Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

Guest Announcements

To join the forum, email me: foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 142  Next   
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 pm 

That's Right! James was originally a defendant in Liberi v. Taitz. For emailing a letter about Lisa to everyone in his database or something:

viewtopic.php?p=24713#p24713

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1272&p=28878&hilit=+sundquist#p28828

He's Back! :lol:

These bit players always seem to come back.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:05 pm 

She has a web site up for her run! :lol:

http://www.orlytaitz4casecofstate2010.com/default.html

it's rather rudimentary and they are obviously using a template.

Amazingly enough there is no PayPal/Donate button yet. I would have thought that would have been the first thing done.

When clicking on Donate or Campaign issues you get the same template page

Quote:
About Us
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Seal Beach, CA 90740

Hours:
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM
Sun: Closed

Driving Directions

Guess her webmaster has heard of the phrase "Currently under construction."

The "About Us" (biography is great). http://www.orlytaitz4casecofstate2010.com/AboutUs.html

A choice excerpt:

Quote:
Biography: Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq....read about the accomplishments of an immigrant who came to America seeking freedom and liberty. Orly highly values our Democratic Republic, and had stood in the gap the last two years to preserve American's freedoms, ...at great costs to her.

emphasis in original.

=)) =)) =))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:10 pm 

All right! It has the picture of her wearing the weird dress on Stephen Colbert's show. :-bd

"The ultimate authority on the validity of a government issued document is the government that issued it." - Foggy, January 29, 2014

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 pm 

Oh my this is going to be fun, and as a member of the UU church, I don't have to worry about the lent thing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:32 pm 

[center]ImageImageImage

Image[/center]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 pm 

June bug wrote:
From Orly's House of Nitrous Horrors:
Quote:
One can run for office from a certain party only if he was registered with that party for over a year, which does not appear to be the case with Mr. Dunn.

Got the stupid bi*ch!

Summary of Qualifications and Requirements for Partisan Nomination for the Offices of:
SECRETARY OF STATE, CONTROLLER OR TREASURER
June 8, 2010 Primary Election

I. Qualifications

Every candidate shall:

B. Satisfy the following registration requirements:

1. Be registered with the political party whose nomination he or she is seeking for not less than three months immediately prior to the time the declaration of candidacy is presented to the county elections official or, if eligible to register for less than three months, for as long as he or she has been eligible to register to vote in California.

2. Not have been registered as affiliated with any other qualified political party within 12 months immediately prior to the filing of the declaration of candidacy.

From Orly's site

Quote:
Important
Posted on | March 5, 2010 | No Comments

A complaint and request for investigation was forwarded to the Registrar of Voters regarding information received, stating that declared candidate for the position of Secretary of State Damon Dunn was a registered Democrat for 10 years, and for the first time voted as a registered Republican in a special election in May of 2009, less then a year ago, therefore not fulfilling 12 months requirement to run in the Republican primary.

This complaint is being handled by Mr. Carl Crucillo, office of the Registrar of voters, phone 714-567-7560, fax 714-567-7556. As it stands right now, it looks like Damon Dunn cannot run as a Republican candidate for the Secretary of State.

Even if she is right about Dunn registering as a Republican for the first time in May of 2009 and was a registered Democrat before that it shouldn't matter. The 12 month rule is in regards to June 8, 2010 not when he files as a candidate. May 2009 is certainly 12 months June 2010.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 pm 

Spencer Kornhaber:

The Hilarious Haters
Bill Hunt, Damon Dunn Back Away from Birtherdom
By Spencer Kornhaber, Friday, Mar. 5 2010 @ 4:23PM
Categories: Politics

emails.

Bill Hunt:
Quote:
Thanks for you inquiry. I am running for Orange County Sheriff and that is where my focus lies. There are a significant number of pressing issues I am much more concerned about at the moment such as protecting our Constitutional rights, stopping the blanket policy of citing and releasing misdemeanor arrestees when there are more than 1000 empty beds a day in our jails and stopping the practice of releasing convicted criminals back into our community before they complete their sentences to name but a few. While I am aware of the controversy over the "birhter" issue, I haven't done enough research to arrive at any type of conclusion on the subject. Personally, I find it hard to believe that if there was anything to this that the Clinton campaign wouldn't have exposed it in the Democratic Primary election and have expressed as much to Dr. Taitz.

