Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next   
 Post subject: Strunk in Esse©
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:57 pm 

I would be interested in personal impressions of Strunk. In his writings, he comes across as a hatemonger of the worse kind. I would bet that in person he is much milder than Orly.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:01 pm 

I have asked the Reporter to give his impressions of Strunk. I hope to post more soon. ;)

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 pm 

FLASHBACK.

Transcript of a hearing is linked to Butterfly's post here:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3044&p=289639&hilit=strunk+transcript#p289639

and

Part of a transcript (note the first page is also blank) is linked to this post by moi:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3208&p=148024&hilit=strunk+transcript#p148034

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:32 pm 

Guess this thing is moving like molasses, no updates since the first

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:38 pm 

BillTheCat wrote:
Guess this thing is moving like molasses, no updates since the first

11 Atty's interrupting Strunk reading his zillion-page manifesto ... could take a while.

Moderators : feel free to delete anything that offends/provides any assistance to the enemy.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
Don't they break at 5:30?

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:01 pm 

I don't have anything new. I will post as soon as I hear something from the person attending. I am assuming that no phones are allowed in the courtroom.

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:05 pm 

Reality Check wrote:
I don't have anything new. I will post as soon as I hear something from the person attending. I am assuming that no phones are allowed in the courtroom.

Sounds like they're locked in!

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:10 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Reality Check wrote:

Sounds like they're locked in!

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:30 pm 

Sugar Magnolia wrote:
Friends of the library? Fruit of the loom? Front of the line?

Strunk covers the asses of the masses.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm 

Maybe they're allowing Strunk to read one of Appuzo's amicus briefs into the record. If so, he's probably only about half-way through (noting that Appuzo's esemplastic powers are second only to Strunk himself). :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:18 pm 

Update #2: The hearing didn't start until about 4PM and ran for 40 minutes. Strunk did not play his DVD [I am not sure if the judge did not allow it or Strunk decided not to show it]. Some of the attorneys brought statements of fees. Some decided not to bother. At least one attorney said they needed time to finalize fees. Judge Schack gave everyone 30 days to submit final statements on costs. No word on the vex lit determination. Intrepid Reporter will finalize his notes and submit a report later.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:42 pm 

Reality Check wrote:
Update #2: The hearing didn't start until about 4PM and ran for 40 minutes. Strunk did not play his DVD [I am not sure if the judge did not allow it or Strunk decided not to show it]. Some of the attorneys brought statements of fees. Some decided not to bother. At least one attorney said they needed time to finalize fees. Judge Schack gave everyone 30 days to submit final statements on costs. No word on the vex lit determination. Intrepid Reporter will finalize his notes and submit a report later.

I must respectfully disagree with that part of the report. The vex lit has been decided. That was not part of the OCS hearing. The hearing was for determining whether financial sanctions are to be imposed or not.

Quote:
“Therefore, plaintiff STRUNK, with his history of abusing the civil justice system by bringing pro se actions devoid of merit against the same defendants,is precluded from relitigating the same claims and issues which waste court resources and is enjoined from bringing any future actions in the New York State Unified Court System against: . . . JOSEPH R. BIDEN, JR.; BARAK H. OBAMA, NANCY PELOSI; the DEOMCRATIC STATE COMMITTEE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK . . . OBAMA FOR AMERICA; OBAMA VICTORY FUND . . . without the prior approval of the appropriate Administrative Justice or Judge.”

Strunk v. NY Bd. Of Elections, April 11, 2012 Order at 43-44.

Strunk is – and has been since April 11 – deemed a vex lit.

And ID at 46-47
Quote:
ORDERED, that plaintiff CHRISTOPHER-EARL STRUNK is hereby enjoined from commencing any further actions in the New York State Unified System against: . . .

JOSEPH R. BIDEN, JR.; BARACK H. OBAMA, NANCY PELOSI; the DEOMCRATIC STATE COMMITTEE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK; . . . OBAMA FOR AMERICA; OBAMA VICTORY FUND without prior approval of the appropriate Administrative Justice or Judge;

and it is further ORDERED, that any violation of the above injunction by CHRISTOPHER-EARL STRUNK may subject CHRISTOPHER-EARL STRUNK to costs, sanctions and contempt proceedings; ….”

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:49 pm 

Thanks realist for the clarification and I am sure you are correct. That matches what I am hearing about what transpired today. It appears the topic was costs and the defendants will have 30 days to submit their statements.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:17 pm 

Do we have any idea what the magnitude of those costs is?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:13 pm 

Part 1 is up. ;) http://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... 39ef825641

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm 

Part 2 is up. Same link.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:45 pm 

OK, the final part of the report is posted now.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 pm 

This is a view of Christopher Strunk on what appears to be a very strange NYC interview program.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:32 pm 

Well, I listened to Strunk's painful videos and now 'understand' his 72 hours claim and the fact that he 'fired Obama'. He believes, without much of any further logic or reason, that as a sovereign, he has 72 hours to reject to a contract. And thus when he sent Obama a notice that he did not accept the contract, he believes he fired Obama

ROTFL... But boy does he love to hear himself speak... Opus Dei, Catholic Church, Jesuits... But little effort to produce any logic, reason or argument.

The poor lady is falling asleep while Strunk is talking. Funny...

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:35 pm 

I know what Strunk needs!

:-

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:42 pm 

Hats off to our intrepid reporter! Well done.

The report on RC's blog is amusing from start to finish. And, oh yeah, it's kinda sad too. But there are limits to how much money and time get allocated to one village idiot when his recreational activities aren't helping him any more than they help the public.

Enough already. (I know that there will be appeals.) Still, it'll be interesting to see what the final bill is.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:49 pm 

What is also funny and pathetic is that Apuzzo fired off a long blog post in support of Strunk but as it turned out it was three weeks late as the decision to impose sanctions and vex lit status had already been made.

Edit: The lien about Joe Arpaio not having jurisdiction in Brooklyn was a keeper too.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 11:08 pm 

I actually believe that Strunk, as crazy with SovCit as he is, really believes he "fired" the President. But what I don't get is how he thinks that works. There are over 300 million people in this country. Is his position that any one of them - even one - can fire the President, and the votes or desires of the other 299,999,999+ don't matter? Or when he "fired" the President did he believe he was firing him only with respectto his own situation, but the rest of the country still had him as President unless they too rejected him?

I guess I just don't get SovCit "logic". It seems to be little more than a very wordy way of saying "Anything I want to have or keep, I can have and keep. I'm allowed to accept or reject anything vis a vis government, so I accept all the things I benefit from - roads, Social Security, or pensions, and reject the things I don't like, like taxes, court authority over me, or politicians that are black".

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:10 am 

Tarrant wrote:
I actually believe that Strunk, as crazy with SovCit as he is, really believes he "fired" the President. But what I don't get is how he thinks that works. There are over 300 million people in this country. Is his position that any one of them - even one - can fire the President, and the votes or desires of the other 299,999,999+ don't matter?

I think he simply believes, as a super genius, that he found a loophole that he could persue legally, and stuff. His thinking is way beyond ours, leaving us to only marvel at his greatness.

RCs export of the hearing today was awesome, btw :-bd what a character.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 460 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 19  Next