Orly's latest poopies.....

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am

Beware, the same obot is posting under multiple names

I found, that the same obot is posting under names Mark Rudd, Blacksunshine84, KaciJay, pi314, Rick Lastley, Chum Lee[, Connie Lingus,] and probaly a number of other names. Disregard this Obot

from what I understand somebody hacked and either deleting posts from supporters or moving them to spam, while at the same time this obot is posting under multiple names. We really have to get to new administration in DC to clean up our media from all these thugs

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25471

Jez

Postby Jez » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:21 am

I found, that the same obot is posting under names Mark Rudd, Blacksunshine84, KaciJay, pi314, Rick Lastley, Chum Lee and probaly a number of other names. Disregard this Obot

from what I understand somebody hacked and either deleting posts from supporters or moving them to spam, while at the same time this obot is posting under multiple names. We really have to get to new administration in DC to clean up our media from all these thugs

](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Clean up the media? Such as.. I don't know... Censorship?
I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

~Khalil Gibran

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:30 pm

You win this round, and I will cease posting any comments to your moderated website. I have never posted under a different identity, and always used my actual email address. While I vehemently disagree with your agenda, I have never resorted to ad hominim attacks. Now you post my email address. That is low. Very low.

I cannot explain why other ISP’s are similiar to mine. It could be that folks in the region with IPhones go through that ISP. I can say that the city which shows up is nowhere near where I live.

If you really have any honor you will remove my email address.

Unsurprisingly, Taitz does not honor this request.

Paul Pieniezny

Postby Paul Pieniezny » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Yeah -- strange thing that Google is =))

Hint: When searching for "Orly Taitz" Esq rather than only by name of Orly Taitz Google will add an extra number of hits for the Esq which are not referencing the "princess of birfistan"

There are singers called Orly (eg Saskia van Orly), Orly airport, Orly nail polish, Samba de Orly.

There is a village called Orly in South Eastern Poland, near Przemysl.

It was in the Soviet Union between 1939 and 1945. Transferred back to Poland in a compromise.

Orly being such a short name, there may be other places called that way. A Taitz square in one of those places, a soccer team (squadra) named after ...

And if she searches without quotation marks, she is bound to find alot of pages which combine one of these other Orlys with a Taitz unconnected to her.

The name Taitz was not uncommon in the Soviet Union. Hint: "Seekers of Happiness".

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Hint: When searching for "Orly Taitz" Esq rather than only by name of Orly Taitz Google will add an extra number of hits for the Esq which are not referencing the "princess of birfistan"

Regime on attack

I can tell, [highlight]when my evidence is the most explosive[/highlight], as regime steps up the attacks. It is interesting, that yesterday Google showed 10 times more articles, [highlight]approximately 1,250,000 articles under my name[/highlight]. Either [highlight]somebody is manipulating the counter[/highlight], which is often done with counters on you-tube videos and searches of material relating to dissidents against the regime or [highlight]there is massive scrubbing and delinking of the Internet from any and all positive articles about me and manipulation of searches in Google and Wikipedia[/highlight], so individuals searching under my name will see only the most slanderous, most defamatory garbage about me posted by the operatives of Obama regime. [highlight]I need help from some techies to help me in contacting Google and Yahoo and other search engines and fighting back against this evil illegitimate regime[/highlight].

One positive thing, is that this is a good indicator, that the regime is worried about evidence submitted, and is concerned that one of the [highlight]judges will finally show a drop of decency and will rule in my favor and will also sua sponte order criminal investigation[/highlight] of Obama for fraudulent use of CT SSN [xxx-xx]-4425 and use of a forged birth certificate.

