realist

Re: Laity: Last Birther (with no) Standing [was 2016 N.Y. challenges]

Post by realist » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:56 pm

The genius that is Laity...
(from 2015)
Robert C. Laity
@RobertCLaity

Nov 21

@CharlesHughes62 @jkryn @ZeitgeistGhost @ForQ2 Does you BC state your parents Citizenship? Obama presented a forged COLB.

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

bob

Post by bob » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:46 pm

The AJF doesn't even pretend to be accredited.
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:The American Justice Foundation offers an online course in the law taught by a member of the Florida Bar and the American Bar Association. The course takes two years to complete and requires written exams and a final exam with a passing grade of 90% required for conference of an honorary Juris Doctor Degree signed by the Attorney attesting to the graduate’s certain perspicacity in the law. It is granted honoris causis post examen. Honorary AFTER EXAM as opposed to giving the degree to someone w/o training. It matters not how one obtains knowledge. Abraham Lincoln was a prominent Attorney who was SELF TAUGHT.

Imagex4 Imagex2 Imagex2 Imagex2

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 pm

bob wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:12 pm
IIRC, Laity was some sort of union steward; I presume his "representation" before these ALJs was in that capacity.
Indeed. And t took him less than two years to get indefinitely suspended :blackeye: from that position and then get reprimanded for further misconduct :fingerwag: while suspended, whereupon he lost several suits/administrative procedures (while also losing an election for Chief Steward) :violin: . Sounds like he hasn't changed a bit in the last thirty years!

EDIT (ebidense)

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/di ... 2/1647459/

https://openjurist.org/5/f3d/1504/laity ... ns-affairs

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:11 am

I think I feel real sorry for anyone he "helped" based on his past efforts.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:03 am

I have a Juris Doctor degree from the American Justice Foundation with a 4.0 score on the exams.
He didn't mention the exams use a 100 point scale. :-

"Hold mah bier." - Jomas Thefferson

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:50 am

bob wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:46 pm
The AJF doesn't even pretend to be accredited.
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:The American Justice Foundation offers an online course in the law taught by a member of the Florida Bar and the American Bar Association. The course takes two years to complete and requires written exams and a final exam with a passing grade of 90% required for conference of an honorary Juris Doctor Degree signed by the Attorney attesting to the graduate’s certain perspicacity in the law. It is granted honoris causis post examen. Honorary AFTER EXAM as opposed to giving the degree to someone w/o training. It matters not how one obtains knowledge. Abraham Lincoln was a prominent Attorney who was SELF TAUGHT.
It must be legit. It has not one, or two, but THREE donate buttons on the home page.

Here is Frederick David Graves's bio (the person being AJF) from Amazon:
Frederick David Graves (1943 -). I broke away from society's mold before it could imprison my dreams. Trusting nothing written after the 1st World War, I searched old books for wisdom of the ages, truth that never changes, truth too often cast aside by today's insane media-driven politics and its imaginary bell-curve of acceptable thinking. The old writings call us to be unique, to think for ourselves, to dare to be different, and to do all we can in each passing generation to clear away the cobwebs of colloquial confusion, replacing them with lasting values and functional morality that cry out to be communicated to this modern world. So I write.
Basically, American Justice Foundation is a front page for his for-profit Jurisdictionary courses.

North-land: of the family 10
UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

bob

Post by bob » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:01 am

P&E comments:
Laity wrote:I did not say that I was an Attorney. I said that I have a Law degree. Which I do. The State of California Bar Association accepts several in State Online Law Courses. There are other States such as Wisconsin that accepts California Law Courses. Brick and Mortar schools accredited by the ABA are NOT the sole avenue for obtaining a Law degree or education. There are several States that allow single Attorneys to apprentice law students. Given that I have practiced law in the Federal Sector for (40) years, where one does not have to be an Attorney to represent federal employees before Administrative Boards and Judges, I am like Lincoln. Self taught through experience AND whether accredited by the ABA or not, alternatively acceptable legal training of a non-traditional nature. I have gone up against Solicitor General of the US, Kenneth Starr in a case that I took to SCOTUS in the past.
Bonus:
Technically Hawaii has never been a legally annexed State nor has it ever been an incorporated territory of the United States. In November, 1993 Bill Clinton, as POTUS, signed PL-103-150 apologizing to the Nation of Hawaii for the illegal annexation of Hawaii BY the United States of America. Under provision of the British Nationality Act of 1948, by virtue of the fact that Barack Obama,Sr. was a British subject when Jr. was born in Hawaii, Junior was born a British Subject.
SCOTUS has already ruled that the apology resolution had no effect on Hawaii's status as a state, "counselor."

