Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 57  Next   
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:22 pm 

Paul Lentz wrote:
I'm curious to know: Where is Mike Volin located?

Volin erected a WOBC? billboard in Washingtonville, PA.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:28 pm 

Sheriffs kit? a plastic gun, cheesy hat and a tin foil star come to mind.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:31 pm 

bob wrote:
Paul Lentz wrote:

Ohhh.. that idiot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:18 pm 

Quote:
After close consultations with members of the team it would not be prudent for me to interview you, mainly due to several obots are now the focus of a law enforcement criminal investigation this would only be a conflict due to my attachment to the Sheriff's Kits.

Lucky you. You get an investigation.

I've apparently already been found guilty.

Attachment:
image.jpg

Attachment:
image.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:20 pm 

Awwww, still the meat salesman wine whine?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 pm 

bob wrote:
Paul Lentz wrote:

Ah, yes. I recall that billboard now, and the place. So Volin owns the "beverage store" (in Pennsylvania, that means the local place to buy beer of any quantity greater than a six-pack) in Washingtonville, a tiny PA borough with a whopping 273 people. I'm guessing the town also has a barber/beauty parlor, a combo drugstore/bait shop, a Sheetz, and an Eagle's Club. Gawd, this is worse than that silly, strutting police chief (Kessler?) from another tiny town in PA.

Yepperdoodle (as they say in PA), I'm just a shakin' in my boots about being a potential Obot person of interest.

What a buffoon. =))

The "Birthers" have been at this for FIVE years and have presented NOTHING to any court that has held up to any legal scrutiny whatsoever. They have NEVER honed [sic] in on the actual culprits of the forgery either. They are not even CLOSE to having the information that Arpaio and Zullo have and will soon release to the world. Their continue [sic] dribble of misinformation and fabrication is why Carl Gallups has distanced himself from the birther movement and several of their prominent websites.
-Carl Gallups 5/24/14

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:38 pm 

jonbeck wrote:

I'd love to know WTF is actually in these damn things since they brag about giving Sheriff's kits to VIP's with some of the most recent ones being referred to as 2 Senators, as in Ted Cruz's father and Jim DeMint. They're obviously not known for their accuracy in reporting. [-(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:06 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
If Volin needs an armed guard to protect his store Gilberton has one to give him. 8>

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:13 pm 

Jocelyn9596 wrote:
jonbeck wrote:

I'd love to know WTF is actually in these damn things since they brag about giving Sheriff's kits to VIP's with some of the most recent ones being referred to as 2 Senators, as in Ted Cruz's father and Jim DeMint. They're obviously not known for their accuracy in reporting. [-(

Have fun. It's a doozie. :) The usual birther blather, bullshit and outright lies... And it's kinda funny to boot. :)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4m1835gn4hftkjc/4WIGvgHkHe

Image x 4 Image x 34

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:23 pm 

I wonder how Zullo feels about Klayman's Playpretend Grand Jury Indictment and Conviction of Obama. Kind of pulls the rug out from under his criminal investigation, doesn't it?

The reason I ask is maybe we could get Klayman to indict and convict the Fogbow, too. (Not sure how one incarcerates a web site, but I'll leave that to the brain trust of Birfopolis.) See, since we're all panicked about this playpretend investigation, maybe we could rest easier if we were already playpretend-convicted. Klayman wouldn't even have to go to all the trouble of convening a real playpretend court and conducting a real playpretend trial, he could just issue a press release. Easy peasy -- and it would convey the same significance in the non-playpretend-world as the one about Obama.

Dunno. Maybe I just need more wine. Real wine.

unsound mind, a dimension of unreality, a dimension
of really, really bad law. You've just crossed over
into the Orly Zone."
-- Geritol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:31 pm 

realist wrote:
Jocelyn9596 wrote:
jonbeck wrote:

Have fun. It's a doozie. :) The usual birther blather, bullshit and outright lies... And it's kinda funny to boot. :)

Oooh. The Sheriff's kit was given to Ted Cruz's dad. I'm sooo scared.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:06 pm 

Quote:

Oooh. The Sheriff's kit was given to Ted Cruz's dad. I'm sooo scared.