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25460

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:05 pm

"The Truth" one of the most gullible and delusional of Orly's minions (or an Obot :P ) tries to talk Orly down on her jihad against WND... :evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25487]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25487 :evil:

update on WorldNetDaily and Jerome CorsiPosted on | September 13, 2011 | No CommentsThe Truth Submitted on 2011/09/13 at 8:52amOrly,Remember these words of wisdom. Cooler heads prevail.Though it may seem like you are not getting the proper recognition you deserve, in the end all will be redeemed.The reason I even know about your great efforts, until I stumbled upon your website, was because of the coverage of the birth certificate issue by WND. They were very informative over the last year, often mentioning your name and your leading role in the court cases against the Usurper.At least WND has the guts to go after the issue and do some honest reporting instead of covering it up. There may be issues of profiting, from the likes of Farah and Corsi, but that is to be expected in this world.My advice to you, would be to try to team up with WND to promote your work. They have many readers who spread your name and the word of your superhuman feats to expose Obama’s fraud.Don’t get me wrong, you are correct to be firm with them, but a little diplomacy may be prudent. A pleasant phone call or meeting may do wonders for you and what we are all fighting for, by ironing out some differences and concerns.Keep your eyes on the prize Orly. You are one of the last great hopes to restoring our country. It would be a shame if a disagreement or misunderstanding hampered your efforts in the least bit.Orly, Remember these words of wisdom. Cooler heads prevail. Though it may seem like you are not getting the proper recognition you deserve, in the end all will be redeemed. The reason I even know about your great efforts, until I stumbled upon your website, was because of the coverage of the birth certificate issue by WND. They were very informative over the last year, often mentioning your name and your leading role in the court cases against the Usurper. At least WND has the guts to go after the issue and do some honest reporting instead of covering it up. There may be issues of profiting, from the likes of Farah and Corsi, but that is to be expected in this world. My advice to you, would be to try to team up with WND to promote your work. They have many readers who spread your name and the word of your superhuman feats to expose Obama’s fraud. Don’t get me wrong, you are correct to be firm with them, but a little diplomacy may be prudent. A pleasant phone call or meeting may do wonders for you and what we are all fighting for, by ironing out some differences and concerns. Keep your eyes on the prize Orly. You are one of the last great hopes to restoring our country. It would be a shame if a disagreement or misunderstanding hampered your efforts in the least bit.

Orly, however, is having none of it...

1 #Reply to CommentI talked to WND for 3 years now. They know, that I am doing most of the work. The readers of this blog can write to them and demand that they take a stand in regards to harassment I have to endure from Berg and Kreep. They need to stop promoting and supporting Gary Kreep, who is harssing me with outrageous defamatory law suit and [highlight]they need to start really supporting me[/highlight]. The fact that they copy pleadings and documents from my web site, claim it to be the result of their own research, make profit on it and promote people, who harass me, makes me wonder on whose side they really are.[highlight]I see much more honesty and integrity in Post and Email, published by Sharon Rondeau.[/highlight] =))

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Understandably so; WND: [/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=344461]E-Verify 'flags' Obama's Social Security Number

System crunches prez's data, determines 'likely fraudulent'

Now WND [highlight]has obtained a copy of an affidavit from Linda Jordan[/highlight], a private citizen who entered Obama's Social Security Number into the "Self Check" section of the E-Verify website, only to find out that Obama's Social Security Number was flagged by E-Verify as likely being fraudulent.

[...]

Jordan told WND she is a wife, mother and homemaker. She described herself as "an average citizen with reasonable research skills."

[...]

Jordan told WND she finally decided to investigate Obama on her own initiative.

[...]

Jordan finally decided to take matters in her own hand.

Not once does WND mention that it "obtained" Jordan's affadavit (or the other documents referenced in the article) from Taitz and her suit.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:27 pm

As somone said above, No Honor Among Thieves (and Liars and Idiots).

Mikedunford

Postby Mikedunford » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Understandably so; WND: [/break1]wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=344461]E-Verify 'flags' Obama's Social Security Number

System crunches prez's data, determines 'likely fraudulent'

Now WND [highlight]has obtained a copy of an affidavit from Linda Jordan[/highlight], a private citizen who entered Obama's Social Security Number into the "Self Check" section of the E-Verify website, only to find out that Obama's Social Security Number was flagged by E-Verify as likely being fraudulent.

[...]

Jordan told WND she is a wife, mother and homemaker. She described herself as "an average citizen with reasonable research skills."

[...]

Jordan told WND she finally decided to investigate Obama on her own initiative.

