The Many Conspiracies Of Kerry Swift-Boater Jerome Corsi

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:41 am

Losing must run in the Corsi blood.Of course it was denined, it has CorsiStench all over it.

“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Loren

Post by Loren » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:23 am

Jerome Corsi, lecturing about his many conspiracy theories to the crowd at James Manning's church:

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:26 am

Hmmm. Corsi - severe right wing nut job and serial liar...Kerry - Former Senator, Presidential Candidate, Sailor, and the reigning US Secretary of State. Harumph.

kate520

Post by kate520 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:22 pm

He looks like he would feel right at home at Toad Hall. Yeah, that's the best part about it. Who are they railing against? People who have succeeded in life! :lol:

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

Loren

Post by Loren » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Having listened to a little of Corsi talking about the JFK assassination, there's one thing that's grating on me the most. In literally every interview, he talks about the Elkins crime family and a warning that Jim Elkins supposedly gave to JFK. To quote from one site:

"According to Dr. Corsi, his fascination with John Kennedy began with the McClellan Committee Hearings in 1957 where the Elkins crime family were the star witnesses. He noted that this family warned Kennedy that he'd be shot with a high powered rifle from a tall building while he would be in a motorcade."

Seriously: Elkins' prophecy supposedly had all that detail.

Here's the problem: I can't find SQUAT about this supposed warning outside of Corsi himself. Every mention I find online is from Corsi. "Reclaiming History" doesn't even MENTION Elkins. And Corsi's book isn't previewable on Amazon anymore, so I can't easily check if there's a footnote.

Anyone ever heard this claim before? Or have any idea where to find the undoubtedly-crappy source it's from?

Suranis

Post by Suranis » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:15 pm

I used to be fairly big into the whole JFK thing and I've never heard of Elkins.

"The devil...the prowde spirite...cannot endure to be mocked.” - Thomas Moore

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:19 pm

I used to be fairly big into the whole JFK thing and I've never heard of Elkins.It's in West Virginia. I was there last May.

Mnoho lidí se za našeho prezidenta stydí.

Žluté vlasy se k oranžové tváři nehodí.

Loren

Post by Loren » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Well I made a trip to the local Barnes & Noble, and took a look at the book. And the answer is: there's no source given. It's just stated as fact, with no reference whatsoever.This is a book with over 700 footnotes, but NO footnote for the story about how a crime family issued JFK an eerily-accurate warning about his assassination, OR the story about how the same family later warned Robert Kennedy of HIS assassination in Los Angeles.

Loren

Post by Loren » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:48 pm

Corsi's JFK assassination book is for sale digitally on Amazon, and thus can be previewed.

I skipped ahead to the final chapter, entitled "The JFK Assassination and the New World Order." And frankly, it's even more conspiratorial than I was expecting (well, before I read that chapter title, at least). Corsi doesn't just throw up a bunch of suspects; he *concludes* that the assassination was a cooperative effort of the CIA and organized crime to remove JFK (because of various things, including his reluctance to engage militarily in Vietnam) and put LBJ in office. Also involved in this assassination plot to various degrees: LBJ, Nixon, George HW Bush, and Allen Dulles.I listened to the better part of Corsi's interview on the CrossTalk podcast, and towards the end he summarized his position on who was REALLY responsible for assassinating Kennedy. This is his actual quote:

"Who Really Killed Kennedy" is the story of a coup d'etat. Our government took this plan to replace a leader, developed in Guatemala, and the CIA and the Mob implemented the plan to kill Jack Kennedy and put Lyndon Johnson in the White House. And that was fundamentally the day the New World Order, the forces of totalitarianism, won and killed democracy in the United States which our Founding Fathers believed in.If you remember the Esquire article that WND filed a defamation suit over, it facetiously claimed that Corsi had written a book titled Capricorn One: NASA, JFK, and the Great "Moon Landing" Cover-Up. ConWebWatch [link]later reported,http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/blog/?entry_id=2221166[/link] that in 2011 "Farah said the post's reference to 'Capricorn One' -- a movie about a faked moon landing -- was not a sufficient clue to the satirical nature of the post because so much of the article was untrue. "