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 pm

:lol:

Laity.JPG

Who feels sad for Laity's let down? Any ideas to cheer him up? I'm blocked :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

Estiveo

Post by Estiveo » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 pm

Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 pm
Who feels sad for Laity's let down? Any ideas to cheer him up? I'm blocked :lol:
BirferSezWut.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off faster than salvia." --Rick Sanchez

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:27 pm

:lol: :like:

From Michael Moore: RESISTANCE CALENDAR! A one-stop site for all anti-Trump actions EVERY DAY nationwide: http://resistancecalendar.org

kate520

Post by kate520 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Estiveo wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:23 pm
Orlylicious wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 pm
BirferSezWut.JPG
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Laity haz a sadz. :point:

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Northland10

Post by Northland10 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:37 am

bob wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 pm
Oh:
Laity wrote:As for my case at the NY State Court of Appeals against Cruz, Rubio, Jindal and the State of NY, NO. The Court has not dismissed the case. In fact they denied motion by the State to do so. The case is still pending.
And good luck with that. :roll:
Noting the date on Bob's post:
Matter of Robert C. Laity v State of New York
Motion No: 2017-946
Slip Opinion No: 2017 NY Slip Op 92881
Decided on November 21, 2017
Court of Appeals Motion Decision

In the Matter of Robert C. Laity,

Appellant,

v

State of New York et al.,

Respondents,

et al.,

Respondents.

On the Court's own motion, appeal dismissed, without costs, upon the ground that no substantial constitutional question is directly involved.

Motion for leave to appeal denied.
I guess these means Bobby wins.

ETA: His case in 2013 was denied by the New York Court of Appeals on 19 November 2013. November must not be Laity's happy month.

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:07 am

Northland10 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:37 am
bob wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 pm
Oh:
Laity wrote:As for my case at the NY State Court of Appeals against Cruz, Rubio, Jindal and the State of NY, NO. The Court has not dismissed the case. In fact they denied motion by the State to do so. The case is still pending.
And good luck with that. :roll:
Noting the date on Bob's post:
Matter of Robert C. Laity v State of New York
Motion No: 2017-946
Slip Opinion No: 2017 NY Slip Op 92881
Decided on November 21, 2017
Court of Appeals Motion Decision

In the Matter of Robert C. Laity,

Appellant,

v

State of New York et al.,

Respondents,

et al.,

Respondents.

On the Court's own motion, appeal dismissed, without costs, upon the ground that no substantial constitutional question is directly involved.

Motion for leave to appeal denied.
I guess these means Bobby wins.

ETA: His case in 2013 was denied by the New York Court of Appeals on 19 November 2013. November must not be Laity's happy month.
I just posted that (Laity's bragging, the date, and that later that day, the Court order of dismissal), followed by noting that I must have missed P&E's article on the development and Laity's response. Wonder if it will get out of moderation? :bored:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:37 am

Recall Laity's beliefs:
Laity wrote:If a higher court declines to review a case as SCOTUS did in my case, the end result is that the previous cases were undisturbed.
Another glorious, victorious, undisturbed unrefutation for Laity!
:happyfamily:

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Pimping his book via Twitter.

Laity Book.JPG

bob

Post by bob » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:09 pm

P&E comment:
Laity wrote:[Natural-born citizenship] has been resolved. SCOTUS in Minor v Happersett (1875) unanimously supported the definition of a Natural Born Citizen as “one born in the United States to parents who were both US Citizens themselves”. It is still “good law” as we call it in the legal profession. Meaning it still controls.

realist

Post by realist » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:19 pm

bob wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:09 pm
P&E comment:
Laity wrote:[Natural-born citizenship] has been resolved. SCOTUS in Minor v Happersett (1875) unanimously supported the definition of a Natural Born Citizen as “one born in the United States to parents who were both US Citizens themselves”. It is still “good law” as we call it in the legal profession. Meaning it still controls.
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:

I wonder if "unanimously supported" equals "held" in Laity Legal speak. Probably so. Though they didn't hold any such thing, of course.

ImageX 4 (have met 36 Obots at meetups) Image X 4

Return to “Eligibility Lawsuits”