Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 269  Next   
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:01 pm 

Cross posting from the poopies thread:

Changed my mind. It is not a forgery. It is a duplicate sent out by the automated system. I called it myself. If you answer the prompts truthfully that you are seeking info on another person, the system will only confirm the registration verbally, give you the number and the date of registration.

If you reply that you are seeking your own info, you also get the option to have documentation mailed to you. At that point, the system tells you when the last update to your record occurred and tells you to press "0" if you want to change your mailing address.

The system told me that this record was changed on 12/7/2010. So someone accessed the system, changed the address, and had this record sent to them under false pretenses.

The un-redacted zip code tracks back to a neighborhood just outside the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs.

I believe someone has tampered with an official government record, and it ain't President Obama.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:04 pm 

Well Done Raicha! =D> =D>

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm 

Occupation: Cat petter, RN with license voluntarily inactive, just like Michelle Obama's law license.
Wow! Thanks Raicha!

These people have no shame!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 pm 

raicha wrote:
[highlight]The un-redacted zip code tracks back to a neighborhood just outside the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs[/highlight].

I believe someone has tampered with an official government record, and it ain't President Obama.

Hollister is from Colorado Springs (originally New York, but graduated from the Air Force Academy), was stationed there--at least for a time--in Colorado Springs during his active duty period, and it is my impression that he still lives there since his retirement. Zip code is 80918.

Edit: ETA: the 80918 zip code is something I'm picking up from an old document (2004, I think), so may not be current.

It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give HAPPINESS.
-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:05 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
I am not a federal prosecutor, but if I were I would be looking at these crimes, for a start:

1. Illegally accessing a government computer system.
2. False personation.
3. Identity theft.
4. Mail fraud.
5. Unlawfully obtaining a government identification document.
6. Causing a govrnment record to be changed for false purposes.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
How about this new slogan --

We're birfers. We go to jail because we do stoopid things in pursuit of our obsession and hatred.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 pm 

Paul Lentz wrote:
raicha wrote:
[highlight]The un-redacted zip code tracks back to a neighborhood just outside the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs[/highlight].

Hollister is from Colorado Springs (originally New York, but graduated from the Air Force Academy), was stationed there--at least for a time--in Colorado Springs during his active duty period, and it is my impression that he still lives there since his retirement. Zip code is 80918.

Yes Paul, I have absolute proof it was Hollister.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:17 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
I am not a federal prosecutor, but if I were I would be looking at these crimes, for a start:

2. False personation.
3. Identity theft.
4. Mail fraud.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in before you can view hidden messages

"What part of 'second' don't you understand?" -Judge Morrison England

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 pm 

raicha wrote:
Paul Lentz wrote:
raicha wrote:

Okay! By the by, I've edited my original post to add that the 80918 zip code I have for Hollister is old (from a 2004 document), and may not be correct today. Sounds like you're already on top of it. =D> =D>

It is neither wealth nor splendor, but tranquility and occupation which give HAPPINESS.
-Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm 

As I pointed out somewhere the other day, you can report people for term of service violations to the operators of a non-governmental database. This may not result in jail time or civil penalties, but it does have the effect of terminating their usage of the database and ending their jihad of foolishness on at least one front.

Orly admits to intentional violations of the policies of Intelius, the Student Clearing House and other databases. Shut her down. Report her where ever you can.

Next up: proving unlawful access and use of the Social Security Number Verification System.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 pm 

raicha wrote:
As I pointed out somewhere the other day, you can report people for term of service violations to the operators of a non-governmental database. This may not result in jail time or civil penalties, but it does have the effect of terminating their usage of the database and ending their jihad of foolishness on at least one front.

Orly admits to intentional violations of the policies of Intelius, the Student Clearing House and other databases. Shut her down. Report her where ever you can.

Next up: proving unlawful access and use of the Social Security Number Verification System.

Can I get a boom shaka laka?

Turning the Scale.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:39 pm 

poutine wrote:
Sterngard Friegen wrote:

2. False personation.
3. Identity theft.
4. Mail fraud.

Phil Berg's office has proof of that participation from the Hollister case.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm 

Hollister would not even had to make a phone call in order misdirect the Selective Service record. It can be done online if you have a matching SSN and birthdate in the system:

https://www.sss.gov/RegVer/wfAddressChange.aspx

That kinda sucks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:45 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
raicha wrote:
Hollister would not even had to make a phone call in order misdirect the Selective Service record. It can be done online if you have a matching SSN and birthdate in the system:

That kinda sucks.

Yeah, but the Feds have an eternal record of where the notice went...lawfully admissible in a Federal Court.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:49 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp Pontchartrain, Tchefuncte River Lighthouse Annex
kimba wrote:
Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
I wonder what changes in the Social Security Act were implemented circa 1976-1977 that prompted so many elderly housewives to decide to enter the workforce to earn their 10 years of work credits? I notice that one of the applicants was under a conservatorship by her husband. Ya 'spose he forced his ward/wife to get a job? How un-fiduciary of him!