Damon Dunn:
Quote:
Republican leaders past and present including former US Secretary of State under President Reagan, George Schultz, Governor Pete Wilson, Former Senate and Assembly Leader Jim Brulte, former CRA president Mike Spence, Senate Republican Leader Dennis Hollingsworth, congressional leaders like McCarty and Nunes, and numerous other state, county and city leaders have endorsed my campaign. We remain focused on ensuring for honest elections and fighting for jobs.

The story:
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/t ... back-away/

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:30 pm 

Quote:
On non-football topics, Dunn speaks in excited and vibrant tones. Diverse political heroes include Martin Luther King, Barack Obama and Governor Pete Wilson. He remains a political novice, having never run for office previously. He first registered to vote as a Democrat a decade ago but never actually went to the polls until May of 2009. Like a lost soul finding religion, Dunn found the proper path to affecting meaningful change, encouraged by a lasting relationship with former U.S. Secretary of State Condi Rice, whom he met while a student at Stanford, when Rice served as the University's Provost. Now Dunn feels he "gets" it. No more standing on the sidelines and failing to get involved in the process. As he told the Los Angeles Times, "Who better to reach a non-voter than a recovering non-voter?"

http://stanford.scout.com/2/936969.html

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 pm 

Occupation: Development Director for The Arc in Hawaii (non-profit supporting adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities)
hitch wrote:
June bug wrote:
From Orly's House of Nitrous Horrors:
Quote:
One can run for office from a certain party only if he was registered with that party for over a year, which does not appear to be the case with Mr. Dunn.

Got the stupid bi*ch!

Summary of Qualifications and Requirements for Partisan Nomination for the Offices of:
SECRETARY OF STATE, CONTROLLER OR TREASURER
June 8, 2010 Primary Election

I. Qualifications

Every candidate shall:

B. Satisfy the following registration requirements:

1. Be registered with the political party whose nomination he or she is seeking for not less than three months immediately prior to the time the declaration of candidacy is presented to the county elections official or, if eligible to register for less than three months, for as long as he or she has been eligible to register to vote in California.

2. Not have been registered as affiliated with any other qualified political party within 12 months immediately prior to the filing of the declaration of candidacy.

From Orly's site

Quote:
Important

A complaint and request for investigation was forwarded to the Registrar of Voters regarding information received, stating that declared candidate for the position of Secretary of State Damon Dunn was a registered Democrat for 10 years, and for the first time voted as a registered Republican in a special election in May of 2009, less then a year ago, therefore not fulfilling 12 months requirement to run in the Republican primary.

This complaint is being handled by Mr. Carl Crucillo, office of the Registrar of voters, phone 714-567-7560, fax 714-567-7556. As it stands right now, it looks like Damon Dunn cannot run as a Republican candidate for the Secretary of State.

Even if she is right about Dunn registering as a Republican for the first time in May of 2009 and was a registered Democrat before that it shouldn't matter. The 12 month rule is in regards to June 8, 2010 not when he files as a candidate. May 2009 is certainly 12 months June 2010.

Not actually, Hitch. If you read what I cited above, both requirements relate to the date of "declaration of candidacy", not the primary date itself. However,the actual requirements are that candidates be registered with the political party whose nomination they're running for for a minimum of 3 months, not 12 months, and that they have not been registered with another political party for a minimum of 12 months. Dunn has the first requirement down easy, since he registered Republican prior to or in May, 2009 and I'm willing to bet that he wasn't registered as a Democrat immediately before that since he'd never voted before the May, 2009 election.

As usual, Orly has it all screwed up. She can file all the complaints she wants - she is wrong, wrong, wrong on the facts and the law.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:54 pm 

June bug wrote:
Dunn has the first requirement down easy, since he registered Republican prior to or in May, 2009 and I'm willing to bet that he wasn't registered as a Democrat immediately before that since he'd never voted before the May, 2009 election.

As usual, Orly has it all screwed up. She can file all the complaints she wants - she is wrong, wrong, wrong on the facts and the law.

Probably right.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 pm 

A very special message from Taitz:
Quote:
Obots, please don

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:18 pm 

I can't imagine anyone voting for Orly for SOS. As I recall, didn't it take her over a year to figure out how to sign her name to her pleadings.......... :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:19 pm 

June bug wrote:
Dunn has the first requirement down easy, since he registered Republican prior to or in May, 2009 and I'm willing to bet that he wasn't registered as a Democrat immediately before that since he'd never voted before the May, 2009 election.

Under the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (aka "the Motor-Voter law"), a state may remove a voter from the rolls after not voting in two consecutive federal elections (and receiving notification). Assuming Dunn did register (around 2000), failed to vote, and then received notification, he would have been removed from the voter roll years ago.