Lol I asked Vollin one time in his chatroom what was the purpose of giving it to Ted Cruz's father when birthers think Ted Cruz to be ineligible. I got back the most convoluted nonsense possible saying oh he's hoping he'll give it to Ted Cruz who will ummm do something. But Im like why would Ted Cruz do something if within it you claim both parents must be US citizens at birth and you need birth on US soil and you guys think Ted Cruz isn't eligible. Boy what a nonresponse they gave.

May 2014 Philadelphia Boogiethon

Reality Check Radio
Reality Check Radio Facebook Page

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:47 pm 
Jim wrote:

Actually, Louis Beam, the noted Klukker who tried to intimidate the Vietnamese fishermen in Texas back in 1976 with armed "patrols," got so angry at the Southern Poverty Law Center and its boss, Morris Dees, that Beam sent a letter to Dees, challenging him to a duel.

Not kidding...Beam told Dees that they should go into a woods somewhere in Alabama, "two go in, one comes out," and settle their differences. Beam appealed to Dees's sense of manhood and how proud his mother would be as he went off to the "field of honor." The note also said that Beam expected Dees to ignore the challenge, calling the lawyer a coward.

Needless to say, Dees ignored the letter.

But Beam showed up at SPLC's headquarters (on a day Dees was out of town), accompanied by two pals and a videocamera, demanding to interview Dees. Beam stood there, doing a TV stand-up, and the SPLC security guards walked Beam out. He did a further stand-up in best Mike Wallace fashion in front of SPLC's building, then walked over to his car, and said, "We will no longer be intimidated. We are taking the war to you." He sat in the back of the car, and said loudly to his driver, "Gentlemen, start your engines."

And with that NASCAR command, Beam drove off. According to later court documents, he met that evening with a local opponent of SPLC...who was later convicted of crawling through the sewer system into the SPLC offices one night, and setting fire to the building, trying to destroy the filing cabinets, particularly the paperwork on the case against him (which he lost). This arsonist (whose name escapes me) went to prison.

The SPLC ramped up its security, but you see my point. While these idiots may spout drivel that they do not themselves act upon...they may inspire (or manipulate) others into committing horrific acts.

By the way, years later, the arsonist, still in the slammer, sent a letter to Dees in which he claimed to have discovered Christ and asked Morris to write a letter for the parole board and offer forgiveness. Dees said he might do so, if the arsonist sat down and cooperated fully with SPLC in delineating his relationship with Beam.

The arsonist never wrote back.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:25 am 

WOBC: Interview With Mike Zullo:
Quote:
Maricopa County Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator Mike Zullo Will Take Phone Calls And Give Updates. Mike Volin Releases Information About A New Plan Involving The Sheriff's Kits.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 am 

Umm ... I reckon I have a confession to make. :oops: ?( :crazy:

I may be the cause of Zullo coming back on Volin's show this week. I sent another email the day after I started this thread, to invite Volin to read it ...

Quote:
Mike,

I'd like to thank you again for your reply yesterday. I posted it on my forum under the headline, "Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigation" and my peeps had great fun with it all day -- there are 86 posts in that thread so far. You can read them here:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10182

Just so you understand how much fun they're having, the people who are planning to defend themselves against any criminal charges in court by hiring "an empty chair" are talking about the time Orly had an administrative hearing in Atlanta in Jan. 2012, and nobody showed up for the defendant (President Obama) -- but she still lost. It's not easy losing to an empty chair, but the birthers have proven many times that they can do it if anyone can.

Also, you have to remember that I have a much bigger membership than any birther website on the planet. If you check my Board Index page (go to the top or bottom of any page on the forum, click on Board Index, and scroll down till you see the heading "Who was here?"), you'll see that for yourself. Right this minute it says there were 1,180 users online over the past 24 hours -- 178 registered, 27 hidden and 975 guests.

There are WAY more Obots than there are birthers now. Hidden members are registered, by the way. What that really means is 205 registered members of my forum were online in the past 24 hours, which is about average for us. Tell me where there are 200 birthers still posting online today, willya? That will be a revelation, for sure. You get 205 people in your chat room on the show ever, and 975 guests? You think there are 205 people posting comments on Birther Report or at Orly's shitpit? The birthers aren't just losers now; they're also small timers.