They're all widows. The Claim Numbers aren't their SS#'s, they're they're husbands. 2 of 3 had died in 1962. The one with the conservatorship was a son. I sent an email to SSA today asking whether they changed a policy in 1976 or 1977 requiring widows to have SSN's to get benefits. Odd thing is, how were they filing tax returns from 1962 to 1976 without SSN#? When did the IRS first require it to be on a return?

Edit to add: These 3 were on my search list. All 8 of the people I had in the range of =/- 1500 from Thomas Wood SSN # with birth years of 1890 were women.

See my earlier post about this:

http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=300&start=14825#p223748

I was being facetious. ?(

In 1976 section 6109 of the Internal Revenue Code was amended, requiring that the SSN be used as the tax identification number. This had been a requirement by Treas. Regs. since 1962, but now it was codified. In 1977 the Food Stamp Act required disclosure of SSNs of all household members as a condition of eligibility for participation in the food stamp program, so that may also explain why these three elderly women applied.

"This could be it Folks!" - charlesmountain January 19, 2011 at 1:09 am

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:54 pm 
Quote:
In 1976 section 6109 of the Internal Revenue Code was amended, requiring that the SSN be used as the tax identification number. This had been a requirement by Treas. Regs. since 1962, but now it was codified. In 1977 the Food Stamp Act required disclosure of SSNs of all household members as a condition of eligibility for participation in the food stamp program, so that may also explain why these three elderly women applied.

Ohhh, excellent! Most of the people in my search born before 1952 were women.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:58 pm 

SuEdB wrote:
raicha wrote:

That kinda sucks.

Yeah, but the Feds have an eternal record of where the notice went...lawfully admissible in a Federal Court.

I meant it sucks from your "average identity theft is bad" point of view.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:50 pm 

raicha wrote:

That kinda sucks.

Yes, it sucks. But at least it leaves an electronic trail.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm 

I've been asked to add more detail about how I discovered that Gregory Hollister impersonated President Obama to obtain a confirmation letter from the Selective Service. Okay - here's the analysis:

Orly forgot to redact the bar code for the zip code where the registration confirmation was sent. This is the bar code above the President's name on the jpg Orly posted, not the code below it.

The bar code is a POSTNET code. To read more about the code and how to crack it, go here: http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5027

Deciphered, the bar code breaks down to:

Five digit zip: 80908 - this is in Colorado Springs, according to the United States Postal Service

+Plus 4, identifies the neighborhood: 3034.

Googling that neighborhood: 80908-3034, gives you several addresses in the 6700 block of Connaught Drive in Colorado Springs

The last three digits of the POSTNET code are 302, which are a delivery point (30) and a check digit. Typically, the identifier, in this case 30, identifies the specific street number in the neighborhood.

This then identifies the house number: 6730

Google 6730 Connaught Drive, and a public property record pops up for Gregory Hollister.

Note: I did not access any public or private databases to find this information. I didn't impersonate anyone. All I did was decode the delivery address and pop it into Google.

But then: I called the Selective Service and confirmed that this record was modified on December 7, 2010 by someone. Someone who then came into possession of a document that is only sent to the registrant, by law?

Hmm.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:16 pm 

Paul Lentz wrote:
raicha wrote:
Paul Lentz wrote:
raicha wrote:

Okay! By the by, I've edited my original post to add that the 80918 zip code I have for Hollister is old (from a 2004 document), and may not be correct today. Sounds like you're already on top of it. =D> =D>

Current zip: Colorado Springs, CO 80918-3019

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:16 pm 

raicha wrote:
the jpg Orly posted

Can you remind me where that can be found -- somewhere here, or at Orly's?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 pm 

MaineSkeptic wrote:
raicha wrote:
the jpg Orly posted

xxxhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20018

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:19 pm 

Orly has been gracious enough to post evidence of federal crimes copies of the illegally procured documents on her website and included them as exhibits to her First Amended Complaint. Which she proceeded to serve on the United States Attorney. :-bd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:22 pm 

raicha wrote:
MaineSkeptic wrote:
raicha wrote:
the jpg Orly posted

xxxhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=20018

Thanks.

And what is our understanding of why it says "Failed"?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:23 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
Butterfly Bilderberg wrote:
Orly has been gracious enough to post evidence of federal crimes copies of the illegally procured documents on her website and included them as exhibits to her First Amended Complaint. Which she proceeded to serve on the United States Attorney. :-bd

=)) =)) =))

It just doesn't quit with Orly! Onward through the Crazy!

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 269  Next