The over/under on Taitz suing Dunn and/or Bowen over Dunn's eligibility is going up. But wouldn't be easier to, I don't, campaign?

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 pm 

bob wrote:
A very special message from Taitz:
Quote:
Obots, please don

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:34 am 
bob wrote:
Under the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (aka "the Motor-Voter law"), a state may remove a voter from the rolls after not voting in two consecutive federal elections (and receiving notification). Assuming Dunn did register (around 2000), failed to vote, and then received notification, he would have been removed from the voter roll years ago.

That sets a minimum due process level for the situations in which a state is permitted to remove voters from the roll for not voting. This was to address the problem of many states which struck voters from the rolls without notification merely for not voting, and for that matter, enforced these laws in discriminatory and politically motivated manners, i.e. enforcing these laws particularly aggressive in poorer neighborhoods, while leaving areas with wealthier voters alone.

States are not obligated to strike voters after any period of non-voting, and states often set higher requirements for striking voters from the rolls.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:52 am 

TerribleTom wrote:
Orly: "So what exactly is a subpeena, anyway?"

Aide: "I don't know, I'm not a lawyer. Maybe we can reason this out. I think 'sub' means under or below."

Orly: "Yeah. And we ALL know what a peena is!"

Aide: "Hey, you're right. You've finally got him by the balls!"

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is a comedy goldmine, you know.... I've been chuckling all day - and driving my hubby nuts, too :D

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:26 am 

TollandRCR wrote:
hitch wrote:
Quote:
Help Needed
One can run for office from a certain party only if he was registered with that party for over a year, which does not appear to be the case with Mr. Dunn. I need a couple of volunteers to visit the county registrar and double check those facts. If this information checks out, it needs to be brought to the attention of the registrarar of voters and office of the SOS, as it appears he will not be eligible to run(if this checks out).

Oh no she's pulling an Obama, going to eliminate all her opposition on technicalities. I seem to recall her damning him once for pulling this in Illinois when running for State Senator.

Of course, the California Republican Party did no such check. It just accepted anybody who walked in off the street and announced that he/she would like to run for something. [/sarcasm]

The claim that she got 35 nominating signatures at the OCWRF luncheon makes my suspicion that Orange County is very weird even stronger.

Her continuously referring to Damon Dunn as "the football player" is offensive. I don't know whether she would refer to a white person in the same terms; I suspect not. Damon Dunn is a quite successful businessman with a Stanford degree. What does Orly have to show for herself?

I haven't seen it as either all that offensive nor as racist. Maybe I'm seeing her racism and am mistakenly crediting it as campaign strategy, but any candidate who is most well known for being an athlete, regardless of his race, runs the risk of having his opponents - whomever they may be - trying to minimize any other accomplishments he has by reminding everyone that he's mainly gotten by on being a jock, and, of course, all jocks are dumb.

With Orly, it could be a way for her to contrast herself - the fearless champion of human rights and protector of the constitution - with Dunn, the dumb jock. The same tactic could be used with anyone of any race who is most well-known for athletics, even if they have been successful in the academic and business worlds.

Of course, I could be giving Orly far too much credit for being able to strategise, and it may be that, coming from her, it really IS her racism showing through, but I don't think that's the ONLY thing it could be.

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:30 am 

muldrake wrote:
States are not obligated to strike voters after any period of non-voting, and states often set higher requirements for striking voters from the rolls.

You are correct that the Motor-Voter law is a floor and not a ceiling as to how states maintain their voter registration lists. And California does tend to favor keeping its voters on the books. (Cal. Elec. Code secs. 2200-2201.)

Voter registration may be affected by moving. (See Cal. Elec. Code sec. 2226.) And Dunn did play in the NFL (3 returns and 1 reception over 5 games) in 1999-2000 in Ohio and New York. Dunn's statement that registered as a democrat "a decade ago" doesn't specify where, exactly when (before his NFL "career," during, or after), and whether he had moved since registering.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:25 am 

hitch wrote:
She has a web site up for her run! :lol:

http://www.orlytaitz4casecofstate2010.com/default.html

it's rather rudimentary and they are obviously using a template.

Amazingly enough there is no PayPal/Donate button yet. I would have thought that would have been the first thing done.

When clicking on Donate or Campaign issues you get the same template page

Quote:
About Us
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.

Seal Beach, CA 90740

Hours:
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM
Sun: Closed

Driving Directions

Guess her webmaster has heard of the phrase "Currently under construction."