So anyway, that explains some of the other responses from my friends overseas, like Rosy lives in England and Somerset lives in Singapore and rajah lives in Australia and Hektor lives in Canada and RTH10260 lives in Switzerland, though most of the other 200 live right here in the good ol' USA. Naturally, the people in other countries are every bit as terrified of Zullo the Clown as we are here in this great land of ours, which means they're having a good laugh but we all know it's just a fake investigation with fake evidence by a fake cop.

Don't take it personally, what Reality Check said about how you complained last week that the Obots never identify themselves and you complained that we can't discuss the facts, and then you folded like a cheap suit the minute I stepped up to the plate to meet your challenge.

Actually, maybe you should take that one personally. That's exactly what you did, with Zullo the Clown coaching you, no doubt. Zullo is such a joke, such a coward, such a loser. I should think you'd be embarrassed to even associate with a loser like that, but that's the choice you made.

Anyway, thanks again for providing us with a day's entertainment. Birthers are such losers, they've been getting boring lately, but you perked up the crowd and I sincerely appreciate it.

- Bill Bryan
Raleigh, NC

P.S. Say hi to Zullo for me! Image

OK, OK, I enjoy taunting birthers. I been doing it for five long years, it's in my blood now. #-o :boxing: :bag:

Anyway, I'm thinking Zullo is gonna get all tough on the Obots tonight. Sadly, I'll be in Durham at a meetup of web freelancers, and won't make it home in time for the show. But somebody call in and remind Zullo that he's NOT A COP. \:D/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 am 

I suspect about 10 minutes talking about how we are of no concern followed by another half hour talking about how we're all suspects in his ongoing investigation but he can't reveal what crimes he thinks we've committed and how it's under his jurisdiction. I then suspect they'll use the phrase "Big things have been happening in the last few days" "I can't reveal any of it right now" "send money".

It would be nice if a caller gets through and asks why the Rep Woodall call was pulled offline.

Reality Check Radio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:22 am 
So, Foggy...have we heard any answers from Zullo and Volin to that brilliant post?

Besides the usual assaults on our sexuality, that is.

Great response.

:wenotworthy:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:25 pm 

Too funny Foggy, you are great at wringing out the last remnant of entertainment from the proverbial dead horse!
:horse: =))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:35 pm 

The ORYR regulars aren't impressed either. But then there's Martha Trowbridge:
Quote:
'roadburner' [another commenter who's obviously trolling] - since you have much to say at this website - apparently to discourage and dishearten - why don't you step forward in your actual 'skin' and reveal yourself?

Or, are you like The "Obama" Conspirators who cravenly cower behind false identities, are bags of wind, blowhards, cowards? Afraid, just like aka Obama's actual mother, FBI Most Wanted Fugitive Domestic Terrorist Elizabeth Duke, bold, brazen, reckless in her Crimes Against America, but fleeing, hiding, when it's time to stand to truly stand for what she believes? History will dub her "The Hypocritical Revolutionary". She who egged on her son to do her 'dirty' evil work.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:36 pm 

Makes me wonder if Carl Gallups is no longer Zullo's main squeeze like Mark Gillar once was. He's been hanging out with Mike Vollin quite a bit lately probably because Vollin is just as dumb as Carl and just regurgitates nonsense.

Reality Check Radio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:50 pm 

Foggy wrote:
I may be the cause of Zullo coming back on Volin's show this week. I sent another email the day after I started this thread, to invite Volin to read it ...

Thanks Foggy! We were missing our Zullo "Any Day Now" and "Send Money" fixes. Thanks for poking Zullo and getting him to come out of his bunker and face the birthers again!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:37 pm 

! Foggy wrote:
Sorry, got advised to zap that post.

Has he ever shown us 100%, irrefutable proof that he wasn't?

His refusal to even bring up these allegations points to his absolute guilt. What else could he be hiding?

\:D/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 pm 

I'm starting to get scared - there was a van parked outside my building today, and I could see that it was filled with audio-visual equipment. Am I under surveillance?!?

This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:02 pm 

Martha Trowbridge will be on next week to discuss Elizabeth Duke! -xx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:11 pm 

:yankyank: :yankyank: :yankyank: :yankyank: :yankyank: :yankyank: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1416 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 57  Next