[...]

Jordan finally decided to take matters in her own hand.

Not once does WND mention that it "obtained" Jordan's affadavit (or the other documents referenced in the article) from Taitz and her suit.

There is a slight possibliity that they didn't. Based on her postings on other Internet sites it seems possible that Ms. Jordan has decided to try for her 15 minutes, and might have contacted WND on her own.

Myron

Postby Myron » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:43 pm

Does Orly understand that court documents are part of the public record? Or is this another vague area of Orlylaw that they did not teach at my law school?

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Does Orly understand that court documents are part of the public record? Or is this another vague area of Orlylaw that they did not teach at my law school?

In what regard, Myron? ;;)

raicha

Postby raicha » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:13 pm

I thought Orlylaw said that once you put something on the internet, you have waived your rights to protect the content?Didn't you waive this grievance Orly?

Bran Mak Morn

Postby Bran Mak Morn » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

The birthers are beginning to have serious in-fighting; I think this indicates the money is running dry.

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Well, this should be interesting...

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25490]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25490 :evil:

Great, great news. I just got a call and [highlight]next Thursday I am meeting with a legal counsel ot one of the top committee chairs in Congress[/highlight]

Posted on | September 13, 2011 | No Comments

Since I will be in DC on TH, I need all of you to renew your effords and call each and every congressman and senator,[highlight]Commissioner Astrue[/highlight], ](*,) White House counsel [highlight]Ruemmler[/highlight] ](*,) and staff of Hilary Clinton. My meeting is tentatively at 12 am. I am trying to be the most productive I can be and schedule other meetings around this one. See, if you can help me arrange meetings with other congressmen, senators, chairs of agencies or their chiefs of staffs or their legal counsel

Ruemmler and Astrue? :roll:

Well, I'm sure she wants to have settlement talks with them on dead or soon-dead cases. :P

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Great, great news. I just got a call and [highlight]next Thursday I am meeting with a legal counsel ot one of the top committee chairs in Congress[/highlight]

Taitz does not specify with whom she will be meeting, but from her recent postings, I assume she is referring to Lamar Smith (TX-21; Judiciary), Darrell Issa (CA-49; Oversight & Government Reform), or possibly Dan Lungren (CA-3; House Administration).

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Regarding Taitz's mad at WND:

Orly, people like Farah and Corsi are happy to exploit your work and claim it as their own. That way they profit from your labor and your integrity.

They lack courage. Because you have been so widely ridiculed in the lamestream media, they don’t want to be seen in cahoots with you. However, they do want to take advantage of your work, and pretend it is theirs.

[...]

These people ONLY give you credit when they have no choice. When the [highlight]slipstream[/highlight] media has covered a story, and given credit to you, Corsi and Farah will do the same. Only then.

[...]

Just for fun, [highlight]sometime you should plant a phony story[/highlight]. See what happens when they pick it up and pretend it was the result of ‘their’ research. Hah! They won’t do THAT again!

xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25467#comments

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Taitz does not specify with whom she will be meeting, but from her recent postings, I assume she is referring to Lamar Smith (TX-21; Judiciary), Darrell Issa (CA-49; Oversight & Government Reform), or possibly Dan Lungren (CA-3; House Administration).

Those are all good guesses.

I'm going to be on Smith. But it's also not them personally she is meeting with. According to her announcement is is "legal counsel" of one of the "top committee chairs."

I'm thinking this could be a good news/bad news thing for Orly and not only the good news she's projecting it to be.

TexasFilly

Postby TexasFilly » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 pm

:evil: [/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25490]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25490 :evil:

Since I will be in DC on TH, I need all of you to renew your effords and call each and every congressman and senator,[highlight]Commissioner Astrue[/highlight], ](*,) White House counsel [highlight]Ruemmler[/highlight] ](*,) and staff of Hilary Clinton. My meeting is tentatively at 12 am. I am trying to be the most productive I can be and schedule other meetings around this one. See, if you can help me arrange meetings with other congressmen, senators, chairs of agencies or their chiefs of staffs or their legal counsel

Well, I'm sure she wants to have settlement talks with them on dead or soon-dead cases. :P

Yephora

September 13th, 2011 @ 12:07 pm

Orly, 12 AM is midnight. Did you mean 12 PM ?