That address "966 Heron Circle, Seal Beach is associated with another political candidate. A Diane Lenning.
http://www.campaignmoney.com/political/committees/diane-lenning-for-congress-39th.asp?cycle=08

who is running for California Superintendent of Public Instruction 2010 (she's a registered republican)
http://www.dianelenning.com/

I wonder if Orly has stolen/borrowed one of Ms Lenning's templates? Very strange.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:24 pm 

thorswitch wrote:
I haven't seen it as either all that offensive nor as racist. Maybe I'm seeing her racism and am mistakenly crediting it as campaign strategy, but any candidate who is most well known for being an athlete, regardless of his race, runs the risk of having his opponents - whomever they may be - trying to minimize any other accomplishments he has by reminding everyone that he's mainly gotten by on being a jock, and, of course, all jocks are dumb.

Sen. Jim Bunning of Kentucky is a case in point, and he is white. However, he seems not to have accomplished very much between leaving MLB in 1971 and being elected to the House of Representatives in 1986. He did hold some local elective offices before then, but his major job seems to have been in investments through the Jim Bunning Agency, Inc. I am not sure that this was a stock brokerage; it might have been an insurance agency selling annuities. I would say that Dunn has far more accomplishments to show to the voters of California. That will not matter; Bowen will trounce him (or her, as the case may be).

The great virtue of Orly running for SoS is that she may finally be forced to prove that she is a citizen of the U.S. If she ever thought out a strategy, she might well have overlooked that point. It would be hilarious if the Republican Party's vetting of her showed that she is a deportable illegal alien.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:03 pm 

Occupation: Cat petter, RN with license voluntarily inactive, just like Michelle Obama's law license.
"About Us" - How many of her are there?

hitch wrote:
From Orly's site

Quote:
Important

A complaint needs to be filed that there is no evidence SHE meets the requirements. Where is her naturalization certificate?

Her "Contact Us" form doesn't require any identifying info so I left her a little message..... (I'm an atheist - don't do lent).

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:03 pm 

Sequoia32 wrote:
"About Us" - How many of her are there?

hitch wrote:
From Orly's site

Quote:
Important

Is Orly registered as a Republican? The last time we looked, she had never registered to vote.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:53 pm 

So let me see if I have this straight.

After initially trying to get election papers from the LGBT lobbying group, Orly rebounds and somehow manages to figure out how to run as a Republican for Secretary of State of California after all. And she tells the Moonbat Army she needs $2,600 in donations, but she gets impatient after 24 hrs. and just puts it on a credit card instead while she tries to get 100 signatures.

Meanwhile, she finds out there's another Republican running against Debra Bowen: Damon Dunn, a black dude. Orly, in her deluded self important frugality, decides she'd prefer not to waste money in the primary fighting a RINO and it would be best for all concerned if Dunn would simply drop out voluntarily, ASAP. So first she tells the Moonbat Army to call him up and persuade him to do the right thing, for the good of America and for the good of patriotic Americans everywhere. But that doesn't work within 48 hours either ...

So she decided he's ineligible for the office. :shock:

Which, he's prob'ly not, seein' as how it's Orly sayin' so. :lol:

And she ratted him out to the Registrar of Voters. :shock:

I mean, is that what's going down? Have I got it right?

'Cuz once Orly has decided you is ineligible, Mr. Dunn ...

... you are simply not going to believe what comes next. Ratting you out is just the beginning, pal.

I'm not gonna say "your worst nightmare". You prob'ly never had a nightmare this bad before. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:37 pm 

Occupation: Cat petter, RN with license voluntarily inactive, just like Michelle Obama's law license.
How much longer will Orly be able to vote?

California voter registration requirements:

Quote:
In order to register to vote, a person must:

* Be a citizen of the United States;
* Be a resident of California;
* Be at least 18 years of age as of the day of the next election;
* Not be in prison or on parole for the conviction of a felony;and
[highlight]* Not be deemed by an appropriate court to be mentally incompetent.[/highlight]

:lol:

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_faq.htm#vr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm 

mimi wrote:
Orly needs some endorsements. She should work on that. Dunn has a bunch:

Assemblyman Steve Knight Endorses

Assemblyman Van Tran Endorses

Assemblyman Kevin Jeffries Endorses

Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich.

Antonovich? Now there's a name that often comes up in Immigration discussions. Major. Flaming. Asshole.

[-( [-X

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3536 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 142  Next