orly

(Aug 08-21:28) Ed_Hale: Berg told me today that Jimbot ahd file a complaint against him the Pa bar and it looked as if he was goign to lose his license

(Aug 08-21:29) Ed_Hale: yes and it looks like it is curtain for Berg

(Aug 08-21:29) Ed_Hale: well if you really knew who Jimbot was - you would go awwwww

(Aug 08-21:31) Ed_Hale: do a google on Jim Johnson Minn

==========================

Aug 08-22:32) lindastarr: I Am Not A Criminal
(Aug 08-22:32) bottdog: Hey boston!
(Aug 08-22:32) BlackEagle: bott- no fbo- but just know how to get in an d out of the camps undetected
(Aug 08-22:32) lindastarr: I Am Not A Convicted Felon
(Aug 08-22:32) Betty: Hi boston
(Aug 08-22:32) Jessie: I and inclined to agree with jvl
(Aug 08-22:32) hummingbird: that wasn't exactly my question
(Aug 08-22:32) randy: hey Boston
(Aug 08-22:32) lindastarr: I Do Not Have Over A Dozen Aliases For Various Criminla Enterprises
(Aug 08-22:32) hummingbird: have you ever been arrested?
(Aug 08-22:32) bostonian: hi patriots...how you all doing tonight?
(Aug 08-22:32) lindastarr: %%%% you
(Aug 08-22:32) lindastarr has left.

(Aug 08-22:33) hummingbird:
(Aug 08-22:33) bottdog: Hang onto the plates, Betty. Only Illegal pres in the history of America
(Aug 08-22:33) granny: wow
(Aug 08-22:33) randy: agree Bott
(Aug 08-22:33) Betty: bott lol
(Aug 08-22:33) 1bland: humm guess U struck a nerve there

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:37 pm 

I wouldn't bank on it holding up, either, Res. But it was what was going on in the chat last night, at that moment in time.

How's the beach?

Res Ipsa wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:47 pm 

Quote:
Berg told me today that Jimbot ahd file a complaint against him the Pa bar and it looked as if he was goign to lose his license

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:49 pm 

elliewyatt wrote:
Quote:
Berg told me today that Jimbot ahd file a complaint against him the Pa bar and it looked as if he was goign to lose his license

:lol: :-bd

Suck it, Berg!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:57 pm 

neonzx wrote:
elliewyatt wrote:
Quote:

:lol: :-bd

Suck it, Berg!

Imagine... a guy who sees that he's going to have his law license jerked just ran for judge. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:01 pm 

neonzx wrote:
Quote:
Obama Bogus Birth Certificate

Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate is a crude forgery, according to experts who have analyzed the document and other investigators who insist the President is covering up the truth about where he was really born. In a blockbuster Special Report, experts present photographic evidence they say proves forgery. See for yourself! Only in GLOBE!

Well, I flipped through the non-Pultzer prize winning Globe magazine at the store today.

The "experts" cited are Techdude and Polarik. The article appears based around an interview with Pamela Geller, as well as including references to WingNutDaily stories.

The article repeats the lie that grandma insists he was born in Kenya. But then, they throw in a Canada birth theory, in which, Stanley Ann traveled to Seattle and slipped over the border to Vancouver to have baby Barack in Canada. Because, since O's father was Kenyan, she thought it would be a good idea for Barack to have dual US/Canadian citizenship. HOWEVER, once she found Barack Sr. had a wife in Kenya, she changed plans and hid the Canadian birth records.

Because it all makes perfect sense.

Geller is quoted asking why Obama won't just pay $12 for his offical B.C. from Hawaii? blah blah blah

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4432 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 178  Next