[/break1]com]dr_taitz@yahoo.com

September 13th, 2011 @ 12:39 pm

sorry, typo :^o

The Chaleria fixed that "typo" too.

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:51 pm

this was sent by another attorney to Senator Rubio. We need such e-mails sent to every senator and representative“Andres Alonso, Jr., Attorney at Law”snipDear Cassie:It was a pleasure speaking with you today. In accordance with our conversation, please forward this e-mail to Senator Marco Rubio.Senator Rubio, as one of your loyal constituents, I am requesting you to please agree to meet with Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire, either in you offices in Washington, D.C., or in your offices in Miami, Florida, because she told my dear friend, Walter P. Peeples, Jr. and me today, via a conference call, that she would like to meet with you to show you positive proof President Barack Obama is using a stolen social security number.Therefore, given the seriousness of Dr. Taitz’s allegations against President Obama, I am respectfully requesting that you agree to meet with her and thereafter conduct a thorough investigation. I would also be able to attend if the meeting is scheduled in your Miami offices.

xxhttp://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25493I wonder if she'd like to explain to him about Vattel too?

realist

Postby realist » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:58 pm

This guy?

Andres Alonso Jr

Law Offices of Andres Alonso, Jr.

Legal Experience: 37 years

Law School: Glendale Univ COL

Jurisdictions: California

6303 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 400

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 598-5858

Contact This Attorney

Practice Areas

[highlight]Immigration Law[/highlight]

Andres Alonso Jr - #59076

Current Status: Active

This member is active and may practice law in California.

See below for more details.

Profile Information

The following information is from the official records of The State Bar of California.

Bar Number: 59076

Address: 6303 Blue Lagoon Dr Ste 400

Miami, FL 33126

Map it Phone Number: (305) 598-5858

Fax Number: (305) 598-5855

e-mail: [/break1]net]alonsojr@gate.net

County: Non-California

Undergraduate School: No Information Available;

District: Outside California

Sections: None Law School: Glendale Univ COL; Glendale CA

Status History

Effective Date Status Change

Present Active

6/18/1974 Admitted to The State Bar of California

Sounds about right.

There are others, of course, but just sayin'... CA and all.

OMMV

bob

Postby bob » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm going to be on Smith. But it's also not them personally she is meeting with. According to her announcement is is "legal counsel" of one of the "top committee chairs."

I think it is Smith as well -- Taitz at one point referenced "DC or TX."* Directory of [/break1]house.gov/Contact/staffinformation.htm]Smith's staff.

Nb.: [/break1]house.gov/news/09122011.html]Broad Coalition Supports E-Verify

A broad coalition of groups support the Legal Workforce Act, a bill sponsored by House Judiciary Committee Chairman [highlight]Lamar Smith[/highlight] (R-Texas) that could open up millions of jobs for unemployed Americans by requiring all U.S. employers to use [highlight]E-Verify[/highlight].

...I'm sure Smith's staffer will be thrilled to learn about how E-Verify can be misused.

* See yesterday's "Update on congressional hearing on Obama" at xxx-http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=25457.

obot 10241408971650

Postby obot 10241408971650 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:04 pm

Good news for Orly. She can fly into DC for less than $400 tomorrow (time change would make it difficult for her to reach DC by noon on Thurs) with return flight after her big important meeting.

Sterngard Friegen

Postby Sterngard Friegen » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Glendale COL is slightly better than Taft Law Skool. I think you actually see live human beings when you study there.

Welsh Dragon

Postby Welsh Dragon » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Yes Realist that's the guy - the address ties up.

raicha

Postby raicha » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Glendale COL is slightly better than Taft Law Skool. I think you actually see live human beings when you study there.

More importantly, other live human beings can see you. Human beings who can describe what you looked like, sounded like, and how you performed in a classroom setting.Who has ever spoken about Orly's law student days?

Return to “Orly Taitz”