If Esquire were to make the same satirical post today, it's easy to imagine that they might need to attribute a crazier conspiracy theory to Corsi than a moon landing hoax. Maybe something on the level of David Icke's reptilians. Because with Corsi publishing a book arguing that Kennedy was killed by a CIA-Mob cooperative scheme designed in Guatemala and intended to install the New World Order, a piddly moon landing hoax seems almost quaint by comparison.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 am

That's hilarious, Loren.Plus, "democracy ... which our Founding Fathers believed in"?? What happened to "this isn't a democracy; it's a republic"? Did he lose his RWNJ meme book? :confuzzled:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:56 am

People like ★FALCON★ should be thinking that Corsi is "in on it" because he knows so much. An Obot like Foggy making a WAG is like making a guilty confession.http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... ad#p558743 :roll:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Loren

Post by Loren » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:26 pm

With three posts done, it feels like it's time to share a new little project of mine:[/break1]wordpress.com/]http://jeromecorsi.wordpress.com/

ducktape

Post by ducktape » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm fascinated already, Loren!

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Nicely done, Loren

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Whatever4

Post by Whatever4 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Very very interesting.

"[Moderate] doesn't mean you don't have views. It just means your views aren't predictable ideologically one way or the other, and you're trying to follow the facts where they lead and reach your own conclusions."
-- Sen. King (R-ME)

mimi

Post by mimi » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Wow, Loren! That's great stuff!

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:41 pm

As always, great stuff Loren. :-bd

mimi

Post by mimi » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:14 am

I wanted to add that I LOL'd when I saw the title of the blog. That you posed it as a question is just so WND-esque.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Look who's starting another grift:Notorious Smear Merchants Launch Super PACThe conservatives behind some of the worst political smear campaigns have started a super PAC.Takeover Super PAC is backed by a team that includes Joseph Farah, founder of the fringe conspiracy site WND; Jerome Corsi, a leading member of the Swift Boat and birther campaigns; and Floyd Brown, producer of the racist Willie Horton ads.http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/12 ... pac/198459 :yankyank:

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed May 21, 2014 4:51 pm

HGTomato‏@HGTomatoKnown liar, @jerome_corsi, is using Benghazi to fundraise. $70 to fax Congress! LMAO. +Q' were already answered: [/break1]teaparty.org/corsi-benghazi-gate-can-get-rid-obama-hillary-time-42223/]http://www.teaparty.org/corsi-benghazi- ... ime-42223/[/break1]com/HGTomato/status/469107625851097088] the link above:Corsi: Benghazi-gate can get rid of Obama and Hillary at the same time Please join me in sending a TeaParty.org FAX BLAST to Congress demanding the Democrats in Congress not be permitted to block South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy and the duly-appointed House select committee in their Benghazi-Gate investigation. The link to the FAX BLAST: [/break1]teaparty.org/campaigns/impeach-obama.php]https://www.teaparty.org/campaigns/impe ... .phpChoose Campaign $49.11 - HAMMER all 100 U.S. Senators AND ALL 435 U.S. Representatives once $70.12 - BLISTER all 100 U.S. Senators AND ALL 435 U.S. Representatives TWO TIMES! Yes! Make this a monthly recurring fax blastRIP. OFF. :twisted:

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed May 21, 2014 5:06 pm

What's a ... fax ??? :roll: :roll: :roll: =)) =)) =))

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen » Wed May 21, 2014 5:23 pm

What's a ... fax ??? :roll: :roll: :roll: =)) =)) =))It's a device used to waste other people's paper, toner and electricity.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh » Wed May 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Couldn't the spamming of Congress Critters be considered a violation of the USA PATRIOT ACT, since it will impede their ability to conduct "bidness"?

"It is wrong to say God made rich and poor; He only made male and female, and He gave them the Earth as their inheritance."- Thomas Paine, Forward to Agrarian Justice
Cancer broke me

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Wed May 21, 2014 6:10 pm

At one time, Butterdezillion had a URL to fax/email congress in her signature line. I think it was FREE. Orly uses "Petition 2 Congress" www.petition2congress.com/9026/start-im ... src=widget Free Petitions that send email to Capitol Hill.add Home Page link for other causes: http://www.petition2congress.com/

SueDB

Post by SueDB » Wed May 21, 2014 10:38 pm

At least with the auto-emailers - A couple of filters later and viola!

Return to “Birther Cast & Crew”